Comments
382,701 - 382,720 of 486,663 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

Level 6

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#407571 Apr 30, 2012
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
That shows how ignorant you and your so called ;lawyer husband really are.
Federal income tax owed to the government can be used in a Chapter 7,but in chapter 13 can not be included in a bankruptcy.I know a lot of people and business owner's who tried under #7 and were refused.
Federal income taxes can be included in a chapter 7 bankruptcy under certain situations and circumstances. There are five requirements, and all five must be met, in order for taxes to be included in your bankruptcy. Chapter 13 bankruptcy does not allow taxes to be included in bankruptcy.
All I said is that with Chapter 7 there is a way to get tax forgiveness. You state the same thing, with added info, so how does that make me wrong? How does it have anything to do with my husband, he wasn't even in the State when I wrote that post and had nothing to do with it.

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#407572 Apr 30, 2012
hooray hooray wrote:
<quoted text>
i'd love to.
where are ya?
Florida, and I am prepared for your unannounced arrival.
Riverside, CA

#407573 Apr 30, 2012
poe15 wrote:
<quoted text>
He has a name he uses for only his children. No child is a victim; he is the nicest most upstanding man you would ever meet. He is even kinder than my husband and that takes a lot of kindness.
I won't share the name he uses lest AN find something else to whimper about.

Do you still have the same imaginary family or have you dreamed up another one ? Being confronted with your lies will cause a person who lies like you and Casey does, to do just that. To bad Casey couldn't just change hats like you did when you got caught in so many of your whoopers.
I forgot Liz told you to stick to your ground
(LIES) and not back down. Well tell Liz its not working !

Level 6

Location hidden

#407574 Apr 30, 2012
Post wrote:
poe15 wrote:
<quoted text>
That was done in chambers with Judge Strickland. He was satisfied. quoted text>:;
You make me laugh when you try to post. I read the chapter 7 post you made. Am still laughing over how wrong you are on that one too! In no way does that apply to Casey
Where did I say it applied to Casey? It was only a statement that there are avenues to legally be forgiven for unpaid tax,

Laugh away, but also learn to read what is really being said.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#407575 Apr 30, 2012
hooray hooray wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao!
no one is interested in the grunds.
they aren't famous like casey.
When will it be brought up then, ZFG's civil trial?

Are you looking forward to that trial? Did you see where Judge Munyon ruled she can't use statements Casey made to the polie during her murder investigation? The info she can use sounds like it may be very limited.

“ BUY MY BOOK 5 for $1.00”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#407576 Apr 30, 2012
BWAHAHAHAH! Even Nancy is beating Blobso to the draw.

BOMBSHELL ! CNN’s Nancy Grace set to produce Lifetime movie based on 'The 11th Victim' novel

Read more: http://www.irishcentral.com/ent/CNNs-Nancy-Gr...

Level 6

Location hidden

#407577 Apr 30, 2012
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, we know. Gross.
Nothing gross about it.

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Location hidden

#407578 Apr 30, 2012
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
Come now marce, Poe's family are all very nurturing and careful parents. There are mistakes made and wonderful things accomplished. They tend to not dwell on the innocuous nicknames they call each other but to move past them and make really hateful ones.
Hey, I've read this somewhere else earlier. It's like something out of a text book, maybe Social Worker 100?

Location hidden

#407579 Apr 30, 2012
poe15 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did I say it applied to Casey? It was only a statement that there are avenues to legally be forgiven for unpaid tax,
Laugh away, but also learn to read what is really being said.
Is your lawyer spouse as adept as you at back pedalling on his Uni-Cycle ??
hooray hooray

United States

#407580 Apr 30, 2012
cindLee wrote:
<quoted text> Show one ounce of proof that they were fighting over Caylee?
LMMFAO!!!

what else was there TO fight over?

it was either caylee whom he self-righteously claimed as his own ..... or casey, his ex-fiance whom he couldn't bear the thought of being with one of his best friends.

and maybe it was a combination of the two.

but one thing is clear - they had nothing else TO fight about.

they didn't have a house to fight over.

they didn't have a car to fight over.

they didn't have a business to fight over.

they didn't have bills to fight over.

they didn't have joint charge cards or checking accounts to fight over.

they didn't have child support to fight over.

ownership of caylee and casey was it!

the only thing TO fight about - was who controlled casey and caylee.

period!
hooray hooray

United States

#407581 Apr 30, 2012
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
When will it be brought up then, ZFG's civil trial?
Are you looking forward to that trial? Did you see where Judge Munyon ruled she can't use statements Casey made to the polie during her murder investigation? The info she can use sounds like it may be very limited.
i'm very much looking forward to it.
:)

Location hidden

#407582 Apr 30, 2012
poe15 wrote:
<quoted text>
Since she was found not guilty guess the use of the photos was a good choice on her teams part.
Since you don't have proof that Caylee was a victim of Casey how can you be so upset by how she used her property? You have used those photos and many others have for their own reasons as an avatar. Some even used them to "add" wings and other drawings to. That wasn't so nice at all.
What a pity that they young boys who encountered your BIL didn't have pictures of him to sell to ABC EH ? EH ?
Tho of course the camera would have required Microscopic lens.
chrissy

Puyallup, WA

#407583 Apr 30, 2012
cindLee wrote:
<quoted text> Now why don't it shock anyone that you two would agree about this ? Like I just posted, it didn't bother Casey much if someone called caylee names did it! MOM Of the year ?
Bully! Reported!

<shakes fist at you>

lol

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#407584 Apr 30, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked you a question a couple of times last night, after you mentioned Mark O'Mara's 30 year legal career.
Maybe you just didn't notice.
Are you aware if this is the first murder case he's ever defended?
I replied to your question when I came in earlier today.....you must have missed it.

I have no idea of any of his past cases, so I can't answer your question. MNJ said he referred GZ to O'Mara, so he must have known MO'M's track record.

The question I have is, O'Mara said he was working pro bono......something about that is puzzling to me, considering he knew nothing about the case (his words) when he agreed to defend him. Maybe he thought it was going to be a slam dunk dismissal. I would have liked to see if his calm demeanor changed when he learned about the $200K in defense funds.

Level 6

Location hidden

#407585 Apr 30, 2012
cindLee wrote:
<quoted text> Now why don't it shock anyone that you two would agree about this ? Like I just posted, it didn't bother Casey much if someone called caylee names did it! MOM Of the year ?
How in the heck do you know it didn't bother her? I believe it did. Not knowing the full context makes judging her on that message totally wrong.

I find your hate towards Casey and others more disgusting than the name "snot nose".

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Location hidden

#407586 Apr 30, 2012
poe15 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing gross about it.
Thats right, just sweep it all under the rug. Your family motto: if you don't acknowledge or talk about it, it never happened.

Level 6

Location hidden

#407587 Apr 30, 2012
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
Timing is everything and if you fail to see why selling those photos at that time was a clear indication of Casey's Iuilt then nothing I could ever post would convince you.
what isn't "nice" is a child dead at her mother's hand.
The attorney did what he felt best for Casey, that is his job. Casey had nothing to do with the timing or the amount.

It isn't nice that a child is dead. Never is. Casey didn't kill Caylee.

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#407588 Apr 30, 2012
By Miranda Leitsinger, msnbc.com

When George Zimmerman made his initial court appearance on Thursday charged with second-degree murder in the fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin, he had a new lawyer at his side: Mark O’Mara, described by a longtime friend as a “fearless” lawyer and a “renaissance man.”

The central Florida defense attorney and former prosecutor has nearly 30 years of experience under his belt, representing clients in criminal cases ranging from drunk driving to the death penalty. He also has clocked time in front of the television cameras, serving as a legal analyst for local station WKMG Channel 6, where he commented on high-profile cases, including the Casey Anthony case and even the Martin one – before he was hired to represent Zimmerman.

He’s a brilliant lawyer,” O’Mara’s longtime friend and civil attorney Joseph Flood told msnbc.com , as well as a “renaissance man” who loves the arts and the Orlando Magic, rides a Harley and is very family-oriented.“I think he’ll be able to manage both the criminal prosecution side, which is going to be a big task, but also just as importantly he’ll be able to manage the media side of it.

“He will come up with the best defense that Mr. Zimmerman is entitled to get.”

Flood said O’Mara has handled numerous first-degree murder cases. Questions have been raised about whether he would use the "Stand Your Ground" defense for his new client -- a neighborhood watch volunteer accused of fatally shooting unarmed teenager Trayvon Martin in a gated community on Feb. 26.

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/04/12/...
chrissy

Puyallup, WA

#407589 Apr 30, 2012
poe15 wrote:
<quoted text>
How in the heck do you know it didn't bother her? I believe it did. Not knowing the full context makes judging her on that message totally wrong.
I find your hate towards Casey and others more disgusting than the name "snot nose".
I also thought maybe TR called Caylee a "snotnose" to someone else, and that someone else told Casey what he had said. Maybe someone who was trying to cause trouble between TR and Casey. Which probably was successful since she used the term to TR in such a sarcastic way.

As Marce said, context is everything. Too bad we don't have the full picture.

“They're still”

Level 8

HANGING OUT

#407590 Apr 30, 2012
Good night all.

Try and get some shut eye Scrams.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min sonicfilter 1,101,053
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 48 min Jane 17,646
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 52 min Murph 70,459
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 1 hr Princess Hey 4,166
Privilege Waived - Part II . . . Remember Me? 2 hr Lon Spector 33
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... (Feb '14) 2 hr bunner 257
What life is like for Casey Anthony 3 hr Lon Spector 196
•••
•••
Orlando Dating