CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
INeedFacts

Bremerton, WA

#459328 Oct 12, 2012
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh thats why your location says ID, your a damn good liar
My location says Idaho because that is where we are staying right now. We don't call it home but it is where we are currently staying.

When i get back home i will sign in and post from my registered account. I can't remember my password and don't have the email address any longer that I had when I registered. My desktop at home has it in memory so all will be good.

My location has moved about a bit the past few months as we hang out here to help re-build a couple of homes and travel a bit on weekends. Thats what happens when you have a life that takes you away from your home.

“Evil bone with blue demons”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Bedrock USA

#459329 Oct 12, 2012
BLUBSO BLACK BLOBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Patti runs out to put morE cinder blocks neath the trailer whilst Stalker trundles across the trailer trying to free her enormous arssse from the white plasctic chair.
B O O M - S H A K E - A -L O T T A
for sure.
Do they make cinder blocks that big???? Thats alot fat wobblin around in that trailer...

Level 8

Bedrock USA

#459330 Oct 12, 2012
A little OT get over it...

Authorities: Body is that of missing Colo. girl

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/news-nati...

Level 8

Bedrock USA

#459331 Oct 12, 2012
INeedFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
My location says Idaho because that is where we are staying right now. We don't call it home but it is where we are currently staying.
When i get back home i will sign in and post from my registered account. I can't remember my password and don't have the email address any longer that I had when I registered. My desktop at home has it in memory so all will be good.
My location has moved about a bit the past few months as we hang out here to help re-build a couple of homes and travel a bit on weekends. Thats what happens when you have a life that takes you away from your home.
You sound like a truck driver...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#459332 Oct 12, 2012
Diane Ax wrote:
<quoted text> Murfreesboro catches my attention for some reason.
:p
MURFREESBORO — A 51-year-old manager of Popeye’s Chicken & Biscuits on Memorial Boulevard is accused of stealing thousands of dollars from the business to pay his bills.

Larry Donald Pigg, 51, of 3072 Cheese Road in Petersburg, told Murfreesboro Police investigators he had been “borrowing” money from the business to pay his overdue bills, according to a report filed by Officer Michael Rickard.

Pigg was arrested on a charge of felony theft the evening of Oct. 9, after Rickard began looking into what became of the business’s Oct. 7 night deposit, according to the report.

The deposit had failed to make it to thae bank, and Pigg was fingered as the person responsible for transferring the money between the business and bank.

http://www.dnj.com/article/20121012/NEWS01/31...

Question: In a bacon-and-egg breakfast, what's the difference between the Chicken and the Pig?

Answer: The Chicken is involved, but the Pig is committed (into custody).
INeedFacts

Bremerton, WA

#459333 Oct 12, 2012
Zap wrote:
<quoted text>
Good gosh woman you don't remember you were posting under poe15 not Inf when this happened. Get help with your issuse.( on second thought don't get help I want you to stay nuts.)
Think Back a few yrs "Reeds Dairy " Never mind dont bother. I forget it hurts when you have to think.
Reeds Dairy is not in my town. They did, at one time, make really yummy potato based ice cream. Don't know if they still do though.

What does that have to do with anything? So you can Google, BFD.

If poe15 posted about St. George, good for her. I hope she enjoyed it there. Amazing that you can't wrap your head around more than one person visiting the same place or knowing about it.

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Blue Lives Matter

#459334 Oct 12, 2012
Diane Ax wrote:
<quoted text> Athens.
How convenient.
Please don't tell me you just had a nutter Grund orgasm!

Level 8

Bedrock USA

#459336 Oct 12, 2012
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO!!!!! I bout had one from laughing so hard.....
INeedFacts

Bremerton, WA

#459337 Oct 12, 2012
Your Next wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a truck driver...
Sure, Truck Drivers stay in the same place for several weeks. Must not know many productive truck drivers.

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Blue Lives Matter

#459338 Oct 12, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
This is odd -- transporting a dead body in a Uhaul from Florida to Georgia to bury in their dad's backyard... I thought we learned all about the putrid smell of death from this case? Something about that story doesn't quite add up......why would a father let his son dig a hole to bury what was said to be a dog, not a family pet, in his backyard and then cover it with cement?
The article said the dad didn't believe the dead dog story....the dad was on the news, didn't show his face though. I felt sorry for him, he knows he "lost" his boys and isn't making excuses for them, he was fully cooperative with LE.

Other than that I don't know many more details, this is GA, not the sunshine state.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#459339 Oct 12, 2012
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh that's right. Jesse moved to Athens Georgia and lived in university housing while he was waiting tables in a pizza joint........isn't that the story?

Level 8

Bedrock USA

#459341 Oct 12, 2012
<quoted text>
Luvs ya way too muchly sweetheart.
We Took some supper over to a well known song writer nabe of ours this evening -
He insisted on tickling the ivories which simply caused me to flee from his home lusting for you.
This medley caused me to think of you standing upon a rock in your skin with the moonlight behind you whilst baying at the moon.
I hope Wilma never ever learns about you and I.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =yQOP3b3gLBQXX
Hop on hold on tight baby take a ride on my Harley

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Blue Lives Matter

#459343 Oct 12, 2012
Your Next wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO!!!!! I bout had one from laughing so hard.....
=D

Ya know, I had no idea the Grund boys attended college and or lived in here in Athens until I started reading here on this thread....Geez , if I only knew I woulda, coulda went and got their autographs!!

Can you imagine how jello the baby killer supporters would be.

Level 8

Bedrock USA

#459344 Oct 12, 2012
INeedFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, Truck Drivers stay in the same place for several weeks. Must not know many productive truck drivers.
I don't know any truck drivers....

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Blue Lives Matter

#459345 Oct 12, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh that's right. Jesse moved to Athens Georgia and lived in university housing while he was waiting tables in a pizza joint........isn't that the story?
IDK!! Something like that, but I never knew until after the fact. I learned here on this thread. But as I lived my real life almost next door, his name never came up....Go figure!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#459347 Oct 12, 2012
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
The article said the dad didn't believe the dead dog story....the dad was on the news, didn't show his face though. I felt sorry for him, he knows he "lost" his boys and isn't making excuses for them, he was fully cooperative with LE.
Other than that I don't know many more details, this is GA, not the sunshine state.
Yeah I know what the story says. But what kind of man would stand silently by voicing no objections to his adult sons plans -- who had only arrived back home -- to decide to excavate his yard and cover it with cement to supposedly bury some dog he'd never even seen before?

That's doesn't quite make sense - that he apparently condoned it and then later decides it's suspicious and tells the cops. The story sounds down right nutty from the beginning - would you allow anyone bury a dog in your yard, that wasn't a family pet - dead body aside? And why would his sons assume their father wouldn't care that they conducted this burial? Why bring the body all the way there in the first place?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#459348 Oct 12, 2012
Your Next wrote:
<quoted text>
Hop on hold on tight baby take a ride on my Harley
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ldyHYyZATesXX
Stop by and I'll serve the two of you dinner on the house.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Blue Lives Matter

#459349 Oct 12, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I know what the story says. But what kind of man would stand silently by voicing no objections to his adult sons plans -- who had only arrived back home -- to decide to excavate his yard and cover it with cement to supposedly bury some dog he'd never even seen before?
That's doesn't quite make sense - that he apparently condoned it and then later decides it's suspicious and tells the cops. The story sounds down right nutty from the beginning - would you allow anyone bury a dog in your yard, that wasn't a family pet - dead body aside? And why would his sons assume their father wouldn't care that they conducted this burial? Why bring the body all the way there in the first place?
http://video.foxnews.com/v/1888760499001/grue...

Did I not state in my original post, "Crazy Chit"??! The father is an older southern man and is distressed over the events. He has fully cooperated with LE. Do you have a problem with that?

Level 8

Bedrock USA

#459350 Oct 12, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop by and I'll serve the two of you dinner on the house.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =EVwlMVYqMu4XX&sns=em
Rambutt are you calling me a dog????
I thought you loved me and my blue demons....:-(
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#459351 Oct 12, 2012
<quoted text>
Yep Friend, How sad, so very very sad. Nuff said twixt you and I since we both feel the same.
That discovery is very tragic.

I get the impression some here don't care about crimes committed against children unless the child's mother is somehow implicated.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min VetnorsGate 1,745,294
last post wins! (Jul '11) 19 hr Princess Hey 6,084
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) Sat lisa 25,653
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Sat STEAMY FARTS 64,570
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Sat zazz 98,709
News 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Sat The Peoples Media 3,138
Check Out What We Have TO Offer Sat enticingmoment 1

Orlando Jobs

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages