CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict?

Posted in the Orlando Forum

Comments (Page 17,366)

Showing posts 347,301 - 347,320 of478,518
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
casey is guilty

Edgewater, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2012

Joy wrote:
<quoted text>
You have some of the Best post's on any thread!
Very in depth and accurate.
wow! that's a great compliment...

thanks Joy
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2012

Judged:

Joy wrote:
<quoted text>
Right on the money TM.:) There she can just get rid of the post.
Not here!:)
I've never visited JB Mission, nor do I intend to.

But the present loony ngrace is definitely not the original wise and clever ngrace. I'd say her moniker got hi-jacked and maybe it was because she joined JB Mission or some other forum and used the same password as here.

I'd doubt ngrace signed up for online bible lessons and got a free hack, but then nothing would really surprise me. Maybe she did it all accidentally on purpose while she was busy painting. LOL

Level 6

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2012

Judged:

Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
More lies to cover the first lie.
Prove it!!!

You are the liar. You lie about me lying. Wow!!! How proud your mother must be of the child she raised.

“Can't fix ugly or stupid!”

Level 4

Since: Oct 10

Gander Mountain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2012

Judged:

tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! You tell us. Who would want to post there with jb and her sheeple? They all think alike over there, slobbering all over themselves to please you.
Waaaaaaaaaaaa

“My nuts roastin on a open fire”

Level 5

Since: Aug 11

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2012

Judged:

Maddy_ O_ Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
Well duh!
Bwaaahahahahahahaha
We all get to watch you losers have to defend her even though she won in your little pea brain of a mind. So in reality you lost she lost and we win. She makes no money, she has to hide and you think she is free. If that were all true you wouldn't have to spend your life living here defending her. LMAO

LOL

Level 5

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2012

Judged:

ngrace wrote:
Where is DAYS?????
We miss you!
Look in the mirror.

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2012

Judged:

T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar ngrace::
You have never considered Caylee ever.
From day one your post have been strickley in defence of Casey and of Baez, you have hundred's and hundreds of post that prove that,You had badmouthed ever thing the LE's did or said,you have never once concidered the fact that Casey Anthony was the last person seen with Caylee.
You have never concidered the Fact that Casey Anthony accused a nanny and that she dropped Caylee off at the stair's( what mother would even consider doing that unless the person who is going to watch thier child is standing right there to take them.
You didnt consider the fact that after Casey was confronted with her lies, she changed her story to a kidnapping at the park.
you didnt consider the fact she never reported her daughter missing
You didnt consider the fact that her car reeked of death.
So dont come on hear with your LIEING BS about when where and how.
Go back and suck Baez's Dick for all I care.
That two bit lieing slut and her Mother should be executed legally or illegally, doesnt make a damn difference to me one way or the other as long as they are dead and rotting
You are SO WRONG, T-REX! Too bad you didn't see my posts when this story first broke and everyone posted on myfoxorlando.

I started to look at the evidence against her when the first report came out from Oakridge........and that's when I started thinking that just maybe, this girl was innocent.

I heard so much misinformation reported by the media, I couldn't sit back and just let it pass without commenting on it.

I'm sorry you hate me, T-REX, for standing up for what I believe in.

But you will never shut me up.

"Casey did not kill her kid".
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2012

Judged:

Joy wrote:
<quoted text>
Shes DEAD AND CASEY WAS THE LAST PERSON TO BE SEEN WITH HER.
No one else has ever disputed or disproven that.
Yes, it's disputed.

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
#caseyanthony Wites saying biological father should know when Caylee died and he wants to know who the biological father is.
19 Dec
casey is guilty

Edgewater, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2012

Judged:

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy, you sure do have a lot of misinformation......in all sincerity, you must have gathered your facts from the headlines just like most of the public....even like most of the talking heads, because the only place Casey was convicted, was in/by the media.
Casey was concerned about her father testifying at the GJ.....concerned in the sense that she said it had to be very difficult for him to do so. It's on video.....should you care to get the facts straight. True, she didn't speak after she was indicted because she had no further jail visitations after the state released those videos. Dumb move by the State.....or was it?
Oh that's right, they still had that good old click-click system to fall back on.
When oh when, did Casey EVER VOW TO GET BACK at George????
Did you ever hear that when someone is accused of a crime, the first things cops check out is that person's alibi?
Why do you think the indictment was so broadly worded? "Casey Marie Anthony did cause the death of Caylee Marie Anthony, from a premeditated design, between June 16, 2008, and
July 15, 2008......I would love to see another indictment where the State left so much to the imagination.
Why would George Anthony, a man of 60+ years, rape and kill his 2 years 10 months old grand-daughter whom he adored?

Give me a motive

Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2012

Judged:

T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Caylee is dead, I would say that's enough overwhelming evidence along with all the circumstantial evidence.
When and if Casey or Cindy ket killed somehow rather then natural, just make sure you start a blog defending the people who did it and make sure you condemn all law enforcement also. you will be thier bestest friend you sick puke
Pic 25
http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey_anthony_trial/...

What is that?

Level 5

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2012

Judged:

Maddy_ O_ Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
They're hiding from brain damaged fckheads.
Ones like you.
Relax days, the retardation you have can't be taken away. You just have to live with it.
casey is guilty

Edgewater, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2012

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never visited JB Mission, nor do I intend to.
But the present loony ngrace is definitely not the original wise and clever ngrace. I'd say her moniker got hi-jacked and maybe it was because she joined JB Mission or some other forum and used the same password as here.
I'd doubt ngrace signed up for online bible lessons and got a free hack, but then nothing would really surprise me. Maybe she did it all accidentally on purpose while she was busy painting. LOL
it is the same ngrace as before and you know it

you are the same Rambler who posted before as she knows it

QUIT playing hypocritical games with each other
casey is guilty

Edgewater, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2012

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it's disputed.
CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
#caseyanthony Wites saying biological father should know when Caylee died and he wants to know who the biological father is.
19 Dec
is Casey Anthony your bible?

Level 5

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2012

Judged:

casey is guilty wrote:
<quoted text>Casey Anthony is living alone in a trailer hiding like the ferret she is..
all she can do is show naked pictures of herself to felons and shady underground people to try and hustle sex of any kind, cyber or real, and try to scrimp up some money
thats what she deserves and thats how she will hide for a major part of her life now
UNTIL she is hopefully tried in a federal court again and convicted for her crime...
if not, let her live like a rat forever because the Public will NOT accept a remorseless and cold baby-killer like her in their midst
not now
not ever
Amen. You are my hero! I hope you are female, but if not I still love you.

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2012

Judged:

T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats right they dont,but they have to have fact's to back up what they say.Baez's lied with a lot of BS, and he will have to answer for it.
Here's his answer, T-REX.

"When a person in our system of justice is charged with a crime, they cannot fight for themselves, they need a lawyer who will stand by them through thick and thin, not judge them and say Mister or Madam prosecutor in order for you to convict my client you are going to be in for the fight of your life."

http://www.baezlawfirm.com/Jose_Baez.html
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2012

Judged:

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree....the cell phone pings show Casey was in the area of her home....if not even actually at her home. The cell phone records, show Casey had numerous contacts that afternoon....putting the cell phone in Casey's hands.....all the while those cell phone pings, show they hit off of the same tower.....in the area of her parent's home.
If she wasn't home, where was she?
The cellphone pings do not prove the cellphone was in Casey's possession. It only proves SOMEONE had the cellphone in the proximity of the cellphone towers it pinged from.

Prolly that SOMEONE was the reason the State didn't use it as evidence to pinpoint Casey's activities on June 16th - aside from the fact the State never even proved Caylee was last at the Anthony residence on that date.

Level 5

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2012

Judged:

poe15 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then prove that I am a liar. I am happy to be proven wrong if I am in deed wrong. I want to learn if I have the wrong information. Show me where you get your facts. I do know what I heard the contractor say but I will let him know he is using a word that in not allowed in Florida if you just prove it.
You have proven that all by yourself long ago. A liar never changes.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2012

Judged:

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm getting sick of this non-responsive comeback, TM, and not only from you.
What overwhelming evidence that Casey Marie Anthony, murdered her daughter Caylee Marie Anthony, on June 16th,2008, on Hopespring Drive???
One simple question.
We've been going over and over this case for three years. Casey was the last person to have Caylee in her care. She killed her plain and simple. The smell was in her car, which she discarded, after she had discarded Caylee in the woods there by her house. She left that stinking death car parked next to a dumpster, and never bothered looking back. She hid out at Tony's, lying and claiming to be out of town with Caylee to her mother. She told her friends Caylee was with the nanny. When she was called down by her mom over a mom later, she was the suspect, the only suspect. When her daughter was found she was wearing only clothes Casey kept for her, along with items that came from the Anthony home. She has never shown any remorse. She has, to this day, only lied and hid behind her 5th amendment rights and her lawyers. She was the only suspect when this story came to light. She is still 3 1/2 years later the only suspect.

The state didn't question any of Baez's opening statements because, just as his client lies, so does he, and there was nothing to question because none of it was truth. The state didn't even bother to acknowledge his lies.

Ngrace, you will never convince anyone on this forum that Casey Anthony didn't do it. You are wasting your breath. Go back to the jbmission. You can do no wrong there.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2012

Judged:

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
You are SO WRONG, T-REX! Too bad you didn't see my posts when this story first broke and everyone posted on myfoxorlando.
I started to look at the evidence against her when the first report came out from Oakridge........and that's when I started thinking that just maybe, this girl was innocent.
I heard so much misinformation reported by the media, I couldn't sit back and just let it pass without commenting on it.
I'm sorry you hate me, T-REX, for standing up for what I believe in.
But you will never shut me up.
"Casey did not kill her kid".
Yes, she did.

Level 5

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2012

Judged:

Good Night Caylee lovers.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 347,301 - 347,320 of478,518
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Grey Ghost 1,036,765
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 15 min Murph 70,236
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 56 min Welp 43,164
Buy us fake passport,fake drivers license (Jun '13) 4 hr John Kenney 12
Review: Clear Sky Financial LLC 6 hr Jonathan Fields 2
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 7 hr Princess Hey 11,859
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 11 hr Sami 95,930
•••
•••