CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

Level 2

Since: Sep 12

Pleasantville, NJ

#465291 Oct 30, 2012
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't start with me! Your NJ jokes sucked!! It's not something to clown around about, JMHO.
You started with me biotch, I wasn't joking. Just who do you think you are? Mind your own business, JMHO
T-REX

Chico, CA

#465292 Oct 30, 2012
Can you believe this shyt::

Sarah Jones, the ex-Bengals cheerleader who plead guilty to having sex with her 17-year-old student in early October, has been offered her own reality TV show.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#465293 Oct 30, 2012
Your Next wrote:
<quoted text>
You would miss your Bucky poo he always licked your Lardass...
when she was able to get it out of the lawn chair

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#465294 Oct 30, 2012
INeedFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
I was raised Catholic but joined the Methodists. I don't consider myself Catholic anymore.
However the religions are not that terribly different.
No, the two religions are not too dissimilar. But the Catholic church has the monopoly on guilt.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#465295 Oct 30, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Add -
From the letters on the side the wagon is a obviously a TRAV-LER WAGON made by Radioflyer.
"Classically styled and built to last, this versatile utility wagon can be used for hauling your kids or their toys all around the neighborhood."
http://www.radioflyer.com/wagons/trav-ler-wag...
It certainly appears it's filled with loosely piled white plastic. Very odd. Surely when he sat down and noticed it there he'd have thought of asking about it being moved out of the way?
Just a comment -- for a professional actor this Richard Grund appears more nervous than I'd expect. He continually takes quick glances directly at the cameraman, licking his chops and overall acting somewhat nervous.
""He continually takes quick glances directly at the cameraman, licking his chops and overall acting somewhat nervous. ""

Probably learned that watching Casey do her perp walk into the sheriffs office,she did the same thing.
Learned from the master of deciet
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#465296 Oct 30, 2012
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets hope Porky doesn't take MOTY to Richard Grund to preform an exorcism to get the demon out of her, the poor man will be older than Methuselah by the time he got that job done.
Did you get exorcized recently?

You're not typing in the uniquely illiterate style of like the old trex.

“Evil bone with blue demons”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Bedrock USA

#465297 Oct 30, 2012
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text> when she was able to get it out of the lawn chair
LOL that was rare...

STM

“KEEP IT CLASSY”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

~~~GOD BLESS THE USA~~~

#465298 Oct 30, 2012
Booya biotch wrote:
<quoted text>
You started with me biotch, I wasn't joking. Just who do you think you are? Mind your own business, JMHO
GFY, I just hate it when you act like a jerk!

You aint fooling no one her, just an fyi

“Evil bone with blue demons”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Bedrock USA

#465299 Oct 30, 2012
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the two religions are not too dissimilar. But the Catholic church has the monopoly on guilt.
My DIL is sending my grandson to Catholic school where she went. Not real sure about it.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#465300 Oct 30, 2012
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
""He continually takes quick glances directly at the cameraman, licking his chops and overall acting somewhat nervous. ""
Probably learned that watching Casey do her perp walk into the sheriffs office,she did the same thing.
Learned from the master of deciet
So you're saying Richard Grund never was an actor and he fabricated his past?

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#465301 Oct 30, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and I'm simply pointing out that Matt Morgan should NOT want Casey testifying to the origin of the name ZFG because it will eliminate his ZG who he is representing and prove Casey Not Guilty.(unless you truly believe Casey indeed got the name from a June 17th sign-in card at Sawgrass Apts).
Matt Morgan is indeed interested in winning this civil suit for ZG in an attempt to recover some of the costs of represent an unemployed cleaning lady, I presume?
It doesn't matter to this civil suit HOW Casey got the name - it's whether or not she got if from M&Ms ZG that is supposed to be the issue at hand.
Anyway, Casey will not be testifying mere days before the hearing to determine if her appeal is upheld or else everyone would surely know the civil suit is a sham.
No, you are wrong.

The only issue left to be litigated is what Cindy Anthony said.

It's convoluted for sure, but their entire case hinges on Cindy telling the media that she was authorized to speak on Casey's behalf, and in that capacity, she said ZOK was not ruled out as the nanny because Casey told her (and we've all seen the jailhouse video), that "she had never been shown a pix of that girl down in Kissimmee".

It doesn't matter if there was a real ZG-F or not.......it doesn't matter who had heard this name prior to Casey's arrest....ALL that matters is this one statement Cindy made.

Judge Munyon stripped the case of all but this one issue.

Level 3

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#465302 Oct 30, 2012
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the two religions are not too dissimilar. But the Catholic church has the monopoly on guilt.
That is probably true. My sister who is a weekly to church and all that goes with it does guilt very well. My mom did a good job trying to teach us "guilt" and all that goes with it.

My pastor isn't into guilt and teaches lots of sermons about the damages of it.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#465303 Oct 30, 2012
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you are wrong.
The only issue left to be litigated is what Cindy Anthony said.
It's convoluted for sure, but their entire case hinges on Cindy telling the media that she was authorized to speak on Casey's behalf, and in that capacity, she said ZOK was not ruled out as the nanny because Casey told her (and we've all seen the jailhouse video), that "she had never been shown a pix of that girl down in Kissimmee".
It doesn't matter if there was a real ZG-F or not.......it doesn't matter who had heard this name prior to Casey's arrest....ALL that matters is this one statement Cindy made.
Judge Munyon stripped the case of all but this one issue.
I was discussing a comment Matt Morgan made today - read the posts I reply to instead of having a panic attack!

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#465304 Oct 30, 2012
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the good thoughts.
I agree with your take on Catholicism. As hard as I resisted, I was stillndrawn back into the faith.
I think this is how the Inquisition worked.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#465305 Oct 30, 2012
TUSSEL CROWE wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't need them - tomorrow is Halloween - the night we dance nekked as a jay bird around the bonfire.
Let me know where this will take place, please. So I can avoid it.

Level 3

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#465306 Oct 30, 2012
Your Next wrote:
<quoted text>
My DIL is sending my grandson to Catholic school where she went. Not real sure about it.
He'll probably get an excellent education. The church schools I am aware of are very good schools and provide an education that is superior to most public schools.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#465307 Oct 30, 2012
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Our second generation Irish priest preferred Padre, but he was listed as our pastor, "Father X".
I wonder how many hours are spent here attempting to explain the obvious.
To low-ball it, I'd say about 90% of the time.
Russ Tee

United States

#465308 Oct 30, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and I'm simply pointing out that Matt Morgan should NOT want Casey testifying to the origin of the name ZFG because it will eliminate his ZG who he is representing and prove Casey Not Guilty.
We already figured the suit was really about something else.
Today Matt confirmed it.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#465309 Oct 30, 2012
Your Next wrote:
<quoted text>
My DIL is sending my grandson to Catholic school where she went. Not real sure about it.
Why aren't you sure about it, Fred? I still think a Catholic education is usually far better than the public schools.
AN other

United States

#465310 Oct 30, 2012
T-REX wrote:
Can you believe this shyt::
Sarah Jones, the ex-Bengals cheerleader who plead guilty to having sex with her 17-year-old student in early October, has been offered her own reality TV show.
Maybe casey will get one too. The "grown up" version of Honey Boo Boo starring Swampmom.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,252,749
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 49 min Agents of Corruption 54,007
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 1 hr Milee 72,253
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 4 hr Princess Hey 4,604
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 7 hr Princess Hey 18,001
two words (Jul '10) 7 hr Princess Hey 27,319
Media Out to Destroy Donald Trump But Continues... 7 hr Culture Auditor 1
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages