CASEY: Does the State have the goods?
cares4caylee

Norman, OK

#50245 Dec 14, 2009
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope not at all, but Dominic had to be very horny,
Or had an excellent prescription from a very special nurse! Just kidding. Maybe they both donned a bag over their heads before going to far!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#50246 Dec 14, 2009
Yoy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Sergi, it was in the statement made by Kronk. He said that he thought they were having an affair and that they weren't even trying to hide it. He said that one day Dominic decided to take Cindy in his car and the others went with Kronk to the Hotel but Cindy and Dom got lost and didn't turn up for an hour. H spoke of Cindy coming to Dom and his room after Caylee had been found and asking Dominic to walk with her. Later he found them downstairs holding hands and they sent him to the house to lock up after the police left. He also told of an incident when they were being fingerprinted where they all sat in the waiting room and in front of them all Cindy sat close to Dominic and stroked his arm up and down in a very familiar way.
excuse me Yoy, wasnt that jim hoover?
i think that is the name you wanted
[smiles]
Mrs Beasley

AOL

#50247 Dec 14, 2009
Powerkeeper wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that you are kidding around but can you imagine that your grandchild is murdered, your daughter is in jail and you are prowling around? Could Cindy emasculate George anymore than she has? I wonder if he will retaliate or if he was given a 'script' too.
Oh I would say Cindy gave him a script and he says "yes dear" I will do as you say.
No one in that family has grieved for Caylee, they have shown greed but no grief.
Hey Marce

Chula Vista, CA

#50248 Dec 14, 2009
Betsy in FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Yoy... good to see ya...
Now, if we could only find Wichien....
Where is our little Siamese these days? I've not seen her in a dog's age. Or should that be cat's age?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#50249 Dec 14, 2009
uh oh, i was late in responding [i didnt see anyone else had corrected it]
hope you dont feel as if you are being jumped on....there are so many involved
Hey Marce

Chula Vista, CA

#50250 Dec 14, 2009
Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
very very or drunk as hooter brown
"Drunk as Hooter Brown"? I've not heard that one before, but I sure like it!
Hey Marce

Chula Vista, CA

#50251 Dec 14, 2009
Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I would say Cindy gave him a script and he says "yes dear" I will do as you say.
No one in that family has grieved for Caylee, they have shown greed but no grief.
Maybe they get confused cuz they both start with "gree'. Yeah, that must be it.
Powerkeeper

North Wilkesboro, NC

#50252 Dec 14, 2009
mayree24 wrote:
uh oh, i was late in responding [i didnt see anyone else had corrected it]
hope you dont feel as if you are being jumped on....there are so many involved
It's like a conspiracy. lol

“Tactful & Classy”

Level 1

Since: Oct 08

at all times

#50253 Dec 14, 2009
Hey Marce wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is our little Siamese these days? I've not seen her in a dog's age. Or should that be cat's age?
I was thinking of her and OneTickedGranny this weekend.

Got a hold of Granny and she is fine, she can't get to the computer right now, busy chasing chickens around.

If anyone hears from Wichien tell her lots of folks missher too.
dead woman walking

Toronto, Canada

#50254 Dec 14, 2009
how many ppl here read the blog at marinade daves? that man is a real piece of work. he created all these pretend women that he pretends blog at his site but most of them are just him. this case has brought a lot of weirdos to the surface to say the least but he is the biggest one of all. a troll, living on state money. still lives with his mother. he freaks out and reveals his true personality about once a month then he says he's feeling sick and has to leave for a while. very scary. does anyone here know who I mean?
Mrs Beasley

AOL

#50255 Dec 14, 2009
Hey Marce wrote:
<quoted text>
probably so
I have never seen a family as messed up as this one
Hey Marce

Chula Vista, CA

#50256 Dec 14, 2009
Powerkeeper wrote:
<quoted text>
It's like a conspiracy. lol
There was only one original answer. The rest were cloned.

Level 3

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#50257 Dec 14, 2009
Hey Marce wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey... Hey Marce.... I dunno.. I haven't seen her on any of the threads in quite some time.

Where are ya, Wichien? Come out, come out, wherever you are....meow!
:)
Hey Marce

Chula Vista, CA

#50258 Dec 14, 2009
dead woman walking wrote:
how many ppl here read the blog at marinade daves? that man is a real piece of work. he created all these pretend women that he pretends blog at his site but most of them are just him. this case has brought a lot of weirdos to the surface to say the least but he is the biggest one of all. a troll, living on state money. still lives with his mother. he freaks out and reveals his true personality about once a month then he says he's feeling sick and has to leave for a while. very scary. does anyone here know who I mean?
That surprises me. Most people seem to regard Marinade Dave in high esteem. Why do you think he does most of the posting?
chuckycheez_68

Fairview Heights, IL

#50259 Dec 14, 2009
Is that one of those guys Mark Levin www.marklevinshow.com talks about that is on a computer in their moms basement in their underwear
whisper

Gainesville, FL

#50260 Dec 14, 2009
Hey Marce wrote:
<quoted text>
"Drunk as Hooter Brown"? I've not heard that one before, but I sure like it!
People get drunk as Cooter Brown around these parts, lol :)
Powerkeeper

North Wilkesboro, NC

#50261 Dec 14, 2009
Pretend women? Not clones are they? Stepford wives?
Powerkeeper

North Wilkesboro, NC

#50262 Dec 14, 2009
Hey Marce wrote:
<quoted text>
It was probably a typo in the script. "Be sure to act grief stricken" and they thought it said "greed stricken".
whataboutcaylee

AOL

#50263 Dec 14, 2009
googlequeen wrote:
Don't know when or where they did it, but I believe it was done. All bones found in the woods were deteriorated and unable to test the DNA for identity with the exception of the tibia and the easiest to harvest and clone.
Are you sure your moniker isn't gigglequeen??

Sounds to me like you are talking about a Caylee look-alike robot and not a real living breathing child that was selfishly and coldbloodedly murdered by her mother who she trusted and loved.
dead woman walking

Toronto, Canada

#50264 Dec 14, 2009
ppl do hold him in high esteem until they start reading his blog regularly. he goes off about once a month and shows us all how crazy he is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min yoj sdrowkcab 1,618,221
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 4 hr Murphey_Law 514,142
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 6 hr Princess Hey 19,708
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 17 hr zazz 98,546
News Orange County Schools employee indicted on firs... (Mar '09) Tue CAL 112
Coke for tourist Tue jimi-yank 3
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) Mon Wiley_Kyote 73,851

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages