CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
High Horse

Hollywood, FL

#467828 Nov 10, 2012
WAS sanka wrote:
Casey is great?
At bl*w j*bs?
Lying?
Killing small children?
Avoiding responsibility?
Please share.
And she does it all for free.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#467829 Nov 10, 2012
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Judge denies Anthony's request to toss punitive damages from civil trial
3:29 p.m. EST, November 9, 2012|
By Jeff Weiner, Orlando Sentinel
A judge has denied Casey Anthony's attempt to severely limit the potential damages she could be ordered to pay in the defamation lawsuit set for trial early next year.
Orange Circuit Judge Lisa Munyon ruled that Anthony's motion to strike Zenaida Gonzalez's claim for punitive damages in the lawsuit was not filed according to proper procedure.
What? Anthony's motion to strike ZG's claim for punitive damages in the lawsuit was not filed according to proper procedures...

Well then Casey what are you waiting to FIRE GREENE TOO!
Unbeleivable..Another Florida Bar Attorney working against Casey Anthony's legal process...

Go South Casey..Go Dade County and Get Attorney Millian..He's an HONEST ATTORNEY..He'll get you out of this Mickey Mouse Orlando Bull Craps..

Fire the GREENE TOMATO!!!!! Let's Act Together for a Change...
Because CHANGE IS GOOD!!!

“Picasso”

Level 7

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

#467830 Nov 10, 2012
She said:

But of course I am French, I can read French, write French and able to think in French and translate everything into English .. which can give a different view of what people may think .. analysis.

Oh! I sing in 3 different language too. You want me to sing "La Vie en Rose" by Edith Piaf.

Bonne Journee "Juicer" Have a Great Day Florida Sunshine Buddy "

~~~~~~~~~~
Dear God, if you answer just one of my prayers today, let it be that she doesn't sing to us!
If you are so inclined to answer two of my prayers, let it be that that earthquake today in OHIO swallowed Clovis's house whole.
In jesus's name we pray,
Amen
High Horse

Hollywood, FL

#467831 Nov 10, 2012
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Mais bien sur que je suis francaise, Je peux lire le francais, ecrire francais et capable de penser en francais et traduire le tout en anglais..ce qui peut donner un different panorama de ce que les gens peuvent penser..en analyse.
Oh! je chante en 3 different language aussi. Tu veux que je te chante " La Vie en Rose" par Edith Piaff.
Bonne Journee "Juicer" Have a Great Florida Sunshine Day Buddy"
You're as french as a poodle turd. Pick another linguistic from google translator.

“Picasso”

Level 7

Calla Lilies

#467832 Nov 10, 2012
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
=D
Thanks Marcie and Bella! Hubby is nagging me to go to the doctor, have a feeling I'll be there first thing Monday morning. Pretty sure its a sinus infection. Did the Netti pot thingy, not helping tho.
Get a Z-pac, it will knock that thing out of the ball park, bye for now :-)
High Horse

Hollywood, FL

#467833 Nov 10, 2012
Zap wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of gibberish, I look forward to when you go back to using your other names, and drop the hans act.
True. This Hans is a cheapo.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#467834 Nov 10, 2012
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
=D
Thanks Marcie and Bella! Hubby is nagging me to go to the doctor, have a feeling I'll be there first thing Monday morning. Pretty sure its a sinus infection. Did the Netti pot thingy, not helping tho.
Ooh, sinus infections are nasty. Hubby is right -- get to the MD on Monday.
High Horse

Hollywood, FL

#467835 Nov 10, 2012
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
What? Anthony's motion to strike ZG's claim for punitive damages in the lawsuit was not filed according to proper procedures...
Unbeleivable..Another Florida Bar Attorney working against Casey Anthony's legal process...
Go South Casey..Go Dade County and Get Attorney Millian..He's an HONEST ATTORNEY..He'll get you out of this Mickey Mouse Orlando Bull Craps..
You disrupt the flow of your secret messages with overuse and misplaced caps. Cannot compute.

Error

Error

Error

Error

Error

Please hang up and try again.
High Horse

Hollywood, FL

#467836 Nov 10, 2012
REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
She said:
But of course I am French, I can read French, write French and able to think in French and translate everything into English .. which can give a different view of what people may think .. analysis.
Oh! I sing in 3 different language too. You want me to sing "La Vie en Rose" by Edith Piaf.
Bonne Journee "Juicer" Have a Great Day Florida Sunshine Buddy "
~~~~~~~~~~
Dear God, if you answer just one of my prayers today, let it be that she doesn't sing to us!
If you are so inclined to answer two of my prayers, let it be that that earthquake today in OHIO swallowed Clovis's house whole.
In jesus's name we pray,
Amen
Amen. And Lord please strike down the fake french who use caps incorrectly.

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

#BellStrong Committee

#467837 Nov 10, 2012
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Good help is hard to find, especially when its FREE!
High Horse

Hollywood, FL

#467838 Nov 10, 2012
REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
<quoted text>Get a Z-pac, it will knock that thing out of the ball park, bye for now :-)

Zpacks always take so long. Takes me 5-7 to clear out.
High Horse

Hollywood, FL

#467839 Nov 10, 2012
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Good help is hard to find, especially when its FREE!
How's Casey's defense being paid for now? Is she debt free thanks to Mom and Dad selling baby's blood?

“Picasso”

Level 7

Calla Lilies

#467840 Nov 10, 2012
High Horse wrote:
<quoted text>
Zpacks always take so long. Takes me 5-7 to clear out.
Yes but you only have to take them for 5 days versus taking the horse pills for 30 days. Ciao~

Level 2

Since: Sep 12

Pleasantville, NJ

#467841 Nov 10, 2012
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#467842 Nov 10, 2012
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
A judge has denied Casey Anthony's attempt to severely limit the potential damages she could be ordered to pay in the defamation lawsuit set for trial early next year.
Orange Circuit Judge Lisa Munyon ruled that Anthony's motion to strike Zenaida Gonzalez's claim for punitive damages in the lawsuit was not filed according to proper procedure.
What is with Weiner? Doesn't he think people notice the inaccuracies he's reporting?

"Most of those motions are set to heard on Dec. 18, the next major date in the lawsuit."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/bre...

MOST of the motions will be heard December 17th.

I hour DECEMBER 17, 2012
1/2 hour December 18, 2012

http://www.ninja9.org/jacsatt/attdocketframe....

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

#BellStrong Committee

#467843 Nov 10, 2012
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooh, sinus infections are nasty. Hubby is right -- get to the MD on Monday.
Yes, come Monday I will prolly be begging for pain meds, it felt like someone was trying to stab my eyeball out this morning!

Who's the loser spamming your posts=/

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#467844 Nov 10, 2012
High Horse wrote:
<quoted text>
How's Casey's defense being paid for now? Is she debt free thanks to Mom and Dad selling baby's blood?
You may have a point High Horse, and I'm sure IRS has been looking into it especially when Quick Draw Mc Graw gave the grandcrapsy
$500,000.00 to their grand child's found_at_ion Illuminati bank of deceptions..Because their Life Pension Plan has been DESOLVED!

Bingo!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#467845 Nov 10, 2012
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Anthony is afraid her civil trial could take away hundreds of thousands of dollars she could earn in future book or movie deals, so her lawyers fought to convince a judge not to allow Gonzalez to sue Anthony for punitive damages, according to Channel 9's Kathi Belich.
http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/orange-co...

Munyon denied the request "without prejudice," meaning Anthony's lawyers could ask the judge to revisit the issue on different legal grounds."

And see how stupid this fantasy civil suit has gotten?

Do you believe any REAL lawyer would ask for dismissal of puntiitive damages on the grounds that Casey might get money in the future?

Then the judge rules the motion was not filed according to proper procedure, but she might revisit it on different legal grounds.

What a bunch of baloney!

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

#BellStrong Committee

#467846 Nov 10, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
What is with Weiner? Doesn't he think people notice the inaccuracies he's reporting?
"Most of those motions are set to heard on Dec. 18, the next major date in the lawsuit."
MOST of the motions will be heard December 17th.
I hour DECEMBER 17, 2012
1/2 hour December 18, 2012
http://www.ninja9.org/jacsatt/attdocketframe....
Munyon denied the request "without prejudice," meaning Anthony's lawyers could ask the judge to revisit the issue on different legal grounds.

Dill also argued that a motion like the one Greene filed wasn't the proper way to ask a judge to throw out a claim for punitive damages. In her order, Munyon wrote that "The Court agrees."

Was this the hearing from Wednesday you claimed didnt happen?

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

#BellStrong Committee

#467847 Nov 10, 2012
High Horse wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt anyone is paying them!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Into The Night 58,794
News West Boca Raton: Teen charged in fatal shooting... (Jun '08) 6 hr justicefordawn 21
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 8 hr zazz 98,015
last post wins! (Jul '11) 8 hr Princess Hey 5,929
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 8 hr Princess Hey 22,924
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 8 hr Princess Hey 18,906
News Cullen's assets leave the flock aflutter (Sep '08) 13 hr Hannahsangel 498
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages