CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#459214 Oct 12, 2012
zap wrote:
<quoted text> I hope that Lizw reads this !
I posted this to her yesterday. I don't know if she saw it but I did get a reply.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#459215 Oct 12, 2012
Rambler wrote:
Imperfect Justice - Jeff Ashton
Page 290
"In the end, Eikelenboom's contribution was that there "might" or "might not" have been detectable DNA on the duct tape found IN THE CAR.
I must say, by reading all the diabolical deeds you have Cindy performing to clean all traces of decomp blood and odor from the Pontiac Sunfire after it was picked up from the tow yard prior to her tracking down of Casey and calling 911, I'm very surprised no one has alleged Cindy also removed Henkel duct tape from the car which would have directly linked Casey to the murder,
Why not?
More -

Something to think about......IF duct tape was found in the car, then it was obviously turned over by someone to Dr Eikelenboom to test, as acknowledged by Prosecutor Jeff Ashton.

If "the car" refers to the Pontiac Sunfire, prior to December 11th it wouldn't have been known duct tape would be significant because the remains has not yet been found.

However there is a big CLUE duct tape was going to become significant by the alleged "Anything But Clothes Party" and Amy's claim Casey hadn't returned her duct tape. That was more than a little obvious such a mundane thing was written into the storyline because the moment duct tape was found with the remains, low and behold the spotlight was shone on Amy's pointed comment......which later evaporated into thin air, never to be mentioned again.

So was duct tape found in the Pontiac Sunfire and intentionally withheld from public disclosure, as authorities often do, because it was strongly anticipated it would play a role in becoming "the murder weapon"?

Or was duct tape found on another car, which was to have linked another innocent person to the crime and somehow that incrimination didn't work out as planned?

Food for thought......is there a connection between the DNA of the three cases Dr Eikelenboom has worked on in the US?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#459216 Oct 12, 2012
AN other wrote:
In the interest of factual information, Selma Eikelenboon is a doctor, Richard Eikelenboom is NOT a doctor. It was Mr. Eikelenboom who was a defense witness, not the doctor.
just sayin'.....
No point arguing it with me.

Dr. Richard Eikelenboom sits on the witness stand during the Casey Anthony murder trial at the in Orlando, Fla. on Tuesday, June 21, 2011. Eikelenboom was being questioned without the jury present ...

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/dr-richard-eikel...
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#459217 Oct 12, 2012
If it were not casey or George who was responsible for disposing of Caylee, who else knew how the Anthonys disposed of their pets?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#459218 Oct 12, 2012
Cindy Adams says Richard Eikelenboom is a Dr.

That must count for something! LOL

Touch DNA expert Dr. Richard Eikelenboom testifies at Casey Anthony trial
http://www.examiner.com/article/touch-dna-exp...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#459219 Oct 12, 2012
AN other wrote:
If it were not casey or George who was responsible for disposing of Caylee, who else knew how the Anthonys disposed of their pets?
Jose Baez?

In this tell-all, Baez shares secrets the defense knew but has not disclosed to anyone until now and frankly reveals his experiences throughout the entire case—discovering the evidence, meeting Casey Anthony for the first time, BEING WITH GEORGE AND CINDY DAY AFTER DAY, leading defense strategy meetings, and spending weeks in the judge’s chambers.
http://www.amazon.ca/Presumed-Guilty-Casey-An...
T-REX

Chico, CA

#459220 Oct 12, 2012
Rambler wrote:
Imperfect Justice - Jeff Ashton
Page 290
"In the end, Eikelenboom's contribution was that there "might" or "might not" have been detectable DNA on the duct tape found IN THE CAR.
I must say, by reading all the diabolical deeds you have Cindy performing to clean all traces of decomp blood and odor from the Pontiac Sunfire after it was picked up from the tow yard prior to her tracking down of Casey and calling 911, I'm very surprised no one has alleged Cindy also removed Henkel duct tape from the car which would have directly linked Casey to the murder,
Why not?
Cindy probably did,after all she would do every thing illegal to protect her favorite murderer
T-REX

Chico, CA

#459221 Oct 12, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Jose Baez?
In this tell-all, Baez shares secrets the defense knew but has not disclosed to anyone until now and frankly reveals his experiences throughout the entire case—discovering the evidence, meeting Casey Anthony for the first time, BEING WITH GEORGE AND CINDY DAY AFTER DAY, leading defense strategy meetings, and spending weeks in the judge’s chambers.
http://www.amazon.ca/Presumed-Guilty-Casey-An...
I guess with all the lies he presented at trial,nobody in thier right mind wanted to read a fanatsy book of lies written by him.
Thats why his book didnt sell,they cant even give them away.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#459222 Oct 12, 2012
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Cindy probably did,after all she would do every thing illegal to protect her favorite murderer
Then what do you suppose was the route of the duct tape from the car, from Cindy to Dr Eikelenboom, with Jeff Ashton's knowledge?
T-REX

Chico, CA

#459223 Oct 12, 2012
he isnt a doctor,IDIOT,he is a forensic scientist only.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#459224 Oct 12, 2012
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess with all the lies he presented at trial,nobody in thier right mind wanted to read a fanatsy book of lies written by him.
Thats why his book didnt sell,they cant even give them away.
It was a worthwhile read although I don't believe for a moment it was all true -- some of it was a little "off".

But Jose Baez did clearly explain why his alternate account was just as likely as the State's allegations, in addition to why the jury rightfully had good cause for reasonable doubt based on the "fantasy forensics".

I highly doubt he cares nearly as much as you about how many books sell. LOL
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#459226 Oct 12, 2012
Groundbreaking prosecutor brings expertise to MTSU next week

By: THE MURFREESBORO POST
Posted: Friday, October 12, 2012 10:09 am

<snip>

MTSU’s Forensic Institute for Research and Education, or FIRE, sponsors the free public lecture. The Bass Lecture Series, named for renowned University of Tennessee forensic anthropologist Dr. Bill Bass, brings respected forensic-science experts to campus each fall and spring.

(Jeff) Ashton will sign copies of his book after his Oct. 18 lecture. MTSU’s Phillips Bookstore, located in the Student Union Building, will sell the books before the lecture as well as outside the ballroom that evening.

http://www.murfreesboropost.com/groundbreakin...

I'm sure you recognize the names Jeff Ashon and Dr Bill Bass?
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#459227 Oct 12, 2012
Here is the link to Richard Eikelenboom's curriculum vitae.

He began his doctoral studiy in 2009 but has not completed it.

http://docs.docstoc.com/pdf/288745/1bced1a4-f...

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#459228 Oct 12, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a worthwhile read although I don't believe for a moment it was all true -- some of it was a little "off".
But Jose Baez did clearly explain why his alternate account was just as likely as the State's allegations, in addition to why the jury rightfully had good cause for reasonable doubt based on the "fantasy forensics".
Hey WEBBIE, are you busting on the Colorado case yet?
AN other

United States

#459229 Oct 12, 2012
Name: Richard Eikelenboom

Date of birth: November 10, 1966

Primary Education:
* 1983-1988. Technical School ...
* 1988-1988. Military Service...
* 1993-1999 Polytechnic College ...
* 2001-2002 Understudy Program ...
* 2009- PhD graduate program on touch DNA, University of Denver, USA
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#459230 Oct 12, 2012
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey WEBBIE, are you busting on the Colorado case yet?
Uh no. If not for the mention of it in the tossed 3 billion dollar lawsuit filed by Riches, I don't recall knowing much about it at all.
AN other

United States

#459231 Oct 12, 2012
baez description of Mr. Eikelenboom on June 21, 2011.

"Highest degree is an engineer's degree in Holland? Somewhere between a BS and MS? Yes. Degree in bio-chemistry and specialization is in luminal. Also worked for Netherlands Institute. He worked in biology department. During training he became coordinator with emphasis on trace recovery - not DNA analysis or extraction. He was not certified by the lab to do DNA analysis. "
T-REX

Chico, CA

#459232 Oct 12, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to me and 99% of the people.maybe to idiot's like you.

Ton's of circumstantial and forensics by the state with documentation to back them up.
1 single absurd lie by Baez with nothing to back him up.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#459233 Oct 12, 2012
"Baez book
pg 176- "Casey said she was frantic and did not know what to do. After pacing and crying for about an hour, she said she could not hold it in any longer and wanted to tell her mother and began to frantically call her."
Well we know she tried several times to call her mother at approx 4:15 p.m.- so that leaves the drowning occurring at 3:00 pm ish???[long after George left for work]
Baez begins early in his book to say that KC was so happy in jail, he had never seen a person so happy while sitting in jail, Casey told him that was because she felt "safe" there, just as she felt "safe" at Tony's place. 
When George came to visit her in jail and she told him he was the greatest dad since sliced bread, hey I'm not going to roll over on you and tell everyone about sexual abuse or about carrying away Caylee's body, so please bond me out.
It makes no sense, she felt safe in jail, yet she wants to be bonded out by her abusive father that she's so afraid of, and jail feels safe.
Pg 50 - "Then she spoke to a girlfriend, who wailed, "If anything happens to Caylee, I'll die." Casey can be heard saying on the tape, "Oh, my God. Calling you guys was a huge waste of time."
He fails to mention that she first said "Oh well."
Casey Jailhouse phone call 
Go to 4:23 min in the video.
“On the 16th [of June] I had fallen asleep,” Casey began.“I dozed off, and when my father woke me up, he started yelling at me,‘Where the hell is Caylee? Where the hell is Caylee?’
“I turned around and started to walk toward the house when I saw my father carrying Caylee. I could see Caylee was dripping wet. I could tell she was dead. She had passed away. You could tell she had been in the water a long time.”
Casey said she was frantic and did not know what to do. After pacing and crying for about an hour, she said she could not hold it in any longer and wanted to tell her mother and began to frantically call her.
In the book.. when talking about Dr. weitz's depo... he says alot.. here is a bit of it..
Later Weitz said,
“She believes George took Caylee out of the bed, had a sexual—some sort of sexual experience with her daughter, and in order to cover it up killed her.” All of a sudden I had a problem. As soon as Weitz said that, I knew I couldn’t put him on the stand.
After Weitz’s deposition, Ashton and the media made a lot of comments about how Casey said that George killed Caylee, but that’s not what she said. I want to be clear about this: Weitz was trying to pin a murder on George, and I didn’t believe that to be the case.
In Dr.W's depo.. he does say that that is what casey says.. so this is another problem with jose's memory in the book..
http://cnninsession.files.wo rdpress....il-13-2011.pdf
page 190
lines 13 - 16
dr w. says casey told him this..
she believes george took caylee out of the bed, had a sexual --- some sort of sexual experience with her daughter , and in order to cover it up killed her "
Page 249
Sexual abuse – incest – is the most underreported crime in the world, and if people who are abused cannot come forward and can’t expect a process that is helpful to them and makes it easier to speak out, it will never be reported. I find it so hypocritical the way people approached OCA in that regard.
 I have searched, and searched, and searched, but I can not find any documents or communications by JB to either report the long term sexual abuse, or begin an criminal investigation of GA. JB writes that OCA told him about GA's sexual abuse over the course of many visits, and also told the shrinks, in late 2008/early 2009. 
Page 165 - from that day on, the entire defenes team called George "Baldy", a constant reminder of the child molester and rapist we believed him to be. [The South Park defense]
 I believe that this would be a claim by OCA of Capital Sexual Battery, due to OCA’s age being under 12 when it started, where there is no statute of limitations. 
http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/.../0794....
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#459235 Oct 12, 2012
The Brain Injury Foundation published a technique to revive victims who have been deprived of oxygen for up to an hour. Did casey fail to check on Caylee for over an hour? Could Caylee be alive if casey had sought treatment?

"The Technique seeks to prevent or delay the irreversible brain damage thought to occur when no oxygen reaches the brain for four minutes. It is used as a time-buying procedure to save the lives of heart attack victims and victims of suffocation, drowning, respiratory failure, and drug overdose. Perhaps it will even help SIDS (crib death) or stroke victims until proper medical equipment and personnel are summoned and arrive.

The Technique can be applied by a child or may be self-administered in almost any home. It takes less than 30 seconds to initiate and the results are as immediate. 2 It works on both conscious and unconscious victims. It can be explained on the phone in under a minute. Almost everyone has heard of a boy drowning in cold water—then, after half an hour of submersion, being resuscitated with no ill effects and no brain damage. The Canadian Medical Association Journal documented such a drowning: After half an hour of complete submersion, a boy was rescued from the icy waters where he fell.3 He was resuscitated and, with proper medical treatment, had no lasting side effects. There was no cerebral damage, although his brain received no oxygen for over half an hour.

Research has provided additional case study after case study of extended cold water submersion with no brain damage to resuscitated victims. Article after article, story after story, of people deprived of oxygen for up to an hour—with no ill effects or brain damage."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 3 min Doug77 22,471
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Waxley Mooseron 1,274,792
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 47 min clueless 18,979
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 1 hr Doug77 9,492
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr litesong 54,496
One Word (Jul '10) 3 hr Princess Hey 2,192
last post wins! (Jul '11) 3 hr Concerned_American 5,821
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages