CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Blue Lives Matter

#465339 Oct 30, 2012
Diane Ax wrote:
<quoted text> Channeling Maddy?
Are you channeling eva too? Looks like you two show up at the same time here on topix, odd that.
Diane Ax

United States

#465340 Oct 30, 2012
Eva wrote:
<quoted text>btw I meant it takes one nephilim hybrid to know another nephilim hybrid.
Bwahahaha!

“Evil bone with blue demons”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Bedrock USA

#465341 Oct 30, 2012
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're talking high school, Catholic high schools are usually very serious about their football. They'll have proms, too. Don't worry.
Thanks Marce feel much better,I just want the best for him he don't even start till next fall lol.
Russ Tee

Huntington, IN

#465342 Oct 30, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, he let the cat out of the bag?
What show was that he appeared on again?
It appears he did.

The show on truetv that Vinnie Politan hosted today.

Level 8

Bedrock USA

#465343 Oct 30, 2012
Diane Ax wrote:
<quoted text> Channeling Maddy?
Channeling David????
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#465344 Oct 30, 2012
Diane Ax wrote:
Nancy Grace Aired 1/23/09
LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: That`s -- you know, every time that I think of George in a cryseye (ph), I remember what the -- a neighbor of his told us this last time that we were back there, and I think about it. He pulled his granddaughter around the neighborhood in a little red wagon, and the little granddaughter would hold her doll.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0901/2...
What was the date of the Kathi Belich interview?
Oh wow!

RG's interview with Kathi was later - it appeared to have been around July 30, 2009.

Was he talking about the other grandfather?

If so, no wonder RG was rattled to see the wagon there.
Russ Tee

Huntington, IN

#465345 Oct 30, 2012
Eva wrote:
<quoted text>that does seem a little odd.
So did his "body language" seem a little odd.

Level 7

Location hidden

#465346 Oct 30, 2012
Russ Tee wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh? Then why was Annie just deposed?
Today, on live television, Matt Morgan said his ONE question to Casey is "WHEN did you come up with the name ZG?"
And.....
"She (Casey) didn't just pull that name out of thin air."
Matt never mentioned Cindy Anthony.
Secondly, Matt also said in 2008 there were 5-6 Zenaida Gonzalez's "In the Kissimmee area".
All Cindy has to say is for all she knew Casey meant one of them - not his client.
Matt can say anything to the media. That doesn't mean he will be allowed to ask it in court.

I don't know why they deposed Annie; perhaps they hoped to find something they didn't already know, which is hard to believe.

Cindy Anthony told the media that ZOK was not ruled out because Casey couldn't rule her out because Casey was never shown her pix.

Cindy told the media she had Casey's authorization to speak on her behalf.

Judge Munyon:
> "Both parties agree that the defendant did not implicate (Gonzalez) in the disappearance of the child in the July 16, 2008, statements to law enforcement. However, the inferences to be drawn from the July 25, 2008, statement (to her parents) are disputed matters for jury determination."

Moreover, Gonzalez's assertion that Casey's mother Cindy Anthony was "acting as (an) agent of" her daughter is likewise "a disputed matter for jury determination." <
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#465347 Oct 30, 2012
Russ Tee wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears he did.
The show on truetv that Vinnie Politan hosted today.
Okay, unfortunately I don't have trutv.

I'll have to search around and hope to find a video.
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#465348 Oct 30, 2012
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you channeling eva too? Looks like you two show up at the same time here on topix, odd that.
Maybe she's channeling me!
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#465349 Oct 30, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, unfortunately I don't have trutv.
I'll have to search around and hope to find a video.
I tried to watch the video you linked but I couldn't get it to work.

Level 5

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#465350 Oct 30, 2012
Your Next wrote:
<quoted text>
I worry about him missing out on High School Football games and his prom.
He could end up dating someone from a bigger school, you know.:-)
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#465351 Oct 30, 2012
Russ Tee wrote:
<quoted text>
Jan. 2009
July 30, 2009

You recognize this?

http://www.wftv.com/video/20228045/index.XXXX
Here is the link to Mr. Grund’s interview w/Kathi Belich today. I am always very impressed whenever he speaks.
Because of the Grund family’s association w/Casey, it must be a nightmare. This family was kind to Casey and would babysit Caylee (free of charge) during the time when son, Jesse was engaged to her. There were other “friends” who helped out also without charging a fee. I recall a friend, Christine (may not be correct spelling), who had a baby, also…keeping Caylee for months while Casey was working at Sports Authority. One day she needed to call Casey and was unable to reach her on cell, so Christine called the store. They said Casey had never been employed there. She told LE she wondered what Casey was doing all day after she dropped Caylee off at her home. Casey is the mistress of her lies and secret life. Now, look where she is……JAIL.
I guess after Casey’s available places to leave Caylee had run dry, she dreamed up the nanny….all the engergy she used to spin her web of lies could have been put to use getting her GED and enrolling in college…..what a waste…..was it worth it, Casey?
JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Reply Posted by: hatcat | Thursday, July 30, 2009 at 11:21 PM
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainmen...
Russ Tee

Huntington, IN

#465352 Oct 30, 2012
It is my patriotic duty to alert them to a particular hater who concerns me.

westernjournalism.com/secret-service-calls-fo...

October 28, 2012

Political dissidents of all stripes have stood up to possible retaliation throughout human history in an attempt to shed light on the actions of corrupt leaders.

Now, it seems, Barack Obama’s Secret Service is calling on citizens to report social media users critical of the current administration.

The agency recently posted multiple messages on Twitter, urging users to let them know about any tweet "that concerns you"....

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Blue Lives Matter

#465353 Oct 30, 2012
krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe she's channeling me!
One never knows, y'all a bunch of gamers!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#465354 Oct 30, 2012
krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried to watch the video you linked but I couldn't get it to work.
Try this. If you, not should be able to google the title. The wagon isn't visible until near the end.

RAW VIDEO: Father Of Casey Anthony's Ex-Fiance Talks To WFTV
http://www.wftv.com/videos/news/raw-video-fat...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#465355 Oct 30, 2012
Eva wrote:
<quoted text>btw I meant it takes one nephilim hybrid to know another nephilim hybrid.
Oh? Then what exactly is a "nephilim hybrid"?
Zap

Riverside, CA

#465356 Oct 30, 2012
INeedFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
That is probably true. My sister who is a weekly to church and all that goes with it does guilt very well. My mom did a good job trying to teach us "guilt" and all that goes with it.
My pastor isn't into guilt and teaches lots of sermons about the damages of it.
Oh so that's why you have no guilt when you lie or get caught in one. Like the lie above... Shame on you for pretending you aint a Mormon. You already said you were when DW said she was.like 3 years ago. It was poe who said she was a Methodist, not you !

Level 8

Bedrock USA

#465357 Oct 30, 2012
Boy the place sure filled up with a bunch of trolls.

Level 5

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#465358 Oct 30, 2012
Russ Tee wrote:
It is my patriotic duty to alert them to a particular hater who concerns me.
westernjournalism.com/secret-service-calls-fo...
October 28, 2012
Political dissidents of all stripes have stood up to possible retaliation throughout human history in an attempt to shed light on the actions of corrupt leaders.
Now, it seems, Barack Obama’s Secret Service is calling on citizens to report social media users critical of the current administration.
The agency recently posted multiple messages on Twitter, urging users to let them know about any tweet "that concerns you"....
It is my patriotic duty to see that brown-shirt wannabees like you and the Marxist thug trying to set up a police state get a rude awakening next Tuesday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min My New Alias RULES 1,481,084
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 13 min Princess Hey 19,307
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Sooo True 62,937
loan shark (Dec '11) 8 hr Loan Offer 38
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 13 hr truth 7,994
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 15 hr Princess Hey 13,131
News Judge's brother, a convicted murderer, is back ... (Mar '08) 15 hr The Peoples Media 103

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages