T-REX

Chico, CA

#469448 Nov 21, 2012
By The Way wrote:
<quoted text>
Not according to State Attorney-Elect Jeff Ashton.
He said George watched Casey and Caylee leave at 1:00 p.m. and CASEY never returned that day.
Are you calling the State Attorney-Elect, a LIAR?
Thats what George said, but was George,Cindy,Lee there to confirm Casey never returned to the house. It's pretty well documented she knew when to come back home and leave again without thier knowledge.
Now let's see you prove Casey never came back to the house and was on the telephone ( cell ) and the computer.

Level 3

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#469449 Nov 21, 2012
REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
<quoted text>I don't affect your life either but you criticize me every chance you get, hypocrite much?
I respond to posts you make on this forum, not on information that is found in other ways. You are also here to respond to any criticism. I do not believe Joy is. Big difference, think much?
T-REX

Chico, CA

#469450 Nov 21, 2012
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
The nursing home video visit occured on June 15th 2007 NOT 2008
with a much younger Caylee 1 1/2 years old...not the taller young girl standing at the sliding door!
Besides,in a jail video, Cindy mentioned an upset Yuri Melich about insisting this video was taken in 2008 rather than 2007! Cindy was very upset!
The person you alledge is behind the Remote Managment program accessed the computer through a different time zone one hour apart...is probably the PERSON who is BAFFLED that the entries mysteriously vanished. Get my driff!!!
Doesn't make a hoot of difference what name you use, your post say it all.
Your clearly mentally deranged

Level 3

Location hidden

#469451 Nov 21, 2012
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
""She put her face out there and so she needs to accept that she created her own firestorm.""
Wrong:
Thanks to Casey Anthony's lies,the news media was hounding her,I dont blame her for going on TV,and she wasnt paid for doing it either.
I hope you can post the same for the Anthony's,who we know negotiated for money with every one of thier interviews and appearance's,except for the one time George screamed at Cindy,''Dammit,I told you to get the money first""
Please provide proof the news was hounding her. Her son called the news to get her on, and they didn't know her before that.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#469452 Nov 21, 2012
INeedFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
Some interesting ideas to think about.
Perhaps you should cut a huge fart and clear your mind first, wouldnt want an excuse for not thinking clearly would you.

Level 3

Location hidden

#469453 Nov 21, 2012
T-REX wrote:
Wonder how long it will be before Cindy and George get arrested for fraud, it's a comming eventually,good chance Lee,Casey,and Malorie will get arrested for it too.
Another bad prediction. You haven't been right yet, so I doubt they need to worry.
By The Way

United States

#469454 Nov 21, 2012
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats what George said, but was George,Cindy,Lee there to confirm Casey never returned to the house.
No.
Yet Jeff Ashton STILL insisted that Casey did not return to the house that day.
He must have information that you don't.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#469455 Nov 21, 2012
By The Way wrote:
<quoted text>
No one established what day Caylee died.
Baez did in his opening statement.And even what time of day too.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#469456 Nov 21, 2012
INeedFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
Another bad prediction. You haven't been right yet, so I doubt they need to worry.
Wrong again IDIOT, Cindy shouldnt have disbanded the foundation a month after recieving 500,000 from doctor Phil and giving Lee and Casey some money from it .
You think the state of Fla, the IRS are not investigating that,you better think again.
Evidence101

United States

#469457 Nov 21, 2012
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Baez did in his opening statement.
Opening statements are not evidence, so no, no one established what day Caylee died.

“Picasso”

Level 7

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

#469458 Nov 21, 2012
INeedFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
I respond to posts you make on this forum, not on information that is found in other ways. You are also here to respond to any criticism. I do not believe Joy is. Big difference, think much?
Have you looked around Topix? She's EVERYWHERE! I am responding to what the nutbag is putting out there, broaden your horizons and you'd notice it too, cranky much?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#469459 Nov 21, 2012
By The Way wrote:
The sheriff's office wouldn't talk on camera about the situation, but they said analysts were never told to search for "f oolproof suffocation," so they never did and never found it, even though it was in their evidence the whole time.
Orange County Sheriff's Capt. Angelo Nieves said the search term "foolproof suffocation" was "never requested" during the investigation or prosecution's the lead up to the trial.
Therefore, he said, "It was not discovered. It wasn't found."
The last day a child is seen, her mother is charged with murder and police accidentally overlook the most critical potential evidence of computer activity on that same day? Quite a big bungle to occur in a highly sensationalized case, investigated over the course of three years -- that police not only overlooked subpoenaing Casey's Facebook and Myspace records, but also forgot to look at computer activity even though they knew "Casey lived online".

I'm not buying it.,

Page 183 - Imperfect Justice
If you look at the discovery you will find that the Anthony computer was in use practically non-stop on the days prior to June 16. If you search June 16, there is only one entry. Where are the other entries?

There was nothing there. It was gone. It mysteriously disappeared. When I looked at this I was stunned.

If you go to the cookies, there is not one cookie listed for June 16th. Here was the supposed "unfiltered version" of what was on that computer, filtered by police.

When I came across this information, I wanted to find out whether the prosecutors were aware of this. It was possible that the police did this on their own and kept it to themselves.

To find out, I initially put Larry Daniels on my witness list. I planned on him testifying to the omissions and ramming this down the state's throat at the trial.

So then didn't Jose Baez use this at trial, which would have proven LE didn't conduct a proper investigation, hmmmm? The only answer that makes sense is because there is other information on that computer from thr date of June 16th which incriminates someone else and it is being preserved for an upcoming trial.
Evidence101

United States

#469460 Nov 21, 2012
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text> It's pretty well documented she knew when to come back home and leave again without thier knowledge.
According to George's statement, so did Jesse.

Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#469461 Nov 21, 2012
opps page 183 - Presumed Guilty
Evidence101

United States

#469462 Nov 21, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
The last day a child is seen, her mother is charged with murder and police accidentally overlook the most critical potential evidence of computer activity on that same day? Quite a big bungle to occur in a highly sensationalized case, investigated over the course of three years -- that police not only overlooked subpoenaing Casey's Facebook and Myspace records, but also forgot to look at computer activity even though they knew "Casey lived online".
I'm not buying it.,
Yes, you're right. It makes no sense. And it makes you wonder how they manage to catch the increasing number of child predators that they catch, using "computer forensics", if they can't find anything without being told what specifically to look for.

Not buying it either.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#469463 Nov 21, 2012
INeedFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
Please provide proof the news was hounding her. Her son called the news to get her on, and they didn't know her before that.
You are just one miserable toxic woman!
Gobble Gobble

Jacksonville, FL

#469464 Nov 21, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Have a look at this if you don't mind -- it's very interesting.
If it's authentic, it's a raw cellphone record as was originally released in discovery in the early days of this case, before they were sorted and "labelled" into a data program.
Norice the far right hand column. All the phone activity is attached to a phone number which google tells me would be a number assigned out of Atlanta, GA.
Why would that be, do you suppose?
http://statevcasey.wordpress.com/june-16-time...
Nifty site - hadn't seen before.

Thanks for sharing.

:)
Evidence101

United States

#469465 Nov 21, 2012
A CLUE! A CLUE! Casey is a great speller!

"WESH 2 News investigators said the lead prosecutor in the case didn't know about the evidence until after Anthony was acquitted of killing her daughter, Caylee.
The Orange County Sheriff's Office said the day Caylee Anthony died, someone in the home did a computer search using the words "foolproof suffocation."
Whoever did the search misspelled the word suffogation."

“S'Murph Vittles”

Level 1

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#469466 Nov 21, 2012
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just one miserable toxic woman!
Poe15 back as INF...again? Hahahaha
Evidence101

United States

#469467 Nov 21, 2012
No there isn't a State cover-up for George. GEORGE WASN'T HOME!

No it doesn't implicate Casey. CASEY WASN'T HOME!

It must be the evil diabolical work of a THIRD PARTY! I suspected as much.

""Baez argued the lack of computer evidence from that crucial day indicates a state cover-up for George Anthony.

One blogger who posted purported screen grabs of the suffocation search claims it came after George Anthony left for work that day, implicating Casey.""

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min DBWriter 1,114,976
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min kal 46,988
One Word (Jul '10) 32 min Gustavito Velez 1,840
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 1 hr HELL ON EARTH 25,883
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 1 hr stryk 2,984
FPL boosts electric bills although its fuel cos... (Feb '09) 5 hr Tor 136
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 6 hr WAS sanka 96,462

Flood Watch for Orange County was issued at September 30 at 3:50AM EDT

Orlando Jobs

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]