“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#459061 Oct 11, 2012
AN other wrote:
“You may find the defendant guilty as charged in the indictment or guilty of such lesser included crime as the evidence may justify or not guilty, If you return a verdict of guilty, it should be for the highest offense which has been proven beyond a reasonable doubt. If you find that no offense has been proven beyond a reasonable doubt, then, of course, your verdict must be not guilty. Only one verdict may be returned as to each crime charged. This verdict must be unanimous, that is, all of you must agree to the same verdict.”
Thanks for posting this AN. The word 'innocent' does not appear in the instructions.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#459062 Oct 11, 2012
zap wrote:
Makes one wonder why Liz dislikes this woman yet cares so much for Casey.
<quoted text>
Probably because this woman does everything a real mother attempts to do for her children,work supply food and clothes and do what is right,and not harm her children.
Where as Casey was to lazy to work,didnt provide for Caylee,( except a few thing's once in a while with stolen money either from Mommy dearest or her friends,didnt attemp to provide a normal life for the child,and then killed her.
Thats why Liz idolises her

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#459063 Oct 11, 2012
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text> That one word "" untruth's"" makes me think Cindy could have been in on this letter also
They all have something in common, lying.
AN other

United States

#459064 Oct 11, 2012
zap wrote:
sweet LIZ, who claims she has never said anything bad about Zenaida
<quoted text>
I didn't see her post. Why anyone who is able to read the documents and know the truth prefer to post questions inferring something other than the evidence?
Here's a link to Harry Garcia's interview and the visitor's card for the answers.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#459065 Oct 11, 2012
Pinellas County 12 wrote:
<quoted text>
You all seem like wise asses imo, this is why I don't come to Topix much. Spare me the drama, just keep on wasting your own time.
Well you saying according to your avatar Pinellas County twelve say's it all,
We are wise asses,but that's a far cry above DUMB ASSES which you proved at the trial.
Now get off,leave us alone and GFY.
Nascar

Odessa, TX

#459068 Oct 11, 2012
<quoted text>
You all seem like wise asses imo, this is why I don't come to Topix much. Spare me the drama, just keep on wasting your own time.
Brad and his 40 hats.

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#459070 Oct 11, 2012
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you think Jose Baez pulled a brilliant legal maneuver planting what you consider "reasonable doubt" to that witless jury who was seated for Caylee's murder. Furthermore, although you pretend to believe in Casey's innocence, I don't think it would bother you one bit if she did do it. You always described this as a game. Even the name of of this thread indicates your concept that this was a competition between the State and the Defense as to whether the State had enough "goods" against Casey to prove reasonable doubt. You spoke often of connecting the dots and, according to you, the dots couldn't be connected. In my opinion you could care less that a child was killed by her mother as long as the State could not prove it in black and white. I think black and white for you is forensic evidence. In your world there is no gray areas (circumstantial evidence). This is my opinion of the way you think. That is why you were cheering on who you believe to be the Little Engine That Could.
I support the rule of law.

No matter the case.

I make decisions based upon facts, as defined by that same rule of law.

Many innocent people have been judged guilty and imprisoned under the guise of circumstantial evidence, who are later set free when DNA tests prove their innocence.

You're right.....there does have to be more than circumstantial evidence to ever make me decide anyone is guilty of any crime. Especially in a death penalty case!

How many innocent people have been put to death when no DNA was available to set them free????

That's how I see it, TM......in a world where the rule of law should be held to the highest standards, reasonable doubt will always supersede a mountain of circumstantial evidence.

Especially in this case, where no date or place or time or cause of death, was ever established.

AN other

United States

#459071 Oct 11, 2012
Forgot the link to all the Sawgrass/ Harry Garcia docs and pics

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_Zena...

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#459072 Oct 11, 2012
Nascar wrote:
<quoted text>
Brad and his 40 hats.
Was there ever any doubt?
Nascar

Odessa, TX

#459075 Oct 11, 2012
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
No ma'am.:)

Level 7

Location hidden

#459076 Oct 11, 2012
<quoted text>
Since when did they give instructions? We were not given instructions, or they were not explained to us correctly.
We let Casey go because we felt we had no other choice.
Oh really?

Then where were you at the time Judge Perry read them to the rest of the jurors?

Please don't waste my time posting such nonsense again. If you do, don't expect me to waste my time responding.
southerngirl

Delaware, OH

#459077 Oct 11, 2012
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is "Brad"?
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#459078 Oct 11, 2012
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter the case.
Many innocent people have been judged guilty and imprisoned under the guise of circumstantial evidence, who are later set free when DNA tests prove their innocence.
You're right.....there does have to be more than circumstantial evidence to ever make me decide anyone is guilty of any crime. Especially in a death penalty case!
How many innocent people have been put to death when no DNA was available to set them free????
That's how I see it, TM......in a world where the rule of law should be held to the highest standards, reasonable doubt will always supersede a mountain of circumstantial evidence.
Especially in this case, where no date or place or time or cause of death, was ever established.
How many years and how many appeals does a death row prisoner have? How many innocent people have been put to death in recent past? There hav e been wrongful deaths based on racisl issues, but excepting those, how many wrongful executions in the last 25 years?

“Evil bone with blue demons”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Bedrock USA

#459080 Oct 11, 2012
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
You called me crazy, so lets not pretend you didn't. You've always hated being bested,
She was found innocent, in a court of law. Like it or not.
You are crazy...RC had every right to call you CRAZY cause you are nuff said....
T-REX

Chico, CA

#459081 Oct 11, 2012
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter the case.
Fact::
Caylee was missing for 31 day's
Caylee was not reported missing for 31 day's
Caylee's mother went par hopping and shacking up for 31 days
Caylee's mother got a tattoo in those 31 day's
Caylee's mother lied to every one where Caylee was for 31 day's
CAYLEE'S MOTHER ASKED FOR one more DAY WHEN CONFRONTED
Caylee's mother stle monet from her friends those 31 day's
Caylee's mother complained about the stench in the car during those 31 day's
Caylee's mother abandoned the Car during those 31 day's
Caylee's mother lied to LE's after those thirty one day's
Caylee's mother lied about having a job during those 31 day's
Caylee's mother accused another person after those 31 day's
Cayleee's mother lied to her friends about her parents those 31 days.
Those are just a few fact's that raises a huge RED Flag to 99% of the people.
But to you everything above means absolutly nothing at all,only a low life criminal would even think that.

Level 2

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#459083 Oct 11, 2012
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really?
Then where were you at the time Judge Perry read them to the rest of the jurors?
Please don't waste my time posting such nonsense again. If you do, don't expect me to waste my time responding.
I was there with the rest of them. Judge Perry went through that long drawn out explanation of what we were supposed to consider and what we were supposed to do. Then Cheney Mason told us what we should do, and then Jose Baez told us what we should do.

It was very confusing for all of us. If any of you were in our shoes you might think differently about the results. We all feel aweful for how it turned out, or the majority of us do. Until you are in a possition like we were, you will never know how difficult that it was.

“Picasso”

Level 7

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

#459084 Oct 11, 2012
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-zYmVHFcx_oXX
BINGO!

“Evil bone with blue demons”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Bedrock USA

#459085 Oct 11, 2012
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really?
LMFAO!!!! Goofy
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#459086 Oct 11, 2012
Has anyone ever seen the rest of the pages of Zenaida Gonzalez's apartment application? The page with the car type and model and the license number of the car. I just read a statement saying that Zenaida, her boyfriend and her son were in the car at Sawgrass. I think it was in Lee's deposition???

Level 7

Location hidden

#459087 Oct 11, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't have Charles Greene, Andrew Chmelir and Cheney Mason ALL doing a no-show in a highly publicized civil suit without major questions being raised.
Nope, it's too late to quit now!
As far as ZofKs lawsuit being based Casey never clearing her "name" -- you really want to go there considering ZofKs name is NOT Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez?
Casey does not have to show up. Period.

We have gone far past the issue of ZG vs ZG-F.

Casey said she was never shown a pix of that girl down in Kissimmee.

Cindy told that to the media.

Cindy is responsible for connecting the dots here.

Cindy is the one who pointed out (and quite correctly) that if Casey never saw the pix of that woman down in Kissimmee, how could she (Casey) therefore rule her out as being the Zenaida Fernandez- Gonzalez she told LE had kidnapped her daughter?

This is a simple thing, Rambler. I don't understand why you're not getting it.

The record stands that Casey is seen on video saying she was never shown the pix by LE. As Casey gave no further statements after she retained counsel, and as Casey never took the stand in the criminal trial, and as Casey invoked her 5th numerous time in her civil depo, that sentence uttered in the jail video goes unchallenged.

And as ZoK has repeated numerous times, all she wants is to have Casey clear her name and apologize for dragging her into this.

The other parts of her original lawsuit claimed Casey had damaged her reputation; caused her to lose her job; caused her not to be able to find gainful employment; caused her to lose her housing, which Judge Munyon dismissed.

But this part of what's left of that original lawsuit still stands.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min shinningelectr0n 1,126,822
The alphabet (Jun '06) 1 hr Look Out Below 1,109
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 1 hr Look Out Below 17,167
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 3 hr Murph 70,501
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Year 47,497
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 6 hr LizW 17,704
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 12 hr Princess Hey 9,104
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando Jobs