Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#469589 Nov 21, 2012
I don't ever recall seeing this pic before.

http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-100046...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#469590 Nov 21, 2012
By Hal Boedeker
Staff writer
11:40 a.m. EST, November 21, 2012

WKMG-Channel 6 and Tony Pipitone have given people a lot to talk about this week.
That the topic is again Casey Anthony will either excite or annoy the populace.

A warning: Pipitone isn't done. He will have more on his latest Anthony expose at 11 p.m. Wednesday and possibly at 6 p.m.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment/...

Make it stop! LOL
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#469591 Nov 21, 2012
"You can see Pipitone's detailed work at the station's website. He acknowledges his debt to two "citizen-investigators, " Phoenix attorney Isabel Humphrey and Connecticut computer expert John Goetz. They had become acquainted through Websleuths, an amateur sleuthing web community, Pipitone said.

I heard from several readers who complained that they saw nothing new in Pipitone's report. But most people aren't that familiar with these details. Questions about prosecutors and the sheriff's office have consequences in Orange County beyond the latest gossip about Casey."

So the origin of Pipitone's story is Websleuths. LOL Surprise, surprise - no wonder Jose Baez said it was 100% false.

The question remains, was it this Websleiths poster who obtained the copy of confidential evidence - hard drive information from the Anthony computer- which has never been publicly released and who a couple months ago was also shrieking about having narrowed down the timeframe by his computer forensics?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#469592 Nov 21, 2012
"A spokesman for defense attorney Jose Baez dismissed websleuths.com as an anti-Casey site and said Pipitone was relying on someone who had never testified or been admitted as an expert in the court of law.

Pipitone countered that the Baez camp was attacking people who had objectively gathered the information."

"Objectively" all right. Websleuths "objectively" means if a member doesn't march to the beat of the drums, he or she gets instantly vamooshed!!
Evidence101

United States

#469593 Nov 21, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd have like to seen the State toss out the " foolproof suffocation" -- then the jury would have heard of the next search for "heat can melt disposable breathing circuits" and the page viewed for "Ten ways to kill a rhododendron".
Solid evidence of murder - no doubt about it.
The official accepted timeline, as further encouraged by Judge Perry himself, is that Casey left the house at approximately 1:00.

George said she didn't come back.
Jeff Ashton wrote in his book that she didn't come back.

I wonder who was milling around inside the Anthony home and helping themselves to the Anthony desktop computer?

Someone not concerned with getting caught. Someone VERY familiar with the layout and the occupants' routines.

Someone with strange browsing habits.

Someone who probably got on the computer before July 18th with an 'eraser program'- who tried to delete all activity of the 16th - the day they were on the Anthony computer.
Evidence101

United States

#469595 Nov 21, 2012
Rambler wrote:
"You can see Pipitone's detailed work at the station's website. He acknowledges his debt to two "citizen-investigators, " Phoenix attorney Isabel Humphrey and Connecticut computer expert John Goetz. They had become acquainted through Websleuths, an amateur sleuthing web community, Pipitone said.
I heard from several readers who complained that they saw nothing new in Pipitone's report. But most people aren't that familiar with these details. Questions about prosecutors and the sheriff's office have consequences in Orange County beyond the latest gossip about Casey."
So the origin of Pipitone's story is Websleuths. LOL Surprise, surprise - no wonder Jose Baez said it was 100% false.
The question remains, was it this Websleiths poster who obtained the copy of confidential evidence - hard drive information from the Anthony computer- which has never been publicly released and who a couple months ago was also shrieking about having narrowed down the timeframe by his computer forensics?
"After Baez revealed the "foolproof suffocation" search in his book, Phoenix attorney Isabel Humphrey requested and received a copy of the browsers histories from the Sheriff's Office.

Baez's theory that George Anthony did the search while contemplating suicide "was as crazy as the nanny story," Humphrey told Local 6, referring to Casey Anthony's original claim that a babysitter had kidnapped Caylee."
Evidence101

United States

#469596 Nov 21, 2012
Rambler wrote:
"A spokesman for defense attorney Jose Baez dismissed websleuths.com as an anti-Casey site and said Pipitone was relying on someone who had never testified or been admitted as an expert in the court of law.
Pipitone countered that the Baez camp was attacking people who had objectively gathered the information."
"Objectively" all right. Websleuths "objectively" means if a member doesn't march to the beat of the drums, he or she gets instantly vamooshed!!
Websleuths IS an anti-Casey site, but that doesn't mean the lawyer and the computer engineer didn't dispel the "George did it" myth.

What gets me is that the Sheriff's Office gave 'Joe Public' a copy of the Anthony's harddrive histories from 2004- 2008.

That's bullshit!
T-REX

Chico, CA

#469597 Nov 21, 2012
INeedFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
It is obviously personal with you, no man calls a woman he doesn't even know the things you call Cindy. You talk like you know her and have history of some sort. My guess is it was something that left you emasculated. There is no other reason for such nastiness.
True but when a woman lies and cheats and defrauds innocent people,I consider them a Ho.
She has shown me and the world what she is,blame her for what people like me think of her.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#469598 Nov 21, 2012
Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
The official accepted timeline, as further encouraged by Judge Perry himself, is that Casey left the house at approximately 1:00.
George said she didn't come back.
Jeff Ashton wrote in his book that she didn't come back.
I wonder who was milling around inside the Anthony home and helping themselves to the Anthony desktop computer?
Someone not concerned with getting caught. Someone VERY familiar with the layout and the occupants' routines.
Someone with strange browsing habits.
Someone who probably got on the computer before July 18th with an 'eraser program'- who tried to delete all activity of the 16th - the day they were on the Anthony computer.
Save you the trouble, It was Casey Anthony and nobody else,no matter what you say.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#469599 Nov 21, 2012
I just had a revelation!

REVelation....is that word A CLUE?

WKMG-TV claims the REVelation, which was never brought up by prosecutors in the case, is a new development that 'points right to Casey' and 'could have changed the jury's mind.'
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22359...

Presumed Guilty - Page 183
Casey's REVelation about what really happened on June 16, for me, a major breakthrough in the case.......

Baez rejected the report as an example of 'the standard anti-Casey spin.'
He told the Orlando Sentinel that any REValations coming from the WKMG report are '100 per cent false.'
T-REX

Chico, CA

#469600 Nov 21, 2012
Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Websleuths IS an anti-Casey site, but that doesn't mean the lawyer and the computer engineer didn't dispel the "George did it" myth.
What gets me is that the Sheriff's Office gave 'Joe Public' a copy of the Anthony's harddrive histories from 2004- 2008.
That's bullshit!
So what, you use Topix as your ANTI CAYLEE site
Evidence101

United States

#469601 Nov 21, 2012
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Save you the trouble, It was Casey Anthony and nobody else,no matter what you say.
Casey wasn't home. She left at 12:50.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#469602 Nov 21, 2012
Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
"After Baez revealed the "foolproof suffocation" search in his book, Phoenix attorney Isabel Humphrey requested and received a copy of the browsers histories from the Sheriff's Office."
I don't believe that for one moment.

The information was not released in discovery therefore the Sheriff's Office can not illegally hand out evidence upon request to the public, and thereby jeopardize investigation into an UNSOLVED murder case.

If what you say it true, this will not be the end of it. There will be an investigation into how it was obtained - mark my words.

Maybe that was the entire point of Tony Pipitone's feature report!
Evidence101

United States

#469603 Nov 21, 2012
Rambler wrote:
I just had a revelation!
REVelation....is that word A CLUE?
WKMG-TV claims the REVelation, which was never brought up by prosecutors in the case, is a new development that 'points right to Casey' and 'could have changed the jury's mind.'
Presumed Guilty - Page 183
Casey's REVelation about what really happened on June 16, for me, a major breakthrough in the case.......
Baez rejected the report as an example of 'the standard anti-Casey spin.'
He told the Orlando Sentinel that any REValations coming from the WKMG report are '100 per cent false.'
This Anti-George spin Vs Anti-Casey spin is going to implode eventually.

George & Casey obviously know if they didn't make the searches, which will prompt an entirely new and more thorough investigation into Caylee's disappearance and subsequent death.

Thanks Websleuths!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#469604 Nov 21, 2012
Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Websleuths IS an anti-Casey site........
That's bullshit!
Casey was acquitted of murder.

Websleuths claims they are a Justice for Victims site.

But yet, as you say, they are blatantly anti-Casey so they obviously don't believe in Justice.

Plus they've totally forgotten the victim who was Caylee.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#469605 Nov 21, 2012
Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
This Anti-George spin Vs Anti-Casey spin is going to implode eventually.
George & Casey obviously know if they didn't make the searches, which will prompt an entirely new and more thorough investigation into Caylee's disappearance and subsequent death.
Thanks Websleuths!
The FBI have been involved in this case since 2008.

I hardly think they need Websleuths posters to tell them how to run a criminal investigation.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#469606 Nov 21, 2012
Notice how JAB left this hanging?

Page 183
When I came across this information (July 16th computer activity in discovery coming up almost a blank), I wanted to find out whether the prosecutors were aware of this.

So what then?

cont'

It was possible that the police did this on their own and kept it to themselves.

To find out, I initially put Larry Daniels on my witness list. I planned on him testifying to the omissions and ramming this down the state's throat at the trial.

Did that happen?

NO!

There's your answer.

The State was aware and intentionally withheld the computer activity for June 16, 2008 for a reason.
Evidence101

United States

#469607 Nov 21, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe that for one moment.
The information was not released in discovery therefore the Sheriff's Office can not illegally hand out evidence upon request to the public, and thereby jeopardize investigation into an UNSOLVED murder case.
If what you say it true, this will not be the end of it. There will be an investigation into how it was obtained - mark my words.
Maybe that was the entire point of Tony Pipitone's feature report!
LMAO! Maybe.

Since that was a direct quote from the 'future report' which is now available online at Clickorlando.com
Evidence101

United States

#469608 Nov 21, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
The FBI have been involved in this case since 2008.
I hardly think they need Websleuths posters to tell them how to run a criminal investigation.
Tell them how to run an investigation?

They probably ARE the investigation!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#469609 Nov 21, 2012
Evidence101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell them how to run an investigation?
They probably ARE the investigation!
Quite possibly.

Some Websleuths members crave recognition and notoriety - as the saying goes "be careful what you wish for".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
two words (Jul '10) 2 min Princess Hey 27,264
News McDonald's, Starbucks take coffee war to nation... (May '09) 15 min Bobthehearthrob 77
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 22 min shinningelectr0n 1,232,917
does liz w deserve sainthood ? 41 min ANGHARAD 3
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 2 hr Anne 97,264
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 17,840
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 3 hr Princess Hey 12,566
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]