“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#453638 Sep 20, 2012
I AM INVINCIBLE wrote:
<quoted text>
Methinks she is the only person in Canada who sleeps with a Blow-Up RG doll. It comes with a built in CD reciting Dark Water to put her to sleep and is programed to wake her up in the morning with Dark Water.
Even the ring tone for her cell-phone comes complete with a rendition of Dark Water.
I hear Grund is up for a Grammy in the spoken word category.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Brother Love

#453639 Sep 20, 2012
Doubt it.
tribe mom wrote:
Casey Anthony Offered 20K For Celebrity Boxing
http://www.wtsp.com/news/article/274562/250/R...
snipped
MIAMI, FL (CBSMiami)- Casey Anthony has largely been out of sight since she was found not guilty of the murder of her daughter Caylee. But Anthony apparently is ready to come out of the shadows to take part in a Celebrity Boxing match.
According to Radar Online, Anthony was offered $20,000 to "fight" Michell "Bombshell" McGee. Damon Feldman, who is planning the bout, said he will personally give Anthony $10,000 and give another $10,000 to her favorite charity for the three one-minute round fight.
While the match is not set yet, Radar Online said the bout would be taped in Fort Lauderdale on November 3 if everything is agreed upon. The exact location has not been released.
Who believes Casey will take part in this boxing match?
AN other

United States

#453640 Sep 20, 2012
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless she can fight a 2.5 year old I say it's a no go!
OR she could saturate her gloves with chloroform.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#453641 Sep 20, 2012
Attorney Says Casey Anthony Will Not Box Michelle 'Bombshell' McGee
http://www.wesh.com/news/casey-anthony-extend...

snipped

Was Casey Anthony offered $20,000 to fight in a celebrity boxing match?

Yes, but she hasn't responded to the offer, and she won't be boxing, according to her lawyer.

Media outlets, including Radar Online, began reporting Wednesday that Anthony was offered a fight with Jesse James' ex-mistress Michelle "Bombshell" McGee.

Anthony was offered $10,000 for the fight, with another $10,000 going to a charity of her choice.

Anthony's attorney, Charles Greene, told WESH 2 that a boxing match featuring Anthony will not happen.

"This is a baseless rumor. There is no boxing match here, and I would know if there was one. This is not real," Greene said.

The Orlando mother was acquitted last year of murdering her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, in a trial that captivated the nation.

Sorry, didn't see this article earlier.

I didn't think she'd give the public the opportunity to watch her get her butt beat. She knows too many would enjoy watching her get her butt whipped.
T-REX

Durham, CA

#453642 Sep 20, 2012
July 2, 2012; Source: Orlando Sentinel

The Orlando Sentinel reports that Dr. Phil got Cindy and George Anthony, the parents of Casey Anthony and the grandparents of Caylee Anthony, to appear on his eponymous television show last September. Were they paid? The Sentinel doesn’t say so, but it reports on a People magazine article that says that Dr. Phil McGraw did pay $600,000 to Caylee’s Fund. Was it a quid pro quo or did McGraw simply happen to feel motivated to contribute to the charity at around the same time that the elder Anthonys appeared on his show?

As of last month, the charity was dissolved, with $100,000 left in its coffers that was distributed to three other charities according to the grandparents’ attorney, Mark Lippman. People believes that the McGraw payment went to support Casey Anthony who, as everyone knows, was acquitted of her daughter’s murder.

Actually, papers [PDF] dissolving the entity known as Caylee’s Fund Foundation were filed with the Florida Secretary of State in May, signed by Lippman the attorney as its registered agent, based on a vote of the “members” of the corporation on May 22, 2012. The articles of incorporation for the fund, filed on July 19, 2011, establishing it as a “Florida not-for-profit” corporation are a little thin – just one page. The articles say the fund is “exclusively for charitable purposes that qualifies (sic) under IRC ss. 501(c)(3), including advocating for grandparents rights with regard to grandchildren and assisting grandparents of missing, neglected, or exploited grandchildren.”

If Casey Anthony received any money from the fund, it would violate Article VII in the amended articles of incorporation, filed August 2011, which disallowed any of the earnings of the fund to go “to its directors, officers, or other private persons, except that the Corporation shall be authorized and empowered to pay reasonable compensation for services rendered …”
T-REX

Durham, CA

#453643 Sep 20, 2012
Let’s set the timeline. Caylee’s Fund is created as a Florida not-for-profit July 2011. The interview with George and Cindy Anthony is shown on Dr. Phil’s TV show in three parts, beginning on September 13, 2011, followed by Part 2 on September 14 and Part 3 on September 19 .The trustees of Caylee’s Fund then vote to dissolve the entity in May of 2012, meaning that the charity was alive less than a calendar year. Presumably, if People magazine is correct, McGraw made a payment of $600,000 to the fund during the Fund’s brief 10-month lifespan. On the show, McGraw said that the Anthonys were not being paid for their appearance. The website for Caylee’s Fund is down.

Caylee’s Fund isn’t the first of the Anthony family’s charities. Another foundation with Cindy Anthony as the nominal contact, the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation, is reportedly defunct, though it is listed by Guidestar as a 501(c)(3), albeit without a Form 990 posted and in the IRS Publication 78 as a (c)(3) public charity still legally available to receive tax deductible contributions. This foundation is widely believed to have been used to fund an “inmate commissary account” for Casey Anthony, an account from which an incarcerated person (as Casey was during her trial) can purchase clothing, soaps and shampoos, food stuffs and candy from the commissary provider in the jail. Caylee’s Fund doesn’t appear as a 501(c)(3) in Publication 78, which is the authoritative list of IRS-approved charities.

Where did the $500,000 go, sure wasnt to any other organazation..CINDY'S BANK ACCT???

“"MAKE MR. MORGAN STOP!"”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#453644 Sep 20, 2012
tribe mom wrote:
snipped
Yes, but she hasn't responded to the offer, and she won't be boxing, according to her lawyer.
Media outlets, including Radar Online, began reporting Wednesday that Anthony was offered a fight with Jesse James' ex-mistress Michelle "Bombshell" McGee.
Anthony was offered $10,000 for the fight, with another $10,000 going to a charity of her choice.
Anthony's attorney, Charles Greene, told WESH 2 that a boxing match featuring Anthony will not happen.
"This is a baseless rumor. There is no boxing match here, and I would know if there was one. This is not real," Greene said.
The Orlando mother was acquitted last year of murdering her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, in a trial that captivated the nation.
I didn't think she'd give the public the opportunity to watch her get her butt beat. She knows too many would enjoy watching her get her butt whipped.
SEE ! SEE! I told you so. LOL.

“Picasso”

Level 7

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

#453645 Sep 20, 2012
tribe mom wrote:
snipped
I'll fight Bombshell McGee :-)
southerngirl

Delaware, OH

#453646 Sep 20, 2012
tribe mom wrote:
snipped
So glad.

I hope she lives out her miserable life a paranoid recluse.
T-REX

Durham, CA

#453647 Sep 20, 2012
LizW wrote:
For a couple years now I've seen posters accuse the family of living off the Caylee fund. Unless I'm missing something I never saw where the foundation collected any more than 2K. I bet the flyers and gas money alone took up most of that 2K.<quoted text>
They havent worked for over four year's,have gone on cruises,private jet vacation,remodeled thier house,just added a forty thousand bathroom upgrade,brought new car's jewelry,botax injection's,installed expensive security camera's,brought new washer and dryer,constantly gave money to Casey while in jail.Negotiated a new contract on thier house with Bank,without any visible employment,( try that and watch how fast they exit you to the door).
Of that 2 k your talking about 80% went directly into the Anthony's pocket, PERIOD. Not one penny went to the foundation for anything.

So you tell me they are not scam's,Oh by the way the Flyer's were donated, the donation tent's were donated, the people donated thier time and the gaas money was spent for george to drive to the site's to retrieve the donation jar's.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#453648 Sep 20, 2012
REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
<quoted text>I'll fight Bombshell McGee :-)
I'll fight YOU. Put up yer dukes!
=O

Who here would pay to see that?

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#453649 Sep 20, 2012
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
So glad.
I hope she lives out her miserable life a paranoid recluse.
I thought we were talking about Casey, not Rambler.

Location hidden

#453650 Sep 20, 2012
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear Grund is up for a Grammy in the spoken word category.
Why Not! Indeed it has sold more copies than Larry Olivier's Soliloquy

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#453651 Sep 20, 2012
Dr Phil has Robert Blake on...he's a loose cannon, this should be fun to watch!

Location hidden

#453652 Sep 20, 2012
OOOH! I Bet WikiWikyTwit will soon respond with a comment claiming that this statue is actually RG. in disguise.

Giant Jesus landmark returns to I-75

http://www.daytondailynews.com/news/news/jesu...

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#453653 Sep 20, 2012
Your Next wrote:
<quoted text>
That is crazy...
Cindy said Caylee had no shirt that said that...What did george and casey drive over to ricaro's pick up the shirt and redress Caylee in small shorts and never seen before shirt....You are crazy
If in your opinion I am "crazy", then in my opinion, you must have comprehension difficulties because I didn't say anything even close to what you wrote.

I said, the shirt found at the remains site was NOT the same shirt that Caylee was wearing in the pix published in the Globe.

I said, the remains site was a set-up.......that the clothing was "staged".

I said, the shirt was a cut and paste job made to LOOK like the same shirt in the Globe pix; sold to the Globe by Ricardo, 2 months prior to Caylee's remains being finally "discovered".

I said, the obvious person of interest would be Ricardo because of all the pix he COULD have sold, he had the bad luck of selling the one of Caylee wearing the BIG TROUBLE shirt. Yet, Ricardo was never targeted as a person of interest by LE. I suggest it was because LE knew the shirt at the remains site was staged to look like the same shirt, by the person who dumped her remains on Suburban Drive.

I said the FRAMED PIX sitting on top of Casey's dresser, and seized by LE, of Caylee wearing the same shorts found at the remains site, was significant because LE ONLY SEIZED it AFTER her remains were "discovered".

I said LE knew the remains site was staged by "someone" in order to deflect any suspicion away from himself and point LE in another direction.

What I didn't say, but am assuming people here are smart enough to figure out, that "someone" went to a lot of trouble to make Casey and by inference of the cut and paste letters, Ricardo, look like they conspired to hide Caylee's remains, a few feet off the road, a few yards from her home.

Tim Miller hi-tailed it out of town 20 minutes after calling the search off in November, 2008, on the very day the searchers turned out in full force, and Sheriff Beary gave him $5K to keep searching. Tim Miller told the reporter from myfoxorlando, LIVE from Suburban Drive on December 11th, 2008, that "he just couldn't understand it (how he had missed finding her remains), because he, himself, searched that very site". NO TRACE of this interview has ever surfaced.....NO MENTION of this interview was ever called to the public's attention by ANY media outlet.....it just "DISAPPEARED".

Add everything together and the obvious conclusion should be that everyone in authority knew prior to the trial that they had a political hot potato on their hands because the world's attention was focused on Orlando, Florida and the "villainess", Casey Marie Anthony, aka, "Tot-Mom".

If my thinking is "flawed", then feel free to point it out with facts.......the name calling is rather juvenile.

Location hidden

#453654 Sep 20, 2012
Mary NY wrote:
Dr Phil has Robert Blake on...he's a loose cannon, this should be fun to watch!
Have no idea why he was a regular customer at Vitello's
We ate there once and the food reminded me of something I would cook.
Not good - definitely not good - just like my culinary skills.

Location hidden

#453655 Sep 20, 2012
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll fight YOU. Put up yer dukes!
=O
Who here would pay to see that?
NOT I - You couldn't knock the skin off a rice pudding even if the fight went 25 rounds and was fixed with odds in your favor.

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#453656 Sep 20, 2012
LizW wrote:
For a couple years now I've seen posters accuse the family of living off the Caylee fund. Unless I'm missing something I never saw where the foundation collected any more than 2K. I bet the flyers and gas money alone took up most of that 2K.<quoted text>
The flyers were donated and the cost of gas to and from the Kids-Finder's tents, and to River's condo, would be a minuscule amount.

Not entering into this money debate, but just pointing out that gas was not used in an effort to find Caylee. Sorry, Liz, but the facts speak for themselves.
southerngirl

Delaware, OH

#453657 Sep 20, 2012
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought we were talking about Casey, not Rambler.
HA!

It goes for the BOTH of them!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Bluestater 1,172,503
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 41 min Billy 50,284
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 1 hr LizW 70,765
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 1 hr LizW 17,825
The alphabet (Jun '06) 9 hr Princess Hey 1,181
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 10 hr Princess Hey 17,315
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 10 hr Princess Hey 12,016
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]