CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

Level 6

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#405241 Apr 23, 2012
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, I don't think a book by Cindy would do well. Most people perceive her to be a liar, especially where Casey is concerned. I don't think people would want to give her money.
I might read it if my library carried it, just like I did with Ashton's book. Books like that I have no interest in keeping, which is why I get them from the library.
The many mistakes in Ashton's book really bothered me. I expected more from him as well. It was a fast read, & there were some behind-the-scene things I didn't know. I did enjoy gaining his perspective. I'd probably read Baez's book too, again if available at the library.
I take all such books with a hefty dose of salt.
Your smart. I need to start using the library more. It really isn't wise to buy books like that and then put them in the donation bin at Good Will. I read a lot but only keep the books that I really love.

A hefty dose of salt, good way to put it. Sadly some don't realize that is necessary.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#405242 Apr 23, 2012
unbelievable wrote:
i wonder if judge munyon will grant the latest defense motion to dismiss the zg civil suit -- or will she stick with her original order?
Gee whiz, that is an excellent question.

What do you think?

Level 1

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#405244 Apr 23, 2012
poe15 wrote:
<quoted text>
Almost too much so. I like a clean house but one that looks like people live there and enjoy it. There has gotta be a little bit of chaos or no one is enjoying life in the home. Like some sports equipment in the entryway, dirty glasses on the counter from a snack, a swimming suit over the towel bar and magazines or books on the end tables (and not in a neat well planned manner.)
Sheesh, in my house there are days when a bed will be found unmade and there will be shoes on the family room floor. I am fine with that as long as entropy doesn't become the ruler of the house.
O M G! Do you want to give Liz a heart attack ? She will be sending the Merry Maids over as soon as she reads this ! LOL

Level 6

Location hidden

#405245 Apr 23, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
#caseyanthony Wites saying biological father should know when Caylee died and he wants to know who the biological father is.
December 19, 2011
The question as to parentage was on the list of questions the Judge ruled Casey didn't have to answer, at the time Casey was required to answer only two other depo questions for TM.
I understand people's desire to know and that the father, if alive, had the right to know but I don't think
Tim Miller's attorney really has standing in requiring that information. It really has nothing to do with Tim Miller's claims.

Sad as it may seem, there is no law that requires unwed mothers to reveal their pregnancy to the father of the child or tell them a child has been born.(Unless they are receiving state funds for the child.) In some states there are even laws in place making it such that father's who have not registered as possible putative fathers have nothing to say about the child if placed for adoption or etc. or even later become involved in the child's life.

I have mixed feelings about it all. As a mother of sons I would want to know if I had a grandchild and would want my son to take responsibility for his actions. As a mother of a daughter I wouldn't want my daughter to have to deal with an abusive boyfriend or someone who wants nothing to do with her just because they have a child together.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#405246 Apr 23, 2012
Sanka that probably wasn't the case and even if it was after the child was born if they truly wanted a role in the child's life they would have gone to court.
Chances are the sperm donor was some young 20 year old with a future planned out ahead of him that didn't include a child at the present time.
I know if it were my son he's be less than trilled and I'm be more than livid.
WAS sanka wrote:
If Casey knew who the father was and DELIBERATELY with held the information from him
P
L
U
S
having killed Caylee robbed him of any chance to know her
I think a civil suit would be in order.

Level 1

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#405247 Apr 23, 2012
poe15 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your smart. I need to start using the library more. It really isn't wise to buy books like that and then put them in the donation bin at Good Will. I read a lot but only keep the books that I really love.
A hefty dose of salt, good way to put it. Sadly some don't realize that is necessary.
Oh Come on at 70% off ? How cheap are ya ?

“Twofer one”

Level 8

isn't always a deal

#405248 Apr 23, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a mind reader.
What is sad?
You, trolling.

Level 6

Location hidden

#405250 Apr 23, 2012
Gogreen121 wrote:
<quoted text> O M G! Do you want to give Liz a heart attack ? She will be sending the Merry Maids over as soon as she reads this ! LOL
Oh Liz, would you.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#405252 Apr 23, 2012
WAS sanka wrote:
BUT
Wasn't there something, somewhere that said the state knew who the father was?
As far as I know, that was one of those rumors that took on a life of its own. Like Mallory's 3-yr pregnancy. That must be some big baby she's lugging around.

“Picasso”

Level 7

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

#405253 Apr 23, 2012
poe15 wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand people's desire to know and that the father, if alive, had the right to know but I don't think
Tim Miller's attorney really has standing in requiring that information. It really has nothing to do with Tim Miller's claims.
Sad as it may seem, there is no law that requires unwed mothers to reveal their pregnancy to the father of the child or tell them a child has been born.(Unless they are receiving state funds for the child.) In some states there are even laws in place making it such that father's who have not registered as possible putative fathers have nothing to say about the child if placed for adoption or etc. or even later become involved in the child's life.
I have mixed feelings about it all. As a mother of sons I would want to know if I had a grandchild and would want my son to take responsibility for his actions. As a mother of a daughter I wouldn't want my daughter to have to deal with an abusive boyfriend or someone who wants nothing to do with her just because they have a child together.
INF Saga # 4698

“Twofer one”

Level 8

isn't always a deal

#405255 Apr 23, 2012
Let's say someone who boinked Casey at the time of conception and WAS Caylee's dad asked her if he could be the father and she said "NOPE, it's Jesse".

THEN after the rumors went around that jesse wasn't, he asked again and she said "NOPE it's a man that died in a car accident." just because she is a spiteful b*tch.

Would it be his fault for not finding out the truth?

“Twofer one”

Level 8

isn't always a deal

#405256 Apr 23, 2012
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as I know, that was one of those rumors that took on a life of its own. Like Mallory's 3-yr pregnancy. That must be some big baby she's lugging around.
Maybe she is waiting for it to be big enough to protect it's self from the family?

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#405257 Apr 23, 2012
My house looks that clean until the boy's walk in the door. Then somehow 2 kids end up leaving 15 pairs of shoes in the front hall, dirty dishes covering the counters ( if they even make it to the kitchen), clothes dropped on the floor just mere feet away from the hampers.
What I really love is no one but me will consider using a bath towel more than once. The kids think it's disgusting.

Oh and I have one that absolutely refuses to drink out of anything plastic. Plus a nephew who will not under any circumstances use the same glass twice.
poe15 wrote:
<quoted text>
Almost too much so. I like a clean house but one that looks like people live there and enjoy it. There has gotta be a little bit of chaos or no one is enjoying life in the home. Like some sports equipment in the entryway, dirty glasses on the counter from a snack, a swimming suit over the towel bar and magazines or books on the end tables (and not in a neat well planned manner.)
Sheesh, in my house there are days when a bed will be found unmade and there will be shoes on the family room floor. I am fine with that as long as entropy doesn't become the ruler of the house.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#405258 Apr 23, 2012
poe15 wrote:
<quoted text>
The identity of Caylee biodad certainly could have everything to do with Tim Miller's claims.

The entire basis of Tim Miller's lawsuit is this: Did Casey know Caylee was already dead when TES searched in September and November, 2008 which resulted in TES wasting $100,00 searching for an alive child.

So IF for whatever reason Tim Miller has cause to believe Caylee's biodad knows WHEN Caylee died - and IF Caylee's biodad was also aware IF Casey knew as well - then yes, that is very relevant information to this civil suit.

“~~~It's Here~~~”

Level 4

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#405259 Apr 23, 2012
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
lol that girl still pegnant? Maybe its tripletes.
joy

Key West, FL

#405260 Apr 23, 2012
LizW wrote:
Sanka that probably wasn't the case and even if it was after the child was born if they truly wanted a role in the child's life they would have gone to court.
Chances are the sperm donor was some young 20 year old with a future planned out ahead of him that didn't include a child at the present time.
I know if it were my son he's be less than trilled and I'm be more than livid.<quoted text>
Sanka Loves you, why the Hostility?

Level 6

Location hidden

#405261 Apr 23, 2012
LizW wrote:
My house looks that clean until the boy's walk in the door. Then somehow 2 kids end up leaving 15 pairs of shoes in the front hall, dirty dishes covering the counters ( if they even make it to the kitchen), clothes dropped on the floor just mere feet away from the hampers.
What I really love is no one but me will consider using a bath towel more than once. The kids think it's disgusting.
Oh and I have one that absolutely refuses to drink out of anything plastic. Plus a nephew who will not under any circumstances use the same glass twice.<quoted text>
Sounds so much like home.

What I gave was my ideal of a lived in loved in home. My house tends towards chaos about 3:30 in the afternoon and again about 7 when everyone lands after practices and lessons. But I try and they do help.

It is so true that 2 kids can leave 15 pair of shoes and 12 jackets lying about. How it happens is not something I have really ever understood though.

“~~~It's Here~~~”

Level 4

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#405262 Apr 23, 2012
John Doah wrote:
<quoted text>
We caught so many fish today Sanka, Trolling the Gulf stream is awesome!
How did you know?
Loves and kisses!
It's fun to go fishing.
chrissy

Puyallup, WA

#405263 Apr 23, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
It is humanly impossible for Jesse's DNA paternity test results to read 0.00000% probability.
Therefore the test results were fabricated.
What other reason would there be for fabrication, other than he is indeed Caylee's biodad?
Maybe that is a question he planned to answer when he was talking about telling all?

Level 6

Location hidden

#405264 Apr 23, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
The identity of Caylee biodad certainly could have everything to do with Tim Miller's claims.
The entire basis of Tim Miller's lawsuit is this: Did Casey know Caylee was already dead when TES searched in September and November, 2008 which resulted in TES wasting $100,00 searching for an alive child.
So IF for whatever reason Tim Miller has cause to believe Caylee's biodad knows WHEN Caylee died - and IF Caylee's biodad was also aware IF Casey knew as well - then yes, that is very relevant information to this civil suit.
If someone knew all that, and was the bio-dad, I really don't think it would be an unknown at this time. The courts don't usually allow such fishing trips.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min JCPete 1,641,442
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 3 hr Murph 73,866
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 64,115
Are you in Pain? Hmu at 62-022-02269 for a hookup 7 hr Menir 1
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 23 hr zazz 98,586
News Woman raped in MetroWest (Feb '07) Sat Survivor 81
News 'Casey Anthony: An American Murder Mystery' rev... (Apr '17) Sat T3xxy 192

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages