Review: Access Lynx
Dont waste your time

Ocoee, FL

#1 Dec 14, 2009
*Scumbags* at access lynx don't answer the phones
Left Again

Maitland, FL

#2 Oct 30, 2013
Today was the third time Access Lynx left me stranded and did not show up to pick me up. My scheduled pick up was for 9:45 to 10:15 at 10:30 a.m. I called to see where my ride was. They took forever to answer the phone and Dorothy told me that the driver said that they had already picked me up which was pretty much impossible because I was still standing outside of my doctor's office. Then she said the driver pressed the button by mistake and the dispatcher had to re-send her my trip. She stated that the driver would be there in 10 minutes. Again no one bothered to show up so I called back and this time Dorothy told me the driver went to pick up someone else - then transfered me to customer service to file a complaint. I had to call again and spoke with Shirley who said she just got off the phone with the driver who was new and got lost and that they would be there in 5 minutes. When they finally arrived I asked the driver if she was new and had she spoken with Shirley to which she replied no to both questions. She said that Mr. Paul had just added me to her route. Upon further discussion I found out that I was originally on her manifest but she claims that I was taken off. Upon the ride home someone tried to claim that I was a no show on the radio to which Mr. Paul stated that he had me taken care of. This company lies through their teeth in an attempt to cover their incompetence. Leaving people stranded is against the law. If you've had a similar experience please post the details here so that others will be aware. Together we can take action against this company and stop wasting our tax dollars on their incompetence.
MinecraftGuy527

Orlando, FL

#3 Sep 23, 2014
This Thing Stinks! My Sister (with autism) was supposed to be picked up. The bus driver talked to her and said he had to call my sister's mom. He took off. He was gone. Poof. Her mom called and talked to Access Lynx. They said the bus driver said that my sister was a NO-SHOW. I was ticked off. She finally got home and Boy was I glad. DO NOT RIDE THIS BUS!!! It stinks!-10000/5 Stars!:-(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min John Galt 1,418,768
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 4 hr zazz 98,166
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 hr Curiouser And Cur... 61,038
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 8 hr Wiley_Kyote 73,689
last post wins! (Jul '11) Thu Milee 5,970
News Almost one year since gay marriage ruling, LGBT... Thu Fa-Foxy 198
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) Wed T-REX 513,464

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages