Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

WhiteTrashBloger wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm Yuri, get your shit together Joy.
Well Yuri , what an Expert you are...
Murph is Donia and I'm Murphey_law

NOT JOY!

And I do have my shit together "Want to see?"

This is no monopoly game Yuri!
You'r a WHITETRASH LOOSER YURI!
Sunday funnies

Summerland Key, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, there was no mention of a remote logger installed during the trial.
I wonder if Pipitone will mention not only the search for "foolproof suffocation" but "venturing into the pro-suicide pit". I'm going to have a look at what else Jose Baez wrote about that -- unfortunately I don't have it bookmarked. Do you happen to know the page number?
I was also thinking about this old news story, which I doubt is true -- but about "drinking Grund juice" and cult, cult, cults.
Report: Woman who says she was George Anthony’s mistress attempts suicide
River Cruz, whose Twitter post says “SUICIDE PACT,” was rushed to Florida Hospital South, a TV station says.
March 26, 2010
A woman who claimed she had an affair with Casey Anthony's father tried to kill herself by swallowing pills, WFTV.com is reporting.
River Cruz was rushed to Florida Hospital South, the report says. Her Twitter post says: "SUICIDE PACT."
George Anthony's attorney has said his client has not had an affair with River Cruz.
WFTV.com said the woman's sister told the news station that Cruz was taken by ambulance to Florida Hospital South after Cruz ingested pills.
The Twitter page for Cruz also says this: "That whole family knew what happened with Caylee. I'm tired of all this. I never wanted any of this, so now it's time."
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2010-03-2...
Days,

You do realize that when you die so will Rambler, right?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh! so I guess Roy Kronk's Wack Job Depositions amounted to the TRUTH????
All of this Big Job was a Big Show covering up for the scammers!
My TIP did NOT fit in their SCAM!
It actually distroyed their PLAN!
When was the TRUTH ever told in this case?
It never amounted to NOTHING...It was all LIES!
WHO EXPOSED THIS CASE??? ABC News Disney & MEDIA...
5th DCA ...January 8th 2013...
Let's see who LIED ...Casey or Yuri!!
I say : YURI Goes to Jail!
How about Yuri was working a sting, and you're going to jail.

STM

“Your talk is cheap”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Your lies are weak

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Sunday funnies wrote:
What happened to Maddy?
She's on a short vacation.

STM

“Your talk is cheap”

Level 8

Your lies are weak

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Yuri , what an Expert you are...
Murph is Donia and I'm Murphey_law
NOT JOY!
And I do have my shit together "Want to see?"
This is no monopoly game Yuri!
You'r a WHITETRASH LOOSER YURI!
LOL! that's NOT Yuri you're talking to!

Bawhhhhahahahahahahahaha!

STM

“Your talk is cheap”

Level 8

Your lies are weak

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry STM....I'm only under one hat here and it's this one.
I NEVER said I wore a hat!

STM I am!

Not a hatter like you!! ROFL!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Sunday funnies wrote:
What happened to Maddy?
She passed.

A brief postal service was held by the Reverend Grund at his church in a post office box in Windermere.

Sorry you missed it.

If you mail your condolences, don't forget a memorial stamp, stamp.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
How is it that a detective working child abuse/sex abuse works a sting?

A sting for what?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Nobody knows the page number of Presumed Guilty where JAB referred to the google searches, huh?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Casey Anthony: A report you should see
By Hal Boedeker
Staff writer
3:59 p.m. EST, November 20, 2012

If you've followed the Casey Anthony saga since 2008, you'll want to see WKMG-Channel 6's report at 11 tonight.
Some people have dismissed the report as old news or a sweeps-month stunt.

I can tell you, after going to the station to watch the report this afternoon, that it isn't old news. Instead, WKMG makes news, and you'll hear more about that in the days to come.

Channel 6 let me watch the segment on the condition that I didn't give away details.(I will be writing more after the report airs at 11 tonight.)

What I can say is that investigative reporter Tony Pipitone has supplied information that will fascinate anyone who followed the case and trial. He has been digging for those details since July, when he read defense attorney Jose Baez's book, "Presumed Guilty." And Pipitone will leave you to draw your own conclusions.

My first conclusion: George Anthony, Casey's dad, should be relieved.

But that's my first reaction. You'll need to watch to form your own.

A few more thoughts: In reporting, the glory is in the details, and Pipitone supplies them. Pipitone, one of the best reporters in town, reminds you that investigative reporting requires digging.

If that's a sweeps-month stunt, we could use more of them.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment/...

Okay, if Hal says it's worth watching, I'll watch for updates since I don't get "channel 6".

Ngracie, how you are on George getting cleared?

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
Nobody knows the page number of Presumed Guilty where JAB referred to the google searches, huh?
If you're too lazy to look for it, why do you expect anyone else to do it for you?

I doubt there are many here who even have the book.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

This is what JAB writes about Tony Pipitone.
Presumed Guilty - oage 33

I left the jail around TEN that night and as I was walking out the door, I was ambushed by a local Orlando television reporter from WKMG by the name of Tony Pipitone. He started to ask me questions on camera.

"I can't tell you anything we discussed," I told him.

He said to me, "What's your reaction to the fact that cadaver dogs have just hit something in the Anthonys' backyard?"

"I don't have any reaction," I said. "I just left the jail. I don't know anything about it."

I was shocked by how much he knew. Why would the police be calling him, or any other member of the media for that matter, to say they were digging up a body in the backyard? It was really beginning to p*ss me off how much these cops talked to the media.

When Pipitone turned off the camera, he said to me, "Sorry we had to sandbag you like that, but they just hit. The cops are digging up the body right now. I guess it's time for you to start working on your insanity defense."

You mtherfricker, I thought to myself. Who does he think he is? It was such a condescending thing to say--besides the fact that your ordinary insanity defense is always a loser.

(Then JAB and Gabe go back to the jail and ask Casey about it. She says "I don't know where she is" and JAB writes "it was one of the few times early on that I believed her".)

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
I left the jail around TEN that night and as I was walking out the door, I was ambushed by a local Orlando television reporter from WKMG by the name of Tony Pipitone. He started to ask me questions on camera.
He said to me, "What's your reaction to the fact that cadaver dogs have just hit something in the Anthonys' backyard?"
"I don't have any reaction," I said. "I just left the jail. I don't know anything about it."
I was shocked by how much he knew. Why would the police be calling him, or any other member of the media for that matter, to say they were digging up a body in the backyard? It was really beginning to p*ss me off how much these cops talked to the media.
When Pipitone turned off the camera, he said to me, "Sorry we had to sandbag you like that, but they just hit. The cops are digging up the body right now. I guess it's time for you to start working on your insanity defense."
You mtherfricker, I thought to myself. Who does he think he is? It was such a condescending thing to say--besides the fact that your ordinary insanity defense is always a loser.
(Then JAB and Gabe go back to the jail and ask Casey about it. She says "I don't know where she is" and JAB writes "it was one of the few times early on that I believed her".)
Classy guy, that Baez.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Rambler wrote:
What kind of a sting operation was Yuri running, Rambler?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're too lazy to look for it, why do you expect anyone else to do it for you?
I doubt there are many here who even have the book.
I'm looking -- it's just that I notice things which distract me.

Like this....

Presumed Guilty - page 81
Put the pieces together: the ruse in the jail, the revolving door of arresting her, the leaks to the media, and the manner they were leaking information. These guys might just as well have been the Keystone Kops, but at the same time, the media were painting them to be Super Cops. This bears repeating: As far as the police were concerned, the Casey Anthony case was a reality show that the media were scripting, and the reason the cops got a free pass to do whatever they wanted to do was that the cops were trying to make their reality show come true.

Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of a sting operation was Yuri running, Rambler?
Don't bother me.....I'm looking for "foolproof suffocation".

Here's the part about the other searches.

page 162
The prosecution made a big deal of the fact that there were searches on her computer for chloroform and neck breaking, but they were among a slew of searches on topics like self-sefense for women and how to use household items as weapons for self defense. These searches were indicating someone who didn't feel safe at home. The neck breaking search had to do with the art of kung fu, used for self-defense.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Now why would you say something like this Rambler?

I'm not going to any jail...and Yuri is a CROOKED COP!

You really have a Grandiose Imagination! Keep Rambling!

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't bother me.....I'm looking for "foolproof suffocation".
Here's the part about the other searches.
page 162
The prosecution made a big deal of the fact that there were searches on her computer for chloroform and neck breaking, but they were among a slew of searches on topics like self-sefense for women and how to use household items as weapons for self defense. These searches were indicating someone who didn't feel safe at home. The neck breaking search had to do with the art of kung fu, used for self-defense.
I hate to say it Rambler but your suffocating the "FOOL" Proof Logic of the entire case...Quit while your ahead!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Here we go - page 181
Presume Guilty

According to the computer records, at 1:50pm someone got on the computer and signed into AOL Instant Messenger. George had an AOL Instant Messenger account. Casey didn't. George's user name was george4937. Right after someone logged in to instant messenger, the first search was to Google. Then someone typed in "foolproof suffocation". It was misspelled, and George was a poor speller. Google automatically corrected the spelling, and the first link that was clicked was "venturing into the pro-suicide pit." It appeared that someone was thinking about killing himself.

"Venturing into the pro-suicide pit" is a blog discussing websites that talk about suicide. Shortly thereafter, the person at the computer went to a page that said "heat can melt disposable breathing circuits." And then a little later, someone visited a link that appears to be a gardening website (George was an inveterate gardener): ten ways to kill a rhododendron.

I suppose you can argue these searches were made by Casey, but AOL messenger had been used on the computer, and this occurred more than an hour after George said she had left the house with Caylee.........
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

So the million dollar question ---

WHO signed-ine to AOL Instant Messenger just before these searches were conducted, because JAB does not say it was George -- only that he had an account ????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search