tommy o dool

United States

#344881 Nov 30, 2011
remember wrote:
<quoted text>You're the worst sort of liar__a lazy one. If your husband practices law in the state of Florida he is very aware of the M&M Law firm which has offices throughout Florida and in other Southern states. Former Governor Charlie Crist works for Morgan in the Tampa office.
Morgan has the money to influence politics__no need or desire to run for office and he couldn't stand the pay cut either, he spills more money on the bar than the President earns. Morgan funds a political think tank in Washington DC. Oh and he'll be attending Christmas dinner at the White House this year.
He'll probably win the ZG vs. Casey case if it goes to trial. Don't hold your breath for that to happen__Casey could simply admit guilt, take her lumps (judgement) and move on. Casey cannot testify__what part of that alludes you nutthutters mystifies.
Now, to be fair Zenaida doesn't really have much of a case, based on what we have learned, but she does have enough to overcome "frivolous/nuisance" status. She was indeed harmed by Casey even if if was only a day's or week's worth. One can argue that the harm continues__look at some of the posts on this thread and on the other forums.
forthepeople.com scroll to the bottom of page one for a list of office locations__takes about 30 seconds.
you were EXACTLY this fcking full of yourself before the criminal trial.

where did that get ya, loser?

do you still have that "punched in the gut" feeling after hearing the verdict read:

AS TO COUNT ONE, WE FIND THE DEFENDANT "NOT GUILTY"

AS TO COUNT TWO, WE FIND THE DEFENDANT "NOT GUILTY"

AS TO COUNT THREE, WE FIND THE DEFENDANT "NOT GUILTY"

zenaida is a pawn. nothing more - nothing less.

casey was a judgment proof indigent when this action was brought.

it wasn't intended to get THIS far.

it might as well go to the mat now, tho.

it worked so well for casey the last time.

justice for zanny!

:-D
T-REX

Chico, CA

#344882 Nov 30, 2011
tommy o dool wrote:
<quoted text>
i'll say it again.....
THE ... PROSECUTION ... DID ... NOT ... PROVE ... WHO ... CAYLEE ... WAS ... WITH ... WHEN ... SHE ... DIED!!!
THE ... PROSECUTION ... DID ... NOT ... PROVE ... WHO ... CAYLEE ... WAS ... WITH ... WHEN ... SHE ... DIED!!!
Regardless of what twelve idiot's decided, he world knows who killed Caylee.
Hopefully the Bi*tch will meet a horrible painful death,accident or on purpose,makes no diffrence to me either way.
tommy o dool

United States

#344884 Nov 30, 2011
Maddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Since Greene is so confident, then I wonder why Brad Conway didn't want Dorky & Porky to give depos back in 2009.
maybe brad didn't want the truth to seep out?

whose male dna is on caylee's inflatable mattress?

it isn't an anthony male, is it boo boo?
Chrissy

Puyallup, WA

#344885 Nov 30, 2011
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully the Bi*tch will meet a horrible painful death,accident or on purpose,makes no diffrence to me either way.
If it's proven that someone else killed Caylee, will you hope for the same fate for that person? Serious question.
Maddy

Los Angeles, CA

#344886 Nov 30, 2011
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of imbeds, how is your second read of Imperfect Justice going?
You notice yet where Jeff Ashton refers to as "going home".
Why Oh Why do I have the feeling that Jeff's book is the first you have read since becoming preggers and having to quit Junior Hi.

Do you know how many times you have asked others if they have read Jeffs book? Also your concern in my reading material is baffling indeed.
I imagine you are proud of yourself for being able read something other than the Grund Tweets, and Hop On Pop.

ROTFLMAO @ you, you never let me down for a good guffaw.

By the by, Greenes case is as strong as those 'weak apple' trees you wrote about.

“I don't have to hide”

Level 2

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#344887 Nov 30, 2011
Chrissy wrote:
<quoted text>
If it's proven that someone else killed Caylee, will you hope for the same fate for that person? Serious question.
I would still want to shoot Casey.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#344888 Nov 30, 2011
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
No you're wrong!

The public does not believe Casey killed Caylee any more - the public now believes there are "unanswered questions" about what really happened.

You do believe what you read in the news is true, don't you?

In the case of Casey Anthony's trial, a young Florida mother was charged with, and then acquitted of, her toddler daughter's murder. Many people cared about the victim in this case, and even today there are unanswered questions about what really happened.
http://www.myfoxny.com/dpps/news/bing-ranks-c...

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#344889 Nov 30, 2011
I wonder who put that skank's picture up on Orlando pictures, her ugly mug and her ugly friend's. It had to be one of the Casey worshipers here.
Maddy

Los Angeles, CA

#344890 Nov 30, 2011
tommy o dool wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO @ you and your other hat Scram, she keeps asking others if they have read Jeffs book and you keep asking about the DNA on the inflatable mattress that Sluts carrried around on her back.

Frankly , Like you - I have no bloody idea whose DNA is on the matress,
that Slutso used for her 24/7 Aerobics. For Gawds sake that would require DNA testing of all Males in Orlando. Whoever it belongs to tho, you can bet it's DNA from the semen of one of her very very satified Humpsters.

Level 4

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#344891 Nov 30, 2011
tommy o dool wrote:
<quoted text>
It was prolly yours. Do you still wear those tubesocks?
Maddy

Los Angeles, CA

#344892 Nov 30, 2011
WAS sanka wrote:
When is Casey going to be on the stand?
I want to see her clench her horse teef.
I like watching that huge vein pulsating in her neck when she sits there planning her upcoming fainting spell. Those 2 big bumps either side of her forehead are quite interestin also, I like watching them expand to the point of bursting.

Level 4

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#344893 Nov 30, 2011
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
No you're wrong!
The public does not believe Casey killed Caylee any more - the public now believes there are "unanswered questions" about what really happened.
You do believe what you read in the news is true, don't you?
In the case of Casey Anthony's trial, a young Florida mother was charged with, and then acquitted of, her toddler daughter's murder. Many people cared about the victim in this case, and even today there are unanswered questions about what really happened.
http://www.myfoxny.com/dpps/news/bing-ranks-c...
Pull my finger Chrissy!
Chrissy

Puyallup, WA

#344894 Nov 30, 2011
tommy o dool wrote:
<quoted text>
do you still have that "punched in the gut" feeling after hearing the verdict read:
justice for zanny!
Yep!

It's annoying to read posts that assume money and power make someone superior to the rest of the human race. Sure it can pull some strings, but no one is immune from justice. Even Murdoch is finding that out. If he can get his nuts caught in a vise, anyone can.
Level 3

Since: Mar 09

Unlisted USA

#344895 Nov 30, 2011
Chrissy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why didn't Ashton get a fact checker for his book?
Because he didn't want one! Hope that's simple enough so even the Casey lovers can understand. it.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#344896 Nov 30, 2011
Maddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why Oh Why do I have the feeling that Jeff's book is the first you have read since becoming preggers and having to quit Junior Hi.
Do you know how many times you have asked others if they have read Jeffs book? Also your concern in my reading material is baffling indeed.
I imagine you are proud of yourself for being able read something other than the Grund Tweets, and Hop On Pop.
ROTFLMAO @ you, you never let me down for a good guffaw.
By the by, Greenes case is as strong as those 'weak apple' trees you wrote about.
It's you who told me you were reading it a second time. What's the matter, did the mirrors fall off your ceiling and smash your lantern and it's too dark to see?

By the way, Greene's case is still stronger than the sapling - given the hours and costs tallied up by Casey's Defense so far, looks like somebody's going to have to get selling more bricks pretty soon....since they're going to get blinded by the bill.

Ain't it too bad gaggles cannot lay REAL golden eggs.....
T-REX

Chico, CA

#344897 Nov 30, 2011
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
She would make her pretend lawyer husband embarrassed to death. Poor Poe!
They must have moved again. just a few month's ago her hubby was a lawyer in orlando
remember

Oviedo, FL

#344898 Nov 30, 2011
tommy o dool wrote:
<quoted text>
justice for zanny!
Another liar arrives on scene__fact is that you too are full of shyte__I never saw it as a murder one/DP case and was never convinced that it was wasn't some sort of accident. I am certain however that Casey the sociopath disposed of her daughters body in the most expedient way possible as a way to continue along with her own life while knowing that the hammer would eventually fall. That chica ain't right pal!

I am also convinced that Cindy lied under oath and that George is a worthless pos one way or the other.
Level 3

Since: Mar 09

Unlisted USA

#344899 Nov 30, 2011
tommy o dool wrote:
<quoted text>
PLEASE !! You can't be so naive to think that Casey got the names of all her JOHNS when she made her money using that inflatable mattress.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#344900 Nov 30, 2011
Chrissy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep!
It's annoying to read posts that assume money and power make someone superior to the rest of the human race. Sure it can pull some strings, but no one is immune from justice. Even Murdoch is finding that out. If he can get his nuts caught in a vise, anyone can.
I agree - somebody greedy and power hungry sure did a number on them....maybe "god" led them to believe that's how the good are rewarded?

Certainly not always true.

"The higher you fly, the further you fall"

I'm not familiar with "Parkway Drive" but I'm impressed by the words in this song.

Parkway Drive
You're Over lyrics

Harmless?
Don't make me laugh
Reduce yourself to a poisoned mess
It's so amazing
What passes for cool these days
Another trend?
Or just a wish
So when did it come down to this
Fashion victim
Takes on a whole new meaning
"It's just for fun..."
Hey, I'm sure it is
So tell me is that fun
Convulsing on the door
Open your eyes
You're walking the path to your self destruction
The higher you fly, the further you fall
Harmless?
Don't make me laugh
I wish I had the strength
To tear your eyelids off
You fool
You fucking fall
It's hard to fly, with wings of stone
So hard to fly, with wings of stone

More lyrics: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/p/parkway_dr...
Chrissy

Puyallup, WA

#344901 Nov 30, 2011
tribe mom wrote:
I wonder who put that skank's picture up on Orlando pictures, her ugly mug and her ugly friend's. It had to be one of the Casey worshipers here.
You can read underneath the picture to see who put it there. Didn't look like anyone who regularly posts on this thread though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min USAsince1680 1,191,797
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr ritedownthemiddle 51,523
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 2 hr The Real Missy 17,872
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 3 hr magaidh_61 4,434
last post wins! (Jul '11) 3 hr magaidh_61 5,447
The alphabet (Jun '06) 3 hr magaidh_61 1,199
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 4 hr magaidh_61 9,187
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 12 hr Maggie McGee 71,232
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance