CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#431816 Jul 13, 2012
cecelia wrote:
Hmmm....interesting someone would make a comparison beteeen Jaycee and Casey Anthony -- Casey was not a kidnap victim.
HO-Say LIEaez made the comparison, desperately trying to make the skank "sellable" he'd be better off putting a paper bag on her head and pimping her out on a street corner.
You certainly are bottom-feeding in the depth of misery today.

LOL

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#431817 Jul 13, 2012
WAS sanka wrote:
Casey's ugly attitude with her parents during the jail visits seems to show CASEY as abuser IMO.
Her uncaring behavior to her "missing" child and grieving parents are rather telling.
I am surprised some fail to see that.
So am I. Casey WAS the abuser in that family.

Level 4

Since: May 12

Chicago, IL

#431818 Jul 13, 2012
krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
I just bought the danged book! I got it on my computer so when I have a B-B-BAM! moment I can jump over here lol. Go ahead and share anything you want tho. In fact, please do share! Diving into the book now----
Mel said you would be better of using the pages for toilet paper.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#431819 Jul 13, 2012
Little Beaver wrote:
Jose's book is not funny by a long shot and is very self-serving. He blames both judges, the cops, prosection, Kronk, the media, and almost everyone else for "treating him unfairly".
He lied about Casey not having an AOL sign in account and also what she said when her mother told her someone said Caylee drowned.
By calling Ashton Rat Fingers and Tourette Boy shows about how much class this lawyer has.
He criticizes Ashton for being unprofessional, but says absolutely nothing about Casey' giving him the finger and him sticking his tongue out for the camera man.
He states that an expression on one of the juror's faces when JA said something meant that juror was thinking, "what an asshole".
He makes fun of MNJ because he is short when he is no giant himself.
He has a pic of himself when he was 17 in the Navy and then of himself after he grew another chin and his eyes shrunk.
This is just a few of the numerous self-serving ridiculous scenarios in this book. There's many more.
One thing for sure, he is really, really, really proud of himself.
He was raised that way. Latin males are put on a pedestal by their whole family (imho).

Level 4

Since: May 12

Chicago, IL

#431820 Jul 13, 2012
cecelia wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you keep up with anything? you've been posting the same kinds of moronic questions for over 2 years.
Tony Rusciano was the one she referred Caylee as 'snothead' to he just wanted booty calls and she was more than willing to J&R
Tony Lazzarro was the Full Sail student who did NOT want girls,,, just boys. he was her latest lay and the one she wanted the number for while in jail
Tiger said poe is slow.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#431821 Jul 13, 2012
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
So am I. Casey WAS the abuser in that family.
The family dynamics are bizarre.

Too bad none of them will ever tell the truth, psychiatrists could learn a lot from them.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#431822 Jul 13, 2012
FUN_SIZED wrote:
<quoted text>
despite being a sad commentary about how easy it is for lazy cops and media to wrongfully convict someone -- it also contains a great deal of comedy.
i think the book is also heavily geared towards casey's federal civil interests.
on a scale of 1-5 stars, this book is a 6 star.
I think you're just having fun. I can't imagine Hose Brain's book is THAT great.

I think you did this when Ashton's book came out too. You pretended to put a lot of faith in all things Ashton said at the time. Now Hose Brain's the greatest! I think not.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#431825 Jul 13, 2012
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Hans is at bandcamp.
We've always referred to it as summer camp.

:-)
saywhatfoo

Grimsby, Canada

#431826 Jul 13, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
You certainly are bottom-feeding in the depth of misery today.
LOL
That quote was on pintrest today.
FUN_SIZED

Huntington, IN

#431827 Jul 13, 2012
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
ASHTON'S "lack of professionalism"?!!
yes....mr. "pig in a blanket" ashton -- he lacks professional moral integrity and standards, according to what is in the objectively written book.

i don't know the guy personally. i can only attest to what a dickhead jose baez (and others) thinks he is.
(not quoted verbatim, btw)

sure, it's harsh.......but it is a professionally objective kind of harsh.
FUN_SIZED

Huntington, IN

#431831 Jul 13, 2012
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you're just having fun. I can't imagine Hose Brain's book is THAT great.
I think you did this when Ashton's book came out too. You pretended to put a lot of faith in all things Ashton said at the time. Now Hose Brain's the greatest! I think not.
i liked jeff's book.

jeff's book was okay..........but baez's book is much, MUCH better.

baez and ashton do agree on some things.

for instance......they both claim casey and jesse dated while jesse was in college -- and the two were already engaged to be married BEFORE caylee was born.

it looks like the math added up, afterall.

surprised that a kid with a 4 year degree had such a hard time counting 9 months.

maybe he didn't use both sets of greasy fingers?

baez and jeff both agree there was "foreign dna" on the sticky side of the duct tape.

they just disagree over who it belongs to.

:o
Level 4

Since: Apr 11

Toronto Canada

#431832 Jul 13, 2012
cecelia wrote:
<quoted text>
I put Rambletard on ignore yesterday it's just trying to get under my skin n make me respond i think,,, just not worth it trying to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person...
hahaha excellent!!!!Anything thats clever or witty coming from the "tardthonys" is plagiarized.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#431833 Jul 13, 2012
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Who says Casey was "abused"?
Casey's lying mouth?! She's an insult to abuse survivors.
Did you miss the trial last year?

By Jose Baez's recent comments, by people like you who are categorically denouncing Casey's claims of abuse, you're chastising other victims who didn't speak out immediately as well -- including Jaycee Duggard and the boys molested by Sandusky.

Therefore it's YOU who is insulting abuse survivors.

You've placed yourself in judgement, deciding who was abused and who was not by determining who "told" others at the right time....

That's the mentality Jose Baez was referring to.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#431834 Jul 13, 2012
FUN_SIZED wrote:
<quoted text>
i liked jeff's book.
for instance......they both claim casey and jesse dated while jesse was in college -- and the two were already engaged to be married BEFORE caylee was born.
surprised that a kid with a 4 year degree had such a hard time counting 9 months.
baez and jeff both agree there was "foreign dna" on the sticky side of the duct tape.
Didn't Jose have a co-author?
saywhatfoo

Grimsby, Canada

#431835 Jul 13, 2012
Red Deer RCMP are investigating after two people found a 16-year-old male bound and gagged with duct tape in a wooded area.

Read more: http://www.calgaryherald.com/news/Deer+teen+d...
Yikers!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#431836 Jul 13, 2012
cecelia wrote:
<quoted text>
I put Rambletard on ignore yesterday it's just trying to get under my skin n make me respond i think,,, just not worth it trying to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person...
You're simply a coward who can't defend the trite that you post.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#431837 Jul 13, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm....interesting someone would make a comparison beteeen Jaycee and Casey Anthony -- Casey was not a kidnap victim.
Try Jaycee and Caylee.
BOTH kidnapping cases involved men who were religious fanatics........hearing voices from "up there".
Jaycee has told her story and we know Garrido struggled with "bad angels" who he claimed made him do bad stuff.
Richard Grund has told his own story (re - Dark Waters) whereby he also claims he was under the devil's bondage and therefore is was not personally accountable for his actions during that time either. Had he ever truly "escaped"?
Not if he was the psycho Casey made the mistake of trusting.......
I don't recall either side in the trial saying Grund kidnapped Caylee. What I do remember is both sides maintaining Caylee was NOT kidnapped.

Do you have a link to where in the trial Grund was mentioned anywhere?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#431839 Jul 13, 2012
FUN_SIZED wrote:
<quoted text>
i liked jeff's book.
What page number is this in Jose Baez's book?

Jeff Ashton said nothing about Casey and Jesse dating while Jesse was in "college" -- only that he moved to Tampa for a time and that's when Casey learned she was pregnant. How does one go about obtainimg a four year Degree in Criminology from the University of Florida at a Tampa colllege?

http://books.google.ca/books...

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#431841 Jul 13, 2012
FUN_SIZED wrote:
<quoted text>
yes....mr. "pig in a blanket" ashton -- he lacks professional moral integrity and standards, according to what is in the objectively written book.
i don't know the guy personally. i can only attest to what a dickhead jose baez (and others) thinks he is.
(not quoted verbatim, btw)
sure, it's harsh.......but it is a professionally objective kind of harsh.
A person cannot be objective when writing about something they participated in.

Try again.
FUN_SIZED

Huntington, IN

#431842 Jul 13, 2012
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>

Do you have a link to where in the trial Grund was mentioned anywhere?
j. grund was mentioned numerous times during the trial.

r. grund wasn't mentioned at all, that i recall.

r. grund was briefly mentioned in jeff's book.

r.grund wasn't mentioned in baez's book.

j. grund was barely mentioned in baez's book.

there is ZERO indication that casey or her defense ever tried to "frame jesse".

if r. grund doesn't come up with PROOF -- his LIBELOUS RANTS can surely come back to bite him square on his azz.

the irony is indeed rich.

p.s....dom casey isn't proof.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Incognito4Ever 1,460,484
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 26 min Black Mom 62,355
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 1 hr ChromiuMan 7,954
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 19,236
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 3,072
two words (Jul '10) 2 hr Princess Hey 27,916
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 13,107

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages