CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

“1876 Battle Of Little Bighorn”

Level 9

Since: Dec 09

Only The Rocks Live Forever

#407300 Apr 30, 2012
rosemary30a wrote:
<quoted text>
Do the people in that picture know you posted it? Did you just grab a picture from a website? Do you actually know those people?
I bet that picture can be traced. If it can, I hope you get into trouble for unauthorized use.
Your another one that likes to stir the pot and start BS.

What's it to you who's in that picture or if she knows those people.

If you think the picture can be traced >> then do it or get over yourself.

Truth of the matter is you no nothing of anyone here on topix but as they say put up or shut up.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#407301 Apr 30, 2012
rosemary30a wrote:
<quoted text>
Do the people in that picture know you posted it? Did you just grab a picture from a website? Do you actually know those people?
I bet that picture can be traced. If it can, I hope you get into trouble for unauthorized use.
Something about that pic has you disturbed?

Are they your family?

If people want their pics to remain private, they shouldn't post them on the internet!
Riverside, CA

#407302 Apr 30, 2012
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
For that ugly hairdo and she wouldn't buy a comb.
I really don't think anyone could have got a comb through that tangled mess !
MoronicPoe

Butler, PA

#407303 Apr 30, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's "we"?
Not you and I because I'm talking about Dorothy Clay Sims, a name which clearly makes some of you uncomfortable.
YOU were the one who said "Who was fired for lying in his opening statement? JOSE BAEZ!"

You didn't say "Who was fired for lying in his opening statement? DOROTHY CLAY SIMS!"

Seriously, ADD meds CAN help reading comprehension too. And memory as well. You'd be well advised to not skip more doses. When you do, there's too much you say that can cause pointing and laughing.
Riverside, CA

#407304 Apr 30, 2012
LizW wrote:
Oh no now I'm worried. The pic was emailed to me along with a few others.
I might be in hot water. One person is a lawyer and the other works for the government..........YIKES<q uoted text>
Lawyers are known to do shady things and what can one say good about most government workers in todays world?
Riverside, CA

#407306 Apr 30, 2012
Broken Lance wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth of the matter is you no nothing of anyone here on topix but as they say put up or shut up.
speaking of being a pot stirrer HEllO !
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#407307 Apr 30, 2012
I wonder if young Arpand Vass has a MD-in-a-box, or Dr Kropp when he appeared on Dr Drew?

ROFLMAO!!!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#407308 Apr 30, 2012
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Read my last sentence again. Now multiply it times 100.
You're one to talk about multiplying digits! First you need to learn to add! LOL

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#407309 Apr 30, 2012
Broken Lance wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Liz, said like the true biotch that you are.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#407310 Apr 30, 2012
Let's see

One I wore a yellow dress and the guy wore a yellow tux. He looked like a big banana.
I remember one date wore a thick polyester maroon tux, but I can't remember what I wore

Oh yeah there was a mint green dress and my date had a mint green tux ( don't laugh it was cool at the time)

For my senior ball I wore white and my date wore gray. All things considered that was the best prom look of all of them.
John Doah wrote:
<quoted text>
How many did you have?

Level 9

#407311 Apr 30, 2012
Post wrote:
<quoted text> speaking of being a pot stirrer HEllO !
I voice my opinion like you , if you don't like it, tough sht. Deal with it and move on..
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#407312 Apr 30, 2012
John Doah wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, didn't know a friend of a friend then.
Back stepping...don't trip!
Riverside, CA

#407313 Apr 30, 2012
Broken Lance wrote:
<quoted text>
I voice my opinion like you , if you don't like it, tough sht. Deal with it and move on..
And we all voice our opinions like you , if you don't like it, tough sht. Deal with it and move on..

Level 9

#407314 Apr 30, 2012
Hal Delbruck wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Liz, said like the true biotch that you are.
Hey looky here. I was wondering when you change your hat and join in > ROFL.

The wanna be Hal and Hans lol

Your such a smacked azz it's pathedicT > LOL
Level 5

Since: Oct 09

United States

#407315 Apr 30, 2012
LizW wrote:
Hi Kris. It's good to see you.
Can you believe only a few more weeks and school is out for the summer. The year has gone by fast.
I agree with your post and don't think this is a case of racism at all except perhaps on GZ part. If he were black he would have been arrested right away.
I recently read a article about a black woman from he neighborhood who defended GZ and she also spoke about all the crime in the area. The poor woman was afraid to be identified because of retaliation. How terrible is that.
<quoted text>
yep, its already baseball season again and trust me my son has told me how many days of school are left. it goes so fast, I have already had to take him out AGAIN this year for all new clothes he has grown so much .... its amazing, his crazy growth is part of what made me finally do the search to find my birth parents. It is funny to see him grow so tall as my husband and I are rather average height and my girls are also pretty average height too but seems he will be crazy tall.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#407316 Apr 30, 2012
MoronicPoe wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU were the one who said "Who was fired for lying in his opening statement? JOSE BAEZ!"
You didn't say "Who was fired for lying in his opening statement? DOROTHY CLAY SIMS!"
Seriously, ADD meds CAN help reading comprehension too. And memory as well. You'd be well advised to not skip more doses. When you do, there's too much you say that can cause pointing and laughing.
One of the good things about Topix is you can't put words in people's mouths they did not write.

Is that why Cindy was virtually crawling under the witness stand?

......she was looking for a voice-in-a-box? LOL
repeatin pete

Huntington, IN

#407317 Apr 30, 2012
AN5-9ll wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, plenty of people live on considerably less than $40,000 a year.
not "a year", but $40k for 3.5 years.

add up your welfare receipts for the last 3.5 years, and i guarantee you it's more than $40k.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#407318 Apr 30, 2012
LizW wrote:
Wow..........none of my prom dates were that impressive!<quoted text>
Wish I still had the poems he wrote to me.

Level 9

#407319 Apr 30, 2012
Post wrote:
<quoted text>
And we all voice our opinions like you , if you don't like it, tough sht. Deal with it and move on..
Thats correct and I agree . You speak you opinion and so will I and I'm not going anywhere, you deal with that lol

But remeber , you started this BS with me , I didn't.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#407320 Apr 30, 2012
LizW wrote:
Let's see
One I wore a yellow dress and the guy wore a yellow tux. He looked like a big banana.
I remember one date wore a thick polyester maroon tux, but I can't remember what I wore
Oh yeah there was a mint green dress and my date had a mint green tux ( don't laugh it was cool at the time)
For my senior ball I wore white and my date wore gray. All things considered that was the best prom look of all of them.
<quoted text>
Does the 3 year of child with autism who you mentioned have their very own Voice In the Box yet?

"Voice in the Box": Multi-message battery operated communication devices available in 16, 24 or 40 messages/buttons from FrameTechnologies 6) for approximately $195.00.
http://www.specialed.us/autism/assist/asst14....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 31 min Incognito4Ever 1,382,931
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 33 min Into The Night 59,471
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 33 min Princess Hey 12,648
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) 1 hr realTopaz 25,557
Douche Bag Dias Skank Ho Anthony 6 hr Kyle 2
News Suspect Had Quit Rehab (Mar '08) Tue Ken Burke 135
Has Casey Anthony Had Sex with Jose Baez (Jun '11) Tue bigjohnson321 159
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages