CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

Level 3

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#465153 Oct 30, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Goodness sakes, that whirlwind vacation in your wagon has gotten you all confused.
You were in Idaho, then Washington. then Oregon, then back to Idaho, remember?
Yes, I do.

Oct. 13 - Pocatello to Yakima
Oct. 14 - Yakima to Ocean Shores, Washington
Oct. 18 - To Sun River
Oct. 23 - Sun River, Oregon to Spokane, Washington
Oct 24 - Spokane to Pocatello
Oct 26 - Pocatello to Home.

Staying home is the plan until 2 days after Christmas when we are taking the whole Family to West Yellowstone for a sow mobile adventure. No, we are not camping there but have a large Cabin rented for the week.

Now, i recall my trip well. It was a fair amount of driving but we enjoy that time and the sites we see.
Diane Ax

United States

#465154 Oct 30, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe a broader network?
‘Cackling’ Columbian baby possessed by the devil? Unlikely, say authorities
‘Devil’ baby may actually be victim of abuse, say police.
BY LEE MORAN / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
MONDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2012, 9:38 AM
Black magic and evil spirits have captured the soul of a new-born baby in Colombia who can apparently already walk by himself and produce fire, his own mother has claimed.
Ana Feria Santos gave birth to her son last month, but says her joy quickly turned to fear when she noticed that he had 'several abnormalities'- leading to fears he is the devil in disguise.
She says the boy can already stand up and walk - quite a feat for a child of just four weeks - frequently hides around the house, cackles in an 'adult' way for hours on end and has an 'intimidating' pair of eyes.
The mother-of-five told the RCN Radio station:'He walks like an adult, sometimes going off and hiding underneath the bed, in a suitcase, in the washing machine or in the fridge.'
Her neighbors in the town of Lorica, near the Caribbean coast, also say he is possessed by a 'malignant spirit' and that he is capable of producing fire.
This, they say, is because burn marks have been found on his clothes and a sofa where he regularly sits.
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/columbi...
Don't forget about Sister Mary.

Sister Mary's attorney fights evidence in child-abduction case - Orlando Sentinel - http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2010-06-2...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#465155 Oct 30, 2012
Casey Anthony: Is next case headed to Tallahassee? Jacksonville?– The TV Guy – Orlando Sentinel

Keith Mitnik, attorney for Zenaida Gonzalez, talked to reporters in July 2011. Photo credit: Red Huber/Orlando Sentinel

Where will Zenaida Gonzalez’s defamation suit against Casey Anthony be heard?
The attorneys for both sides argued the change-of-venue issue Tuesday. Gonzalez says her life was ruined when she was linked to the disappearance of Caylee Anthony. Casey Anthony was acquitted of murder last year in the death of her daughter.

At noon Tuesday, WESH-Channel 2’s Bob Kealing reported that Anthony’s attorneys want the civil trial moved north and listed the order of their preferences: Tallahassee, Jacksonville or Pensacola.

Kealing focused on an irony in the change-of-venue issue.“It’s interesting that Anthony’s defense team, after so hard and so long trying to distance themselves from the criminal case, they said that Judge Belvin Perry’sruling on the venue issue from the criminal trial still holds here,” Kealing said.“He said that Casey Anthony could not get a fair trial from the citizens of Orange County. There’s just been too much publicity.”

And that still was true, Anthony’s attorneys said. Gonzalez’s attorneys raised one issue.

“Gonzalez’s lawyers say if it’s moved, Casey should pick up the tab, not the taxpayers, even if Casey claims to be broke,” WFTV-Channel 9 anchor Vanessa Echols said.

“If she claims poor, poor me, then our position is then it ought to be here. You shouldn’t be able to pass that tab off to other people,” Gonzalez attorney Keith Mitnik said.

Judge Lisa Munyon will issue a written order on the change of venue. The trial is set for Jan. 2.

Where do you predict the case will be heard?

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainmen...

Tallahassee?

Back to the beginning?

Sure, why not!

Level 6

Location hidden

#465156 Oct 30, 2012
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
Who would be so dumb as to spend their money on that, much less their grocery money!
You need to ask Krissy. She's the one who came up with that cock-and-bull story.

Level 6

Location hidden

#465157 Oct 30, 2012
WAS sanka wrote:
Let's see what we've learned today.
Krusty isn't female.
Dayz crotch STINKS.
NutButt likes it bucky dirty.
And
as per usual
Scrams is an idiot.
Yep. Same ole - sale ole.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#465158 Oct 30, 2012
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Those areas got hit so hard AN...My prayers are with you and yours and I hope you get answers very soon.
Thanks Mary.
Diane Ax

United States

#465159 Oct 30, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
One of these toilets!
Trouble in paradise
<snip>
But first, the Reverend Grund must renounce Satan. His ponytail sways softly in the breeze and his mirror shades reflect the electric blue of the deep trench off Grand Turk, where whales lark and divers lurk.
'Father, I repent.'
His voice catches in a sob of despair. Before becoming a man of the cloth, he was an extra in Miami Vice. We bow our heads as the reverend prays on.'Father, I repent for our past leadership...' Just for the hell of it, I ask the reverend where the founding father of HallelujahLand, Warren Johnson, is now. The reverend replies:'Mr Johnson is currently in a federal facility in Central Florida pending his appeal.'
Warren Johnson is doing an eight-year stretch for bankruptcy fraud. And the man who gave evidence against him?
One Reg Bodhanya.
The reverend is keen to prove that HallelujahLand is a worthy project. He leads the way down from Ebenezer Rock to a large concrete warehouse. In it are the goods the pioneers had bought for the project. The warehouse is opened and the reverend exclaims:'Oh my goodness! Holy smoke! This place was packed. This was wall-to-wall lino, wood, toilets and concrete.'
Satan has struck HallelujahLand not once, but twice. The Devil takes the hindmost. And their toilets. But still no word of the missing accountant.
I ask the reverend where Reg is.
He replies:'On the street, there are dramatic rumours Mr Bodhanya may have been doing business with some of the wrong people and brought too much attention to himself and is no longer with us. But I personally wouldn't wish that upon him.'
Amen to that.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/theobserver/2000/ap...
^5 !!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#465160 Oct 30, 2012
Diane Ax wrote:
<quoted text> Don't forget about Sister Mary.
Sister Mary's attorney fights evidence in child-abduction case - Orlando Sentinel - http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2010-06-2...
"Laura Caballero, 53, known as Sister Mary, the leader of St. Filumena Catholic Church in Eustis".

Caballero, whose church is not affiliated with the Catholic Diocese of Orlando, which is part of the worldwide Roman Catholic Church, was arrested in January when she arrived in Miami on a flight from Argentina.

Not all Catholic Churches are Catholic Churches?

Interesting, even churches are not exempt from imposters.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#465162 Oct 30, 2012
INeedFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I do.
Oct. 13 - Pocatello to Yakima
Oct. 14 - Yakima to Ocean Shores, Washington
Oct. 18 - To Sun River
Oct. 23 - Sun River, Oregon to Spokane, Washington
Oct 24 - Spokane to Pocatello
Oct 26 - Pocatello to Home.
Staying home is the plan until 2 days after Christmas when we are taking the whole Family to West Yellowstone for a sow mobile adventure. No, we are not camping there but have a large Cabin rented for the week.
Now, i recall my trip well. It was a fair amount of driving but we enjoy that time and the sites we see.
A. sow mobile adventure?

Who's car you got your eye on to stink of putrid hamhocks next?
Zap

Riverside, CA

#465163 Oct 30, 2012
INeedFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
Bend, to Biggs, to Boise 8 hrs / 466.17 miles
Bend to Boise 6 hrs / 318.98 miles
Why would one take the route through Biggs unless it was to miss straight desert road for miles and miles and miles?
The park we stayed in in Pocatello showed up as Boise. Don't tell me it couldn't because it did and it and Pocatello to Boise is only 300 miles. I don't know why certain iSP's show up. I had mine show up as Boise and as Idaho Falls all while staying in Pocatello. You'd have to ask the ISP why that is, because I have no idea and don't care.
I do know that I used to post from my home and it showed up as Denver - a long ways off. Now it shows as my own little community or as Grand Junction (which is semi-close.)
We could argue about this for hours. I know where we drove, why we went that way, and it was all done this month. You can try to recall your trips from memory but obviously you are either mistaken or just lying to try to make points with fellow haters.
Ho HO HO ! Did you ever see the movie Liar Liar with Jim Carrey? You and the character he plays are remarkably similar. Mythomania Maybe.
Makes one wonder where they get the ideas from to write the plots.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#465164 Oct 30, 2012
TUSSEL CROWE wrote:
AN.. Disregarding certain posters who simply come here to tussel others, I just want to let you know I m keeping good thoughts for you and your loved ones.
Thanks TC. I'm hoping that "no news is good news".

“God Bless the A's ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#465165 Oct 30, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Who ever said ZG was on welfare?
You should know since you wear the thorny crown of Gossip Queen.
I think I heard about it from her depo, oh my bi-polar queen!:)
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#465166 Oct 30, 2012
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I heard about it from her depo, oh my bi-polar queen!:)
Oh, you mean from the private viewing by ngracie?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#465167 Oct 30, 2012
Is there something significant about the name "Apostle Tito"?

This guy refers to himself as that, but the pic is not of the same man who's on trial.

TITO forever
Tito Apostol shares insight about his involvement with "Forever Living Products", network marketing and how doing the business right can lead to freedom.
&sn s=em
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#465168 Oct 30, 2012
Forever Living Products is one of the members of Indian Direct Selling Association (IDSA) which was founded by Amway India. It also promotes a money circulation scheme in the name of selling aloe vera products at exorbitant price and encourages to enroll more members offering commission on their sales.
http://corporatefraudswatch.blogspot.ca/2011_...

Amway?

“God Bless the A's ”

Location hidden

#465169 Oct 30, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you mean from the private viewing by ngracie?
Those in Florida with Brighthouse had the opportunity to view it. You better go take your lithium, bi-polar girl.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#465170 Oct 30, 2012
Rambler wrote:
Forever Living Products is one of the members of Indian Direct Selling Association (IDSA) which was founded by Amway India. It also promotes a money circulation scheme in the name of selling aloe vera products at exorbitant price and encourages to enroll more members offering commission on their sales.
http://corporatefraudswatch.blogspot.ca/2011_...
Amway?
Amway is worldwide.
What's your point?

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#465171 Oct 30, 2012
Rambler wrote:
Is there something significant about the name "Apostle Tito"?
This guy refers to himself as that, but the pic is not of the same man who's on trial.
TITO forever
Tito Apostol shares insight about his involvement with "Forever Living Products", network marketing and how doing the business right can lead to freedom.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =13yVqPkqT1oXX&sns=em
Yes, it couldn't possibly be someone with a different name.

“God Bless the A's ”

Location hidden

#465172 Oct 30, 2012
http://www.imperfectparent.com/topics/2012/08...

Gonzalez was caught during a sting operation where an 18-year-old went into the Circle K, a convenient store where Gonzalez works, and tried to buy an alcoholic power drink. Gonzalez reportedly checked the ID of the undercover agent posing as an underage customer, and proceeded to sell the “minor” the liquor anyway

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#465173 Oct 30, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
"Laura Caballero, 53, known as Sister Mary, the leader of St. Filumena Catholic Church in Eustis".
Caballero, whose church is not affiliated with the Catholic Diocese of Orlando, which is part of the worldwide Roman Catholic Church, was arrested in January when she arrived in Miami on a flight from Argentina.
Not all Catholic Churches are Catholic Churches?
Interesting, even churches are not exempt from imposters.
Same kind of Organizations in Moore Haven, Glades County..
Where I saw the Trio...

On US HWY 27...Pastor Lorenzo Gonzales operate "St-Joseph Workers" Community / within the Sainte Theresa of Child Jesus Parish Catholic Church...in Moore Haven, Florida.

But Catholic churches Parishes DO NOT have Pastors...
Catholic Churches has "Priests"

Catholic Churches are Not enthrusted with $25.00 Florida License pastors subscribers!
Who are those MEN ...operating in God's Pocket's????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama: Notion that being armed would have saved... 1 hr WasteWater 897
News 50 dead in Florida nightclub shooting, worst in... 2 hr OK Barry 1,253
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr An NFL Fan 1,394,703
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr IB DaMann 60,025
Casey Anthony is still a MILF 3 hr one love 6
Anyone looking for a Pediatrician for your chil... 3 hr heartless mofo 2
News News 28 Mins Ago 'Not the America we want': Oba... 6 hr WeTheSheeple 258
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages