CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
T-REX

Chico, CA

#456526 Oct 2, 2012
Given the facility’s scale and the fact that a terabyte of data can now be stored on a flash drive the size of a man’s pinky, the potential amount of information that could be housed in Bluffdale is truly staggering. But so is the exponential growth in the amount of intelligence data being produced every day by the eavesdropping sensors of the NSA and other intelligence agencies. As a result of this “expanding array of theater airborne and other sensor networks,” as a 2007 Department of Defense report puts it, the Pentagon is attempting to expand its worldwide communications network, known as the Global Information Grid, to handle yottabytes (1024 bytes) of data.(A yottabyte is a septillion bytes—so large that no one has yet coined a term for the next higher magnitude.)

It needs that capacity because, according to a recent report by Cisco, global Internet traffic will quadruple from 2010 to 2015, reaching 966 exabytes per year.(A million exabytes equal a yottabyte.) In terms of scale, Eric Schmidt, Google’s former CEO, once estimated that the total of all human knowledge created from the dawn of man to 2003 totaled 5 exabytes. And the data flow shows no sign of slowing. In 2011 more than 2 billion of the world’s 6.9 billion people were connected to the Internet. By 2015, market research firm IDC estimates, there will be 2.7 billion users. Thus, the NSA’s need for a 1-million-square-foot data storehouse. Should the agency ever fill the Utah center with a yottabyte of information, it would be equal to about 500 quintillion (500,000,000,000,000,000,000) pages of text.
southerngirl

Delaware, OH

#456527 Oct 2, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm asking you to THINK.
Your outrage should be directed toward the State for having protected Casey Anthony from your hatred.
I haven't notice one single petition about them having limited your freedom in that regard...not one.
You're a twit.

She doesn't need protection from MY hatred.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#456528 Oct 2, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm waiting for your reply to my earlier response.
And are you suggesting people on the street like you are routinely given access to critical inside information regarding ACTIVE police investigations because they are required to notarize handwritten statements for police officers?
Do you really think anyone believes you?
I expect sane people to believe me, yes.

Look up what a notary does. A notary only verifies the identity and signature of the person. A notary does not read the documents.

The notary can also provide a jurat, as well as other things, where the person swears that certain events did happen. This is then recorded as such in the notary's log, which is public record. The notary does NOT verify the truth of any statement.

The notary has no inside information, no access to inside information, & has nothing whatsoever to do with the matter at hand.

Most of my work was notarizing bank documents. I had no access to information on the loan or the sale of a house or whatever the issue was.

How on earth did you get by in life?

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#456529 Oct 2, 2012
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a twit.
She doesn't need protection from MY hatred.
It's not illegal to hate anyone.

Again, I really marvel how Rambler has gotten by in life. Her family must do everything for her.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#456530 Oct 2, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Under what statute was the State of Florida REQUIRED to protect Casey Anthony, after she was released from jail last year?
You need a three hr session with Rotor Rooter to clear up your comprehension problem,Your brain is full of crap

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#456531 Oct 2, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
You claim you don't even live in Florida but you imagine there are coyotes there, but Jeff Ashton who's lived there his entire life probably wouldn't know it.
Do you realize how condescending and arrogant your thought process is? LOL
How you get 'condescending and arrogant' from my post is beyond me.

Please stop making such a fool of yourself.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#456532 Oct 2, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Kindly point out where the unique requirement in Florida is noted, that notaries must certify handwritten statements for police officers. TIA.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Notary_public_ (Florida)
Notary laws vary by state.

In California, there are no requirements listed for WHAT a notary must notarize. A notary is only asked to come when there is need for notarized documents.

It is up to legal requirements to have certain documents notarized.

I am done with this idiotic subject.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#456533 Oct 2, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
You claim you don't even live in Florida but you imagine there are coyotes there, but Jeff Ashton who's lived there his entire life probably wouldn't know it.
Do you realize how condescending and arrogant your thought process is? LOL
For your information, there are coyotes in Fla, I have seen them in several locations and at different time.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#456534 Oct 2, 2012
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask her lawyer!
"I can't tell you anything like that," Greene said of Anthony's living situation. "We're still greatly concerned about her safety. Security precautions are being taken to ensure that she continues to be safe and her whereabouts are not disclosed."
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/08/24/us-...
And those are PRIVATE security precautions, not provided by the state.

What the hell is Rambler's point in all of this anyway? She seems to think there must be a law in place for something or else you can't do it.
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#456535 Oct 2, 2012
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure Cindy prolly borrowed a few, take the needle off and you can use it to give kids or small dogs liquid medicine.
I worked at a facility where the DON thought nothing of lifting stuff, part of the perks of her job she figured.
Or it could be as simple as the pediatrician gave Casey the syringes to use. You can also BUY those medicine dropper syringes in the baby section of any store. See how simple it could be?
T-REX

Chico, CA

#456536 Oct 2, 2012
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, I really marvel how Rambler has gotten by in life. Her family must do everything for her.
I agree,another Casey Anthony sound's like to me, wonder where she threw her kid away,did her mom claim it was a 12 day old pizza,did her dad make her give hummer's before going to school,did she steal from her friends.

Ah so many question's about Rambler and so little time.
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#456537 Oct 2, 2012
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Petition for what? You think if enough people sign a petition, government will do what you ask?
The "Caylee Warriors" seem to think so. They've got a petition going for everything you can imagine. I don't know how they find the time to keep them all going!
southerngirl

Delaware, OH

#456538 Oct 2, 2012
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
And those are PRIVATE security precautions, not provided by the state.
What the hell is Rambler's point in all of this anyway? She seems to think there must be a law in place for something or else you can't do it.
"Rambler's point"?

Who knows. I refuse to get inside THAT head.
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#456539 Oct 2, 2012
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Before you bore us to death with your obssesion's again, please post all the document's and fact's needed for us to consider your idosies.
1- Documents and record's of Richard Grund's involvement in the death of Caylee Anthony that led to him as being a suspect or person of interest.
2- Documents and records of Jesse Grund involvement in the death of Caylee Anthony that led to him as being a suspect or person of interest.
3- Documents or record's that in any way show that Richard Grund is a Pedophile or child molestor as you claim.
4- Documents or record's that in any way show that Jesse Grund is a Pedophile or child molestor as you claim.
5- Documents or record of any arrest of Richard Grund in this case.
6- Documents or record of any arrest of Jesse Grund in this case.
Now if you cannot provide us with verifaction of your accusation's then GFY.
What's an idosies?
southerngirl

Delaware, OH

#456540 Oct 2, 2012
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
lol

You think she HAS family?

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#456541 Oct 2, 2012
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
If you mean

wipe her azz
pay her internet connection bill
buy her pop tarts
cut her wood
wax and shine her Rambler Nash

you are correct.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

isn't always a deal

#456542 Oct 2, 2012
krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
The "Caylee Warriors" seem to think so. They've got a petition going for everything you can imagine. I don't know how they find the time to keep them all going!
did you see mine for stopping proxy use on topix?

“Twofer one”

Level 8

isn't always a deal

#456543 Oct 2, 2012
krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
Or it could be as simple as the pediatrician gave Casey the syringes to use. You can also BUY those medicine dropper syringes in the baby section of any store. See how simple it could be?
simple as a robotic coyote chewing on yer azz

“Twofer one”

Level 8

isn't always a deal

#456544 Oct 2, 2012
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
How you get 'condescending and arrogant' from my post is beyond me.
Please stop making such a fool of yourself.
She reads SO MUCH into every thing she views I'm surprised she hasn't surmised our bra sizes.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#456545 Oct 2, 2012
krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
What's an idosies?
I probably misspelled it, but if you look into a mirror,you will see one

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Fitius T Bluster 1,548,898
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min Ed Norton 63,858
Private Jet Charters - Private Yacht Charters -... 13 hr Inspirationalmill... 1
Luxury Lifestyle of The Rich & Famous 13 hr Inspirationalmill... 1
News Unemployment benefits in Florida: Questions and... (Feb '09) Sat wen 448
News Trial Begins For Ex-Army Recruiter Accused Of M... (Aug '11) Sat 83plo1c73ltfk01 14
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Sat zazz 98,420

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages