CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
TRUST ME

Huntington, IN

#456234 Oct 1, 2012
RUT-ROH!!

"The question is no longer,'what happened to Caylee Anthony.' We know what happened to Caylee. The question is,'Who killed Caylee?'"
Linda Drane-Burdick
southerngirl

Delaware, OH

#456236 Oct 1, 2012
TRUST ME wrote:
RUT-ROH!!
"The question is no longer,'what happened to Caylee Anthony.' We know what happened to Caylee. The question is,'Who killed Caylee?'"
Linda Drane-Burdick
Nice try.
caseys life is over

Crete, IL

#456237 Oct 1, 2012
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>Lee or casey?
lee needs to pull those tube socks up over his wimpy sobbing head in shame for making an ass outta himself "on the thang" when he was blathering about not being invited to a baby shower

good gravy marie mallory has to be one desperate loon to marry into that family!

cripes...doesn't she know that if its sex she's after...george is more than willing to accommodate?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#456238 Oct 1, 2012
REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
<quoted text>And every night before I polish my pitchfork :-)
Oh, sounds very nice!

Is it stainless steel plated?

I'm looking into having my horns redone in chrome.
TRUST ME

Huntington, IN

#456239 Oct 1, 2012
caseys life is done wrote:
<quoted text>
after the felon baby killer casey having various types of sex with her own father george...I'm sure jesse looked like prince charming to her
This dude can't possibly appeal to any female.

i.ytimg.com/vi/virIiT-qa2I/0.jpg
TRUST ME

Huntington, IN

#456240 Oct 1, 2012
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>Lee or casey?
Jesse

AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#456241 Oct 1, 2012
This is a portion of Linda Drane Burdick's final rebuttal argument.(Written on lavendar paper, Caylee's favorite color.)

"CASEY ANTHONY: No! No! I want Tony`s number! I`m not talking to anybody else.

Do me a favor. Get my brother back because I need Tony`s number. He`s my boyfriend and I want to actually try to sit and talk to him because I didn`t get a chance to talk to him earlier because I got arrested on a (EXPLETIVE DELETED) whim today because they`re blaming me for stuff that I never would do and that I didn`t do.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Casey, I`ll die! Do you understand? I`ll die if anything happened to that baby!

CASEY ANTHONY: Whoa. Oh, my God. Calling you guys, a waste. Huge waste. Honey, I love you. You know I would not let anything happen to my daughter. If I knew where she was, this wouldn`t be going on.

I`m not sitting here (EXPLETIVE DELETED) crying every two seconds because I have to stay composed to talk to detectives, to make other phone calls, to do other things. I can`t sit here and be crying every two seconds like I want to.

BURDICK: Pathological liar. She`s not grieving the accidental death of her daughter. Her focus in that call was where it had been for that day and the 31 days preceding it, and that is with Tony Lazzaro. That`s all she wanted to do when she called her parents, aside from cuss them out -- I want Tony`s number.

Whose life was better? That`s the only question you need to answer in considering why Caylee Marie Anthony was left on the side of the road, dead.

There`s your answer.

Casey Anthony would have you believe that it`s -- this is all her mother`s fault anyway for leaving the ladder down -- let`s twist the knife in my mom a little more. The cover-up is her dad`s fault. Let`s twist the knife in him, too."
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#456242 Oct 1, 2012
"BURDICK: She was buying time, like she had done with her parents, her brother, her friends. The 31 days are really meaningless? Did I hear that? Did I hear a version of that? Counsel suggested that the detailing of what Ms. Anthony was doing during these 31 days had more to do with the state trying to prove that she was a slut? Did I hear that? Nothing could be further from the truth."
southerngirl

Delaware, OH

#456243 Oct 1, 2012
TRUST ME wrote:
<quoted text>
This dude can't possibly appeal to any female.
Appealed to Casey.
TRUST ME

Huntington, IN

#456245 Oct 1, 2012
AN other wrote:
How many of these steroid use symptoms does casey have?
Unusually greasy hair or oily skin (often with stretch marks on the inner joints)
•Small red or purplish acne, including breakouts on the shoulders and back
•Thinning hair throughout the head or receding hairline
•Hair loss in bed, shower, comb or brush
•Jaundice or yellowing of the skin; this signals liver damage
•Skin eruptions and infections, such as abscesses and cysts
•Drastic appetite shifts (extreme hunger or lessened/loss of appetite)
•Disrupted sleep patterns (not sleeping well or sleeping too much)
•Fluid level changes, bloating (face & body), and night sweating
•Dizziness, trembling, nausea or vomiting
•Rapid or progressive weight gain
•Hyperactivity or lethargy (too little energy)
•Rare and occasional side effects
PRIMETIME EXCLUSIVE
JESSE GRUND TAKES YOUR CALLS

(with his oily hair and acne face)

videos.videopress.com/Ce9TXmD1/jgrund_breakdo...
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#456246 Oct 1, 2012
Was there ever an explanation of how Caylee managed to move the deck storage box?

'Cindy Anthony testified that the pool ladder was never left in place and the deck storage box had been moved away from the pool to prevent the child from climbing on it and into the water.'

June 24, 2011 11:33 AM
Casey Anthony Trial Update: Cindy Anthony back on stand after chloroform testimony
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#456247 Oct 1, 2012
CINDY ANTHONY: George took them around and told them -- they asked if we had moved any plants or done any digging in the backyard. He said, yes, as a matter of fact, within a couple weeks prior we had moved a huge hibiscus plant that we had here, and we placed it over there. The reason for that is because -- we haven't moved this back yet -- is because all last year we had this deck box here. Well, Caylee can now climb it. We didn't want her climbing where she could get to the pool, so we said let's put it against the house.

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-the-record/2...
TRUST ME

Huntington, IN

#456248 Oct 1, 2012
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Appealed to Casey.
No.
You won't find where Casey has ever made any reference to Jesse being appealing.

He's just not.
TRUST ME

Huntington, IN

#456249 Oct 1, 2012
AN other wrote:
This is a portion of Linda Drane Burdick's final rebuttal argument.(Written on lavendar paper, Caylee's favorite color.)
"CASEY ANTHONY: No! No! I want Tony`s number! I`m not talking to anybody else.
Do me a favor. Get my brother back because I need Tony`s number. He`s my boyfriend and I want to actually try to sit and talk to him because I didn`t get a chance to talk to him earlier because I got arrested on a (EXPLETIVE DELETED) whim today because they`re blaming me for stuff that I never would do and that I didn`t do.
UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Casey, I`ll die! Do you understand? I`ll die if anything happened to that baby!
CASEY ANTHONY: Whoa. Oh, my God. Calling you guys, a waste. Huge waste. Honey, I love you. You know I would not let anything happen to my daughter. If I knew where she was, this wouldn`t be going on.
I`m not sitting here (EXPLETIVE DELETED) crying every two seconds because I have to stay composed to talk to detectives, to make other phone calls, to do other things. I can`t sit here and be crying every two seconds like I want to.
BURDICK: Pathological liar. She`s not grieving the accidental death of her daughter. Her focus in that call was where it had been for that day and the 31 days preceding it, and that is with Tony Lazzaro. That`s all she wanted to do when she called her parents, aside from cuss them out -- I want Tony`s number.
Whose life was better? That`s the only question you need to answer in considering why Caylee Marie Anthony was left on the side of the road, dead.
There`s your answer.
Casey Anthony would have you believe that it`s -- this is all her mother`s fault anyway for leaving the ladder down -- let`s twist the knife in my mom a little more. The cover-up is her dad`s fault. Let`s twist the knife in him, too."
It wasn't Casey in that call.
That sort of changes things.
caseys life is over

Crete, IL

#456251 Oct 1, 2012
TRUST ME wrote:
<quoted text>

You won't find where Casey has ever made any reference to Jesse being appealing.
she had consensual sex with him ya flamin' idiot...more than once

have you seen their engagement picture where casey is adoringly looking at him?

you may have a point tho...the slut that the felon casey is...she probably gazed at george's bald white mouse with the same adoration

casey loved having sex with george sooooo much that she took a break to catch her breath and brush her fangs and then started in all over again with george years later!:)
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#456254 Oct 1, 2012
AN other wrote:
Was there ever an explanation of how Caylee managed to move the deck storage box?
'Cindy Anthony testified that the pool ladder was never left in place and the deck storage box had been moved away from the pool to prevent the child from climbing on it and into the water.'
June 24, 2011 11:33 AM
Casey Anthony Trial Update: Cindy Anthony back on stand after chloroform testimony
Is the Casey Marie Anthony murder trial over yet?
Diane Ax

United States

#456256 Oct 1, 2012
Rambler wrote:
Clark: I think you're all f*cked in the head. We're ten hours from the f*cking fun park and you want to bail out. Well I'll tell you something. This is no longer a vacation. It's a quest. It's a quest for fun. I'm gonna have fun and you're gonna have fun. We're all gonna have so much f*cking fun we'll need plastic surgeory to remove our godamn smiles. You'll be whistling 'Zip-A-Dee Doo-Dah' out of you're a**holes! I gotta be crazy! I'm on a pilgrimage to see a moose. Praise Marty Moose! Holy Sh*t!
Rusty Griswold:[Grab's Clars shoulder] Dad, you wan an Asprin?
Clark: DON'T TOUCH!
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0085995/quotes
Oh, I'm going to have to watch this one again.
I'm having visions of Aunt Edna tied on the roof with the luggage. LOL
Would that be Adoption Edna?
caseys life is over

Crete, IL

#456257 Oct 1, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Is the Casey Marie Anthony murder trial over yet?
for caylee yes...not for casey it isn't

she's still cowering in fear for her life :)
chuckycheez_68

Taylorville, IL

#456258 Oct 1, 2012
REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
<quoted text>And every night before I polish my pitchfork :-)
Hi. Nice to see you on. What subject-matter relating to her case is material now? I dont really see anyone I know here right now.
Tired of Silly

Tavares, FL

#456259 Oct 1, 2012
TRUST ME wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't Casey in that call.
That sort of changes things.
ROFLMAO!!!!! Who was it???? Of course it was Casey, you retard. And guess what??? She killed her kid!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Grey Ghost 1,459,525
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 26 min Patriot AKA Bozo 7,946
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Walla Walla Ding ... 62,342
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 10 hr Princess Hey 19,229
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 16 hr zazz 98,274
News Judge's brother, a convicted murderer, is back ... (Mar '08) 20 hr flbadcatowner 84
News Doctor offering 'chelation therapy' has office ... (Apr '08) Tue Debbieg1 10

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages