|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2011

Judged:

Casey is guilty wrote:
I wonder if the little princess got a good night's sleep last night?:)
She probably did , she hasn't any feeling but for herself.

Doesn't matter, she'll be heading for Lowell State Prison by the end of the week/end.

That's all that matters now , it's all over .
reading the comments

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2011

Now, we wait.....wonder if Casey still thinks she's going to walk after the closing statements by the Prosecution?
lol!

snipped:

Praise continues to come in for Jose Baez' performance at the Casey Anthony trial. Most all of the praise is from fellow defense attorneys. Some of the accolades comes from "what else could he do?" standard.
Casey lied to Jose Baez; he obviously believed the lies.
Answer: No. Statement Analysis showed that Baez, himself, was deceptive. It is not "obvious" to anyone listening with care.

Had Casey Anthony lied to Baez, and Baez simply repeated the lies, he would not test deceptive in analysis.

If you repeat a lie, not knowing that it is a lie, your language will not show deceit. You may be wrong, but you are not deceitful.

Deception is an act of the will. If you make the decision to lie, it is an act of your will.

The determination of the will is the intellect and the emotions. Emotion is the number one influence upon language. When you make the decision to deceive, whether it is by withholding information, or by deliberate lying, your will is engaged and your language will reveal this.

Jose Baez lied, deliberately, and now receives praise?

He held Caylee Anthony in contempt. He held the truth in contempt. He held the people of the State of Florida, of whom he has lined his pockets while not preparing a case, in contempt.

He, like his client, holds the world in contempt.

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/
TGSCDWD

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2011

Judged:

reading the comments wrote:
Now, we wait.....wonder if Casey still thinks she's going to walk after the closing statements by the Prosecution?
lol!
snipped:
Praise continues to come in for Jose Baez' performance at the Casey Anthony trial. Most all of the praise is from fellow defense attorneys. Some of the accolades comes from "what else could he do?" standard.
Casey lied to Jose Baez; he obviously believed the lies.
Answer: No. Statement Analysis showed that Baez, himself, was deceptive. It is not "obvious" to anyone listening with care.
Had Casey Anthony lied to Baez, and Baez simply repeated the lies, he would not test deceptive in analysis.
If you repeat a lie, not knowing that it is a lie, your language will not show deceit. You may be wrong, but you are not deceitful.
Deception is an act of the will. If you make the decision to lie, it is an act of your will.
The determination of the will is the intellect and the emotions. Emotion is the number one influence upon language. When you make the decision to deceive, whether it is by withholding information, or by deliberate lying, your will is engaged and your language will reveal this.
Jose Baez lied, deliberately, and now receives praise?
He held Caylee Anthony in contempt. He held the truth in contempt. He held the people of the State of Florida, of whom he has lined his pockets while not preparing a case, in contempt.
He, like his client, holds the world in contempt.
http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/
Waaaaaaaaaaaaa
TGSCDWD

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2011

Judged:

Hal wrote:
<quoted text>
She probably did , she hasn't any feeling but for herself.
Doesn't matter, she'll be heading for Lowell State Prison by the end of the week/end.
That's all that matters now , it's all over .
Waaaaaaaaaaaaa
LMAO

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2011

Judged:

The Sage wrote:
<quoted text>
And how many crimes have you prosecuted in your time? Just because you can throw around terms like "FBI" doesn't mean you have a clue what you're talking about. I've got 5 FBI agents on speed dial in my phone. How about you? I never suggested a fight between myself or anyone. Perhaps you need to work on your reading comprehnsion skills. All of my posts have been carefully crafted to stay within the law. Your crew members cannot say the same thing. Best of luck to you all!:-)
Bwaaaaahaaaaaahaaaaaahaaaaa
Five FBI agents on speed dial......
Bwaaaaahaaaaahaaaaahaaaa
LMAO

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2011

Judged:

Casey is guilty wrote:
I wonder if the little princess got a good night's sleep last night?:)
Your obsession is showing.....again.
Just sayin'........
Hal

Cherry Hill, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2011

LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
Just sayin'........
Your doing your usual azzhole Hat-changing routine again/ Day's/ D.Head

Just sayin.......
reading the comments

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2011

Judged:

How interesting that Casey had 2 lawyers that are just like her. Why wouldn't Cindy be emboldened to lie on the stand? That's all Casey's lawyers were doing! Lying & mis-truthing.

snipped
George never outright denied the Henkel brand duct tape was his. In fact, he has never denied it was his in almost 3 years of interviews, depositions and trial testimony.Jose Baez outright stated that George DENIED the tape was his. FALSE

When removing the people who state they DID smell decomposition in the car, Baez’s clear intention was to remove everyone who either wouldn’t have lied because of possible involvement in Caylee’s death or cover-up of same and reduce it to one person, George.

After 2-1/2 years of the evidence found at the remains site being available to the defense, I find it impossible to believe the defense does not know that there were 3 pieces of duct tape on Caylee’s skull with a 4th piece a few feet away. It was not 2 pieces of duct tape on Caylee’s skull with a 3rd piece a few feet away. This is the second time that Cheney Mason has stated this blatant misrepresentation of evidence in the case, and this time to the jury.

Dr. Werner Spitz did not say that suffocation will cause the tell-tale staining behind the ears on the inside of the cranial cavity. He stated it can. So the lack of staining does not mean that suffocation could not have taken place, as stated by Baez in his closing arguments.

And there are several more, but those are the more egregious lies presented to the jury during the defense’s closing argument.
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/07/04/cayle...
Casey is guilty

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2011

Judged:

LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
Just sayin'........
Waaaaaaaaaaaa

Level 1

Since: Jun 07

South Whitley, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2011

Judged:

I think Linda Drane Burdick did a wonderful job. I was expecting it to be good, but it was great! She hit it right out of the ball park showing the uncaring person Casey is to her entire family.
In the beginning I did not care for Cindy, and even though she lied on the stand last week, I feel sorry for her now. She does not want her child to die even though she obviously knows she is guilty. George and Cindy's life will never be the same again, and Lee seems to be done with his sister, cannot blame him for that, seeing what she did to her child, and entier family.
I hope that George and Cindy find peace together one day.
Is today THE day

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2011

Judged:

I think a verdict by 1:00 pm.
Lil Lady

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2011

Judged:

ngrace wrote:
The real ngrace is saying goodnight.
If you were the REAL Nancy Grace, you'd say "Goodnight, Friend." :D
Kate

Brooksville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2011

A good productive day today from the jury.
They've got through and understand the instruction and will see what each other is thinking in order to review evidence one more time before taking a poll.
Late today if they're all on the same page or by mid-day Wednesday.
Hal

Cherry Hill, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2011

Judged:

dakoda wrote:
I think Linda Drane Burdick did a wonderful job. I was expecting it to be good, but it was great! She hit it right out of the ball park showing the uncaring person Casey is to her entire family.
In the beginning I did not care for Cindy, and even though she lied on the stand last week, I feel sorry for her now. She does not want her child to die even though she obviously knows she is guilty. George and Cindy's life will never be the same again, and Lee seems to be done with his sister, cannot blame him for that, seeing what she did to her child, and entier family.
I hope that George and Cindy find peace together one day.
Morning Dakoda >

I agree with all you said in your post except the part about Cindy.

I never felt anything for her the entire time, never liked her. When she broke down on the stand when trial started I started to feel a little bad for her because of Caylee .

However when she lied on the stand and committed Perjury to save that Tramp , that ended it for me.

This trial was all about Caylee and even though no one can bring that little baby back , Cindy went back to her old ways and covered up for that killer of Caylee, that being Casey. IMO

p.s. Cindy should have just remained neutral in this and let justice speak for itself.
she did it

Columbiana, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2011

She did it. I mean did you watch the closing arguments!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
AN 5-9ll

North Wilkesboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2011

Judged:

This may have been posted already, but this is interesting from Blink on Crime

"On an unrelated note, the jury has selected their preference for the order of question during the press conference scheduled following a verdict.  It is as follows:

1.  CNN 2.  WFTV 3.  St. Pete Times 4.  Reuters 5.  People 6.  HLN 7.  WDBO 8.  NBC 9.  MSNBC 10.WTSP 11.FOX 12.Orlando Magazine 13.Florida Sun 14.WKMG 15.Dateline 16.WTMY 17.Chathouse 18.CFN 13 19.WOFL 20.Tampa Tribune 21.In Session 22.Orlando Sentinel 23.Univision 24.AP 25.Discovery 26.ABC 27.EFE 28.CBS 29.WESH"

Did the jury see "48 Hours"? Is that why they ranked CBS so low?
Considering

Granger, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2011

Judged:

Big Billy wrote:
Casey is GUILTY!!!!! I would like to see her executed and televised on CNN!!!! They are pretty weak kneed better go with Fox!!!! After a few of these criminals will get the message. Pop it to their ass!!!!! Lets take back America!!! Strong and taking no shit!!
I think the jury will come back with manslaughter. Believe me, we don't want them to give Casey the DP; if they do, there will be another trial to counteract it. And, bleeding hearts all over the world protesting on major cable networks, etc. Do you want that? They won't relent... it will go on ad nauseum. Does she deserve it? You bet, but she won't get it because some jurors get hung up on,'beyond a reasonable doubt'.

She'll get maybe 20 years, then out within ten years, IMO. Then, let's observe what she does with her life.
Hal

Cherry Hill, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2011

Considering wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the jury will come back with manslaughter. Believe me, we don't want them to give Casey the DP; if they do, there will be another trial to counteract it. And, bleeding hearts all over the world protesting on major cable networks, etc. Do you want that? They won't relent... it will go on ad nauseum. Does she deserve it? You bet, but she won't get it because some jurors get hung up on,'beyond a reasonable doubt'.
She'll get maybe 20 years, then out within ten years, IMO. Then, let's observe what she does with her life.
I disagree with you ,I think the jury will give her life with out parol , not death. imo

If there is another trial so be it, who care, the State of Florida isn't worring about it so why should I .

Just as long as she doesn't get out.

See you back in here > when verdict is in if you were right or I was on her ONLY getting Manslaughter and 20 years or LWOP.

“Home of the Mermaids”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2011

IMO, I think that they have already found her guilty but are having a hard time with the charge. I'm glad they Included 2% murder. It is the most reasonable charge for her offense.

Level 1

Since: Jun 07

South Whitley, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2011

Judged:

If I were Casey I am not sure I would want to be out free. As crazy a sociopath as Casey is there are bigger crazies out there than her that want a name for themselves. She would never be safe.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... 16 min Lon Spector 133
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 17 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,079,031
last post wins! (Jul '11) 44 min PATHETIC PRINCESS 5,274
What life is like for Casey Anthony 53 min Lon Spector 35
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 6 hr Cheese 17,566
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 6 hr Children should be loved 96,315
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr ritedownthemiddle 45,769
•••
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••