CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#459267 Oct 12, 2012
PSSSST, so the Laundress is only allowed supervised visits?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#459268 Oct 12, 2012
LizW wrote:
Good News. I'll be seeing Babe's Daddy tomorrow and that means more new pic's of my adorable Babe. <quoted text>
Did you know Zenaida of Kissimmee's nickname is Bebe?

In the motion filed Monday, Anthony’s defense attorneys also list the many differences between Zenaida Gonzalez, the plaintiff, and Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez, the fictional nanny. The differences include nicknames (Bebe vs. Zanny), ethnicity (Puerto Rican vs. a mix of black and Hispanic parents), and tattoos (many vs. none.)

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2012/10/09/dnpan...

“Twofer one”

Level 8

isn't always a deal

#459269 Oct 12, 2012
Did you know Casey's nickname is Killer Whoore?

“Twofer one”

Level 8

isn't always a deal

#459270 Oct 12, 2012
Or was it Stoopid Beotch?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#459271 Oct 12, 2012
WAS sanka wrote:
Did you know Casey's nickname is Killer Whoore?
I'd guess in your circle that's probably one of the kinder nicknames for her.

But what difference does it make?

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#459275 Oct 12, 2012
LOL.........there can never be too many Babe/Bebe's
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know Zenaida of Kissimmee's nickname is Bebe?
In the motion filed Monday, Anthony’s defense attorneys also list the many differences between Zenaida Gonzalez, the plaintiff, and Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez, the fictional nanny. The differences include nicknames (Bebe vs. Zanny), ethnicity (Puerto Rican vs. a mix of black and Hispanic parents), and tattoos (many vs. none.)
http://www.hlntv.com/article/2012/10/09/dnpan...
T-REX

Chico, CA

#459278 Oct 12, 2012
Funny that everybody connected with this case is out enjoying life and going places and visiting friends.
Except Casey still hiding like a rat,afraid to go out,doesn't have a social life at all.
And her low life parent's seem to be off the radar also,snakes in the grass
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#459282 Oct 12, 2012
NOAH DA BABE wrote:
<quoted text>
BLESS YOU MY CHILD !
Where best to seek help ? Idaho or Colorado or the Bible Basher from Rochester ?
Hopefully that during the Grund Conspiracy Trial - Noah Babe will not be called to testify.
After all his Mammy has not only made public his pic BUT has also linked his whereabouts during the crime.
Gosh, I'm not sure if I can be much help.

This Naomi Leatherman (Riches) girl has me baffled as to what needs to get unmasked.

I'll pass on a name of a counsellor from Colorado who seems to be connected to her.

Maybe this Lizzy can help unmask who is putting you in your predicament?

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa20/Lexio...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#459283 Oct 12, 2012
Spiritual Message To Snugglebug 861
&sn s=em

youtube.com
17 Jul 2012 - 12 min - Uploaded by linalex0791
SNUGGLEBUG861 AKA NAOMI PALMA LEATHERMAN RICHES IS A MENTALLY UNSTABLE ......

Yikes, I'd say this woman is tottering on the edge herself........

Wonder if it's Lizzy?

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Blue Lives Matter

#459284 Oct 12, 2012
Way to go Judge Mitchell!! It's about time someone sends out a clear message it's NOT okay to harm innocent children!! Prosecutors ask for a 45 year sentence for the monster mother who beat her 2 year old to near death and super glued her hands to a wall....Judge slaps her with a 99 year prison sentence!

Snip....

Mitchell said his decision came down to one thing.

"On Sept. 7, 2011, you savagely beat your child to the edge of death," Mitchell said. "For this you must be punished."

The beating left Jocelyn Cedillo in a coma for a couple of days.

Escalona's other children told authorities their mother attacked Jocelyn due to potty training problems. Police say she kicked her daughter in the stomach, beat her with a milk jug, then stuck her hands to an apartment wall with an adhesive commonly known as Super Glue.

Jocelyn suffered bleeding in her brain, a fractured rib, multiple bruises and bite marks, a doctor testified. Some skin had been torn off her hands, where doctors also found glue residue and white paint chips from the apartment wall.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/10/12/mom-who-...
INeedFacts

Bremerton, WA

#459285 Oct 12, 2012
Zap wrote:
<quoted text> I recall when you were poe and referred St George as So UT. Just like the locals all do ! Busted again! just like knowing all about Provo! You sure knew a lot about it for someone who said they knew nothing about Utah.
Your replay was instance no chance you took the time to looked it up like you claimed to cover you butt, Poor old Ms Mythomania, aint what she used to be.
Good Gosh Woman, I lived in Utah for several years, I lived in Idaho, and now I live in Colorado. I have been to the St. George area numerous times. It is a great place to stay while visiting 3 different National Parks.

Why you think I had to look up St. George is crazy. Get help with your issues, I am not poe, never have been poe, and will never be poe. Edgar Allen Poe scares me. I have no reason to go by that name.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

isn't always a deal

#459286 Oct 12, 2012
STM wrote:
Way to go Judge Mitchell!! It's about time someone sends out a clear message it's NOT okay to harm innocent children!! Prosecutors ask for a 45 year sentence for the monster mother who beat her 2 year old to near death and super glued her hands to a wall....Judge slaps her with a 99 year prison sentence!
Snip....
Mitchell said his decision came down to one thing.
"On Sept. 7, 2011, you savagely beat your child to the edge of death," Mitchell said. "For this you must be punished."
The beating left Jocelyn Cedillo in a coma for a couple of days.
Escalona's other children told authorities their mother attacked Jocelyn due to potty training problems. Police say she kicked her daughter in the stomach, beat her with a milk jug, then stuck her hands to an apartment wall with an adhesive commonly known as Super Glue.
Jocelyn suffered bleeding in her brain, a fractured rib, multiple bruises and bite marks, a doctor testified. Some skin had been torn off her hands, where doctors also found glue residue and white paint chips from the apartment wall.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/10/12/mom-who-...
This is probably the first time a parent has been punished as they should be for their crime.

Children are NOT possessions, they are a precious gift.
INeedFacts

Bremerton, WA

#459287 Oct 12, 2012
Zap wrote:
<quoted text>
You just busted yourself again - I just read a lot of posts from the Jessy thread where you said you were Linn. LOL You better just walk away for a few days or let Poe take over,
I don't recall posting as Linn, if I did it was while I was with my SIL and not many posts. I created my own account after being with her and posting with her.

I will never be Poe, never was. So just move on and harass someone who is more inclined to enjoy your games.

Maybe you have no life and lots of time to go back and search and read old posts. I don't. I also don't recall every post I have ever made. I can pretty well pick out what I have written but there are others who have at times made me go, "I didn't write that." It sounded like something I might write but it was written by someone else. There are always others who think a lot like we do.

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Blue Lives Matter

#459289 Oct 12, 2012
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
This is probably the first time a parent has been punished as they should be for their crime.
Children are NOT possessions, they are a precious gift.
Yeah, I cant believe what she did to the child....it was torture! The monster gave birth to another child prior to her sentencing=/
Zap

Riverside, CA

#459290 Oct 12, 2012
LizW wrote:
If it were me I would be pressing criminal charges against anyone harassing my children or myself, the last thing I would be doing would making national TV appearances so everyone knew exactly who I was.
Let's also remember that ZG goes from saying she harassed to saying that most people have been very kind to her since all this started.
ZG was not a public figure and I doubt many if anyone from day one believed the BS nanny story.
Bottom line ZG contacted the media and decided to appear on TV putting herself out there. She's not looking to clear her name, everyone knows she had nothing to do with this case. She's just like everyone else, trying to make a couple bucks.<quoted text>
If it was you, " you would be pressing criminal charges against anyone harrasing you or your kids" ?

So in your world and Lil Noahs school all the harassers would give you their name and addresses so you could press charges against them ?
Sorry in Zenaidas world, it just didn't work that way .. I bet you wouldn't be on national TV? I find that hard to believe the way you have exploited your kids on Topix to total strangers. You said Zenaida already had a bad reputation -- How the hell would you know.
She had a ton of friends on her My Space acct.
The first thing 1000's of people did was check it out after Casey accused her of kidnapping and it was all over the news the first day. She also had pictures of herself and her kids, family just like everyone else did at that time.

That where the one came from that you talked about yesterday! Where for some reason you felt you needed to describe it trying to make is sound terrible then adding one more rude comment.

You say **Let's also remember that ZG goes from saying she harassed to saying that most people have been very kind to her since all this started." **----

My gad woman, where the hell is your brain ?
How hard it is to realize there is nasty rude hateful people like you - DW - Poe- everywhere she goes who badmouthed her, caused her life to be hell. Just because it makes one feel so smug to stick up and protect a baby killer ,.
( LIKE YOU DO STILL)
Thank God there is more normal people who has a heart and feels bad that Killer Casey put her in this spot, and has been kind to her!
Try to remember that !
INeedFacts

Bremerton, WA

#459291 Oct 12, 2012
Zap wrote:
<quoted text>Talking about your second third and forth self is so weird, Just another post that could get one committed if the RIGHT People were to read it .
You sound Like Vicky and her alter egos from the One life to live soap
Don't watch Soaps. But the fact that you do explains a lot.

If the right people were to read the post, they would quickly be able to find out that I am just who I say I am and no one else. I would have no issue at all proving that to the right people. Whoever they are.
INeedFacts

Bremerton, WA

#459292 Oct 12, 2012
zap wrote:
<quoted text> I hope that Lizw reads this !
So muh of that doesn't match her depo and doesn't match with proof or evidence that can be produced. It is just her word, and it isn't going to fly in court.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#459295 Oct 12, 2012
INeedFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Gosh Woman, I lived in Utah for several years, I lived in Idaho, and now I live in Colorado. I have been to the St. George area numerous times. It is a great place to stay while visiting 3 different National Parks.
Why you think I had to look up St. George is crazy. Get help with your issues, I am not poe, never have been poe, and will never be poe. Edgar Allen Poe scares me. I have no reason to go by that name.
Oh thats why your location says ID, your a damn good liar
INeedFacts

Bremerton, WA

#459296 Oct 12, 2012
AN other wrote:
Here is the link to Richard Eikelenboom's curriculum vitae.
He began his doctoral studiy in 2009 but has not completed it.
http://docs.docstoc.com/pdf/288745/1bced1a4-f...
Very impressive credentials though.

He hadn't completed it then, are you sure he hasn't since?
T-REX

Chico, CA

#459297 Oct 12, 2012
INeedFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't watch Soaps. But the fact that you do explains a lot.
If the right people were to read the post, they would quickly be able to find out that I am just who I say I am and no one else. I would have no issue at all proving that to the right people. Whoever they are.
No need to prove anything, we posters reckonize you for the lieing AZZ you are

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min Cheech the Conser... 1,620,980
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 38 min Agents of Corruption 64,005
Anybody know what happened to crazy Ron? 8 hr GoGetThem 2
News Orlando cop quits after her arrest -- Political... (May '08) 8 hr GoGetThem 42
Florida Cops Investgated 8 hr GoGetThem 1
Puerto Rico Sucks (Jun '08) Sat That guy 1,339
News Phelps in hot water again: Swimmer apologizes a... (Feb '09) Sat Fart Pool 210

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages