Officer Looney

Christmas, FL

#1 May 11, 2009
I would first like to say charcoal, for no other reason than I do like to say it. Oo Oo be careful out there because it is down right dangerous, now to the point of my message. Erm well what is the point Officer ? Ah yes I can see everything you are doing out there in front of your computers, Billy from Ocala stop doing that right now, it is distracting to me, and it will chaffe badly, Good God its begining to turn purple. Tony from Kississmeeooaa, just south of the flinkamingyclumpabumpa river, step away from the banana, remember what your priest said. Well I have to go now I can hear my mother calling which is very strange she died 6 years ago, whoa. Remember space kadets you are all beutiful OOO apart from you yes you know who you are. well 3 herring are at the front door they are liking the pait - stop it bad Herring. I can give anybody advice on any subject just reply, you little love bundless. Bye xxxx
Officer Looney

Christmas, FL

#2 May 11, 2009
3 herring are at the front door they are licking the paint - stop it bad Herring. Sorry my little flea bags, the line in the previous message should have been the above. Because it just wouldn't have made any sense. Holy belly button fluff I have to go-oh thats better next time I hope I make it to the bathroom.
Officer Looney

Christmas, FL

#3 May 12, 2009
Hey my little gherkins I am here to answer all your questions if you want to know the answer to the future what the winning lottery numbers will be or if you have a personel problem you would like me to solve then let me know. Well I had better get out of my bed now i think tonight is going to be the end of the world, if not i will be here tomorrowXXX
Officer Looney

Christmas, FL

#4 May 12, 2009
You know one thing that really amuses me is spelling the word fart, followed by pickle, try it its just sooo much fun you crazy caties.
Officer Looney

Cocoa, FL

#5 May 13, 2009
I don't have time to talk tonight because I am counting the hairs up my nose, and giving them all names. Have any of you ever squashed a peach in a sports sock-me neither just wondered what it would be like. I just have no inihbitions sometimes. I once heard a mocking bird singing whilst riding my bicycle, well he stopped as soon as I took my bike from him. Remember always hang your t.shirts the right way up on your hangers or they will fall off. Bye bye eveyrone
Wintergirl

Spring, TX

#6 Aug 7, 2013
Is this Silly Senility's Spouse?
Big mamma

Miami, FL

#7 Aug 7, 2013
Crazy!!
Six Figures

Spring, TX

#8 Aug 20, 2013
It's time for her to run over him with a Swiffer and maybe clean the carpet around his La-Z-Boy recliner. Do caregivers do carpets? I don't think they clean, only vacuum. I saw what a great job they did in Florida (not) when we visited. They did have physical therapy come to the house. There were so many people coming in and out because both parties had outpatient services.
They even had meals on wheels which delivered even when we were there making meals. It was an eye opener.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 17 min woodtick57 1,419,256
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Brian_G 61,049
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 3 hr Notliz 513,465
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 3 hr zazz 98,168
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) Fri Wiley_Kyote 73,689
last post wins! (Jul '11) Aug 25 Milee 5,970
News Almost one year since gay marriage ruling, LGBT... Aug 25 Fa-Foxy 198

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages