CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
FLCheerleader

Mims, FL

#221725 May 11, 2011
By hanging her head and having her hair cover her eyes, Casey Anthony looks defeated today.

“Justice for Caylee”

Level 3

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#221726 May 11, 2011
Twiggy wrote:
<quoted text>
And Caylee's life wasn't at stake. Casey was so serious about her "missing" and kidnapped" daughter, that she took the cops on a scavenger hunt, only she didn't reveal where the bones were. What fun and oh so serious.
Never mind don't answer, you must be one of the members of public opinion Baez was talking about, uneducated. I agree. Wise up and engage some common sense.
You have me confused.. Are you talking to CKC, or the post of Poe15 he was quoting? lol..
resident

Covina, CA

#221727 May 11, 2011
KlSSlE wrote:
<quoted text>
ITA and if memory serves me well there we also phone calls to the Anthony’s home shortly after Casey’s arrest from a woman. Thought made by Bozo and his team. After the public see’s the way he handled this case I’m confident it will be his last.
How sad was it to see them arguing at the defense table. Could she still ask for a change in counsel? That sure would delay the case!
The way Casey will get back at Bozo is to have a visit with her parents, that would set him off, and I could see her doing that.
3Chihuahuas

Southwest Brevard Cnty, FL

#221728 May 11, 2011
FLCheerleader wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
Are you tuned in to the jury selection this morning?
I sure do enjoy listening to Judge Perry read the charges against Casey Anthony.
Hello Fl Cheerleader,
Oh yeah,have Tru-tv's InSession on,and WFTV live-feed on for when Tru goes to commercial.Some people thought jury selection would be boring....but the anthony defense always entertains!
And we've not been disappointed.Yesterday's jury-pool dismissal,though I can't say I'm surprised,was still a shocker.
T-REX

Paradise, CA

#221729 May 11, 2011
me4sure wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, are we starting up for a meltdown today.. Name calling is so classy isn't it? I have lots of time to enjoy your meltdowns this morning, but would you wait til later in the afternoon before you do your best meltdown?
Hi ME4, As you noticed good old super stalker Walker located who I am and she is constantly posting my name in order for everybody to be impressed and in awe of her sleuthing ability`s.
Let her play her game.Let her believe she is correct,she hasnt anything else she can post about me.LOL.
3Chihuahuas

#221730 May 11, 2011
FLCheerleader wrote:
By hanging her head and having her hair cover her eyes, Casey Anthony looks defeated today.
baez better watch out! We all know how spiteful casey can be,(her own words).She may feel baez needs to learn not to dismiss her like that!
PLL

AOL

#221731 May 11, 2011
FLCheerleader wrote:
<quoted text>
awww.... I hear ya, seeing people cry makes me want to cry... but when Casey cries it makes me angry because I can only wonder where those tears were three years ago.
It's a mess...there's a whole bunch of people raising hell about the whole thing..it's upsetting and sad to me..I know I raised hell at first 3 years ago...I'm not a perfect person no where close..just flat upset me baby was gone and all the lies etc...but darn it..it's just sad the whole thing..
FLCheerleader

Mims, FL

#221732 May 11, 2011
Red High Heels wrote:
<quoted text>
I thinnk there would lots of interest in what that little mugshot.
You must be posting while drunk. It's a little early for that, isn't it?

“I live for Caylee”

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

we all love her

#221733 May 11, 2011
BarbG wrote:
I guess they forgot to give her medication today, as yesterday she was all smiles, Monday all tears now today nodding her head no...I see Bozo'e eyes can't stop scanning the jurors. Maybe he's hoping his momma will show up.
What is with Casey down at the end of the table hiding her face and snifflin? Is she losing it?
reading the comments

Orlando, FL

#221734 May 11, 2011
FLCheerleader wrote:
Wonder if she is still thinking & believes that she can beat these charges and she's going to be walking out free.

At some point it seems it would even become clear to her that she's cooked.

And she's still defiant and will not plea; to plea, she would be admitting it's all true. Apparently she likes to gamble.
Too late to say 'accident'.
T-REX

Paradise, CA

#221735 May 11, 2011
Red High Heels wrote:
<quoted text>
My name isn't Debra, Terri Diane Clevenger. But lets talk about Josh and his kid. Maybe you can post some pics of that little critter? I thinnk there would lots of interest in what that little mugshot.
Oh!
i`m sorry,your not Debra, in that case I`m not Terri either,
FLCheerleader

Mims, FL

#221736 May 11, 2011
3Chihuahuas wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Fl Cheerleader,
Oh yeah,have Tru-tv's InSession on,and WFTV live-feed on for when Tru goes to commercial.Some people thought jury selection would be boring....but the anthony defense always entertains!
And we've not been disappointed.Yesterday's jury-pool dismissal,though I can't say I'm surprised,was still a shocker.
I wish she were hanging her head in shame but, that isn't so. That is one shameless girl! I wonder what she is thinking by hanging her head in court today..... "maybe this will convince them I'm innocent" ... Oh wait, is she punishing Baez by not sitting up straight and looking forward?
3Chihuahuas

#221737 May 11, 2011
casey and baez having a private convo in holding room.Would LOVE to overhear that.
T-REX

Paradise, CA

#221738 May 11, 2011
I missed 99% of the jury selection yesterday, somebody posted that Baez got on Casey`s case and she didnt act like she enjoyed it to the point of being pissed.
Anybody have the link for that,would love to see that.
FLCheerleader

Mims, FL

#221739 May 11, 2011
3Chihuahuas wrote:
<quoted text>
baez better watch out! We all know how spiteful casey can be,(her own words).She may feel baez needs to learn not to dismiss her like that!
GMTA.... ;-)

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#221740 May 11, 2011
reading the comments wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder if she is still thinking & believes that she can beat these charges and she's going to be walking out free.
At some point it seems it would even become clear to her that she's cooked.
And she's still defiant and will not plea; to plea, she would be admitting it's all true. Apparently she likes to gamble.
Too late to say 'accident'.
To plea out the court will want the admission of guilt and the details of how she mudered Caylee, iirc.
U-wait-n-C

Sea Cliff, NY

#221741 May 11, 2011
Somethings going down. Maybe she has changed her mind aboout taking a plea ?
Don't think she wants to go through with the trial.
Kate

Brooksville, FL

#221742 May 11, 2011
Judge Perry left no stone unturned with this group of 50 jurors.
It's beginning to set in with Casey about the seriousness of what she did.
She appeared to be more upset about false information charges than the death of her daughter.
That may come at the trial itself when gruesome evidence is shown for all to see.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#221743 May 11, 2011
T-REX wrote:
I missed 99% of the jury selection yesterday, somebody posted that Baez got on Casey`s case and she didnt act like she enjoyed it to the point of being pissed.
Anybody have the link for that,would love to see that.
Here ya go Rexy.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/crime/2011/0...
FLCheerleader

Mims, FL

#221744 May 11, 2011
PLL wrote:
<quoted text>It's a mess...there's a whole bunch of people raising hell about the whole thing..it's upsetting and sad to me..I know I raised hell at first 3 years ago...I'm not a perfect person no where close..just flat upset me baby was gone and all the lies etc...but darn it..it's just sad the whole thing..
I know. I got teary the first day jury selection began. It was the same feeling I had the day it was reported small child's bones were discovered near the Anthony home, just overwhelming sadness about the whole thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 17 min CodeTalker 1,617,606
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 6 hr lisa 98,544
News Orange County Schools employee indicted on firs... (Mar '09) 7 hr CAL 112
Coke for tourist 20 hr jimi-yank 3
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) Mon Wiley_Kyote 73,851
Websleuths admin is convicted habitual sex offe... (Apr '09) Sun I see u 304
Under the table (Apr '17) Oct 14 --IslandGurL-- 2

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages