CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
muffin man

Washington, DC

#456201 Oct 1, 2012
INeedFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you copying and pasting this? You don't know if the writer even knew Casey for sure. It might be who you think it is but just as easily it might not. Do you believe everything you read on the net or just those things that fit with your preconceived beliefs of how things are?
It really isn't justice to go off half-baked in accusations and opinions all the time. It just makes you and the others who do it look

vindictive and hate filled, and why? Because you have a sense of anger over what you perceived happened and your kind of justice wasn't met?
Why not do more to help prevent other children from being injured or dying? Why not help families in your area who have great needs rather than trash a family you don't even know all the time?
do you talk to your self often? Not a good sign
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#456202 Oct 1, 2012
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
And none of those witnesses had children. So pardon me if I take their observance with a grain of salt.
I'm sorry that I didn't read this before my lengthy treatise. How many times have we said, "I'll never do that when I become a parent" and have to eat those words? No one knows ANYTHING useful about parenting one's own child beforehand.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#456203 Oct 1, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you read article the very first thing each morning, even before you brush your fangs.
I'll bet they miss you on the playground during recess while youre on Topix. Who wins?
T-REX

United States

#456204 Oct 1, 2012
TRUST ME wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealousy?
He looks like Lou Ferrigno and Frankenstein made a baby and named him Jesse.
Not the result of steroid use, I hope.
Well thats better than Casey:
The only thing that comes close to being as ugly as her is a three toed SLOTH, but that is insulting the Sloth to say that, and the lieing thieving,perjuring Grandma CINDY is even Uglier.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#456205 Oct 1, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you read article the very first thing each morning, even before you brush your fangs.
I'll bet they miss you on the playground during recess. Who wins? Clark Griswold, Einstein?
T-REX

United States

#456206 Oct 1, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep probably right after you copy and paste every new's article of you obssesion to post on here.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#456207 Oct 1, 2012
TRUST ME wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealousy?
He looks like Lou Ferrigno and Frankenstein made a baby and named him Jesse.
Not the result of steroid use, I hope.
Would steroid use make the offspring look like an extra from "Planet of the Apes"?
T-REX

United States

#456208 Oct 1, 2012
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry that I didn't read this before my lengthy treatise. How many times have we said, "I'll never do that when I become a parent" and have to eat those words? No one knows ANYTHING useful about parenting one's own child beforehand.
AMEN to thathel if I knew my Grand kids were this much fun I would have had them first.
Parents revenge:

Spoil thliving hell out of the grandkids then send them home to thier parents.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#456209 Oct 1, 2012
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet they miss you on the playground during recess while youre on Topix. Who wins?
It's not me who writes of being on a "merry-go-round" and "puppets".

Want to take a guess about what I'm referring to?

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#456210 Oct 1, 2012
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
And who would treat their children badly in front of other people?
This has always been my point. How many couples shock their friends when they divorce? The friends saw the facade of the happy couple -- not what lay beneath.

I also think that for a while, Caylee was a novelty for Casey's friends. Casey would rise in their estimation by being the 'perfect' mother.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#456211 Oct 1, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not me who writes of being on a "merry-go-round" and "puppets".
Want to take a guess about what I'm referring to?
Nope. Thanks for the offer though.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#456212 Oct 1, 2012
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure they really believed she was a good mother, but without having a reference for being a parent, I think their view was limited.

I know this from personal experience.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#456213 Oct 1, 2012
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Thanks for the offer though.
I must've missed all your posts about being on a merry-go-round and puppets. Were the puppets actually riding? If so, did you have to pay for each of them?
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#456214 Oct 1, 2012
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure they really believed she was a good mother, but without having a reference for being a parent, I think their view was limited.
I know this from personal experience.
Tony Lazzaro and Clint House described her as a good mother. How many times in the 2-3 weeks that Caylee lived did they see casey and Caylee together? Which told her not to bring Caylee to Fusion?

Did Amy say she was a good mother? Poor Amy that baez described as a drunk and daze described as promiscuous is a reliable witness????

Maria Kissh did not describe casey as a good mother.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#456215 Oct 1, 2012
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
I must've missed all your posts about being on a merry-go-round and puppets. Were the puppets actually riding? If so, did you have to pay for each of them?
I've missed them too. I'll look for something i can cut and paste to see if they were charged.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#456216 Oct 1, 2012
http://wp.tdf.org/index.php/2010/06/henson/

"Itís not easy for puppets to ride a merry-go-round, but on a recent Wednesday night at the Union Square Theatre, thatís exactly what they did.

The puppets were in Stuffed and Unstrung, an adults-only improv show from Henson Alternative, the edgy branch of the Jim Henson Company. In one scene, audience members gave suggestions for a fictional movie, and the result was a spy caper set on a merry-go-round. Throughout the skit, the puppeteers kept their puppets moving in a circle, suggesting all sorts of kiddie park fun."
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#456217 Oct 1, 2012
http://largo.laughstub.com/show.cfm...

Stuffed and Unstrung tickets.$30. Puppets on a merry-go-round
TRUST ME

Huntington, IN

#456218 Oct 1, 2012
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
.....and Casey did him.
But did she know it?
TRUST ME

Huntington, IN

#456220 Oct 1, 2012
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Would steroid use make the offspring look like an extra from "Planet of the Apes"?
I don't know but SOMETHING has him looking like an extra from "Planet of the Apes"!
southerngirl

Delaware, OH

#456221 Oct 1, 2012
TRUST ME wrote:
<quoted text>
But did she know it?
Ridiculous question. Think about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Ms Sassy 1,535,109
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... 12 min Frogface Kate 418
News Live updates: Universal Orlando's Volcano Bay w... 4 hr Cheryl Throne 1
News Wal-Mart bolsters area footprint with two new w... 4 hr Cheryl Throne 2
News Lockheed Martin Orlando unit seeks incentives t... 4 hr Cheryl Throne 1
News Tornado watch likely to be expanded; storms ent... 4 hr Cheryl Throne 1
News 'Casey Anthony: An American Murder Mystery' rev... 5 hr robert 172

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages