Jewish voters stuck by Barack Obama d...

Jewish voters stuck by Barack Obama despite rumors

There are 186 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Jewish voters stuck by Barack Obama despite rumors. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Jewish voters appeared to discount rumors about Barack Obama 's heritage and acquaintances, delivering an overwhelming vote in favor of the president-elect. Exit polls show about 78 percent of Jews nationwide ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Since: Jul 08

El Paso, TX

#210 Nov 9, 2008
Oh, So all you people believe in the almighty fairy tale?
who is doing what

United States

#211 Nov 9, 2008
neckst wrote:
Oh, So all you people believe in the almighty fairy tale?
no one was more correct than Bill Clinton. And the democratic party turned their back on him too. Mr. Lieberman was also correct to enlist his vote for McCain and the Jews turned on him also and now Obama is going to make him pay. One person who had our best interest at heart...the democrats are eating there own as usual.
dancing in the streets

Delray Beach, FL

#212 Nov 9, 2008
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I always wondered what idiots could possibly put such a moron into office. Now, I know.
I have multiple contacts with small to medium business owners, and all during obama's campaign (remember, he did start campagning 2 years ago), and especially when they heard about his proposed tax plan - they started pre-adjusting to compensate. As obama gained in the polls, most CEOs that I have contact with were planning on laying off as much as 25% and adjusting the prices of their services.
Where did you go for an economic degree? Disney Channel?
i doubt that you have contacts with any small business based on your post. i am a small business owner and I do not plan on laying off any employess because Obama is President. In fact, Obamas plan to rescue the middle class, put more money in their pockets, will start to increase demand for my services. That my friend will allow me to hire new employees. If McCain would have won and he continued with the Bush economic plan I certainly would be laying employees off. The trickle down economic philosophy of the GOP deosnt and didnt work.
Billgatesgerbil

Platteville, WI

#213 Nov 10, 2008
Well well the tornado election stopped and the house fell on the wicked John Mexicain, Now stay with Dorothy and Toto as they go off to see the Illinois messiah,
much later
I am the mighty O'banana, how dare you come before me and ask anything !
Tina

AOL

#215 Jan 22, 2009
Hello, I get sometimes confused with what I read.

I did not vote for Obama as President, however I do wish him the best in every aspect of his career.

It is my understanding in my humble way that the President's job is the Chief of the Military. In other words not to save people, change people or jump the economy.

We should not blame any President for the world's troubles, is that correct?

I am concerned about many things, as all of you are, but let's relax a minute or two and think as well, "What can all of us do"?

Make a list tomorrow, of what you personally would like, while that list might long, make it!

And, then go from the list. Do you support Israel?
Then make a small contribution, even if it's tiny.

There was one small thing that I was horrified with the news today, that Obama is concerned about prisoners in Cuba. First of all, is that true?

Did the 9/11 people have any rights? I am a former flight attendant and my husband a pilot.

I am concerned about everything, but I am not going to blame any President, it takes people, true people to make it work in this short world that we live in, it takes not hating your neighbor, it takes lending a hand when you can, even if it means giving someone a coat or a cup of sugar to survive.

By the way, I love my Jewish heritage, and in my book, that means giving, patience and understanding and tolerance.

WE ARE THE SMARTEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD AND THE CHOSEN PEOPLE BY GOD.

ALWAYS KNOW THAT.
Tina

AOL

#216 Jan 22, 2009
correction G.D, sorry

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min John Galt 1,460,104
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 44 min Into The Night 62,353
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 1 hr ChromiuMan 7,948
News Desperate debtors are ripe targets (Aug '08) 16 hr I Am The Problem 130
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 19 hr zazz 98,275
The alphabet (Jun '06) 19 hr Princess Hey 1,692
News Doctor offering 'chelation therapy' has office ... (Apr '08) Thu IrulanCorrino99 11

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages