CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
newsless

United States

#444586 Aug 18, 2012
twitter.com/prinniedidit

"The True crime genre needs an #enema"

A-FCKING-MEN TO THAT!!
American Beach Beauty

Hialeah, FL

#444587 Aug 18, 2012
You're so nervous. How many more posts are you going to make about being called out on stalking Mr. Benson?

Why someone would just out of the blue bring up a move from Orlando to Miami by a newscaster warrants a forward. What has Mr. Benson done to become your next victim of assault?

Nobody was talking about this subject. You just brought it up as you usually do before you start stalking people. It's your m.o.

You aren't in Orlando or in Florida so reading Orlando Sentinel to feed your bloodsport is for someone else to ponder. It's interesting I can assure you.
newsless wrote:
<quoted text>

if he's trying to keep a private profile - he's failing miserably.
the cat is out of the bag
orlandosentinel.com
12:00 p.m. EST, August 16, 2012|By Hal Boedeker, Staff writer
The TV news business is a small world.
Consider: Former WFTV-Channel anchor Josh Benson has landed a job at CBS-owned WFOR in Miami.
Benson will be a morning anchor. It's the same job that Jorge Estevez left WFTV for in 2006. 
in other reporter news.......
jackie fell and adam longo have also relocated.
you can catch jackie's stellar reporting in washington d.c., and adam longo has joined the media ranks in phoenix az.
just in time for the elizabeth johnson trial.
American Beach Beauty

Hialeah, FL

#444588 Aug 18, 2012
BOO HOO BOBO wrote:
<quoted text>
Better believe it STM.
Right now Sue Sue Girlie is unable to post, way too busy rubbing the DNA of Jess over her puny titless 98 pound body in order to thwart the attempts of the dastardly Rougarou sent out by Porky cos Girlie Sue insists that Porky pay her penny a post invoices.
Remember how Sue Sue Girlie spent a whole day commenting upon the
gelatinous pendulous breasts of the child killer ??
Gawd Amighty I think we all had to wipe the lustful drool from our monitors when she was through.
Hopefully Liz the child killer of her son Daniel will be her next pitch fork wielding Child Killer Lover Supporter Campaign.
She's busy trying to rub duct tape glue off her breasts.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#444589 Aug 18, 2012
American Beach Beauty wrote:
<quoted text>
I've heard that as well. Someone here knows about publishing iirc.. I think this is a basic term of a contract if an advance is taken.
I notice to many of you here, this case means nothing more to you than you made money or who lost money or who has no money.

Does your brain only register in dollar signs?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#444591 Aug 18, 2012
newsless wrote:
<quoted text>
yes......the fiction found in both works is undeniable, regardless of sales.
That's for sure.

It's probably a good thing neither book was on the top seller list for long. LOL
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#444592 Aug 18, 2012
Splunge II wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeff Ashtons book sold Out, second and I believe third copies went out fast.
Jose Baez's book sold a few thousand copies, many being re-purchased from family and friends. They all did their revues of the book in turn on his website.
It was truth vs. Lies IMO
But Jose Baez redacted 59 pages of the original transcript, so undoubtedly he accomplished his mission.

:-)
newsless

United States

#444593 Aug 18, 2012
You're so nervous. How many more posts are you going to make about being called out on stalking Mr. Benson?
Why someone would just out of the blue bring up a move from Orlando to Miami by a newscaster warrants a forward. What has Mr. Benson done to become your next victim of assault?
Nobody was talking about this subject. You just brought it up as you usually do before you start stalking people. It's your m.o.
You aren't in Orlando or in Florida so reading Orlando Sentinel to feed your bloodsport is for someone else to ponder. It's interesting I can assure you.
<quoted text>
sounds to me like you're the nervous one.

is it something mr. benson does on the side that has you in such a tizzy?
newsless

United States

#444595 Aug 18, 2012
Splunge II wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeff Ashtons book sold Out, second and I believe third copies went out fast.
Jose Baez's book sold a few thousand copies, many being re-purchased from family and friends. They all did their revues of the book in turn on his website.
It was truth vs. Lies IMO
i found both books to contain both facts and errors.

those darned fact checkers!
newsless

United States

#444596 Aug 18, 2012
<quoted text>
She's busy trying to rub duct tape glue off her breasts.
two questions.....

was it wftv who zero'd in on the rare henkel duct tape at the search tent?

was it before josh benson arrived on scene?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#444597 Aug 18, 2012
Yes, nothing like a good old switcheroo!

Consider: Former WFTV-Channel anchor Josh Benson has landed a job at CBS-owned WFOR in Miami.

Benson will be a morning anchor. It’s the same job that Jorge Estevez left WFTV for in 2006. Estevez later became a special projects reporter at WFOR.

Estevez returned to WFTV in June. He’s anchoring at 6:30 and 10 p.m. on sister station WRDQ — jobs that Benson used to handle.

Benson left WFTV in early June but was under contract to the Orlando station until this month. He departed after WFTV promoted Greg Warmoth as the heir apparent to Bob Opsahl. 

Benson is grateful to have found employment.

“I flew a lot of different places, had a lot of different interviews,” he said.“It’s difficult to find work in this business. I had a couple of opportunities. This job popped up. It’s excellent.”

He starts Monday and will be on the air the following week. He will anchor from 5 to 7 a.m. and at noon.

Benson could draw on Estevez in gauging opportunities.“I talked to George my last day at
FTV. He was a nice guy,” Benson said.“He told me all about FOR. At the time, I didn’t know I’d be working there. It was interesting to know some of the tips he gave me.”

Benson said he and Estevez had done “a type of switcheroo.”

“I’m happy. It’s going to be a great job,” Benson added.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainmen...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#444598 Aug 18, 2012
newsless wrote:
<quoted text>
i found both books to contain both facts and errors.
those darned fact checkers!
Jose Baez's allegations of people being impostered could also account for that.
newsless

United States

#444599 Aug 18, 2012
Rambler wrote:
Yes, nothing like a good old switcheroo!
Benson will be a morning anchor. It’s the same job that Jorge Estevez left WFTV for in 2006. Estevez later became a special projects reporter at WFOR.
Estevez returned to WFTV in June. He’s anchoring at 6:30 and 10 p.m. on sister station WRDQ — jobs that Benson used to handle.
Benson left WFTV in early June but was under contract to the Orlando station until this month. He departed after WFTV promoted Greg Warmoth as the heir apparent to Bob Opsahl. 
Benson is grateful to have found employment.
“I flew a lot of different places, had a lot of different interviews,” he said.“It’s difficult to find work in this business. I had a couple of opportunities. This job popped up. It’s excellent.”
He starts Monday and will be on the air the following week. He will anchor from 5 to 7 a.m. and at noon.
Benson could draw on Estevez in gauging opportunities.“I talked to George my last day at
FTV. He was a nice guy,” Benson said.“He told me all about FOR. At the time, I didn’t know I’d be working there. It was interesting to know some of the tips he gave me.”
Benson said he and Estevez had done “a type of switcheroo.”
“I’m happy. It’s going to be a great job,” Benson added.
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainmen...
mr. benson has been a very busy lil fella over the years.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#444600 Aug 18, 2012
Who is this poster newsless frm the United States ?

Chrisy?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#444602 Aug 18, 2012
Presumed Guilty -(my capitalization)
page 248
There's evidence this was a young woman who had her periods since she was TWELVE years old, but who never went to a gynecologist until she became pregnant at age NINETEEN. Why?
page 389
...that Casey hadn't been to a gynecologist until she was NINETEEN years old; and that she had had her menstrual cycle since she was TEN and that she had had an irregular menstrual cycle and other female problems.
page 241
...According to Weitz, Casey indicated that sex with her father on a less frequent basis up to the time she became pregnant with Caylee. Casey was TWENTY.

According to the storyline, Casey would have been EIGHTEEN when Caylee was conceived..
southerngirl

Delaware, OH

#444603 Aug 18, 2012
WAS sanka wrote:
Who is this poster newsless frm the United States ?
Chrisy?
Newsless dayz?
newsless

United States

#444604 Aug 18, 2012
BOO HOO BOBO wrote:
<quoted text>
Almost as sickening are her constant referrals to Douche Bags and Enemas.
I tend to thinks she is a masochist and indulges in her fantasies of when Blubsy Blobs comes to visit and she can stick an enema down the throat of Blubs whilst performing golden showers on that ugly blacked blobbed face of Slutsy.
hitting the sauce a little early today, eh? EH?

how's yer pal t-rex welcher? missing his green pickle, are ya?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#444605 Aug 18, 2012
Funny!

Presumed Guilty
page 193

Nick Savage, FBI -
"With all the evidence we've got, I don't think if you had Jesus Christ on the defense team you'd be able to save her."
newsless

United States

#444607 Aug 18, 2012
Rambler wrote:
Funny!
Presumed Guilty
page 193
Nick Savage, FBI -
"With all the evidence we've got, I don't think if you had Jesus Christ on the defense team you'd be able to save her."
that's funny since it was the fbi (and ashton sitting 4th chair) who saved her.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#444609 Aug 18, 2012
Presumed Guilty
Page 272

"There were numerous people who claimed to be on the defense team who really weren't, but I'm not going to write about them. The list of imposters involved with this case is already too long."

Who he mentions:
- himself
- Linda Kenney Baden
- Todd Macaluso (who he nicknamed Macko Wacko, great sense of honor)
- Andrea Lyon
- Cheney Mason
- Dorothy (but not by any last name)
- Ann Finnell
- Michelle Medina (his right-hand woman in the firm, and unsung hero of the case)
- William Slabaugh
- and numerous times earlier Gabriel Adam was mentioned

Aside from who is missing from the list, for example Jose Garcia who's name was cloesly connected early on, that "the list of importers involved in this case is already too long" suggests some of the above are also imposters.

During an interview with Orlando Magazine, Cheney Mason said that the up with the finger dude was an imposter. That Dorothy Clay Sims advertises herself as an expert in cross examination of medical witnesses, yet flubbed so badly when she did so during her very brief opportunity during the trial makes me wonder about her as well.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/TU...
Bella of the Beaches

Hialeah, FL

#444610 Aug 18, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I notice to many of you here, this case means nothing more to you than you made money or who lost money or who has no money.
Does your brain only register in dollar signs?
So true! Cindy Anthony made Caylee's murder into a financial bloodsport. Would you care to purchase some tibia jewelry for the cause? Act now and you'll automatically be enrolled in monthly giving to the Caylee Anthony Fund.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Incognito4Ever 1,347,431
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Earthling-1 57,308
News Should men wear pantyhose for warmth? It's not ... (Jan '09) 9 hr Ginxs 226
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) 11 hr Get Real 25,539
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 23 hr Murph 73,309
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Tue zazz 97,821
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) Tue Just Bev 18,692
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages