“Evil bone with blue demons”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Bedrock USA

#419253 Jun 6, 2012
Greg I B wrote:
OMG, just went outsdide for a cig, and started Chortling muchly.. let me share with you hokay..
Once KC get thru with her probation and books a flight to parts unknown .. Will she have to pay for 2 seats like a lot of obese people do in order to seat her fat arse?
Will her big black blobs be considered carry-on baggage whereby she will be charged extra?
Dam it took me a long time to stop Chortling before i could post.
She wont have enough cash for all that extra stuff..Wonder if they take BJ's for trade?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#419254 Jun 6, 2012
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is Amy Huizenger?
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#357103Dec 28, 2011

Judged:111
AN 5-9ll wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont know but I'll bet she has something to do with Heritage House, Heritage USA, the PTL, Carowinds and a tabby cat.
No doubt.

Marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
I am grateful to Rambler for making us see that there is no such thing as a typo or a careless error. If a name is spelled incorrectly, that means there is another person with that name spelling.

So again, I ask, Who is Amy Huizenger?

And who is Kaylee, she of the big foot made out of adult fingers. Garavaglia & Spitz are the worst medical examiners in the world. You'd think they'd notice that big foot.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/TB...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#419255 Jun 6, 2012
Your Next wrote:
<quoted text>
She wont have enough cash for all that extra stuff..Wonder if they take BJ's for trade?
Spose she could pass through Puerto Rico and bring snow white back to Orlando in January.....

OPPS no, the ring got busted.

Level 4

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#419256 Jun 6, 2012
hollywood bound wrote:
"Now, because of his precious little buddy Caylee, Sammy is being seen by millions of people.
They are seeing him smile and his eyes glow for Caylee.
And he nothing could make him happier except for the fact that he is near Caylee.
Caylee and Sammy, two innocents that took our hearts and will forever be etched into our souls."
<quoted text>
did i happen to mention that was written while an active live person search was going on?
NOPE you must have forgotten whilst undergoing your frustration...
BUT I did notice you did not type G R U N D either well done little man well done indeed .

Wonder how long you will be able to continue posting without typing those letters EH ?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#419257 Jun 6, 2012
hollywood bound wrote:
<quoted text>
the dna on the adhesive side of the tape was too degraded from time and elements to develop a FULL profile -- useful for identification.
therefore it could not be used to identify or include a particular suspect.(so they say).
it was only useful to EXCLUDE people.
casey anthony is EXCLUDED because she does not have a 17 at the D3 marker.
anyone who does -- and had access to caylee -- cannot be excluded as the contributor of the degraded dna on the adhesive side of the tape.
i DEFY someone to LOGICALLY explain how casey would be able to plant someone's dna on duct tape adhesive -- without leaving any of her own -- before layering three pieces of tape over caylee's face.
You've posted this only a couple of hundred times already......

Casey Anthony was acquitted July 5, 2011 so obviously her DNA was NOT on the duct tape, duh!

If I knew it would impede you're endless RE-RUNS, I would quote for you that The duct tape was found to have been contaminated by two different people at the FBI lab.

The duct tape with trace DNA on it came from A CAR, according to Jeff Ashton - Imperfect Justice.......when, where, what we don't know, or if it was further analysed.

Wait and watch!
hollywood bound

United States

#419258 Jun 6, 2012
Rambler wrote:
maybe someone can explain it, but i don't know what makes that family think caylee's soul would be romping with their deceased pet -- who caylee couldn't possibly remember?

i would assume if a soul does in fact depart the body -- and floats to a sea of souls in the hereafter -- the sould would gravitate to it's own family and family's pets souls.

not that of some nutty (banned from memorial) rev's inbred dog -- who the dearly departed couldn't possibly remember at all.

it is also disturbing how they place a higher regard on the deceased inbred pet -- then on their twins whom they claim are also in heaven.

given the choice -- wouldn't caylee rather frolick in the green pastures with other children - instead of a slobbering dog over the rainbow bridge/pet cemetery?

at least the wife waited for death confirmation before she talked about the child being deceased, even if in the company of her deceased dog.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#419261 Jun 6, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#357103Dec 28, 2011

Judged:111
AN 5-9ll wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont know but I'll bet she has something to do with Heritage House, Heritage USA, the PTL, Carowinds and a tabby cat.
No doubt.
Marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
I am grateful to Rambler for making us see that there is no such thing as a typo or a careless error. If a name is spelled incorrectly, that means there is another person with that name spelling.
So again, I ask, Who is Amy Huizenger?
And who is Kaylee, she of the big foot made out of adult fingers. Garavaglia & Spitz are the worst medical examiners in the world. You'd think they'd notice that big foot.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/TB...
So she's different from Amy Huizenga?

No need to quote back what I wrote, but thanks for playing.
hollywood bound

United States

#419262 Jun 6, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Casey Anthony was acquitted July 5, 2011 so obviously her DNA was NOT on the duct tape, duh!
the adhesive side dna was not contamination by a lab employee.

it was degraded by time and elements -- therefore it was present BEFORE anyone touched the tape on or after 12/11/08.

even tho the dna was degraded by time and elements -- from having been exposed to elements prior to 12/11/08 -- there was still enough salvageable dna to do a partial profile --albeit only useful for exclusion purposes.

casey is excluded as she is not a 17 peak at the D3 marker.

the lab analyst is also excluded as she too is not a 17 peak at D3.

the casey haters have accused casey of planting dna.

i'd like them to explain how she was able to plant someone's dna onto duct tape adhesive -- without also leaving her own?

ALL DNA lifted from the tape excluded casey. ALL OF IT.

if a lab analyst is going to leave her dna behind -- even while following strict protocol standards at the best facility in the world -- how can a novice like casey NOT leave hers behind?

the only way she couldn't is if she never handled the tape. period.
Riverside, CA

#419263 Jun 6, 2012
Casey Anthony still the most hated person in America: poll

Last Updated: 9:11 AM, June 2, 2012

Posted: 9:06 AM, June 2, 2012
Share on email Share on facebook More Sharing ServicesMore Print

The people have spoken -- and they hate Casey Anthony most of all.

After The Post put philandering ex-Sen. John edwards atop a list of America's 10 most-hated people, an online poll of over 9,000 Post readers yesterday gave that dubious honor to Anthony, the hard-partying Florida mom who beat the rap on charges of murdering toddler-daugher Caylee.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/casey_a...

Level 4

Location hidden

#419264 Jun 6, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
If I knew it would impede you're endless RE-RUNS, I would quote for you that The duct tape was found to have been contaminated by two different people at the FBI lab.
The duct tape with trace DNA on it came from A CAR, according to Jeff Ashton - Imperfect Justice.......when, where, what we don't know, or if it was further analysed.
Wait and watch!
ROT ROH ! Did they ever get the fingerprints and DNA from those pesky Diatoms - Are they in a witness protection program.

Cute little buggers, Mormons you know - and are also members of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir lovely voices.

Level 4

Location hidden

#419265 Jun 6, 2012
hollywood bound wrote:
<quoted text>
the dna on the adhesive side of the tape was too degraded from time and elements to develop a FULL profile -- useful for identification.
therefore it could not be used to identify or include a particular suspect.(so they say).
it was only useful to EXCLUDE people.
casey anthony is EXCLUDED because she does not have a 17 at the D3 marker.
anyone who does -- and had access to caylee -- cannot be excluded as the contributor of the degraded dna on the adhesive side of the tape.
i DEFY someone to LOGICALLY explain how casey would be able to plant someone's dna on duct tape adhesive -- without leaving any of her own -- before layering three pieces of tape over caylee's face.
Chortling muchly little man, the word LOGICALLY when used in the same post as Casey shows your ignorance yet again.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#419266 Jun 6, 2012
hollywood bound wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe someone can explain it, but i don't know what makes that family think caylee's soul would be romping with their deceased pet -- who caylee couldn't possibly remember?
i would assume if a soul does in fact depart the body -- and floats to a sea of souls in the hereafter -- the sould would gravitate to it's own family and family's pets souls.
not that of some nutty (banned from memorial) rev's inbred dog -- who the dearly departed couldn't possibly remember at all.
it is also disturbing how they place a higher regard on the deceased inbred pet -- then on their twins whom they claim are also in heaven.
given the choice -- wouldn't caylee rather frolick in the green pastures with other children - instead of a slobbering dog over the rainbow bridge/pet cemetery?
at least the wife waited for death confirmation before she talked about the child being deceased, even if in the company of her deceased dog.
I reported that earlier post of yours to demonstrate to you how you spin lies.

Now I notice you've switched tracks and changed your tune.

You remind me of a weak apple saplings -- you sway whichever direction the wind blows..

You know what happens to weak apple saplings?

One of these days you'll go SNAP!

Level 4

Location hidden

#419267 Jun 6, 2012
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is Amy Huizenger?
Mr & Mrs Huizenger's daughter silly, Amy was just another person that KC stole money from. She prolly wouldn't have done so but she had emptied Caylees piggy bank and was waitiing for Papa George to replenish it.

Damn it never ceases to amaze me how KC survived such a tuff life trying to exist on 12 Burritos a day is a pretty hard way to exist.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#419268 Jun 6, 2012
Greg I B wrote:
<quoted text>
ROT ROH ! Did they ever get the fingerprints and DNA from those pesky Diatoms - Are they in a witness protection program.
Cute little buggers, Mormons you know - and are also members of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir lovely voices.
Yes, they are probably more closely related to Mormons then they are water.

The mormon kitchen ladies could use the middle one to strain their chicken soup.

http://tolweb.org/Diatoms/21810

Level 4

Location hidden

#419269 Jun 6, 2012
hollywood bound wrote:
<quoted text>
caylee didn't have person to person contact with 'millions of people'.
her mother knows which psychos caylee had contact with.
it should be a short list.
Wanna share the names of those psychos ???

Level 4

Location hidden

#419270 Jun 6, 2012
hollywood bound wrote:
"Now, because of his precious little buddy Caylee, Sammy is being seen by millions of people.
They are seeing him smile and his eyes glow for Caylee.
And he nothing could make him happier except for the fact that he is near Caylee.
Caylee and Sammy, two innocents that took our hearts and will forever be etched into our souls."
<quoted text>
did i happen to mention that was written while an active live person search was going on?
Daizy,Who did Sammy belong to ? Who owned Sammy? Whose house did Sammy live in EH ??

LMAO wassamatter a Grund gotcha tongue EH ??

Can you type G R U N D without proviing me right?

G R U N D G R U N D G R U N D G R U N D G R U N D
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#419271 Jun 6, 2012
hollywood bound wrote:
<quoted text>
the adhesive side dna was not contamination by a lab employee.
it was degraded by time and elements -- therefore it was present BEFORE anyone touched the tape on or after 12/11/08.
even tho the dna was degraded by time and elements -- from having been exposed to elements prior to 12/11/08 -- there was still enough salvageable dna to do a partial profile --albeit only useful for exclusion purposes.
casey is excluded as she is not a 17 peak at the D3 marker.
the lab analyst is also excluded as she too is not a 17 peak at D3.
the casey haters have accused casey of planting dna.
i'd like them to explain how she was able to plant someone's dna onto duct tape adhesive -- without also leaving her own?
ALL DNA lifted from the tape excluded casey. ALL OF IT.
if a lab analyst is going to leave her dna behind -- even while following strict protocol standards at the best facility in the world -- how can a novice like casey NOT leave hers behind?
the only way she couldn't is if she never handled the tape. period.
Pssstttg.......yes Casey Anthony was cleared during her trial last year and the reason you are aware of what you write is because this was evidence introduced.

What is your point?
hollywood bound

United States

#419273 Jun 6, 2012
Greg I B wrote:
<quoted text>
Daizy,Who did Sammy belong to ? Who owned Sammy? Whose house did Sammy live in EH ??
were those the people who got banned from caylee's memorial?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#419274 Jun 6, 2012
Greg I B wrote:
<quoted text>
Will this work sort of like a hex?

If I also type G R U N D G R U N D G R U N D G R U N D G R U N D enough times will that make him go away and occupy himself by something like counting bigger-artwork under the table?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#419275 Jun 6, 2012
hollywood bound wrote:
<quoted text>
were those the people who got banned from caylee's memorial?
Who said it?

"My glock rocks"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Bluestater 1,193,089
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 4 hr Princess Hey 17,367
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 5 hr Princess Hey 4,439
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr femiguy 51,578
Jodi Arias (May '13) 8 hr Jinx 17
Jodi Arias (Jun '13) 8 hr Jinx 6
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 10 hr Murph 71,240
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 11 hr Miles 17,890
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News