CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

“Picasso”

Level 7

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

#267013 Jun 29, 2011
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Ngrace?
LOL she has been missing hasn't she!
PLL

Boca Raton, FL

#267015 Jun 29, 2011
linda wrote:
<quoted text>DUHH I don't think so. Who else could have been in the trunk.
Duhh that damn car had been abandoned for weeks...and that b---casey had been spoken to and claimed everything was fine fine fine...
Truth

Larwill, IN

#267016 Jun 29, 2011
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Cindy did get us good, but she's not being accused of burying Caylee like trash. She also hasn't been accused of sticking her penis in an 8-year-old little girl's mouth and sending her to school. Jose Baez is trying to make George look like a depraved, heinous individual who would do anything and have no conscience about it.
He's failing to do that so far. I don't think a man can forget someone trying to make them look like the ultimate perv (jmo).
Could it be because her boss may be call to the stand concerning her work records? And she would than be in trouble for not telling the truth?

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#267017 Jun 29, 2011
Chief Wiggums wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of character would some one be to lie and cover up evidence even if it some one you love? How does that help? One can stand by the loved one, but not lie and cover for that some one.. Can't you see this isn't a winning ticket? Or are you that callous a character? truth doesn't matter?
From day one they should have been telling the truth but they didn't and now they have to save their own azzes.

I wonder if this trial will be done by July 15th?

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#267018 Jun 29, 2011
linda wrote:
How do u throw your own child under the bus unless you are guilty of something yourself and afraid that something is going to come out on you?
Ruby? Are you rubygoober?

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#267020 Jun 29, 2011
linda wrote:
First of all I believe GEORGE is a fake. Has everyone forgotten the fact when george went to pick up the car that he thought it was decompostion. He just drove the car back home and went back to work. Very strange. Why would he go back to work if he thought there had been a dead body in the trunk. I'm not buying anything george says.
Ruby, you know Cindy talked George out of it. She said she had been keeping in touch with Casey on a daily basis and would get to the bottom of it. She also wanted him to keep his new job.
Truth

Larwill, IN

#267021 Jun 29, 2011
And maybe he saw the "The newest member of Caylee's team "on www.youtube.com .

Level 1

Since: Jun 07

Plymouth, IN

#267022 Jun 29, 2011
My daughter worked at a hospital in Florida, and she said that the hospital would still have Cindy's emails, they legally have to keep everything due to law suits.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#267023 Jun 29, 2011
REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
<quoted text>LOL she has been missing hasn't she!
She or jbmission are the only one or two persons I can imagine doing that to Judge Perry. They may be one and the same person.
:-)
Chief Wiggums

Dayton, OH

#267024 Jun 29, 2011
Hal wrote:
<quoted text>
LI >
I wonder how many times Caseys/Eras gas cans were filled by Baez when she moonlighted at his office when she was out on bond >> LOL & ROFL
Makes me want to puke.
Her forehead looks swollen again today ?
That's the pent up rage wanting out! She is trying on to lose it in my opinion.

Level 1

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#267025 Jun 29, 2011
To whoever it was that rated my previous comment a clear lightbulb, a peanut and big red X u will be hearing from my lawyer Jose after this trial

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#267026 Jun 29, 2011
ngrace_ wrote:
<quoted text>
What? It wasn't me..... All I have is 4 padded walls....
They won't let me out....
:(
Don't I wish. I thought you would wait until after the verdict at least. LOL!

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#267027 Jun 29, 2011
PLL wrote:
<quoted text>Duhh that damn car had been abandoned for weeks...and that b---casey had been spoken to and claimed everything was fine fine fine...
That is right.
AN 5-9ll

Wilkesboro, NC

#267028 Jun 29, 2011
roys gotta eat 2 wrote:
before i go........
remember back in the day when the anthony's first got mark nejame and all the haters were actively trying to discredit him?
remember that dude joe jordan who took the 5th yesterday?
he was one of the haters trying to discredit nejame.
:)
websleuths.com
Originally Posted by josephsjordansr
View Post
Mark Nejame
/quote/
Orlando attorney, Mark NeJame with wife Josie and 1 year old Birthday Girl, Valentina. "This is a very special way to remember Valentina's cute little butt.
She's growing so fast and this allows us to preserve her sweet innocence forever." Mark and Josie NeJame
http://baby-bellys.com/_wsn/page4.html
/end quote/
joe jordan was out to make nejame look like an incestuous pedophile just because he worked for the anthony's.
oh my.
Remember when baez filed false documents with the court alleging that Mark Nejame negotiated a waiver with the Anthonys in return for allowing Brad Conway review the TES documents?

Remember when Mason went into Mr. Nejame's office and threw dollar bills at the agent supervising the TES document perusal?

Remeber when baez sent George into Mr. Nejame's office to disrupt the TES press conference?

Remember how TES was going to show the flooded remains scene when baez misled George about the reason for the press conference?

Remember when Brad Conway resigned as the Anthony's lawyer when cindy had falsified the terms of the waiver?

Remember when Brad Conway accused baez of lying to the court and fearing that he would be called as a witness?

Remember when Mark Nejame told the Anthonys that he felt badly for them and agreed to represent but not casey?

Remember when Mr. Nejame resigned after the Anthonys continued to make TV appearances and alleged Caylee was still alive?

Remember when Rambler accused Mark Nejame of being involved in the death of Caylee Anthony?

Level 1

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#267029 Jun 29, 2011
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Cindy did get us good, but she's not being accused of burying Caylee like trash. She also hasn't been accused of sticking her penis in an 8-year-old little girl's mouth and sending her to school. Jose Baez is trying to make George look like a depraved, heinous individual who would do anything and have no conscience about it.
He's failing to do that so far. I don't think a man can forget someone trying to make them look like the ultimate perv (jmo).
The reason I said that is because...I have just believed all along that Cindy has always been the "mastermind" behind everything that comes out of George's mouth ...and until yesterday, Lee's mouth too. Did you see the way Lee was treated after he got off the stand yesterday? George stood, faced the wall, and let Lee go back to his seat without even looking at him...Cindy stood up and let Lee by but had a look on her face that said it all.

Level 6

Since: Jul 08

Here, In Reality

#267030 Jun 29, 2011
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
She acted that way back as far as August 2008. She was pissed off because she thought they had a party for Caylee's birthday without her. She made remarks about missing her mom's famous chili and everybody being over for the big celebration. She was watching the news somehow because she said she saw all the cars out in front of their house, which were the news stations. It had to be explained to her that it was only the family and maybe Mallory. I think they said a stranger dropped by and they let him come in.
She is a hateful, spiteful woman.
Yep!

That's the first thing I though of when Baez made his idiotic statement about Casey not having TV in jail. Totally disingenuous on his part.

During one of Casey's very first jail calls we heard her berating family members because she SAW the media outside the house. She SAW Mallory's car in the driveway.

Poor Casey... arrested on a f*cking whim & she's stuck in jail watching the world continue to go on WITHOUT HER.

“Picasso”

Level 7

Calla Lilies

#267031 Jun 29, 2011
The Judge is now on his way back 2 court. This time with 2 deputies. The screaming lunatic is nowhere in site.
by jimlichtenstein via twitter at 1:11 PM

“Picasso”

Level 7

Calla Lilies

#267032 Jun 29, 2011
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
She or jbmission are the only one or two persons I can imagine doing that to Judge Perry. They may be one and the same person.
Look around you, there are a few more that would do the same thing. Some of them are on here daily :-)
AN 5-9ll

Wilkesboro, NC

#267033 Jun 29, 2011
linda wrote:
<quoted text>DUHH I don't think so. Who else could have been in the trunk.
I heard that before George decided what to do, he called Dr. Furton. Dr. Furton told him not to worry and to go back to work. He told George that rotting cabbage and rotting salami in the trash could cause the smell of human decomposition. He asked George if there had been any Velveeta in the trunk to cause the odor.

“Picasso”

Level 7

Calla Lilies

#267034 Jun 29, 2011
A man in handcuffs named Mark Schmidder (spelling?) is being arraigned in front of Judge Perry right now.
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:27 PM

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min sonicfilter 1,483,451
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 15 min Princess Hey 13,172
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr mdbuilder 62,982
subs weed roofiess Xanies bar,Blues,oc's,molly 14 hr sisi 1
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 15 hr Princess Hey 19,333
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Sun zazz 98,316
News Faces Drug Charges (Aug '08) Sun Mt Vernon Rd resi... 15

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages