CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

Level 1

Since: Jun 07

Plymouth, IN

#262956 Jun 24, 2011
Perjury is a Felony wrote:
Baez has become such an object of contempt for me that I cannot even stand to see him walking around the way he does. He is disgusting in every way possible for a human being to be. He encourages his witnesses to LIE. HE lies. He tries a case with total lies and distortions of the truth, but he has clearly been in a meeting with the Anthony family coaching them to lie and cover up the truth. I hope the jury can see through this fiasco. It is sickening.
I totally agree. He is Mr. Bobblehead, everytime he gets shot down, his head bobbles, and he gets his arrogant look on his face. I can't stand him.
Charliedon

Moscow, TN

#262957 Jun 24, 2011
reading the comments wrote:
<quoted text>
This whole family is wigged out.
Boy, you said a mouthful! This Lee was jealous of all the attention Casey's pregnancy was getting and acted like a 2 yr old child will do when you have another baby.

The men in this family, George and Lee, are typical males from a female dominated home.

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

#262958 Jun 24, 2011
paul wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would a lazy terrible murderous mother car to put a diaper on a child they were gonna murder? Do u really think she cared? WHO TOOK CARE OF CAYLEE EVERY TIME SHE SAID SHE WAS AT THE BABY. SITTERS OR GRANDPARENTS HOME BUT OVVIOUSLY WAS NOT. WHO. Exactly, the trunk of the carÂ…
Forgive if this has already been discussed, but were Caylee's shoes with the remains or in the car or trunk?
the burning question

Brooksville, FL

#262959 Jun 24, 2011
Is a plea deal in the works ?
paul

Boynton Beach, FL

#262960 Jun 24, 2011
Boss Hogg wrote:
Where the F is Mary and her staunch support of Cindy?
I agree...Cindy is lying but WHY? Why lie after the press release?
You guys are so dense it amazes me. There is MORE to this story!
I can't wait to see what Nancy Grace has to say about this. No way to spin it like she's a grieving grandmother. Nancy is on record saying that kind of BS is nonsense.
When one APPEARS to be grieving they will be referred to as GREIVING, WHEN ONE CLEARLY IS LYING they will be referred to as a lier. Simple, that is how life works. If a saint is a saint they will b adorned but if the same saint begins lying they will become hated. Do you comprehend normal human interaction n judgement yet?

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#262961 Jun 24, 2011
totally kris wrote:
ok another thing ...unless someone else noted this. Lee was hurt that they didnt tell him until DAYS before Caylee was born. so why when CIndy tesitfied did she say that in June when she found out about the pregnancy they called family right away...Lee, Mallory etc??? Was that a lie too???
Everything seems to be a lie.
laural

Owings Mills, MD

#262962 Jun 24, 2011
If only Lee or George would crack, have a break down whatever and start telling the truth........

Otherwise no one will ever know what really happened.

Cindy and Casey will never crack - they're hardcore psychos.
AN 5-9ll

Wilkesboro, NC

#262963 Jun 24, 2011
31 DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
Any animal in those woods would have taken a diaper or pull up, especially if it was soiled. That's what animals do...they would have no interest in the clothes.
So an animal pulled off the shorts in one piece over Caylee's hips and off her legs and then tore up the diaper? What animal could pull shorts with an elastic waist over a diaper?
Sergi

Cape Coral, FL

#262964 Jun 24, 2011
Its very sad to think the only people that care for Caylee is the prosecutors and the public that know the truth..I hope the jury sees thru all the lies of the Anthony family and the reason is to save Casey..PATHETIC SICK FAMILY!!!
JMO of course..

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#262965 Jun 24, 2011
DesertRose wrote:
FYI Posters----Make sure your anti-virus software is up to date and working well.
I was in here posting last night and got hit with the HP Home Security 2012 nightmare virus.
5 hrs and $170 later, finally got rid of it.
(maybe from one of those Casey lovers lol) jk
I've gotten it twice from here.
but mine was vista 2011
PLL

AOL

#262966 Jun 24, 2011
dakoda wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree. He is Mr. Bobblehead, everytime he gets shot down, his head bobbles, and he gets his arrogant look on his face. I can't stand him.
Cracks me up,when he gets the runs too..towards the podium..boy he's something

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#262967 Jun 24, 2011
31 DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn't it have been great to be a fly on the wall in that house, especially in 2008? Then again...we'd be dead in 1 minute with one swat by Cindy if we lived beyond just getting in the door!
Have to catch a plane.
Darn will miss Kronks testimony!
Catch up with ya all later!

Have a good Fri.

:)
LMAO

AOL

#262968 Jun 24, 2011
AN 5-9ll wrote:
http://www.inyopools.com
FYI. The lightest ladder for a four foot pool is 23.6 pounds.
Yes that is the shipping weight - but a above pool ladder is to be filled with sand or water when in use. to hold the ladder in place !
Random

Huntington, WV

#262969 Jun 24, 2011
It may just be me but Lee seemed to be acting fake. Refusing to give any real information to the prosecution for the sake of being stubborn because he wasn't included in Casey's pregnancy?! He acts like a completely different person when Baez is up there.

I'm wondering if Baez has gotten the Anthonys to lie for the defense. He is such a snake!
AN 5-9ll

Wilkesboro, NC

#262970 Jun 24, 2011
paul wrote:
<quoted text>
Im not sure i would wanna be present if my sister was having a baby from a one night stand or a drug sale exchange romp in the sack or some other UNMORAL WAY to conceive a child. Not many brothers would support that.
How many mothers have their brothers with them at delivery?

I have a feeling that Lee ALWAYS deferred to casey. Did she ever pay him for the car he bought?

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

#262971 Jun 24, 2011
laural wrote:
If only Lee or George would crack, have a break down whatever and start telling the truth........
Otherwise no one will ever know what really happened.
Cindy and Casey will never crack - they're hardcore psychos.
They can only cry for themselves. Look at Lee up there blubbering because HIS feelings were hurt. Has he EVER sobbed for Caylee? Shouldn't the image of that sweet child make them all crack? Nope, just mention one of THEIR issues and pass the tissues.
AN 5-9ll

Wilkesboro, NC

#262972 Jun 24, 2011
Sweet53 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have to catch a plane.
Darn will miss Kronks testimony!
Catch up with ya all later!
Have a good Fri.
:)
Travel safely.
paul

Boynton Beach, FL

#262973 Jun 24, 2011
laural wrote:
You can show me pictures of the pool all day long...Caylee did Not drown.
I truly believe she overdosed at the hands of Casey so Casey could go to Tony's that night. The night of the fight with Cindy, the 15th I believe.
This is all a ruse to make her "look" better and distract from the truth.
Intentional or not, she killed her child.
If a mother unintentionally kills their child they would grieve NOT CELEBRATE. When im not w my 2.5 year old im thinking about them all the time. She CLEARLY wanted this to happen
LMAO

AOL

#262974 Jun 24, 2011
Would you rather be in jail for the past three years, or confined in the Anthonys house hold with the 4 of them ?
Random

Huntington, WV

#262975 Jun 24, 2011
AN 5-9ll wrote:
<quoted text>
So an animal pulled off the shorts in one piece over Caylee's hips and off her legs and then tore up the diaper? What animal could pull shorts with an elastic waist over a diaper?
That's exactly what I was wondering. Probably the same "dog" or "coyote" that buried the baby.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Earl 1,460,531
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 46 min Patriot AKA Bozo 7,969
News Judge's brother, a convicted murderer, is back ... (Mar '08) 1 hr Jeremy 87
two words (Jul '10) 7 hr CJ Rocker 27,921
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 7 hr CJ Rocker 3,077
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 7 hr CJ Rocker 19,241
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 7 hr CJ Rocker 13,112

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages