CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#412973 May 16, 2012
Thanks Days. Disregard my other post.
unbelievable wrote:
<quoted text>
still no verdict in tammi smith -- so maybe she lucked out and drew a juror who drinks the "sign from god" kool-aid.
steve powell, not so lucky.
convicted on all 14 counts of casting the little neighbor girls in his own truman show.
up to 70 yrs in prison, he could be facing.
awwwwww......my heart pounds piss water for him.

General 4

“ BUY MY BOOK 5 for $1.00”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#412974 May 16, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Which proves Casey Anthony did not know Caylee was dead -- according to TMs lawsuit he did speak with Casey and her family, and he was looking for an ALIVE Caylee.
You believe TM, right?
CONTROL TOWER TO SCRAMS... YOU ARE CLEAR TO LAND... ARE YOU READING?

Clear to land your Spacecraft on far runway reserved for Space Crafts.
Park your craft next to the the DayDoh spacecraft and proceed to customs.
Be sure to declare all Alien Reptiles you have aboard.
OVER & OUT.

“I Can Haz Minions :)”

Level 2

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#412975 May 16, 2012
unbelievable wrote:
<quoted text>
still no verdict in tammi smith -- so maybe she lucked out and drew a juror who drinks the "sign from god" kool-aid.
convicted on all 14 counts of casting the little neighbor girls in his own truman show.
You really have to be a sick person to write it all down to the public. You will one day be put out of your misery. Just to let you know that this antagonistic behavior of yours really doesn't bother anyone like you want it to. You seem to think that you are getting to people by repeating this same stupid stuff over and over. It really doesn't bother anyone and it just makes you look even sicker.

What's the point anymore?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#412976 May 16, 2012
unbelievable wrote:
<quoted text>
caylee anthony = 2000 tips in first two months.
yes......they were scouring the country looking for a live child -- while fully aware of casey's lies -- and fully aware of what the trunk smelled like.
you didn't see them scouring woods, swamps, trash dumps, lakes & rivers tho.
now if you care to take the time to look it up, the osco poi and the sheriff himself explained their continued commitment to looking for a live child.
despite the hair band, the odorous abandoned car, the borrowed shovel, the cadaver alerts, the hot body contests and the 'not reporting for 31 days'-- local law enforcement and the fbi was committed to looking for a live child.
the fantasy forensics didn't stop them from that mission until the state upped the charges to murder.
No, but they certainly scoured the backyard for signs Caylee was buried there.

As well the media reports coming from OCSO certainly indicated the very strong possibility Caylee was already dead.

'Additional Evidence' Indicates Caylee Anthony Is Dead

Lead Investigator Says Body In Trunk Was 3-Year-Old

POSTED: 2:21 pm EDT August 31, 2008
UPDATED: 3:03 pm EDT September 1, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla.-- The Orange Sheriff’s Office said again Monday that “there is a strong probability” that Caylee Anthony is dead, noting that investigators have “additional evidence that has not been made public.
The statement came a day after investigators for the first time on the record acknowledged that recent FBI lab tests indicated that Caylee Anthony's body was in her mother's trunk and that the child is dead.
Officials did not say what additional evidence they have, saying the investigation is ongoing.
“If any evidence to the contrary is provided, it will be vigorously pursued,” the statement from Capt. Angelo Nieves said.
Evidence from a University of Tennessee body farm showed that an odor emitted from Casey Anthony's car's trunk was human decomposition.
A lead investigator in the case told WESH 2's Bob Kealing that lab results indicated Caylee's dead body was in the trunk of that car. Sources also confirmed that a stain in the trunk was not what clinched the decision that Caylee was in the trunk, but it was the strands of hair that investigators suspected all along were Caylee's.
Investigators had not, until Sunday, disclosed that the decomposing body was, in fact, Caylee.
"The information we've gotten back from the lab that she was in the trunk of that car and that she is dead is certainly something we take seriously," said Orange County Sheriff's Office Sgt. John Allen.
The 3-year-old's grandmother, Cindy Anthony, called 911 in June saying she had not seen her granddaughter in several days and her daughter's car smelled like a dead body.
Cindy Anthony later rescinded her comment, saying the smell was an old pizza and some cleaning fluid.
On Sunday, 150 volunteers came out to help Texas Equusearch, an organization using computer mapping and other high-tech means to try to find some evidence of Caylee Marie Anthony.
"We've come across a lot of areas," said Mandy Albritton with Texas Equusearch. "We've ruled out a lot of areas she's not, so that's progress."
Orange County detectives are directing search teams to areas associated with their investigation, like a wooded area near the Amscot where Casey Anthony abandoned her car.
"The information we've gotten back from the FBI lab has clearly helped us focus our investigation," Allen said.
Police sources said the lab test that clinched the decision was on strands of hair belonging to Caylee that showed signs of decomposition. However, those tests did not provide a probable cause for how the child's body ended up in the trunk. Investigators said they're continuing to look into that.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/17353349/detail.html...
southerngirl

Louisville, KY

#412977 May 16, 2012
unbelievable wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
casey didn't know.
caylee was planted 19 ft. from the curb in order to be found.
not to be hidden.
in all fairness, tim miller was likely there and gone for the last time, by the time caylee was planted where she was found.
LOL, don't think so.

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Blue Lives Matter

#412978 May 16, 2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Is this the kind of bullcrap we are going to read in bozos book(well, not me cause I wont read it)

The beotch KNEW Caylee was DEAD!

“I Can Haz Minions :)”

Level 2

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#412979 May 16, 2012
LizW wrote:
Thanks Days. Disregard my other post.<quoted text>
Most people disregard all of your posts.
unbelievable

Huntington, IN

#412980 May 16, 2012
LizW wrote:
Days I just looked but don't see anything on the Tammi Smith Verdict. Have you heard anything yet? I was expecting a quick verdict.<quoted text>
nothing yet, liz.

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Blue Lives Matter

#412981 May 16, 2012
^^^listen carefully @ the 4:00point at linkabove^^^
southerngirl

Louisville, KY

#412982 May 16, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked if you believe what Tim Miller alleges in his civil suit.......that TES was searching for an ALIVE Caylee?
I can read--I still believe Casey LIED.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#412983 May 16, 2012
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Was a window of opportunity missed to find the human remains in early August??
Were the remains there but missed by investigators??
Later to be covered in water by the soaking the area took by Hurricane Fay on 8/20/08?
When did TES start searching for Caylee???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =kZeyVPNINxsXX
It's unclear when "TES" began searching, or who was already using the organizations name before Tim Miller arrived in Florida late August and organized the first official search in September.

That's because Jeff Ashton claims Yuri Melich did not heed RK's 911 calls mid August due to TES having already "cleared" the mentioned area off Suburban Drive.
southerngirl

Louisville, KY

#412984 May 16, 2012
cindLee wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet that Cindy
never miss's the opportunity to throw it up to Casey, that she is a killer, and she owes her and George for saving her butt. I bet they hate each other.
Same sh*t different day, huh?

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#412985 May 16, 2012
TY Days. I just quickly read the CNN blog. Seems like the general consensus is TS will be found guilty and given probation. What are you thinking?
unbelievable wrote:
<quoted text>
nothing yet, liz.
southerngirl

Louisville, KY

#412986 May 16, 2012
STM wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?N R=1&feature=endscreen& v=bL1_tsrCOy8
Is this the kind of bullcrap we are going to read in bozos book(well, not me cause I wont read it)
The beotch KNEW Caylee was DEAD!
.....and where she was tossed!

General 4

Location hidden

#412987 May 16, 2012
unbelievable wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever Tard! You seem to suffer the misconception that I come on this thread each day to exchange knowledge of criminal law with you.

Not so darlin - if that were the case- then by the time I had 'taken you to the mat' Your 98 pound body would lie bruised and broken on the mat.

NOPE! My only reason for posting here each day is to antagonize and taunt you whilst pressing the right buttons.

At the end of the day I give a self complacent smug smile knowing that once again I have performed a job well done.
You do have one BFF tho.

Boom Shaka Laka

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#412988 May 16, 2012
That's Okay.
Asst MasterOfThe Universe wrote:
<quoted text>
Most people disregard all of your posts.

General 4

Location hidden

#412990 May 16, 2012
cindLee wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet that Cindy
never miss's the opportunity to throw it up to Casey, that she is a killer, and she owes her and George for saving her butt. I bet they hate each other.
OMG! I am sure Porky has already told Dorky that he has to move out once Sluts returns home.
Unless .....
They are willing to perform in her Homicide Dr side show featuring Dorky & the Phallus swallowing Sluts.

Step right up folks, all proceeds got to the Caylee foundation of which Dorky & I are the salary paid
CEO's.

Filthy parasatical maggots are the Analtees.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#412992 May 16, 2012
LizW wrote:
That's Okay.<quoted text>
You just love any little bit of attention?
Don't cha?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#412993 May 16, 2012
LizW wrote:
TY Days. I just quickly read the CNN blog. Seems like the general consensus is TS will be found guilty and given probation. What are you thinking?<quoted text>
Tammi Smith had a previous fraud conviction.

If she's found guilty, I say she's going to jail.

Level 7

Location hidden

#412994 May 16, 2012
Casey Anthony to Zenaida Gonzalez: Who paid for your makeover?

By Jeff Weiner, Orlando Sentinel

3:33 p.m. EST, May 16, 2012

> Has Zenaida Gonzalez, the woman suing Casey Anthony for defamation, been paid for TV interviews? And who funded her makeover for an appearance on the "Dr. Phil" show? Anthony's attorneys want to know.

In a request filed Wednesday, Anthony's defense issued a variety of wide-ranging requests for information, most involving money or media appearances.

Gonzalez says her life was upended when Anthony claimed a similarly named nanny had kidnapped her child in 2008. Anthony's attorney, however, argues Gonzalez is exploiting his client's infamy for her own gain.

The request covers documentation of payment for television, print and other media interviews, and specifically references an appearance with Dr. Phil McGraw that was taped in March and aired in April.

Anthony's defense is seeking info on money spent on "any hair treatment, skin treatment, dental work, clothing, shoes, jewelry, transportation, hotel accommodations, food [and] drink" for or during that TV appearance.

The request covers Gonzalez's bank and credit card statements, as well as pay stubs and job applications. Anthony's team also wants documentation of "gift(s)" given to Gonzalez's daughters by her attorneys' law firm.

The new request comes days after a judge in the suit granted Gonzalez access to Anthony's address so she can be subpoenaed for trial. Anthony has been in hiding since July, due to concerns for her safety.

Matt Morgan, one of the lawyers representing Gonzalez in the civil suit, posted on Twitter that Anthony had not yet been served as of Wednesday. "We are in the process of obtaining personal service," he said.

Anthony, 26, was acquitted of all major charges in July after a high profile murder trial in the death of her daughter, 2-year-old Caylee Marie. She is currently serving probation in an unrelated check fraud conviction. <

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,565,676
*great oaks village* (Oct '09) 5 hr Tammy 28
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 16 hr zazz 98,449
last post wins! (Jul '11) 16 hr Princess Hey 6,055
3 word game (Jan '11) 16 hr Princess Hey 14,298
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 16 hr Princess Hey 13,011
Song Title Game (Apr '15) 16 hr Princess Hey 670

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages