CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

Level 2

Since: Sep 12

Pleasantville, NJ

#465212 Oct 30, 2012
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not giving you my location. I asked you a simple question and you went all bi-polar for the umpteenth time. Take your hypocritical azz elsewhere.
You are a cranky biotch.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#465213 Oct 30, 2012
This gives an indication of the vegetation one month after the TES searches and one month before Caylee was found.

Level 6

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#465214 Oct 30, 2012
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you figure it's RG vs Casey's word? Grund is the one who said Casey told him about ZFG. Seems to me that he has already backed Casey's word by admitting that she said it years before any of this happened. ZG is going to have to prove Casey knew of her before all this and before Grund said it was said. Think she can do it?
The post I answered stated that RG would be prosecuted for lying to the Feds based on Casey's testimony in the civil case. If he were prosecuted it would be Casey's word against his.

Level 2

Since: Sep 12

Pleasantville, NJ

#465215 Oct 30, 2012
I am so Happy, now I have Ocean front property.

We are goin fishin....Yee ha
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#465216 Oct 30, 2012
Russ Tee wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just telling you what Matt told Vinnie P. and Millions of others watching.
The plaintiff's attorney's foremost interest is in when and where Casey came up with the name "ZENAIDA GONZALEZ".
Keep in mind that the plaintiff's lawyers have already deposed several people who said they didn't hear the name "ZENAIDA GONZALEZ" until Caylee went missing.
Only the Grunds (Richard & Jesse) claimed to have heard "ZENAIDA GONZALEZ" prior to Caylee's disappearance.
It's all in the interviews.
Further, CASEY, back on July 17, 2008 admitted to detectives at Universal that she was lying.
Grunds? Not so much.
Yes, and I'm simply pointing out that Matt Morgan should NOT want Casey testifying to the origin of the name ZFG because it will eliminate his ZG who he is representing and prove Casey Not Guilty.(unless you truly believe Casey indeed got the name from a June 17th sign-in card at Sawgrass Apts).

Matt Morgan is indeed interested in winning this civil suit for ZG in an attempt to recover some of the costs of represent an unemployed cleaning lady, I presume?

It doesn't matter to this civil suit HOW Casey got the name - it's whether or not she got if from M&Ms ZG that is supposed to be the issue at hand.

Anyway, Casey will not be testifying mere days before the hearing to determine if her appeal is upheld or else everyone would surely know the civil suit is a sham.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#465217 Oct 30, 2012
Does anyone know if Joy in War is safe?

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#465219 Oct 30, 2012
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Same kind of Organizations in Moore Haven, Glades County..
Where I saw the Trio...
On US HWY 27...Pastor Lorenzo Gonzales operate "St-Joseph Workers" Community / within the Sainte Theresa of Child Jesus Parish Catholic Church...in Moore Haven, Florida.
But Catholic churches Parishes DO NOT have Pastors...
Catholic Churches has "Priests"
Catholic Churches are Not enthrusted with $25.00 Florida License pastors subscribers!
Who are those MEN ...operating in God's Pocket's????
Catholic parishes do indeed have pastors.
Want me to send you my church bulletin?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#465220 Oct 30, 2012
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you figure it's RG vs Casey's word? Grund is the one who said Casey told him about ZFG. Seems to me that he has already backed Casey's word by admitting that she said it years before any of this happened. ZG is going to have to prove Casey knew of her before all this and before Grund said it was said. Think she can do it?
You are right, Richard Grund validates Casey's story about ZFG both in his LE interview and in various media appearances.

He claimed Casey told him the word-for-word the story in about May, 2006.

Perhaps Richard Grund should be deemed Casey's official spokesperson, rather than Cindy?

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#465221 Oct 30, 2012
http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/the-rol...

The Role of Priests in the Catholic Church

In the Catholic Church, a parish priest (also known as a pastor) is a priest appointed by the bishop to represent him to the local parish, which is a collection of neighborhoods in one small region of a county within a given state. A given city may support a number of parishes, depending on the Catholic population.

The pastor is helped by a parochial vicar (formerly known as a curate or an assistant pastor) and/or a permanent deacon, religious sister, or lay parishioners ó all known as pastoral associates. The parish council and finance committee, which are made up of lay parishioners for the most part, advise and counsel the pastor but donít have administrative or executive authority.
---------

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_differe...

Best Answer

Priests are church leaders in certain churches (i.e., Roman Catholic, Anglican, Orthodox, etc) who are ordained (set apart) to be a church leader ministering to their churches through prayer, leading worship, pastoral care and especially in performing sacraments such as Holy Communion (mass in the RC church), pronouncing God's blessing, and pronouncing the absolution of sins.

Pastors are church leaders who are found in protestant denominations such as Lutheran, Presbyterian, Methodist and Pentecostal, and their role has similarity to a priest. However, in such churches the sacramental role of the priest is deemed less important than the prayer/worship and especially pastoral care role - and are therefore called pastors
-------

I was raised Catholic and we refered to him as "Father."
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#465223 Oct 30, 2012
This is well worth watching again.

&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player

In watching, Dominic Casey appears to know that Caylee is in black plastic trash bags. He must have been told that the bags were covered with 3 pavers.

I wonder why there are no emails from psychics describing the location and the trash bags. I wonder why Dominic Casey didn't follow up on any other leads. I think the video illustrates how the remains were not discovered until December and how a skull might be seen amid the greens and grays.

Some things are so much apparent now.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#465224 Oct 30, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and I'm simply pointing out that Matt Morgan should NOT want Casey testifying to the origin of the name ZFG because it will eliminate his ZG who he is representing and prove Casey Not Guilty.(unless you truly believe Casey indeed got the name from a June 17th sign-in card at Sawgrass Apts).
Matt Morgan is indeed interested in winning this civil suit for ZG in an attempt to recover some of the costs of represent an unemployed cleaning lady, I presume?
It doesn't matter to this civil suit HOW Casey got the name - it's whether or not she got if from M&Ms ZG that is supposed to be the issue at hand.
Anyway, Casey will not be testifying mere days before the hearing to determine if her appeal is upheld or else everyone would surely know the civil suit is a sham.
Which one was at the location where casey said her deceased child was abducted?

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#465225 Oct 30, 2012
LOL........so true. Most kids stay within inches of their phone at all times.
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
So cool , in this day and age if you want to contact somebody, just text thier kid,you will get a answer

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#465226 Oct 30, 2012
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Sex offenders have nothing to do with human trafficking You say
Marcemon?
Under what rock have been sleeping under?
Go tell that to the feds holding Prophet Luis Morales...
If you say that it's the purview of Organized Crime...
Then find me the NAME of the Chief Judge of Special Prosecutions on Organized Crimes IN and FOR the State of Florida...?
As for Caylee...
The situation started with having Casey "removing" her daughter from a HOME attached to the "I" word ...incest ....so your deductions would be...?
Did Casey Protect her child or Casey paid a Blind Eye to her child's welfare ?
I beleive Casey did cooperate with higher authorities and I beleive it was Caylee that arrived at the Orlando Executive Airport approximatly 45 minutes Casey was released ...11 minutes after midnight July 17th 2011.
PS: July 17th 2011 is the LAST LIVE video of Casey Anthony.
Casey has Never been seen since..any allegation is what it is an allegation...like most of this case has been from the start...when Casey Anthony's Miranda Rights were Violated from day ONE...and Tote Mom was born!
Your post is incomprehensible, & you still didn't answer my question.

Is Caylee alive & being kept in a child sex ring, or is she with her mother?

“Picasso”

Level 7

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

#465227 Oct 30, 2012
TUSSEL CROWE wrote:
SHOUT OUT TO RC. Hope you and your loved ones are safe.
Hey there, all good, we just had a lot of wind and rain, no damage, no power lost. Thanks for Checking in. Also wanted to say to AN, hope your family in Jersey and NY is safe, they got slammed. So not a good situation. Keep us informed.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#465228 Oct 30, 2012
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Sex offenders have nothing to do with human trafficking You say
Marcemon?
Under what rock have been sleeping under?
Go tell that to the feds holding Prophet Luis Morales...
If you say that it's the purview of Organized Crime...
Then find me the NAME of the Chief Judge of Special Prosecutions on Organized Crimes IN and FOR the State of Florida...?
As for Caylee...
The situation started with having Casey "removing" her daughter from a HOME attached to the "I" word ...incest ....so your deductions would be...?
Did Casey Protect her child or Casey paid a Blind Eye to her child's welfare ?
I beleive Casey did cooperate with higher authorities and I beleive it was Caylee that arrived at the Orlando Executive Airport approximatly 45 minutes Casey was released ...11 minutes after midnight July 17th 2011.
PS: July 17th 2011 is the LAST LIVE video of Casey Anthony.
Casey has Never been seen since..any allegation is what it is an allegation...like most of this case has been from the start...when Casey Anthony's Miranda Rights were Violated from day ONE...and Tote Mom was born!
Sex offenders may participate in illegal acts involving children kept as sex slaves, but they do not RUN the human trafficking rings.

Huge difference.

It's like saying drug users run criminal drug operations along with the drug lords. They don't.

“Picasso”

Level 7

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

#465229 Oct 30, 2012
AN other wrote:
This is well worth watching again.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =T04rfgU5E8AXX&feature=you tube_gdata_player
In watching, Dominic Casey appears to know that Caylee is in black plastic trash bags. He must have been told that the bags were covered with 3 pavers.
I wonder why there are no emails from psychics describing the location and the trash bags. I wonder why Dominic Casey didn't follow up on any other leads. I think the video illustrates how the remains were not discovered until December and how a skull might be seen amid the greens and grays.
Some things are so much apparent now.
Wasn't he on the phone with the psychic?

Level 5

Location hidden

#465230 Oct 30, 2012
Booya biotch wrote:
I am so Happy, now I have Ocean front property.
We are goin fishin....Yee ha
NO NO NO! Flood water is very nasty.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#465232 Oct 30, 2012
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Which one was at the location where casey said her deceased child was abducted?
Yes, so you agree with me, whoever is writing this fabricated lawsuit -- M&M should want Casey to remain silent through her plea of the 5th. The other reason is if her appeal is successful and a new trial is granted and other information becomes known, then the fabricators could end up looking like major fools. Think to the future!

Besides, it is an established fact that Casey was not in direct contact with ZG - the fantasy suit can proceed without her testimony and others can speak for her. It's all in the docs! Opps but it was a defence motion to not allow any investigative statements to be heard.....

Back to the 15 seconds of defame! LOL

Level 5

Location hidden

#465233 Oct 30, 2012
REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
<quoted text>Wasn't he on the phone with the psychic?
He was probably on the phone with Cindy or Lee. Or maybe Lee sitting on his mommy's lap listening in to the conversation and crying because he didn't get invited to search.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#465234 Oct 30, 2012
REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
<quoted text>Hey there, all good, we just had a lot of wind and rain, no damage, no power lost. Thanks for Checking in. Also wanted to say to AN, hope your family in Jersey and NY is safe, they got slammed. So not a good situation. Keep us informed.
Hi RC. Thanks. I'm glad you are well and I'm happy to see you posting. It gives me hope. My niece at sandy Hook Bay had 5 feet of water above the basement level. Her house is destroyed. A sister in Atlantic Highlands is fine. Don't know about Brooklyn or Pt. Pleasant. I don't think any of them have power. My sister in Central NJ is fine but without power.

BTW. Are you Catholic too? I am and it looks like several of Caylee's supporters are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Say What 1,785,809
Pineapple Willy's boycott in Panama City Beach, FL 2 hr Anonymous 1
News 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Sat Earl 3,165
News Florida's Brightline trains could run from Miam... Sat here2help 2
Any single rich old widowed ladyís out there lo... Fri Jewish black 2
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) Jun 22 Murph 74,223
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Jun 22 TheFartingClintone 64,852

Orlando Jobs

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages