CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#273007 Jul 5, 2011
Dr. Lillian on closing arguements.
http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpre...

Hans Delbruck i B
Level 5

Since: Aug 10

United States

#273008 Jul 5, 2011
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Bad coffee this morning,"' manslaughter "',that will never happen.
The state proved thier case,by introducing enough circumsatantial evidence that points directly at Casey.
Caylee was under 18 yr`s of age ( 2 1/2 to be exact ) and in Fla thats a serious factor in the case.
20 years,get realistic.she is looking at a minium of thirty years just for the child endangerment charges in Fla.
Did they cryogenicaly freeze you till the verdict, dopey?
Hal

Cherry Hill, NJ

#273009 Jul 5, 2011
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Do they have that choice? I didn't know that LWOP was on the table for the jurors. Besides the DP, the other one was 'manslaughter' which many times does NOT require LWOP. But I agree with you on one thing.. we don't want her out, and still be young enough to breed all over again.
Hi & Morning >

The way I understood it was, she can be convicted of 1st degree murder with or without the recommendation of Death by the jury or LWOP.

Hans Delbruck i B
Level 5

United States

#273010 Jul 5, 2011
Hal wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe she killed her baby like the DA said by putting duct tape around Caylee's little face , 3 pieces and choroforming her. IMO
That's 1st degree murder, how you figure second degree is reasonable to give her ,is a mystery to me.
How you manage to generate thoughts, is mystery to me...

Ps. Hi, dingdong
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#273011 Jul 5, 2011
WAS sanka wrote:
Trial sentence Calculator
http://www.wesh.com/r/28443240/detail.html
Thanks for the link,Sanka!!

Level 1

Since: Jun 07

Plymouth, IN

#273012 Jul 5, 2011
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Heck yeah... what a life! Who would hire her? Who would date her? If they do, they better watch their back at all times. Who would want to be her friend? She will probably even get attacked in prison for killing her child. Does her family REALLY want her roaming free, coming in and out of their house at all hours of the day and night? I'd be afraid of her; and, if they were dysfunctional before all of this happened, they surely are now... can't even imagine the family dynamics if all were left alone in a room with that she-devil. She burned the bridges behind her regarding any and all, who actually cared for her at one time in her life.
If I were her family I would not want her coming home. She looked up neck breaking, and household weapons, and told friends George and Cindy were going to give her their home. George and Cindy are not wealthy enough to give her their home, were they the next ones on her list to die?
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#273013 Jul 5, 2011
REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
What the fck is Baez doing? He really does look like Peewee
http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-co...
Thanks Remember Caylee!! He is such a fool.Guess he's doing his firing squad thing.
Hal

Cherry Hill, NJ

#273014 Jul 5, 2011
Hans Delbruck i B wrote:
<quoted text>
How you manage to generate thoughts, is mystery to me...
Ps. Hi, dingdong
Hey >

Someone has to do it , now that your back , you can lighten the load on me >> lol

You been surfing it up !
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#273015 Jul 5, 2011
Sweet53 wrote:
Dr. Lillian on closing arguements.
http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpre...
Good morning Sweet!! Thanks for the link!! I liked the second article.Baby Killer needs to be muzzled when the verdict is read.Pure evil,indeed!!

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#273016 Jul 5, 2011
Hal wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe she killed her baby like the DA said by putting duct tape around Caylee's little face , 3 pieces and choroforming her. IMO
That's 1st degree murder, how you figure second degree is reasonable to give her ,is a mystery to me.
I didn't personally figure it was 2%, it's what I thought the jury would come back with. That is completely different. I would like to see her get murder 1.

Hans Delbruck i B
Level 5

United States

#273017 Jul 5, 2011
Hal wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey >
Someone has to do it , now that your back , you can lighten the load on me >> lol
You been surfing it up !
I'm at the airport in Nawlins, I'll be home to bust your balls later tonight.

Have a nice day/night. Dummy

“Hide Yo Kids, Hide Yo Wife!”

Level 3

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#273018 Jul 5, 2011
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Who would date her? If they do, they better watch their back at all times.
Yes, they should, but specifically make sure their back isn't breaking out in those nasty pustules that she has.

She looks contagious. ;-)
Kate

Brooksville, FL

#273019 Jul 5, 2011
Casey Anthony will be the laughingstock of the prison with that Bella Vita tattoo.
With any luck she'll find a friendly inmate to do the tattoo over to make it look close to prison razor wire.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#273020 Jul 5, 2011
dakoda wrote:
<quoted text>
If I were her family I would not want her coming home. She looked up neck breaking, and household weapons, and told friends George and Cindy were going to give her their home. George and Cindy are not wealthy enough to give her their home, were they the next ones on her list to die?
IMO, they were FIRST on her list.
Caylee was easier to kill.
Captain Clue

Cincinnati, OH

#273021 Jul 5, 2011
I feel that Casey is as guilty as sin, but that's for the jury to decide. We've heard a lot about 'Reasonable Doubt' and I'm sure some jurors will have reasonable doubt. Whether that doubt is actually reasonable is another story, but Linda implored the jury to use common sense.

Baez had an impossible job. He had to try to rationalize the irrational. He came into this case with fireworks and went out with a misfire. Baez tried to convince jurors that the State had it all wrong... that Caylee drowned in the pool. I'm sure the jurors were waiting for him to follow up on that allegation. They waited and they waited and Baez never offered proof of his allegations.

True, the Defense does not have to prove anything, but as consequence of Baez failing to follow up on his opening bombshell allegations, the jury has no alternative but to consider Baez's story as pure desperation bunk.

Level 8

Location hidden

#273022 Jul 5, 2011
Captain Clue wrote:
I feel that Casey is as guilty as sin, but that's for the jury to decide. We've heard a lot about 'Reasonable Doubt' and I'm sure some jurors will have reasonable doubt. Whether that doubt is actually reasonable is another story, but Linda implored the jury to use common sense.
Baez had an impossible job. He had to try to rationalize the irrational. He came into this case with fireworks and went out with a misfire. Baez tried to convince jurors that the State had it all wrong... that Caylee drowned in the pool. I'm sure the jurors were waiting for him to follow up on that allegation. They waited and they waited and Baez never offered proof of his allegations.
True, the Defense does not have to prove anything, but as consequence of Baez failing to follow up on his opening bombshell allegations, the jury has no alternative but to consider Baez's story as pure desperation bunk.
Absofrigginlutely!!! Baez was the one throwing out everything he could to see what stuck. I thought it was amusing that he accused Jeff Ashton of the things he was actually doing.

“Evil bone with blue demons”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Bedrock USA

#273023 Jul 5, 2011
Hans Delbruck i B wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm at the airport in Nawlins, I'll be home to bust your balls later tonight.
Have a nice day/night. Dummy
What rock you been under???

Level 8

Location hidden

#273024 Jul 5, 2011
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
IMO, they were FIRST on her list.
Caylee was easier to kill.
Remember she told Amy and Tony that her parents were going to sign over their house to her?
Hal

Cherry Hill, NJ

#273025 Jul 5, 2011
Taste of dixie wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't personally figure it was 2%, it's what I thought the jury would come back with. That is completely different. I would like to see her get murder 1.
Dixie hi >

I meant no disrespect toward you or your post , perhaps I took it wrong, when you put 2 % i thought you was referring to Second Degree Mursder , my faulT ; (!

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#273026 Jul 5, 2011
Your Next wrote:
<quoted text>
What rock you been under???
An Orleans gutter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Cheech the Conser... 1,457,466
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 40 min zazz 98,268
News If ex-felons pay their dues to society, let's g... (Jun '08) 2 hr Your stupid pro-e... 1,167
News The 10 commandments of cancer prevention (May '09) Thu Trying to be hopeful 36
News Should men wear pantyhose for warmth? It's not ... (Jan '09) Thu Troup54 233
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) Thu zazz 25,572
News Mistrial rejected; man gets life -- OrlandoSent... (Jun '07) Wed RoyceJr 12

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages