CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
remember

Orlando, FL

#366249 Jan 17, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it was already pointed out NE is headquartered in Palm Beach County, where RG's lawsuit was filed, and also where Jupiter Island is located.
Well, officially Jupiter Island is in Martin County so you are wrong again. To be fair however, all those places are actually fairly close to one another. For instance Jupiter Island is as close to an airport as Hopespring is to the Grund home__10 maybe 12 miles or a half hour drive.

I noticed that the BRR still has a dirt strip runway__that's in Palm Beach County__do you know what BRR is?

Must be a real bytche living all the way up in Alberta and being caught up in a crime case in Central Florida eh? LMAO.
Maddy

Los Angeles, CA

#366250 Jan 17, 2012
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
High blood pressure coloration or burbon and branch?
Is Chub Rub contagious, Poo has that on the insides her thighs.
Maddy

Los Angeles, CA

#366251 Jan 17, 2012
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Shucky darn, am I in that batch of misfit's too.
Whoa is me,Bawllllllllllll
No silly, you are among the good guys !
Maddy

Los Angeles, CA

#366252 Jan 17, 2012
remember wrote:
<quoted text>Well, officially Jupiter Island is in Martin County so you are wrong again. To be fair however, all those places are actually fairly close to one another. For instance Jupiter Island is as close to an airport as Hopespring is to the Grund home__10 maybe 12 miles or a half hour drive.
I noticed that the BRR still has a dirt strip runway__that's in Palm Beach County__do you know what BRR is?
Must be a real bytche living all the way up in Alberta and being caught up in a crime case in Central Florida eh? LMAO.
"10 maybe 12 miles or a half hour drive"

Would have taken a lot longer for Slut tho, because she kept running out of gas, and breaking into her Papa's shed to steal gas cans.
poe15

AOL

#366253 Jan 17, 2012
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
Please help, I need a lawyer to sue Mr. Ashton, for not coming to California for his book signing. WHY NOT?
http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php...
Who is Xiaomin Feador? She sounds crazy as a loon.
I like your grandson's new glasses and haircut. He is really a cute Lad. Its a shame he didnt get that job.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#366254 Jan 17, 2012
casey is guilty wrote:
<quoted text>
Casey has emphatically said to all that George Anthony raped her from age 8 years onwards - that he put his penis in her mouth before she left for school...
Baez openly said this in a hugely televised trial, and even asked George Anthony (NOT RG) if he had raped his daughter...
Baez then later brought Crystal Holloway to further confirm that George Anthony was a liar and cheater...
Casey goes on to tell psychiatrists that George Anthony raped and killed 2yr 10 months old Caylee and killed her by drowning her...
why is George Anthony not taking legal action?
What is holding him back?
love for his daugther? pshawww...NO...he has said seriously incriminating things about her involvement in Caylee's murder
Fear of Cindy? I don't think fear of Cindy can be greater than the stigma Casey gave him
so what's he afraid of? GUILT maybe?
George Anthony was asked because it was known he was innocent. Casey Anthony was on trial, not RG.

Wait until the Grund murder/conspiracy trial and see if RG takes the stand if you're dieing that he be asked the question.

But RG is going to have a difficult time finding a good lawyer considering his written "testimony":

DARK WATERS ©
“A Journey from Darkness into Light”
A Testimony by Richard Grund

CONCLUSION
Demon attacks are to be expected as we walk in this fallen world. Defeat is not to be expected. Their efforts might delay my work but never stop it. Recently I awoke to the feeling of hands around my throat. When I opened my eyes I saw a dark faceless creature trying to strangle me. I knew that it had no authority to kill me and could only try to install fear. With a confident smile and a strong rebuke in the name of Jesus I sent him running from the room. I don’t fear what has already been defeated. While I might have respect for my adversary’s abilities I will not respect his limited and subjected authority. Unfortunately, they don’t always abide by the rules of their defeat. Like Middle Eastern terrorists they try surprise attacks to bring fear, distraction and recrimination my way in the hopes that they can get me back in their clutches. They’ll even stoop to attack a loved one in hopes of getting me to back off. A violent nightmare to frighten my boys or a sudden sickness to weaken my wife or me is usually stomped by the name of Jesus and reinforced by the reading of God’s Word out loud (a special favorite is Psalm 91) and the reassurance of the faith given to us by the Holy Spirit. Both of my sons (ages 19 and 13) know the authority they have over the demonic and have sent a talon-fingered demon running in defeat from their bedroom at night.

http://wayback.archive.org/web/jsp/Interstiti...

His best bet would be Jose Baez.

"When a person in our system of justice is charged with a crime, they cannot fight for themselves, they need a lawyer who will stand by them through thick and thin, not judge them and say Mister or Madam prosecutor in order for you to convict my client you are going to be in for the fight of your life."
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#366255 Jan 17, 2012
tribe mom wrote:
http://www.cfnews13.com/articl e/news/2012/january/370722/Clo sed-door-meeting-in-Case-Again st-Casey
Same story, but lovely picture of Cheney Mason and Lisabeth Fryer. Mason has a little color in his face.
:-)
I like his tie.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#366256 Jan 17, 2012
casey is guilty wrote:
<quoted text>this is the caption under their picture:
"Attorneys Cheney Mason and Lisabeth Fryer file an appeal to stop Casey Anthony's probation - Wednesday, Aug. 17, 2011."
"stop Casey Anthony's probation" - so this seems to be another topic then...
Casey did say in her video diary that her probation might be over by February...
hmmmm
Seems as though Jesse the Casey diary actress learned that "open vision" ability from Papa Bear, eh?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#366257 Jan 17, 2012
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
You get wierder every day with your insane theories,
Well do try to keep up because they change somewhat day-by-day as well.
casey is guilty

Ellenville, NY

#366258 Jan 17, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
George Anthony was asked because it was known he was innocent. Casey Anthony was on trial, not RG.
Wait until the Grund murder/conspiracy trial and see if RG takes the stand if you're dieing that he be asked the question.
But RG is going to have a difficult time finding a good lawyer considering his written "testimony":
DARK WATERS ©
“A Journey from Darkness into Light”
A Testimony by Richard Grund
CONCLUSION
Demon attacks are to be expected as we walk in this fallen world. Defeat is not to be expected. Their efforts might delay my work but never stop it. Recently I awoke to the feeling of hands around my throat. When I opened my eyes I saw a dark faceless creature trying to strangle me. I knew that it had no authority to kill me and could only try to install fear. With a confident smile and a strong rebuke in the name of Jesus I sent him running from the room. I don’t fear what has already been defeated. While I might have respect for my adversary’s abilities I will not respect his limited and subjected authority. Unfortunately, they don’t always abide by the rules of their defeat. Like Middle Eastern terrorists they try surprise attacks to bring fear, distraction and recrimination my way in the hopes that they can get me back in their clutches. They’ll even stoop to attack a loved one in hopes of getting me to back off. A violent nightmare to frighten my boys or a sudden sickness to weaken my wife or me is usually stomped by the name of Jesus and reinforced by the reading of God’s Word out loud (a special favorite is Psalm 91) and the reassurance of the faith given to us by the Holy Spirit. Both of my sons (ages 19 and 13) know the authority they have over the demonic and have sent a talon-fingered demon running in defeat from their bedroom at night.
http://wayback.archive.org/web/jsp/Interstiti...
His best bet would be Jose Baez.
"When a person in our system of justice is charged with a crime, they cannot fight for themselves, they need a lawyer who will stand by them through thick and thin, not judge them and say Mister or Madam prosecutor in order for you to convict my client you are going to be in for the fight of your life."
No, it will probably be George Anthony who will be on trial because he daughter has that she was an eye-witness to how he raped and killed Caylee...

Ashton saying anything will not matter...George Anthony will have to disprove his own daughter's eye-witness accounts of his raping small children and then murdering them...
AN5-9-ll

Wilkesboro, NC

#366259 Jan 17, 2012
casey is guilty wrote:
<quoted text>
Casey said she herself suspected that George Anthony was Caylee's father
do you think any other miscarriages could have been George's babies, as Casey feared?
Was George at the "date rape" party?
Maddy

Los Angeles, CA

#366260 Jan 17, 2012
Bringing this over from a good peeps thread..

Anthony keeps a candlelit shrine to her daughter and a picture of Caylee in the arms of Jesus, The Enquirer reports.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainmen...

Level 6

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#366261 Jan 17, 2012
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
Lawyers cannot make things up. They cannot allude to any matter at trial for which they don't have admissible supporting evidence. And they cannot offer false evidence.
Where is Baez' admissible supporting evidence that Caylee drowned?
Casey's testimony. Even though she didn't testify, the fact that she could have fills the requirement.
The evidence also could lead, circumstantially, to such a cause of death. Obviously Judge Perry saw it as being reasonable and adequately supported.
Maddy

Los Angeles, CA

#366262 Jan 17, 2012
AN5-9-ll wrote:
<quoted text>
Was George at the "date rape" party?
He was the Chef, whipped up some good stuff he had seen on his Cookiing Show. So, yes he was there but was very busy in the kitchen.

Level 6

Location hidden

#366263 Jan 17, 2012
AN5-9-ll wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Port St. Lucie on Jupiter Island? The accomplices were convinced that casey was living in a mansion on Jupiter Island. They were giving T-Rex a bunch of crap about the airport serving Jupiter Island. There is NO airport on Jupiter Island BTW.
Who are these accomplices? An accomplice is a person who actively participates in the commission of a crime. I know of no one who fits that who has been identified.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#366264 Jan 17, 2012
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Since Casey is no longer the 105 pd slut who did the perp walk into jail and the heavier one who sat in the court room, she is now about 165 pd's od ugly fat and that would make her a lot broader in the shoulder's, and consider the angle the picture was taken.
No. If the video had been taken straight on, Jessica's shoulders would appear even broader. Even sideways, they're as wide as the leather office chair for qawd's sake. That person is not fat - or female.

You can also clearly see the wrinkle in the armpit area if you look - it's a the body suit with binding and cleavage.

That's why, in the bright "see the light" tank shirt pic probably taken in "the office's" backyard....the boob stuffing is shown falling out the side. But that pic is probably Casey herself. Casey and Jesse..horsing around when god wasn't home. LOL

3rd pic
http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/casey_and_her...
Maddy

Los Angeles, CA

#366265 Jan 17, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems as though Jesse the Casey diary actress learned that "open vision" ability from Papa Bear, eh?
Gawd you are sick - justt when it seems that you can get no more sicker you out-do yourself. Really, get the help you so desperately need. Fortunately it seems as tho you never leave your room because you are a menace to society.

Level 6

Location hidden

#366266 Jan 17, 2012
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
BAM!!!
Didn't take you long at all to create your next lie!
BAM!!!! You are an idiot.

You are just being a jerk so go jerk on yourself.

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#366268 Jan 17, 2012
Quick Silver wrote:
<quoted text>Double Jeopardy,
What Federal crime do you assert she has committed? As far as I know, none of the crimes she was charged with is a Federal offense.
Originally Posted by tessaesque:
"She has been acquitted, its over. Trying her in federal court would be trying her for the same crime twice and it would be a waste of money since I do not think the feds would have any better evidence than what the state and local law enforcement had."
I think you are under the impresseion that a homocide is a federal crime as much as it is a state or local crime.
REPEAT: She has been acquitted, its over!
The State of Florida criminal is over, yes. Casey can be charged with Caylees murder in Federal court and because she lied to the FBI, a federal agency.

Dual-Sovereignty Doctrine refers to a legal principle that more than one sovereign may prosecute an individual without violating the prohibition against double jeopardy if the individual's act breaks the laws of each sovereignty. Therefore the federal and state governments may both prosecute someone for a crime, without violating the constitutional protection against double jeopardy, if the person's act violated both jurisdictions' laws.

http://definitions.uslegal.com/d/dual-soverei...
LMAO

AOL

#366269 Jan 17, 2012
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
You have three standard comeback replies you always use when you're trapped. How may times are you going to use the same lines - after 4 years and 5 different hats you posting the same lines - its getting a little old . Please turn the page and wise up ! Your like the movie Groundhog Day - Same thing Over and Over.
poe15 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think I am trapped, or was trapped, you are far dumber than I originally thought.
I hope you are not a parent. If you see a crumb of toast on your child's chin you would accuse them of stealing cookies from the cookie jar.

Toast ??-- Cookies ????
I think its time to use the Baker act on POE !
Her reply to my post proves she is suffering mentally or she is just plain DRUNK !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Henry 1,535,652
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... 6 hr Evilgelicalling 460
News Research: Dropouts flee area schools (Oct '07) Wed Willieneal123 55
News Live updates: Universal Orlando's Volcano Bay w... Wed Cheryl Throne 1
News Wal-Mart bolsters area footprint with two new w... Wed Cheryl Throne 2
News Lockheed Martin Orlando unit seeks incentives t... Wed Cheryl Throne 1
News Tornado watch likely to be expanded; storms ent... Wed Cheryl Throne 1

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages