CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#344919 Nov 30, 2011
remember wrote:
<quoted text>It's even more annoying to read the nutthutter posts which question who is paying Morgan or insinuating that Morgan is working for the state__there are three or four of them already today. Morgan doesn't need the money. Oh and by the way he was on radio this morning critiquing MNJ and his great friend Cheney Mason. Did you know that the Texas law student who took up Mason's million dollar offer wanted to hire Morgan to sue Mason for reneging?
Who's pot do you think Morgan is being paid out of, to represent ZG?

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#344920 Nov 30, 2011
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I see. Well then all the people who watched the numerous media appearances by Richard and Jesse Grund telling their sob story and how Jesse's life was ruined by Casey the conniving monster will learn Grunds are LIARS - Casey and Jesse were actually engaged at the time Caylee was born......which will lead to more "unanswered questions....
Why would a nice Minister from a church lie about something like that?
What's far more important to this case is why would a grandmother lie about what happened the last time she saw her granddaughter alive?
Chrissy

Puyallup, WA

#344921 Nov 30, 2011
remember wrote:
<quoted text>It's even more annoying to read the nutthutter posts which question who is paying Morgan or insinuating that Morgan is working for the state__there are three or four of them already today. Morgan doesn't need the money. Oh and by the way he was on radio this morning critiquing MNJ and his great friend Cheney Mason. Did you know that the Texas law student who took up Mason's million dollar offer wanted to hire Morgan to sue Mason for reneging?
Nope, sure didn't know that. All that smack talk the lawyers engage reminds me of professional wrestling though. Lots of posturing and chest puffing, but in private they're probably drinking buddies.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#344922 Nov 30, 2011
Maddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully your cohorts will read your post and stop trying to get something for nothing via law suits.
Anything new on the Pentecostal Minister's lawsuit against the National Enquirer?
Maddy

Los Angeles, CA

#344923 Nov 30, 2011
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
They must have moved again. just a few month's ago her hubby was a lawyer in orlando
Perhaps he is a Travelling Lawyer, kind like a travelling Medicine Man in days of yore. He hitches up the horses to his caravan and travels from sea to shiny sea. Probably as reputable as a Medicine Man too.
Level 3

Since: Mar 09

Unlisted USA

#344924 Nov 30, 2011
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I see. Well then all the people who watched the numerous media appearances by Richard and Jesse Grund telling their sob story and how Jesse's life was ruined by Casey the conniving monster will learn Grunds are LIARS - Casey and Jesse were actually engaged at the time Caylee was born......which will lead to more "unanswered questions....
Why would a nice Minister from a church lie about something like that?
what the heck does this have to do with Jeff needing a *fact checker -- HAve you got the Grunds on the brain again and can't keep up ?
Maddy

Los Angeles, CA

#344925 Nov 30, 2011
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Well now, since you and the other hats are hell bent on finding the truth which will prove Jess guilty, AND judging by the number of your penny posts I tend to think it might be from the pot of you and the the other hats.

Combined with the dues paid by other Ghoul Cult Members it should be enough to cover expenses. Are your dues up to date ?
Maddy

Los Angeles, CA

#344926 Nov 30, 2011
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Anything new on the Pentecostal Minister's lawsuit against the National Enquirer?
Oh Darlin, just how many times do you need to be told that I don't keep up with what is happening in the life of the Grunds. I think the fact that you and the other demonic possessed inbreds are doing a satifactory job of stalking. Unlike you I am NOT obsessed with any member of the Grund family. Tho I do have interest in Dorky & Porky & little and their other inbred kid Weelee.
Maddy

Los Angeles, CA

#344927 Nov 30, 2011
Esa wrote:
<quoted text> I wonder who a judge will believe, Casey or Genaida?
Well Ol Zanny may not be a 10 BUT nor is she a convicted felon on probation, and if she is a little disreputable it pales when compared to the Lying Thieving Slut.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#344928 Nov 30, 2011
Esa wrote:
<quoted text> what the heck does this have to do with Jeff needing a *fact checker -- HAve you got the Grunds on the brain again and can't keep up ?
At some point of time in the future,the Grunds will take these a-hole's to court,and I bet both Baez and Cindy are behind thier BS,IMO
T-REX

Chico, CA

#344929 Nov 30, 2011
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing new at all, but thank's for posting all those wonderful pictures of the ANT's at Quinco.
All the egg's in one basket, it doesn`t get better than that.
tommy o dool

Huntington, IN

#344930 Nov 30, 2011
Chrissy wrote:
<quoted text>
If it's proven that someone else killed Caylee, will you hope for the same fate for that person? Serious question.
of course they won't.

if anyone else is eventually charged - these same haters will be crying that caylee's murder was an accident.

it's pretty much a given.
tommy o dool

Huntington, IN

#344931 Nov 30, 2011
remember wrote:
mason didn't renege.

the texas student did kill 4 people during his travels.

which means he didn't re-enact the scenario as put forth by the prosecution.

tard.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#344932 Nov 30, 2011
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
For sure Morgan doesn't need anyone else's pot.
Level 3

Since: Mar 09

Unlisted USA

#344933 Nov 30, 2011
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
......uhm let me guess. The judge (and possibly jury) will believe the one who has legal transcripts to support ZFG WITH the "Fernandez" legal middle name and the one who already told LE she has no idea who "Zenaida from Kissimme" is.
But that will come at the end of the trial. First, I'm looking forward to how Melich will weasel out of HIS involvement, on the witness stand......
Whats that old sayingabout how you fool some off the people sometimes
tommy o dool

Huntington, IN

#344934 Nov 30, 2011
*DIDN'T kill 4 people during his travels
tommy o dool

Huntington, IN

#344935 Nov 30, 2011
Chrissy wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, sure didn't know that. All that smack talk the lawyers engage reminds me of professional wrestling though. Lots of posturing and chest puffing, but in private they're probably drinking buddies.
lol

fcking actors.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#344936 Nov 30, 2011
tommy o dool wrote:
<quoted text>
of course they won't.
if anyone else is eventually charged - these same haters will be crying that caylee's murder was an accident.
it's pretty much a given.
Dream on! Wish on! Nobody else will ever be charged for Caylee's murder. The State of Florida had their one shot at it. They didn't know they were going to get 12 losers from Loserville, Florida, on the jury. Ashton and Drane-Burdick gave the jury too much credit. They should have drawn them pictures.
remember

Orlando, FL

#344937 Nov 30, 2011
Chrissy wrote:
<quoted text>
Morgan is quite the party boy__IMO he's doing this Zenaida thingy for his and Mitnik's own amusement__it's not much of a case, Zenaida's life was already messy but she didn't really need any additional help from Casey Anthony.

Casey's dilemma is that she can't testify truthfully and with honor__ever again in her life__she's vulnerable. Jose's defense techniques stuck it right up Casey's azz.
tommy o dool

Huntington, IN

#344938 Nov 30, 2011
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
would that be the public figure pastor richard grund?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min Realtime 1,383,800
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Chief 59,533
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 5 hr Murph 73,638
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 20 hr Princess Hey 22,971
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) 22 hr RuffnReddy 25,561
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) Sat Princess Hey 18,980
Review: Freeman Security Services (Jun '12) Fri Joy Crews 31
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages