CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#429302 Jul 8, 2012
Casey loves Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
Do they taste like licorice, pizza or mouse?
LOL!

No. They taste like little delicious 4 bite choco and vanilla ice creams samwitches!
The book review

Riverside, CA

#429303 Jul 8, 2012
stick 2 facts wrote:
presumed guilty:
""And Dr. Henry Lee [a forensic scientist] found actual rips on [Caylee's] clothing that showed that perhaps these shorts didn't fit her.
The testimony that we were able to get out of trial was that she hadn't worn those shorts in almost a year because she had outgrown them.
And so whoever put those clothes on her was not familiar with dressing her.
As a mother you know what fits your child and what doesn't fit your child.""
and a family that has all little mermaid and disney princess pull ups in the household -- isn't going to dress the child in a foreign pull up with PARACHUTING TEDDY BEARS.
you're welcome!
IT was all part of the script Days! Casey knew this would throw you off her trail!
Do you remember when Dr Lee hid a fingernail in a major High profile case ????????? WE DO!
southerngirl

Delaware, OH

#429304 Jul 8, 2012
The book review wrote:
<quoted text> Before Casey, we argued over the “Hatfields & McCoys,”
Of course the McCoys, OF KENTUCKY, were in the right.
T-REX

United States

#429305 Jul 8, 2012
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Golly, instead of posting illiterate nonsense written by some unknown person and posted up in an effort for whatever purpose, why don't you just read the damn book?
Everything in the above "review" is nonsense.
I ask one question......what possible motive could the hero of the day have for writing bs, when he already WON the case????
"It makes no sense; it doesn't fit; if it doesn't fit, you have to acquit" - Johnnie Cochran
THINK, PEOPLE, THINK.-ngrace, with kudos to my home town mentor for instilling this value in many, including myself.
You Stupid liar,told you yesterday,try to comprehend

23- 5 star review's were by Jose Baez using different names
2- 5 star review's were by a legal secratary at his office

Baez attempted his usual BS to con people,but unforunatly someone was able to trace those 25 5star reviews directly back to him,and it was posted on several forum's and blog's.

Funny the other 100 plus and counting are only 1 star reviews,Fancy that Grease ball lover.
The book review

Riverside, CA

#429306 Jul 8, 2012
stick 2 facts wrote:
presumed guilty:
""And Dr. Henry Lee [a forensic scientist] found actual rips on [Caylee's] clothing that showed that perhaps these shorts didn't fit her.
The testimony that we were able to get out of trial was that she hadn't worn those shorts in almost a year because she had outgrown them.
And so whoever put those clothes on her was not familiar with dressing her.
As a mother you know what fits your child and what doesn't fit your child.""
and a family that has all little mermaid and disney princess pull ups in the household -- isn't going to dress the child in a foreign pull up with PARACHUTING TEDDY BEARS.
you're welcome!

Please After four years of askin and beggin" ' please post any proof that any teddy bear pull-ups were found with Caylee? try not to get confused by the the girl pull-ups that were found with her, like you always do !
AN other

United States

#429307 Jul 8, 2012
Caylees shorts were not found with the remains. Had they been on Caylee when she died, they would have been found on her skeleton. How did an animal remove shorts that were too small over her pelvic girdle? The shorts were denim wirh an ekastic waist. It didn't happen. baez had the shorts tested for DNA, none b
Casey loves Jesse

Hialeah, FL

#429308 Jul 8, 2012
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
At least they can go outside without worrying about it.
They live without fear. Like sea lions of the Galapagos
Casey loves Jesse

Hialeah, FL

#429310 Jul 8, 2012
The book review wrote:
<quoted text> OH they're my favorite Made with half and half and a Utah product
There is a current boycott of Utah products and people just so you know.
T-REX

United States

#429311 Jul 8, 2012
southerngirl wrote:
OMG, THIS is Mighty Mouse?!!
http://www.daylife.com/photo/0aSZ0CZ78Dd04...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
He may be taking that wedding ring off before to long,his wife begged him to not get involved with anything that concerned Casey Anthony,before he started defending her.
Sound's like his wife know's what a wrecking ball she is.
Jose's probably illegal wife from Costa Rico,couldnt say anything to him for fear of being deported in my opinion.
Casey loves Jesse

Hialeah, FL

#429312 Jul 8, 2012
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
You Stupid liar,told you yesterday,try to comprehend
23- 5 star review's were by Jose Baez using different names
2- 5 star review's were by a legal secratary at his office
Baez attempted his usual BS to con people,but unforunatly someone was able to trace those 25 5star reviews directly back to him,and it was posted on several forum's and blog's.
Funny the other 100 plus and counting are only 1 star reviews,Fancy that Grease ball lover.
I don't think Jose Baez has any secretary!
T-REX

United States

#429313 Jul 8, 2012
Casey loves Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think Jose Baez has any secretary!
Yea he does
Casey loves Jesse

Hialeah, FL

#429314 Jul 8, 2012
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
He may be taking that wedding ring off before to long,his wife begged him to not get involved with anything that concerned Casey Anthony,before he started defending her.
Sound's like his wife know's what a wrecking ball she is.
Jose's probably illegal wife from Costa Rico,couldnt say anything to him for fear of being deported in my opinion.
Miss Stevens (voiced by Jennifer Aniston), the leader of the "Getting Gay With Kids" environmentalist choir tour, visits South Park Elementary, trying to recruit more kids to the group. The boys cause trouble, calling the choir names and belittling their cause. They are sent to the office, where Mr. Mackey punishes the boys by forcing them to join the choir. Kenny is the only one who is happy about it, since he has developed a crush on a girl in the choir named Kelly.

The choir goes to San José, Costa Rica to tour, where Miss Stevens tells Cartman that she plans on changing his views on third-world countries. Upon arriving, Cartman immediately starts to make trouble, including yelling at Costa Ricans, directing everyones attention to prostitutes and commenting that San Jose "smells like ass." The children get to meet the Costa Rican President and do a preview dance routine for some citizens of San Jose, but Miss Stevens is dismayed by Kyle's lack of coordination; Cartman offers the opinion that Kyle cannot dance because he is Jewish and "Jewish people don't have any rhythm". Kyle angrily denies this as a stereotype, but Stan wonders if it is true, making Kyle fear that it is.
Casey loves Jesse

Hialeah, FL

#429315 Jul 8, 2012
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea he does
Ron Manta? LOL!
krissy

Puyallup, WA

#429316 Jul 8, 2012
I have a question for anyone who has read the book. Does Baez back up what he's saying about the computer searches with copies of the actual documents? Or does he reference the actual documents online at any point? Just curious.
stick 2 facts

Huntington, IN

#429317 Jul 8, 2012
The book review wrote:
<quoted text>
Please After four years of askin and beggin" ' please post any proof that any teddy bear pull-ups were found with Caylee?
go read the fbi lab documents, released thru the state's discovery, just like i had to do.

IT'S RIGHT THERE!!!
Casey loves Jesse

Hialeah, FL

#429318 Jul 8, 2012
BOO HOO BOBO wrote:
<quoted text>
AHA! Betcha Fatboy's next blockbuster will be a Coloring Book featuring Milk Spitting Bald Mice, An Easel and a Pack of Colored Markers, whereby all future defense attorneys can practise asking the Witness for the Prosecution to draw in a little iddy biddy car location along with an X to mark the spot.
Too bad that when Black Blobs was asked to markan X on the location of the Child she had slaughtered she declined.
Ergo - The remains of the wildlife ravaaged bones of the child she slaughtered in June was not discovered until DEC.
KC: "I know she is close"
Fkg depraved child killer
was only saved from the final cocktail by 12 Inbreds who were bought off.
JMO opinion of course. Save your Law Suits Toledo Turd.
It is said Baez whines about how people perceive him. We all agree after he neglected to research "petting a bald headed mouse" he qualifies for Worst Lawyer of the Decade!

The Florida Bar is uber embarrassed!
Casey loves Jesse

Hialeah, FL

#429319 Jul 8, 2012
krissy wrote:
I have a question for anyone who has read the book. Does Baez back up what he's saying about the computer searches with copies of the actual documents? Or does he reference the actual documents online at any point? Just curious.
Try www.amazon.com
Casey loves Jesse

Hialeah, FL

#429320 Jul 8, 2012
stick 2 facts wrote:
<quoted text>
go read the fbi lab documents, released thru the state's discovery, just like i had to do.
IT'S RIGHT THERE!!!
You lie!

Find Jesus!

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#429321 Jul 8, 2012
stick 2 facts wrote:
<quoted text>
isn't that when someone moves to another state as a resident -- and transfers their probation?
is all of that really necessary for someone basically on admin. probation,who simply takes a pre-authorized "vacation"?
i wouldn't be surprised if she was already discharged tho -- but even if she wasn't, the "term" expires on 7/17.
It is, but to my knowledge, Probation would never authorize an "extended vacation" for 6 months.

Besides, under Florida Sunshine Laws, she still would be listed on the DOJ website and she hasn't been, in months.

Remember that comment she made in that video......February?

I think that was true because it would be just over 1/2 of her term (even if Mr. Mason is playing with us on the end date).
stick 2 facts

Huntington, IN

#429322 Jul 8, 2012
The book review wrote:
<quoted text> You say NOBODY is that fcking nuts? Casey was.
The whole conversation was to confuse you.
It was part of the script !
true...... because amy ALSO said that on july 3, 2008 casey's fingernails were all gussied up -- like she had been to a nail salon.

but you can clearly see from the photo of casey drinking beer at will waters' 4th of july party -- casey's nails aren't done up AT ALL.

casey looks like "rat hands".

amy lied, lied, lied, lied, lied, lied..........or had mistaken casey's fingernails for A RECORDING.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min No Surprize 1,549,833
News Trial Begins For Ex-Army Recruiter Accused Of M... (Aug '11) 7 hr Media dont tell t... 16
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 11 hr zazz 98,423
Has anyone ever had a new appliance fail multip... (Mar '12) Mon dontbuyGE 24
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Mon Ms Sassy 63,859
Private Jet Charters - Private Yacht Charters -... Jun 25 Inspirationalmill... 1
Luxury Lifestyle of The Rich & Famous Jun 25 Inspirationalmill... 1

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages