Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#469625 Nov 21, 2012
Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
6/21/2011 The Prosecution said they timely turned over ALL the computer forensics they had.
Baez whined that it amounted to BILLIONS of bits of data for June 16th.
Perry said 'too bad', the defense was given the evidence and the defense had a choice as to which days computer activity they deemed significant or wasted time on.
All the Casey haters sung in glee that Baez was smacked down again by the judge for not being prepared or knowing the evidence.
Now the prosecution is pretending there wasn't evidence for that day until "Citizen Investigators" happened to find it?
LMAO!
Haha! Excellent point!

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#469626 Nov 21, 2012
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
p.s. and I forgot to mention the person who looked up foolproof suffocation immediately accessed MySpace. I can't imagine George Anthony had a MySpace page.
Oh that was probably just Cindy. You know how she can just leave work to run home to google stuff. She can also make it look like she is really entering data at her workstation computer under her own passcode when she really isn't there.

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Location hidden

#469627 Nov 21, 2012
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
...and returned when her dad went to work.
Of course! Where else would an unemployed penniless slut mother hang out? Double back to the house for free food and internet!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#469628 Nov 21, 2012
Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
The book is a stepping stone for a whole new investigation.
He knows it wasn't Casey.
IMO, he knows it wasn't George.
Baez puts the State in the position to defend George's innocence - which in turn forces them to go after the real perp.
THAT is "Justice For Caylee".
You're forgetting your intelligent clone also believes Casey is being protected under a WPP, and if so ALL the defense investigative material has been turned over to the authorities long ago.

Jose Baez did not need to write a book to communicate information to them.
Diane Ax

United States

#469629 Nov 21, 2012
Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
DING! DING! DING!
You win!
LMAO at the slight change of my post!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#469630 Nov 21, 2012
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
p.s. and I forgot to mention the person who looked up foolproof suffocation immediately accessed MySpace. I can't imagine George Anthony had a MySpace page.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I recall during the prosecution deposition of George and Cindy Anthony there was an odd MySpace or Facebook page on exhibit that nobody recognized, including George.

Do you remember that?
Evidence101

United States

#469631 Nov 21, 2012
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe Myspace was the 'Home Page' which automatically launched when the Mozilla Firefox browser was opened.

I wouldn't be surprised if AOL Instant Messenger (AIM) also launched automatically on start-up.

You know how Mozilla Firefox is notorious for remembering passwords.

A: Turn on computer
B: Open browser
C: Browser automatically goes to Home Page -- Myspace
D: AIM & keylogger launches in the background - Automatic login - courtesy of Firefox browser 'remember password' add-on.

Bada Boom Bada Bing!

You don't have to be Casey Anthony - You just need to turn on her computer.

Casey left the house at 12:50 pm.
The search was at 2:50 pm.

Casey wasn't home at the time.
George wasn't home at the time.

Third party involvement!

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Location hidden

#469632 Nov 21, 2012
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe it was Casey and ONLY Casey. Who knew George couldn't spell worth a toot and was wily enough to misspell and try to erase what was input on the 16th of June AND had also happened to have a murdered child missing? She was also there on both June 16th and July 16th.
It wasn't in anyone elses' best interest to kill Caylee, at least not anyone ever mentioned at her trial.
Yup, it was just Casey.

If Cindy still believes the drowning story, she should be very concerned if fool-proof suffocation was being googled on her computer.
Evidence101

United States

#469633 Nov 21, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Jose Baez did not need to write a book to communicate information to them.
But that is what it did.

How many days was the book out on shelves before Linda had the Sheriff's Office devoting more resources?

Rhetorical question. Nevermind.
Evidence101

United States

#469634 Nov 21, 2012
REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
<quoted text>He should have worked harder with Hostess and the Union!
I told you......his wife wouldn't let him!
She wears the pants in the White House when it comes to unhealthy sugary snacks.
She is the Lazy Fat Kids Obesity Czar. LFKOC
Evidence101

United States

#469635 Nov 21, 2012
REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
oops (wink)
Drunk!
Evidence101

United States

#469636 Nov 21, 2012
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh that was probably just Cindy. You know how she can just leave work to run home to google stuff.
You might be on to something.

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Location hidden

#469637 Nov 21, 2012
Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
But that is what it did.
How many days was the book out on shelves before Linda had the Sheriff's Office devoting more resources?
Rhetorical question. Nevermind.
Devoting more time?

Closed case documentation is available to the public and obviously the SA.

You make yourself sound ridiculous with your drama type posts.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#469638 Nov 21, 2012
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
Devoting more time?
Got any more brilliant REVelations?
Evidence101

United States

#469639 Nov 21, 2012
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
Devoting more time?
Caylee is not a closed case.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#469640 Nov 21, 2012
Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe Myspace was the 'Home Page' which automatically launched when the Mozilla Firefox browser was opened.
I wouldn't be surprised if AOL Instant Messenger (AIM) also launched automatically on start-up.
You know how Mozilla Firefox is notorious for remembering passwords.
A: Turn on computer
B: Open browser
C: Browser automatically goes to Home Page -- Myspace
D: AIM & keylogger launches in the background - Automatic login - courtesy of Firefox browser 'remember password' add-on.
Bada Boom Bada Bing!
You don't have to be Casey Anthony - You just need to turn on her computer.
Casey left the house at 12:50 pm.
The search was at 2:50 pm.
Casey wasn't home at the time.
George wasn't home at the time.
Third party involvement!
Password protected and it's mighty funny, in his book, Jose Baez stated Casey didn't have an AOL Instant Messenging account, while in fact she did. There are a couple of things he wrote down as gospel that were pointed out as being erroneous. Imagine that!

Casey was home at 2:50. Too many indications that she was.
Diane Ax

United States

#469641 Nov 21, 2012
Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
"After Baez revealed the "foolproof suffocation" search in his book, Phoenix attorney Isabel Humphrey requested and received a copy of the browsers histories from the Sheriff's Office.
Baez's theory that George Anthony did the search while contemplating suicide "was as crazy as the nanny story," Humphrey told Local 6, referring to Casey Anthony's original claim that a babysitter had kidnapped Caylee."
Must be that AZ Attorney on websluts.

Someone needs to report that hateful wench to the AZ bar.

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#469642 Nov 21, 2012
Sergi wrote:
<quoted text>
You know that Casey did it. To not think so @ this point is a game you play.
Even the jurors said that if they knew what they know now she would have been convicted.
For you to still say she is not guilty is a lie to yourself with in.
The truth is you just want to argue, for the sake of arguing.
No, Sergi, I do not like to argue for the sake of arguing. I have legitimate questions.

I don't know if Casey did it and that's a fact. And YOU don't know if Casey did it, either...not if you've actually followed the evidence.

The jurors can say anything after the verdict...but the truth about that is, they were presented with the case, and their verdict was based upon what was presented in trial. How self-serving it is to later try to save face by adopting a popular opinion stance!
Diane Ax

United States

#469643 Nov 21, 2012
Rambler wrote:
"You can see Pipitone's detailed work at the station's website. He acknowledges his debt to two "citizen-investigators, " Phoenix attorney Isabel Humphrey and Connecticut computer expert John Goetz. They had become acquainted through Websleuths, an amateur sleuthing web community, Pipitone said.
I heard from several readers who complained that they saw nothing new in Pipitone's report. But most people aren't that familiar with these details. Questions about prosecutors and the sheriff's office have consequences in Orange County beyond the latest gossip about Casey."
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment/... -
20121121,0,1245273.story
So the origin of Pipitone's story is Websleuths. LOL Surprise, surprise - no wonder Jose Baez said it was 100% false.
The question remains, was it this Websleiths poster who obtained the copy of confidential evidence - hard drive information from the Anthony computer- which has never been publicly released and who a couple months ago was also shrieking about having narrowed down the timeframe by his computer forensics?
AZ Attorney is my best guess.

:p
Diane Ax

United States

#469644 Nov 21, 2012
merker wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen!
You need a lot more than amen IMO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Freebird USA 1,189,184
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 31 min SpaceBlues 51,320
Review: Jenny Craig Weight Loss Center 2 hr victjftj 1
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 2 hr Marley 71,145
Gang activity alarms Deltona, which plans schoo... (Jun '07) 3 hr Patty 111
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 5 hr Princess Hey 12,142
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 9 hr Ponderings 96,867
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 12 hr Bunner 17,949
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:27 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:27AM
Will Blackmon Cut by Jaguars: Latest Details, Comments and Reaction