CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Level 3

Since: Mar 09

Unlisted USA

#344902 Nov 30, 2011
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
It's you who told me you were reading it a second time. What's the matter, did the mirrors fall off your ceiling and smash your lantern and it's too dark to see?
By the way, Greene's case is still stronger than the sapling - given the hours and costs tallied up by Casey's Defense so far, looks like somebody's going to have to get selling more bricks pretty soon....since they're going to get blinded by the bill.
Ain't it too bad gaggles cannot lay REAL golden eggs.....
I wonder who a judge will believe, Casey or Genaida?
Level 3

Unlisted USA

#344903 Nov 30, 2011
Zenaida*
AN 5-9ll

Magee, MS

#344904 Nov 30, 2011
From IMPERFECT JUSTICE

"Ann Finnell. There were a number of occasions when she would lament to me privately about what an insane situation this was, referring to the lack of coherent management in the defense team and how she regretted getting involved. 

Baez had a reputation as an ambusher. He had been reprimanded by a judge in sn earlier case when he ambushed the state with last minute evidence. "

“God Bless the A's ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#344905 Nov 30, 2011
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
...blame it on Greene. He's your man.
I think it's Morgan. Sorry
Maddy

Los Angeles, CA

#344906 Nov 30, 2011
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
It's you who told me you were reading it a second time. What's the matter, did the mirrors fall off your ceiling and smash your lantern and it's too dark to see?
By the way, Greene's case is still stronger than the sapling - given the hours and costs tallied up by Casey's Defense so far, looks like somebody's going to have to get selling more bricks pretty soon....since they're going to get blinded by the bill.
Ain't it too bad gaggles cannot lay REAL golden eggs.....
Oh so you have also read Richard Cummings ? Doubt it's to your liking with the collectivist philosophy you exhibit.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#344907 Nov 30, 2011
tommy o dool wrote:
<quoted text>
jose baez pointed out that the plea deal offer came FROM LINDA DRANE-BURDICK!
it was probably a directive from her boss after her boss watched jeff ashton making an ass of himself.
the defense had to approach casey with the plea offer.
that is part of the job.
if she would have been convicted and sent to death row....without that plea offer FROM LINDA being presented to her...what would the appellate court say?
would they remand the case back to perry for a re-trial?
don't fault the defense for doing their job.
blame the prosecutor who charged the wrong defendant.
Again you lie like Baez does. Mason and Baez approached Linda about a plea bargain
Level 3

Unlisted USA

#344908 Nov 30, 2011
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree - somebody greedy and power hungry sure did a number on them....maybe "god" led them to believe that's how the good are rewarded?
Certainly not always true.
"The higher you fly, the further you fall"
I'm not familiar with "Parkway Drive" but I'm impressed by the words in this song.
Parkway Drive
You're Over lyrics
Harmless?
Don't make me laugh
Reduce yourself to a poisoned mess
It's so amazing
What passes for cool these days
Another trend?
Or just a wish
So when did it come down to this
Fashion victim
Takes on a whole new meaning
"It's just for fun..."
Hey, I'm sure it is
So tell me is that fun
Convulsing on the door
Open your eyes
You're walking the path to your self destruction
The higher you fly, the further you fall
Harmless?
Don't make me laugh
I wish I had the strength
To tear your eyelids off
You fool
You fucking fall
It's hard to fly, with wings of stone
So hard to fly, with wings of stone
More lyrics: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/p/parkway_dr...
Sounds like a song writen with Casey in mind!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#344909 Nov 30, 2011
Esa wrote:
<quoted text> Because he didn't want one! Hope that's simple enough so even the Casey lovers can understand. it.
Oh I see. Well then all the people who watched the numerous media appearances by Richard and Jesse Grund telling their sob story and how Jesse's life was ruined by Casey the conniving monster will learn Grunds are LIARS - Casey and Jesse were actually engaged at the time Caylee was born......which will lead to more "unanswered questions....

Why would a nice Minister from a church lie about something like that?
Maddy

Los Angeles, CA

#344910 Nov 30, 2011
Chrissy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep!
It's annoying to read posts that assume money and power make someone superior to the rest of the human race. Sure it can pull some strings, but no one is immune from justice. Even Murdoch is finding that out. If he can get his nuts caught in a vise, anyone can.
Hopefully your cohorts will read your post and stop trying to get something for nothing via law suits.

“Peachy is Tri-Pawed Keen”

Level 1

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#344911 Nov 30, 2011
poe15 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think that any Zenaida Gonzalez has a case?
That just isn't the case. The law is very specific. She has to show that Casey used her name, her specifically, with malice.
Just as any other Roy Kronk in the country can't sue NE or anyone else for the things said about Roy Kronk. It doesn't even matter if someone gave them grief over it. If they were not the specific Roy Kronk being discussed it just doesn't matter, even if it matters to the other Roy Kronks of the world.
So somehow Zenaida Gonzalez of K has to show that Casey targeted her specifically as the kidnapping nanny. To do that she is going to have to show how Casey got her name and how Casey used her information specifically. The only way to show that, that I can see, will be to show how Casey obtained that guest card and information.
Hey kettle! Lying pot of BS calling. We know your REAL name and why so many aka's there in Idaho Falls? Not counting all of your aka's here? You have no business talking about anyone's REAL name you lying pretend nothing. You have no credibility here either, you are the forum joke. Everyone knows your shame/sham. Where is your co-ed bonehead?
remember

Orlando, FL

#344912 Nov 30, 2011
Chrissy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep!
It's annoying to read posts that assume money and power make someone superior to the rest of the human race. Sure it can pull some strings, but no one is immune from justice. Even Murdoch is finding that out. If he can get his nuts caught in a vise, anyone can.
It's even more annoying to read the nutthutter posts which question who is paying Morgan or insinuating that Morgan is working for the state__there are three or four of them already today. Morgan doesn't need the money. Oh and by the way he was on radio this morning critiquing MNJ and his great friend Cheney Mason. Did you know that the Texas law student who took up Mason's million dollar offer wanted to hire Morgan to sue Mason for reneging?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#344913 Nov 30, 2011
Esa wrote:
<quoted text> I wonder who a judge will believe, Casey or Genaida?
......uhm let me guess. The judge (and possibly jury) will believe the one who has legal transcripts to support ZFG WITH the "Fernandez" legal middle name and the one who already told LE she has no idea who "Zenaida from Kissimme" is.

But that will come at the end of the trial. First, I'm looking forward to how Melich will weasel out of HIS involvement, on the witness stand......

Level 1

Location hidden

#344914 Nov 30, 2011
tommy o dool wrote:
<quoted text>
two pages ago, you were begging for it.
stupid.
Beg Tommy 'o tool. Beg!

Level 1

Location hidden

#344915 Nov 30, 2011
poe15 wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew about the Presidential visit. It was all over the news. I just didn't know if Morgan was also political in nature. Hadn't heard, but Tallahassee is far enough removed from Orlando that we don't get all the "news". Besides I don't watch the news like I probably should. It is by far to ugly most days.
Thants your reflection in the screen looking back at you. You are by far the ugliest soulless lying nothing here. Have a nice day.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#344916 Nov 30, 2011
Esa wrote:
<quoted text>
PLEASE !! You can't be so naive to think that Casey got the names of all her JOHNS when she made her money using that inflatable mattress.
Seriously, don't forget she didn't even have a clue who caylee's father was.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#344917 Nov 30, 2011
Esa wrote:
<quoted text> Sounds like a song writen with Casey in mind!
Reads to me it's about juicers who think promoting violent or nuclear spiritual warfare will open their door into HallelujahLand.
AN 5-9ll

Magee, MS

#344918 Nov 30, 2011
"Many liberals have tried to drive a wedge between Papa Bear and Dr. Stephen Colbert by claiming that since Dr. Colbert has correctly called out bears for what they truly are, this is indicative of Stephen's real feelings for Mr. O'Reilly. Hence, these liberals propose there is some implied grisly, or, if you like, repellent correlation between "Papa Bear" and bears."

"Papa Bear ain't a sexual predator, despite what the commie unionists marxostalinistas want you to believe."

http://wikiality.wikia.com/Papa_Bear
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#344919 Nov 30, 2011
remember wrote:
<quoted text>It's even more annoying to read the nutthutter posts which question who is paying Morgan or insinuating that Morgan is working for the state__there are three or four of them already today. Morgan doesn't need the money. Oh and by the way he was on radio this morning critiquing MNJ and his great friend Cheney Mason. Did you know that the Texas law student who took up Mason's million dollar offer wanted to hire Morgan to sue Mason for reneging?
Who's pot do you think Morgan is being paid out of, to represent ZG?

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#344920 Nov 30, 2011
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I see. Well then all the people who watched the numerous media appearances by Richard and Jesse Grund telling their sob story and how Jesse's life was ruined by Casey the conniving monster will learn Grunds are LIARS - Casey and Jesse were actually engaged at the time Caylee was born......which will lead to more "unanswered questions....
Why would a nice Minister from a church lie about something like that?
What's far more important to this case is why would a grandmother lie about what happened the last time she saw her granddaughter alive?
Chrissy

Puyallup, WA

#344921 Nov 30, 2011
remember wrote:
<quoted text>It's even more annoying to read the nutthutter posts which question who is paying Morgan or insinuating that Morgan is working for the state__there are three or four of them already today. Morgan doesn't need the money. Oh and by the way he was on radio this morning critiquing MNJ and his great friend Cheney Mason. Did you know that the Texas law student who took up Mason's million dollar offer wanted to hire Morgan to sue Mason for reneging?
Nope, sure didn't know that. All that smack talk the lawyers engage reminds me of professional wrestling though. Lots of posturing and chest puffing, but in private they're probably drinking buddies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Almost one year since gay marriage ruling, LGBT... 3 min Pietro Armando 46
News News 28 Mins Ago 'Not the America we want': Oba... 4 min WasteWater 382
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 17 min Nos TROLL is Waxman 1,396,286
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 37 min Princess Hey 19,029
News Obama: Notion that being armed would have saved... 37 min Frankie Rizzo 990
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 43 min IB DaMann 60,167
News Location set for pride sidewalk 6 hr rain 1

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages