CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

“Peachy is Tri-Pawed Keen”

Level 1

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#358465 Dec 31, 2011
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
Anvilhead is prolly regretting putting his short peg in a certain black blobbed cavern.
Very funny and true. Have a Happy New Year my friend.
pro hac vice

Huntington, IN

#358466 Dec 31, 2011
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
How would Kio know Papa Bear?
If what's written in DFs book is true, Kio worked at Universal with Casey and they were either reacquainted or became acquainted Halloween 2004.
That would put Kio in same time range as when Jesse first met Casey as well.
I think Kio came forward after Caylee's disappearance as a result of flocker instructions from Papa bear - the lord cried out....... Kio's and Jesse's stories - both the adoption element and overhearing Caylee on the phone are far too similar to be coincidental imo.
very good memory.

now let me give you another nugget.....

kio told detective wells that when kio worked at universal studios, she worked at "THE MUMMY" attraction.

richard grund told detective melich and sgt. allen that casey anthony would "backdoor" the grund family into universal studios, via "THE MUMMY" attraction.

now if you think about it for a minute, you'll know that doesn't add up.

from the discovery docs, we've learned that casey never went back to work at universal studios after learning she was pregnant in late july 2008.

HOW would casey "backdoor" the grund family into universal studios, via "THE MUMMY" attraction -- since casey no longer worked at universal when she began associating with the grund family?

riddle me that, batman?

Level 1

Location hidden

#358469 Dec 31, 2011
Little Beaver wrote:
The Official Jeffrey Ashton Page
You know, it is frustrating that I always want to be the one to break good news to you all first, first the book and now this, but somehow it always gets it out before I can . I am running for the office of the state attorney in my jurisdiction. There will an article in the Orlando Sentinel tomorrow, hopefully they will correctly report what I told them about why I am running and what I hope to accomplish. I think it would be inappropriate to the purpose of this page to use it to post election related material so If you are interested in what going on in that part of my life please go to www.facebook.com/ElectJeffAshton . and like that page. Anyway have a Happy "Casey Free" New Year
Good job "scoop"!

Level 6

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#358470 Dec 31, 2011
POESLIVESLIES wrote:
<quoted text>Good job "scoop"!
Thanks. Hope he wins.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#358471 Dec 31, 2011
casey is guilty wrote:
<quoted text>don't indulge this agenda-filled, mentally defunct poster!
these people want more BLOOD MONEY and want to keep the innuendos, propaganda and LIES going...they feel that the more the controversies the more money these greedy people (which include Casey, the Anthonys, Baez, Mason and these minions etc.) will be able to milk out of the media and the public..
when they talk BS about a secret investigation, conspiracy, Grunds trial and the past evidence which they twist out of recognition etc. IGNORE THEM and those posts...
Casey should be tried again federally because Justice was NOT served during this trial...that's what the public should fight for...
"The public" wasn't successful in convicting Casey the first time around, so now you want a do-over?

It's pretty obvious you're getting frantic.

“Picasso”

Level 7

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

#358472 Dec 31, 2011
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I've considered you a phoney hypocrite hiding under god's skirt for quite some time now.
Well your opinion means absolutely nothing to me so enjoy!

Level 1

Location hidden

#358473 Dec 31, 2011
Little Beaver wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. Hope he wins.
Me too. Not only a brilliant and ethical man/attorney but a humanitarian as well. He has adopted 2 children and has 3 rescue dogs.

“Picasso”

Level 7

Calla Lilies

#358474 Dec 31, 2011
Wow dinner was delicious!Lobster pot pie, seafood stuffed mushrooms, baked haddock with a lemon butter dill sauce and fresh green beans. Sticky wings later for a snack. Gotta run, company is needing their refills. Happy New Year everyone.
PLL

AOL

#358475 Dec 31, 2011
don't know what to think about ashton and/or his book and politics...ehhh
casey is guilty

Ellenville, NY

#358476 Dec 31, 2011
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
"The public" wasn't successful in convicting Casey the first time around, so now you want a do-over?
It's pretty obvious you're getting frantic.
no fool, I am not frantic at all...

but Justice was not served the first time and a woman who murdered and trashed her baby daughter was acquitted...

I cannot forget the images of Caylee's tiny body in those trash bags, her half gnawed bones...and the images of her diabolic mother dancing, partying and getting tattoos and LYING at the very same time Caylee's body was rotting and being torn apart...

its unacceptable and will always be - just like OJ's acquittal was

period

“Picasso”

Level 7

Calla Lilies

#358477 Dec 31, 2011
He's got my vote for sure!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#358478 Dec 31, 2011
pro hac vice wrote:
<quoted text>
very good memory.
now let me give you another nugget.....
kio told detective wells that when kio worked at universal studios, she worked at "THE MUMMY" attraction.
richard grund told detective melich and sgt. allen that casey anthony would "backdoor" the grund family into universal studios, via "THE MUMMY" attraction.
now if you think about it for a minute, you'll know that doesn't add up.
from the discovery docs, we've learned that casey never went back to work at universal studios after learning she was pregnant in late july 2005.
HOW would casey "backdoor" the grund family into universal studios, via "THE MUMMY" attraction -- since casey no longer worked at universal when she began associating with the grund family?
riddle me that, batman?
I'm taking the liberty of correcting your quote - you meant July 2005.

You're right. It seems Grund merely replaces Casey's (or her family) name with other people and events because his psycho-bent head is not creative enough to come up with anything creative or imaginative......reruns of other real life events.

Adding another "coincidence" along those same lines - Erica Gonzalez - the supposed underage shotgirl at Fusion said in her original interview she was talking on the cellphone to Casey on July 15th while Casey was on her way to the airport to p/u her friends, and Casey was (presumably) pretended to talk to Caylee "Sit-down Caylee" while driving in the car. I imagine that was to present an alternate scenario of Casey's claim she talked to Caylee on the phone briefly. And I wonder if Erica is related to Zenaida since the circle seems to be closing......
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#358479 Dec 31, 2011
casey is guilty wrote:
<quoted text>
no fool, I am not frantic at all...
but Justice was not served the first time and a woman who murdered and trashed her baby daughter was acquitted...
I cannot forget the images of Caylee's tiny body in those trash bags, her half gnawed bones...and the images of her diabolic mother dancing, partying and getting tattoos and LYING at the very same time Caylee's body was rotting and being torn apart...
its unacceptable and will always be - just like OJ's acquittal was
period
You are forgetting the loving mother having grown up in a loving family who had no reason to murder her daughter.

The rest of your emotionalized drivel is just that.

Casey Anthony is Not Guilty!

“Casey's free. System worked”

Level 2

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#358480 Dec 31, 2011
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Now have Stalker Walker post George's arrest record,and who Lee's Papa is.
stop speaking in tongues. if you have something to say say it
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#358483 Dec 31, 2011
Little Beaver wrote:
The Official Jeffrey Ashton Page
You know, it is frustrating that I always want to be the one to break good news to you all first, first the book and now this, but somehow it always gets it out before I can . I am running for the office of the state attorney in my jurisdiction. There will an article in the Orlando Sentinel tomorrow, hopefully they will correctly report what I told them about why I am running and what I hope to accomplish. I think it would be inappropriate to the purpose of this page to use it to post election related material so If you are interested in what going on in that part of my life please go to www.facebook.com/ElectJeffAshton . and like that page. Anyway have a Happy "Casey Free" New Year
Somebody must be very worried about Jeff Ashton's "important announcement" on Tuesday morning.

Why are you lying about what is written on that facebook page.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#358484 Dec 31, 2011
Lia26 wrote:
<quoted text>
stop speaking in tongues. if you have something to say say it
Ok Liar26::
Have Walker post George's arrest record and who Lee;s father is

“My nuts roastin on a open fire”

Level 5

Since: Aug 11

Owensboro, KY

#358485 Dec 31, 2011
Annie Odorious wrote:
I hate everybody expecialy kids.
We know ngrace. It's the PTSD.

Level 2

Location hidden

#358486 Dec 31, 2011
_Benny_ wrote:
<quoted text>I guess she didn't get what she wanted for Christmas?
lol prolly. she prolly thought she deserved to have what ever she wanted. honesty isn't her strong suit.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#358489 Dec 31, 2011
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Deep, dark secrets were kept from Casey????.....that's an odd way of phrasing it.
Why would the murderer tell her his "deep, dark secrets" if he was setting her and her whole family up for ruin and damnation?
But then of course what happened was bad, bad Cindy called 911 and spoiled the plan......
"Casey and the truth were strangers" because on July 16th all she knew was Caylee was missing and the psycho refused to return her - she was told she was being a "taught a lesson".
I'm sure you can figure it out.......
The only thing I'm sure of is that Strickland was saying in a fancy way,'Casey, you are an unapologetic, dyed-in-the-wool liar.'

Did Strickland seem to you like he thought Casey was being manipulated by someone else?

I'm sure you can't figure it out...

Level 2

Location hidden

#358490 Dec 31, 2011
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats the matter chrissy, woke up on the wrong side of your cage again, crackhead?
Throughout this whole ordeal I donít recall ever seeing Sindy shed a real tear, not even during her award winning performance on the witness stand. She betrayed Caylees memory, all in the name of kc, oh well.
you have anger issues. still mad about the university not letting you slide after you flunked out of those classes? go be the doctor your parents wanted you to marry, you pretend virgin. i wont waste much time with you. im here to reveal and absorb knowledge. i reveal what i know about the warriors and absorb what knowledglable others know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min __Joy__ 1,710,951
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 1 hr Princess Hey 23,152
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Donald J FART 64,482
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 13,118
3 word game (Jan '11) 6 hr So_da_lish_us 14,357
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 7 hr King George 98,668
Giggles N' Hugs 16 hr Nostrastocktits 1

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages