#458409 Oct 9, 2012
* "what Casey did after Caylee died"

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#458410 Oct 9, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Sexual abuse only recently became a crime in Florida, eh?
When did that "new law" get passed?
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/bre...

"Florida's new child abuse reporting law among nation's toughest"

By Kate Santich, Orlando Sentinel

4:05 p.m. EDT, October 8, 2012

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#458411 Oct 9, 2012
AN other wrote:
CASEY ANTHONY:...I`m not in control over any of this because I don`t know what the hell`s going on. I don`t know what`s going on.
CINDY ANTHONY: What do you want me to tell Zanny?
CASEY ANTHONY: That she needs to return Caylee. I forgive her.
CINDY ANTHONY: What do you think the reasons are?
Someone just said that Caylee was dead this morning that she drowned in the pool. That`s the newest story out there.
CASEY ANTHONY: Surprise, surprise.
Casey didn't even flinch when Cindy mentioned the drowning!

Level 7

Location hidden

#458414 Oct 9, 2012
Splunge II wrote:
<quoted text>
You give your Hans hat way too much credit. All of your Casey defender hats are equally retarded Days. Your INF hat is especially stupid, but without them Casey has No support what so ever all these years later.
Here's a little "tip" for ya.

If someone is a registered user, their number of posts is added under whatever hat they try to hide under.

If you can add, you'll see my count never reflects any posts other than those I make as a registered user......why do you think I always, and only post, signed in?

I am ngrace; have always been just ngrace; and I do not play these childish games for two reasons: 1- I've never been banned and therefore have no reason to try and trick the MODS, and 2- I'm not ashamed of anything I have to say.

You are not even close to being HANS; you are nothing but an annoyance with these "stooooopid" attempts to be funny. At least I give you credit for trying to be funny......I'd hate to think it was because you're just not intelligent enough to discuss the case.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#458416 Oct 9, 2012
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
AN, in the court record, Baez said Casey did after Caylee died was irrelevant as to proving a crime was committed. I agree.
People react in strange ways ("ugly coping") to shock/trauma......that doesn't prove they are guilty of committing a crime, especially in a case where there was nothing to prove a crime was even committed as charged.
The jurors were given specific instructions. First and foremost, they had to find that Caylee was murdered. They did not find this.
No one can find this, not even Dr. G, despite her opinion that this was a homicide.
The jurors were instructed that if they found it was a crime, they would need to find that Casey Anthony committed it. They did not find this either.
The issue of Casey being molested or not was not part of the instructions and therefore, they did not consider it when rendering their verdict. A verdict which you should remember, I predicted long ago if the jurors followed their sworn oaths to follow only the instructions given to them by the judge.
It looks like those Pinellas 12 were a group who lived up to their duty under the law. Instead of chastising them, people should be applauding their honesty.
"Circumstantial evidence is most often employed in criminal trials. Many circumstances can create inferences about an accused's guilt in a criminal matter, including the accused's resistance to arrest; the presence of a motive or opportunity to commit the crime; the accused's presence at the time and place of the crime; any denials, evasions, or contradictions on the part of the accused; and the general conduct of the accused."

Level 7

Location hidden

#458417 Oct 9, 2012
AN other wrote:
CASEY ANTHONY:...I`m not in control over any of this because I don`t know what the hell`s going on. I don`t know what`s going on.
CINDY ANTHONY: What do you want me to tell Zanny?
CASEY ANTHONY: That she needs to return Caylee. I forgive her.
CINDY ANTHONY: What do you think the reasons are?
Someone just said that Caylee was dead this morning that she drowned in the pool. That`s the newest story out there.
CASEY ANTHONY: Surprise, surprise.
"Surprise, surprise"......talk about a non-answer. You raised kids, AN......if they gave you this as an answer, I doubt you'd fall for it.

Casey DIDN'T deny the story. That's the key.

“God Bless the A's ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#458419 Oct 9, 2012
BALDY DA PET MOUSE wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry my bad, I must have mistakenly thought you were MZ Ax.
So sorry about that.
Anyways another interesting tid bit I though you might enjoy ..
Did you know that Stalkers and BANshees on Topix are very much like psycho killers? Yep! They are.
It's a well known fact that psychos & BANshees are so arrogant that they will no longer be able to contain themselves for what they consider a brilliant feat and will eventually reveal themselves.
Of course some psychos do have accomplices.....
Interesting EH? Anyways, enough of that.
How was your trip, did it involve a 10 mile bike ride or did you just ski.
Whastever, I am just delighted to see you back posting - Without you this thread loses it's lustre and becomes nough but a dying ember in the hearth of kindness and compassion,
My trip was fantastic! Thanks for asking. It involved, good friends, good conversation, and some fishing. Loved it! Anything else?
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#458421 Oct 9, 2012
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
"Surprise, surprise"......talk about a non-answer. You raised kids, AN......if they gave you this as an answer, I doubt you'd fall for it.
I merely posted this as the framework that casey gave Cindy tacit permission to speak on her behalf.

You know that I don't believe that Caylee drowned.

"If this truly was an accident, Caylee would be found floating in a pool, not floating in a swamp down the street, Ms. Drane Burdick said.

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#458422 Oct 9, 2012
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
My trip was fantastic! Thanks for asking. It involved, good friends, good conversation, and some fishing. Loved it! Anything else?
You forgot to mention your trip was imaginary ngrace, they all are.
AN other

United States

#458423 Oct 9, 2012
Mason: "we're saying,this one, there's a reasonable inference that this child did, indeed--could have drowned in the pool."

My experience of growing up with a lawyer is Mason's June 25, 2011 side bar statements indicate that Caylee did not drown in the pool.

The INFERENCE

INDEED COULD HAVE
AN other

United States

#458424 Oct 9, 2012
Jeff Ashton:
"It is a trip down a rabbit hole into a bizarre world where men who love their granddaughters find them drowned and do nothing, where men who love their granddaughters take an accident, a completely innocent act, and make it look like a murder for no reason; a world where a man who buries his pets will take the granddaughter who was the love of his life and throw her in a swamp. This is the world that the defense invites you to occupy."

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#458425 Oct 9, 2012
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, I needed that! Good advice, Marce. I keep forgetting that this thread was to talk about the facts of the case(s).
Geez, I sure do miss DAYS!
Appreciate your input and wise counsel......kick me again when I get suckered into her web. I find it ironic that some subjects cause her to change the subject or turn it into a joke, rather than answer a direct question.
I wish I could let her misinformation stand unchallenged, for as you say correctly, the sake of my own sanity.
:)
Not to worry, I'll give you a quick elbow to the ribs if I see you approaching the dreaded web.

Actually, I have the same problem with her ~ I feel the need to challenge her on so many things too, mostly b/c they're either grossly incorrect or so outrageous as to make me wonder about her sanity. Seriously.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#458426 Oct 9, 2012
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
The jurors were instructed that if they found it was a crime, they would need to find that Casey Anthony committed it. They did not find this either..
You've totally gone of the deep end now -- it must suck to be you......

Casey Marie Anthony was charged with THE MURDER of Caylee Marie Anthony.

Murder is indeed a crime, however following the trial the jury concluded Casey was NOT guilty it.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#458427 Oct 9, 2012
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Under the new law, allegations of sexual abuse must be investigated by either DCF or LE.
I would assume that any allegations of sexual abuse of a child can not be ignored or covered by any retroactive provisions contained in the new law. If they are, it would be pretty sad, considering why this law was enacted in the first place.
Let's face it: For most of the last century, by and large child abuse was never reported [reported to whom?], never considered to be anything but a private family matter, & was never, ever talked about.

The first time I heard of anything at all like sexual abuse occurring to someone I knew was when I was in high school. My girlfriend, who was very well endowed, told me her grandfather molested her every time he & grandma came to town & stayed at the home.

My friend told her mother, who was furious at the girl for saying anything like that. Now, of course, I'm sure my friend's mother must have been abused when she was young too.

You see, my friend was adopted [at birth], so no doubt Grandpa thought,'Hey, what's the big deal?'

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#458428 Oct 9, 2012
ngrace wrote:
* "what Casey did after Caylee died"
What Casey did after she killed Caylee said it all. It was so irrelevant that she was charged with murder because her actions were so suspect.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#458429 Oct 9, 2012
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/bre...
"Florida's new child abuse reporting law among nation's toughest"
By Kate Santich, Orlando Sentinel
4:05 p.m. EDT, October 8, 2012
What does this have to do with a 2 year old?

You know I'm sure there already was a law in place requiring health practitioners to report sexual molestation (and murder)- therefore George Anthony was obviously cleared BEFORE Jeff Ashton commenced defending him.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#458430 Oct 9, 2012
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's face it: For most of the last century, by and large child abuse was never reported [reported to whom?], never considered to be anything but a private family matter, & was never, ever talked about.
The first time I heard of anything at all like sexual abuse occurring to someone I knew was when I was in high school. My girlfriend, who was very well endowed, told me her grandfather molested her every time he & grandma came to town & stayed at the home.
My friend told her mother, who was furious at the girl for saying anything like that. Now, of course, I'm sure my friend's mother must have been abused when she was young too.
You see, my friend was adopted [at birth], so no doubt Grandpa thought,'Hey, what's the big deal?'
'Colleges and universities that "knowingly and willfully" fail to report suspected child abuse, abandonment or neglect or prevent another person from doing so now face fines of up to $1 million for each incident. And individuals who fail to report abuse and neglect face felony prosecution and fines up to $5,000.'

Does this make any sense to you?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#458431 Oct 9, 2012
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why didn't she testify accordingly?
Diane Ax

United States

#458432 Oct 9, 2012
AN other wrote:
Jeff Ashton:
"It is a trip down a rabbit hole into a bizarre world where men who love their granddaughters find them drowned and do nothing, where men who love their granddaughters take an accident, a completely innocent act, and make it look like a murder for no reason; a world where a man who buries his pets will take the granddaughter who was the love of his life and throw her in a swamp. This is the world that the defense invites you to occupy."
Thanks for contributing to the truth that Casey is innocent.

“God Bless the A's ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#458433 Oct 9, 2012
Hal Delbruck wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to mention your trip was imaginary ngrace, they all are.
Whatever is easiest for you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Ritchie 1,233,509
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min litesong 53,463
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 12 min LizW 18,141
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 21 min LizW 71,858
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 1 hr Broken Lance 12,571
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 1 hr Broken Lance 17,846
two words (Jul '10) 1 hr Broken Lance 27,265
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]