CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
southerngirl

Louisville, KY

#417526 Jun 1, 2012
get a life wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, but not only twitter.
if you think about it, the state attorney's office just got the internet 2 years ago.
i've had internet since the beginning of the case.
i had the time and resources to follow everything that was going on in social media.
the professionals are sometimes limited by man hours, and overtaxed by other cases, and relentlessly chasing down fraudulent psychic tips.
do the math!
,,!,,
:-D
You are a legend in your own warped delusional mind, dude. lol

Level 6

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#417527 Jun 1, 2012
Krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
I would love for her to feel safe enough one day to tell her story.
Me too. And I bet it would sell, even to those who publicly claim they wouldn't ever buy it. The haters would be compelled to read it to fuel their arsenal of things to posts about. And to form more silly questions and questionable opinions.

Level 5

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#417528 Jun 1, 2012
get a life wrote:
<quoted text>
it's hard not to sing his praises when he puts you warriortards in your proper place.
he told you to move on and focus on helping children who need the attention you're wasting on caylee.
so get lost. scram. beat it. go away.
Your worst nightmare would be if everyone took your advice! You would be left with just Scrambled, obsessively posting the same distortions, lies and stupidity. You'd be so desperate to call someone a 'tard' that you'd probably start calling yourself one.
get a life

Huntington, IN

#417529 Jun 1, 2012
rosemary30a wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw it and reported it. I bet it disappeared into the legal archives at Topix and little Dayzy Nate thinks it's gone forever so he can lie about it now.
if you mean "disappeared into the legal archives" in it's full and proper context, you would be correct.

dumbass.

Level 4

Since: May 12

Chicago, IL

#417530 Jun 1, 2012
get a life wrote:
<quoted text>

i had the time and resources to follow everything
you still have the time, your mother has the resources, but you got banned from twitter, so now what?

<sigh>

Level 6

Location hidden

#417531 Jun 1, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
What a nasty piece of work he is!
What kind of prayers do "friends who loved Caylee during this difficult time" need? Obviously he is referring to ghouls who'd never even heard of the chid until the story broke.
What kind of love do you have for a person you never knew?
get a life

Huntington, IN

#417532 Jun 1, 2012
poe15 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nancy Disgrace has either blatantly tossed out her knowledge regarding rules of law or she never really subscribed to what she vowed to uphold when she was sworn in as a member of the bar.
If she is still a member she should be disbarred. She is certainly a disgrace to the profession!
yes, but she turned it around real good on jack and tammi smith tho.

i'd have to say it was brilliant.
southerngirl

Louisville, KY

#417533 Jun 1, 2012
poe15 wrote:
<quoted text>
I felt that she was upset and shocked he said what he did. Clients don't review and sign off on what their attorney is going to do. A lot of trust is placed in the attorney, trust that what he/she is doing is in your, the clients, best interest.
Hard to say if that was in her best interest or not. Impossible to say if there was truth in there or not. Casey has behaviors consistent with an adult molested as a child but that isn't proof she was. George acts like a great guy but that isn't proof he is behind closed doors.
LMAO...and you pretend to be an attorney's wife.

ya old hag

“vote”

Level 2

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#417534 Jun 1, 2012
poe15 wrote:
<quoted text>
I felt that she was upset and shocked he said what he did. Clients don't review and sign off on what their attorney is going to do. A lot of trust is placed in the attorney, trust that what he/she is doing is in your, the clients, best interest.
Hard to say if that was in her best interest or not. Impossible to say if there was truth in there or not. Casey has behaviors consistent with an adult molested as a child but that isn't proof she was. George acts like a great guy but that isn't proof he is behind closed doors.
I take it you didn't hear what Mason said last night, did ya my plump prune ?
get a life

Huntington, IN

#417535 Jun 1, 2012
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a legend in your own warped delusional mind, dude. lol
absolutely!
southerngirl

Louisville, KY

#417536 Jun 1, 2012
poe15 wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too. And I bet it would sell, even to those who publicly claim they wouldn't ever buy it. The haters would be compelled to read it to fuel their arsenal of things to posts about. And to form more silly questions and questionable opinions.
blah blah blah blah blah

lol

Level 4

Chicago, IL

#417537 Jun 1, 2012
get a life wrote:
<quoted text>
oh yes, it has taken me to the brink, i will prolly be sent back to the mental ward.
good thing i'm re-tarded and don't really understand.
guess i am just a dumbass.
don't take the ban so hard krissy, it all fell on deaf ears anyway.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#417538 Jun 1, 2012
I think JB is a high achiever as well. I don't think too many could pull ourselves out of the situation he was in and become JD's. It's much easier to become a high achiever when you're in law school and can just forward your bills home. Jose never had that luxury.

I don't know too but about the GI bill but I was in the reserves for 5 years. Trust me if JB's ex had court ordered child support it would have come straight out of his pay and forwarded to her. Paying support probably became more of a issue to him while he was doing undergrad and was in law school. Wasn't JB only in the military a few years? They wouldn't pay for law school and I'm not sure exactly how much they would have given him for undergrad but I doubt it was a full ride. He had student loans he defaulted on so at some point there was a break in his education and the loans kicked in.

Long story short........the man did not had a easy life and none of us have probably walked in his shoes with the odds against us pretty much from day one. He did okay for himself.
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever heard of the GI bill? Bozo was in the Military, he prolly got paid by the govt/military for furthering his education. On the other hand, Jeff Ashton was a high achiever according to his book.

Level 6

Location hidden

#417539 Jun 1, 2012
get a life wrote:
t-rex should be happy to hear there wasn't jury tampering -- and casey got her not guilty verdicts, fair & square.
"Former prosecutor Jeff Ashton said the criticism of the jury foreman was “inexcusable.”
Ashton said it was a fair trial for both sides.
Of the jury, Ashton said,“We couldn’t give them what they wanted.”
Not just T-rex. There are several who can't wrap their heads around the fair trial.

Level 4

Chicago, IL

#417540 Jun 1, 2012
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
dude, I scroll past at leas 90% if not more of your topix posts, dont flatter yourself.
this twitter ban has really got days-tard UN-hinged. it must hurt real bad to have that freedom of speech taken away.
southerngirl

Louisville, KY

#417541 Jun 1, 2012
rosemary30a wrote:
<quoted text>
Your worst nightmare would be if everyone took your advice! You would be left with just Scrambled, obsessively posting the same distortions, lies and stupidity. You'd be so desperate to call someone a 'tard' that you'd probably start calling yourself one.
You mean "left" to his other hats?

daysramblerpoetard?
get a life

Huntington, IN

#417542 Jun 1, 2012
today.msnbc.com

"When Caylees disappearance was first reported, Casey told authorities that Grund was the one responsible for it, according to tapes released by Orlando police. "

three years later and he was STILL claiming possession.

weird.

joy behar show 7/19/11

JESSE GRUND:

"It`s hard from the standpoint of you have to understand, Joy, this was my little family.

And you`re expecting -- people want me to then imagine who was going to be my wife taking what was my little girl and murdering her. "

looks like it was hard for the jury to imagine as well.

just sayin'........
southerngirl

Louisville, KY

#417543 Jun 1, 2012
get a life wrote:
<quoted text>
absolutely!
BAM!

It's progress to admit your limitations.

“vote”

Level 2

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#417544 Jun 1, 2012
poe15 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no some one has gave you the wrong info one more time pruner dear.
All attorneys DO Tell their clients exactly what they are going to do and say. and in this case even told Cindy and George who both agreed to it.( Your lack of knowledge about the law is showing again dear )
Remember what they told you at the home.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#417545 Jun 1, 2012
Sorry I get confused on all these books deals in the works. If the Leaf lady writes a book I might consider buying hers. She was awesome. I was waiting for it to come out in court that she was really the Aunt of someone from the defense. LOL
Krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
I was talking about Cindy's book, if she were to ever write a book. That would be some literary fireworks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Yeah 1,405,416
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 11 min zazz 98,131
News Orlando massacre spurs fear, solidarity among L... 1 hr Chaimpie 608
John E. Aills of Leesburg Bowl 6 hr barTENDER 2
News FDA Signals Relaxing Gay Blood Donation Policy 16 hr Thats Right 5
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 hr dGo mnaDed lyHo i... 60,662
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 20 hr Princess Hey 19,107

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages