BOBO HOO BOO

United States

#438495 Jul 31, 2012
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, she did. Theres a reason why she is hiding and will remain in hiding, for the rest of her life.
no, no she didn't.

the fbi (feds) testified in casey's defense that they found ZERO evidence that casey harmed, maimed,
murdered or disposed of caylee.

so post up your fantasy federal prosecution witness list, and let's talk about your stupid warriortard agenda in full detail.

who will federal prosecutors call to prove casey murdered caylee?
Bella of the Beaches

Hialeah, FL

#438496 Jul 31, 2012
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
The Anthonies never looked for an alive Caylee so why would poe. Instead the Anthonies set up money booths and spent their time on the alibi tour. Besides the daystard, how many of these loser sent the Anthonies money, and still do?
Did Cindy ever go door to door like she said? If not, why didn't anyone who thought Caylee was actually alive do it? Did they really just sit on a forum chatting while thinking Caylee was alive? What good was sitting at home talking about Caylee being alive when they should have been out looking for her. Sounds like Cindywas directing that show.

The only thing the Anthonys shoud be getting in the mail is duct tape, dryer sheets and pizza!

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#438498 Jul 31, 2012
poe15 wrote:
<quoted text>
How would her lying about anything cause someone to harass or hurt someone? I don't follow your thinking at all.
You say I lie about my family and who I am. Let's say I do, how does that hurt you in any way? How does it change your life in any way? Especially so significantly you believe you have to strike out at someone?
If I lied about my life it might hurt me. I don't like to be lied to so I would probably feel pretty bad about myself. I might even hate myself for doing it. But I wouldn't blame you or anyone else for it.
I sometimes read posts I've written and regret what I said. But it is all on me, I made the choice.
If INF lied about who she was, her family, her opinions or etc, how would that cause anyone to strike out at people they didn't even know? What good would possibly come of it? Did she lie about someone you know, love, care about? Did her alleged lies cause you pain, grief, loss of job, loss of money?
You seem to be making this issue with me and INF very personal and yet I am 100% sure I don't know you.
And the "I's" have it!!!!!
Abused 15 times in this post.
Bella of the Beaches

Hialeah, FL

#438499 Jul 31, 2012
BOO HOO BOBO wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Your questions are futile.
It appears that the master ventriloquist placed duct tape over the mouth of Effie Klinker and she is heading for the witness protection program due to all her knowledge regarding the slaughter of Caylee.
She answered. Incorrectly!

Se wishes she was in witness protection!

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Location hidden

#438500 Jul 31, 2012
Bella of the Beaches wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Cindy ever go door to door like she said? If not, why didn't anyone who thought Caylee was actually alive do it? Did they really just sit on a forum chatting while thinking Caylee was alive? What good was sitting at home talking about Caylee being alive when they should have been out looking for her. Sounds like Cindywas directing that show.
The only thing the Anthonys shoud be getting in the mail is duct tape, dryer sheets and pizza!
Because they knew Casey killed Caylee.

George did drive the billboard around but I think it was just to get the hell out of the house and away from Cindy.
BOBO HOO BOO

United States

#438502 Jul 31, 2012
BOO HOO BOBO wrote:

I do so love Bermuda, jess sayin.
good.......go fly the triangle and stfu.

Level 4

Since: May 12

Chicago, IL

#438503 Jul 31, 2012
Post wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop harassing me and leave me alone I have turned you in for calling me a terrorist ! Calling someone a terrorist can get you arrested, Dont mater if is is verbally or in writing, that is slander and libel. Really, really stupid Poe, I have where you have called me that while you were posting under both names now !
I have already sued everyone here at least twice.

Level 6

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#438506 Jul 31, 2012
Bella of the Beaches wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbtwat. That will teach you about lying in your posts. You don't know anything about OJ's life or his friends, but you sure posted like you did. Don't backtrack now honey. You're busted.
OJ says once Casey blows him, he's all for tossing her into a hefty garbage bad and throwing her out with trash. He wants that BJ firt though since Casey is a self proclaimed expert and has pictures to prove it.
What lie are you going to get busted on next?
I didn't say I knew him or his life. Everyone heard about him though. I am sure that is all the info you have also.

What lie are you going to tell next?

BTW, your threats are not coming from OJ. HIs phone calls are recorded, but I guess just in case he is making such plans I should let the authorities know. I bet he won't find it too funny that you are speaking for him in such a fashion.

Level 6

Location hidden

#438507 Jul 31, 2012
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
Its none of your business where I get my info. Did you forget that you are an imagainary FL foster parent? Florida does not nor have they ever used "tender years" nonsense to make custodial parent determinations.
You are a clueless liar.
Tender years doctrine was on the books until 1982 according to an attorney I know very well.

As a foster parent I don't deal with custody disputes. I don't deal with court issues at all unless requested by the case worker to testify about a specific issue. So no, I didn't know that it was no longer on the books. However, I am also told that many judges still use it when there is a dispute and the child is very very young. Especially if the mother is nursing.

I may not be as well informed as some but I don't lie. I may make mistakes but I will own them. Will you?

“One For the Money”

Two For The Show

#438508 Jul 31, 2012
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
Which one are you sheltered at?
Oh,I accidently posted on this site I was trying to help someone on another site.
The person rescued six little puppies in a box along the side of a highway and they were under 6 weeks of age.

How rude you are.
Bella of the Beaches

Hialeah, FL

#438509 Jul 31, 2012
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
George did drive the billboard around but I think it was just to get the hell out of the house and away from Cindy.
If they thought Caylee was alive, why didn't one of the members volunteer to drive the billboard? For a group called Caylee is Alive, they weren't very helpful with manpower.
Riverside, CA

#438510 Jul 31, 2012
http://www.hlntv.com/video/2011/06/24/my-seri...
Melissa Moore says she has studied the similarities between Casey Anthony and her father, who was known as the “Happy Face Killer”.

He brutally murdered at least eight women.

What’s it like to find out that someone you love has done awful and evil things?

Dr. Drew asks Melissa what similarities she sees between her dad and Casey Anthony.

Level 6

Location hidden

#438511 Jul 31, 2012
Post wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop harassing me and leave me alone I have turned you in for calling me a terrorist ! Calling someone a terrorist can get you arrested, Dont mater if is is verbally or in writing, that is slander and libel. Really, really stupid Poe, I have where you have called me that while you were posting under both names now !
Good, when the authorities come I will gladly show them why I called you that. I have no doubt the proof will be in the pudding. If INF needs help I can show her many posts about her she has no doubt not seen. That should cover both of us in our belief.

Level 6

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#438512 Jul 31, 2012
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, Chrissy does that too!
dum basses!
It's easy to find out who they are - they make too many mistakes.
Bella of the Beaches

Hialeah, FL

#438513 Jul 31, 2012
poe15 wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say I knew him or his life. Everyone heard about him though. I am sure that is all the info you have also.
What lie are you going to tell next?
BTW, your threats are not coming from OJ. HIs phone calls are recorded, but I guess just in case he is making such plans I should let the authorities know. I bet he won't find it too funny that you are speaking for him in such a fashion.
We know you didn't say you knew OJ or his life.
INeedFacts did.
So what do you do now?
You should file a compliant. With the hat police!
Then write to OJ and ask him if he'd like a rim job from Casey.
BOBO HOO BOO

United States

#438514 Jul 31, 2012
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
who will federal prosecutors call to prove casey murdered caylee?
joy

Key West, FL

#438515 Jul 31, 2012
poe15 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good, when the authorities come I will gladly show them why I called you that. I have no doubt the proof will be in the pudding. If INF needs help I can show her many posts about her she has no doubt not seen. That should cover both of us in our belief.
You save your own posts under different names.

LAUGH MY ASS OFF!!!
Bella of the Beaches

Hialeah, FL

#438516 Jul 31, 2012
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh,I accidently posted on this site I was trying to help someone on another site.
The person rescued six little puppies in a box along the side of a highway and they were under 6 weeks of age.
How rude you are.
Nobody wants your help. You're probably the puppy abuser you sicko. Why don't you stand up for animal abusers like you do for child killers?
Riverside, CA

#438518 Jul 31, 2012
jason carrol wrote:
<quoted text>
I have already sued everyone here at least twice.

The interesting part is that poe's make believe hubby is handling my law suit against INF !
Bella of the Beaches

Hialeah, FL

#438520 Jul 31, 2012
caseys life is over wrote:
<quoted text>
she doesn't bother with amber alerts..she just kills her kid by cop suicide
I'm thankful for having a mother who kept me alive on her watch.

It's apparent these mother's lose their children a lot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Smart Alex 1,156,019
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 28 min zazz 96,704
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr OzRitz 49,326
Get Paid to Host International Students - Extra... 6 hr orlandohomestay 1
Florida clerks won't give gays marriage licenses 22 hr NorCal Native 21
Puerto Rico Sucks (Jun '08) Thu US Citizen 1,303
Christmas lights? Thu Jaimee 1
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web