Level 3

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#272968 Jul 4, 2011
Your Next wrote:
<quoted text>
HeHeHe good night
And good night to you and any pro-Caylee lurkers.

“LEST WE FORGET...”

Since: Apr 09

MT DORA FL

#272969 Jul 4, 2011
Helena-Handbasket wrote:
<quoted text>
She also wanted advice about the best way to get financing because she planned to trade in two cars on two NEW ones.
There aren't enough Dave Ramsey books in print to help someone that clueless about money.
Yea, I remember that. How'd that work out?
Yoy

Gold Coast, Australia

#272970 Jul 4, 2011
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Tribe Mom, it is what it is, and it's in the jury's hands now to fight about.
I'm too tired to fight about this tonight. Let's wait for the jury to come back with their verdict.
It occurred to me today, I wonder what all the mnay thousands of bloggers are going to do with themselves once this case ends. I think we all will suffer from withdrawal symptoms......this case has been such a big part of our lives for 3 years, it's hard to imagine not waiting for the next doc dump, court hearing, exclusive bombshell, etc.
Wow.
:(
Unfortunately Nancy I believe that this case is far from over and many can and will have appellate court decisions etc to keep them busy not to mention the guilt phase of trial if she is found guilty. I actually think things will ramp up once the jury comes back because there is every chance that Casey will take the stand in an attempt to plead for her life. Still that remains to be seen and a lot haas happened during the last 3 years that bears analysis imo.
We have those who pleaded for Casey to be set free in the face of mounds of evidence showing she murdered a dfenseless 2 year old child with which she was charged with the resposiblilty of caring for.

We have the mobs which were present (in a lynching sense)throughout the same period demanding Casey be fried and tormenting her family.

We have the family themselves who acted strangely and let themselves be manipulated as well as attempting to manipulate others without regard for their grand daughter.

We have bloggers who have been infatuated (like myself) with every detail of this case and the effects that had on even the investigation and handling of the trial.

All of this stuff is interesting, peoples motives and driving forces varied but none the less I am fascinated by the psychology of it all.

Well I am glad the trial has been done and done fairly. I can only pray there will be justice for Caylee, who somehow throughout this process seemed to be forgotten and is now finally being put in the forefront where she should have always been.

PS> Thanks to all you guys for the many very interesting chats and support given over the years here on the thread. And finally may little Caylee Rest In Peace.

“MY CHILDREN, MY WORLD”

Level 2

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#272971 Jul 4, 2011
Yoy wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately Nancy I believe that this case is far from over and many can and will have appellate court decisions etc to keep them busy not to mention the guilt phase of trial if she is found guilty. I actually think things will ramp up once the jury comes back because there is every chance that Casey will take the stand in an attempt to plead for her life. Still that remains to be seen and a lot haas happened during the last 3 years that bears analysis imo.
We have those who pleaded for Casey to be set free in the face of mounds of evidence showing she murdered a dfenseless 2 year old child with which she was charged with the resposiblilty of caring for.
We have the mobs which were present (in a lynching sense)throughout the same period demanding Casey be fried and tormenting her family.
We have the family themselves who acted strangely and let themselves be manipulated as well as attempting to manipulate others without regard for their grand daughter.
We have bloggers who have been infatuated (like myself) with every detail of this case and the effects that had on even the investigation and handling of the trial.
All of this stuff is interesting, peoples motives and driving forces varied but none the less I am fascinated by the psychology of it all.
Well I am glad the trial has been done and done fairly. I can only pray there will be justice for Caylee, who somehow throughout this process seemed to be forgotten and is now finally being put in the forefront where she should have always been.
PS> Thanks to all you guys for the many very interesting chats and support given over the years here on the thread. And finally may little Caylee Rest In Peace.
Well said.
Casey is guilty

Frankfort, KY

#272972 Jul 5, 2011
I wonder if the little princess got a good night's sleep last night?:)
a stranger

United States

#272973 Jul 5, 2011
I hope that somewhere in her crazy , psychotic mind there is just a tiny bit of reality floating around in there that makes sleep impossible. I hope she dreams everynight that she has duct tape over her mouth and can't breathe !
Casey is guilty

Frankfort, KY

#272974 Jul 5, 2011
Notice it didn't take 31 days to report this:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/os-...

My sincere condolences to the family. Rest in peace little guy.
Hal

Cherry Hill, NJ

#272975 Jul 5, 2011
Casey is guilty wrote:
She probably did , she hasn't any feeling but for herself.

Doesn't matter, she'll be heading for Lowell State Prison by the end of the week/end.

That's all that matters now , it's all over .
reading the comments

Winter Park, FL

#272976 Jul 5, 2011
Now, we wait.....wonder if Casey still thinks she's going to walk after the closing statements by the Prosecution?
lol!

snipped:

Praise continues to come in for Jose Baez' performance at the Casey Anthony trial. Most all of the praise is from fellow defense attorneys. Some of the accolades comes from "what else could he do?" standard.
Casey lied to Jose Baez; he obviously believed the lies.
Answer: No. Statement Analysis showed that Baez, himself, was deceptive. It is not "obvious" to anyone listening with care.

Had Casey Anthony lied to Baez, and Baez simply repeated the lies, he would not test deceptive in analysis.

If you repeat a lie, not knowing that it is a lie, your language will not show deceit. You may be wrong, but you are not deceitful.

Deception is an act of the will. If you make the decision to lie, it is an act of your will.

The determination of the will is the intellect and the emotions. Emotion is the number one influence upon language. When you make the decision to deceive, whether it is by withholding information, or by deliberate lying, your will is engaged and your language will reveal this.

Jose Baez lied, deliberately, and now receives praise?

He held Caylee Anthony in contempt. He held the truth in contempt. He held the people of the State of Florida, of whom he has lined his pockets while not preparing a case, in contempt.

He, like his client, holds the world in contempt.

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/
TGSCDWD

AOL

#272977 Jul 5, 2011
reading the comments wrote:
Now, we wait.....wonder if Casey still thinks she's going to walk after the closing statements by the Prosecution?
lol!
snipped:
Praise continues to come in for Jose Baez' performance at the Casey Anthony trial. Most all of the praise is from fellow defense attorneys. Some of the accolades comes from "what else could he do?" standard.
Casey lied to Jose Baez; he obviously believed the lies.
Answer: No. Statement Analysis showed that Baez, himself, was deceptive. It is not "obvious" to anyone listening with care.
Had Casey Anthony lied to Baez, and Baez simply repeated the lies, he would not test deceptive in analysis.
If you repeat a lie, not knowing that it is a lie, your language will not show deceit. You may be wrong, but you are not deceitful.
Deception is an act of the will. If you make the decision to lie, it is an act of your will.
The determination of the will is the intellect and the emotions. Emotion is the number one influence upon language. When you make the decision to deceive, whether it is by withholding information, or by deliberate lying, your will is engaged and your language will reveal this.
Jose Baez lied, deliberately, and now receives praise?
He held Caylee Anthony in contempt. He held the truth in contempt. He held the people of the State of Florida, of whom he has lined his pockets while not preparing a case, in contempt.
He, like his client, holds the world in contempt.
http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/
Waaaaaaaaaaaaa
TGSCDWD

AOL

#272978 Jul 5, 2011
Hal wrote:
<quoted text>
She probably did , she hasn't any feeling but for herself.
Doesn't matter, she'll be heading for Lowell State Prison by the end of the week/end.
That's all that matters now , it's all over .
Waaaaaaaaaaaaa
LMAO

AOL

#272979 Jul 5, 2011
The Sage wrote:
<quoted text>
And how many crimes have you prosecuted in your time? Just because you can throw around terms like "FBI" doesn't mean you have a clue what you're talking about. I've got 5 FBI agents on speed dial in my phone. How about you? I never suggested a fight between myself or anyone. Perhaps you need to work on your reading comprehnsion skills. All of my posts have been carefully crafted to stay within the law. Your crew members cannot say the same thing. Best of luck to you all!:-)
Bwaaaaahaaaaaahaaaaaahaaaaa
Five FBI agents on speed dial......
Bwaaaaahaaaaahaaaaahaaaa
LMAO

AOL

#272980 Jul 5, 2011
Casey is guilty wrote:
Your obsession is showing.....again.
Just sayin'........
Hal

Cherry Hill, NJ

#272981 Jul 5, 2011
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
Just sayin'........
Your doing your usual azzhole Hat-changing routine again/ Day's/ D.Head

Just sayin.......
reading the comments

Winter Park, FL

#272982 Jul 5, 2011
How interesting that Casey had 2 lawyers that are just like her. Why wouldn't Cindy be emboldened to lie on the stand? That's all Casey's lawyers were doing! Lying & mis-truthing.

snipped
George never outright denied the Henkel brand duct tape was his. In fact, he has never denied it was his in almost 3 years of interviews, depositions and trial testimony.Jose Baez outright stated that George DENIED the tape was his. FALSE

When removing the people who state they DID smell decomposition in the car, Baez’s clear intention was to remove everyone who either wouldn’t have lied because of possible involvement in Caylee’s death or cover-up of same and reduce it to one person, George.

After 2-1/2 years of the evidence found at the remains site being available to the defense, I find it impossible to believe the defense does not know that there were 3 pieces of duct tape on Caylee’s skull with a 4th piece a few feet away. It was not 2 pieces of duct tape on Caylee’s skull with a 3rd piece a few feet away. This is the second time that Cheney Mason has stated this blatant misrepresentation of evidence in the case, and this time to the jury.

Dr. Werner Spitz did not say that suffocation will cause the tell-tale staining behind the ears on the inside of the cranial cavity. He stated it can. So the lack of staining does not mean that suffocation could not have taken place, as stated by Baez in his closing arguments.

And there are several more, but those are the more egregious lies presented to the jury during the defense’s closing argument.
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/07/04/cayle...
Casey is guilty

Frankfort, KY

#272983 Jul 5, 2011
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
Just sayin'........
Waaaaaaaaaaaa

Level 1

Since: Jun 07

Pierceton, IN

#272984 Jul 5, 2011
I think Linda Drane Burdick did a wonderful job. I was expecting it to be good, but it was great! She hit it right out of the ball park showing the uncaring person Casey is to her entire family.
In the beginning I did not care for Cindy, and even though she lied on the stand last week, I feel sorry for her now. She does not want her child to die even though she obviously knows she is guilty. George and Cindy's life will never be the same again, and Lee seems to be done with his sister, cannot blame him for that, seeing what she did to her child, and entier family.
I hope that George and Cindy find peace together one day.
Is today THE day

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#272985 Jul 5, 2011
I think a verdict by 1:00 pm.
Lil Lady

Mount Sterling, KY

#272987 Jul 5, 2011
ngrace wrote:
The real ngrace is saying goodnight.
If you were the REAL Nancy Grace, you'd say "Goodnight, Friend." :D
Kate

Spring Hill, FL

#272988 Jul 5, 2011
A good productive day today from the jury.
They've got through and understand the instruction and will see what each other is thinking in order to review evidence one more time before taking a poll.
Late today if they're all on the same page or by mid-day Wednesday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 27 min Snow In Winter 50,359
last post wins! (Jul '11) 40 min Wiley_Kyote 5,347
Legit supplier of m-a-rij-uauna,pain n anxiety ... 2 hr Local orlando 1
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr THE DEVIL 1,173,024
Michelle Obama's secret diary may be viewed on ... 4 hr Amy an and Mia 1
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 6 hr jrw 96,836
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 7 hr The Real Missy 17,825
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 9 hr Murph 70,777
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE