Should men wear pantyhose for warmth?...

Should men wear pantyhose for warmth? It's not much of stretch

There are 245 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Jan 29, 2009, titled Should men wear pantyhose for warmth? It's not much of stretch. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Question: First of all: I am not a cross-dresser. I would just like to know if there is any such thing as pantyhose for men.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

PH Man

Crandall, TX

#169 Aug 18, 2013
I wear pantyhose everyday and sleep in them. My wife likes them on me as well.
Nylonguy

Linköping, Sweden

#170 Aug 19, 2013
PH Man wrote:
I wear pantyhose everyday and sleep in them. My wife likes them on me as well.
Me too, I wear pantyhose every day. I love it and my wife likes them on me too.
Don´t know if you havee been reading my postings here but since I have starting having a skirt on instead of troussors or jeans, well I had to start wearing pantyhose. My legs look better if I´m in pantyhose, especially when I´m now always are shaving my legs.
Its just feels so good wearing pantyhose and a skirt. I have also started wearing panties. My pantyhose fits better when I´m wearing panties. I have started with high heels too. It is great you should try it.
I think high heels goes so well with a nice looking skirt and a pair of thin pantyhose.

My wife say´s I look good, sexy in my pantyhose and my skirt. She likes it very much, she tells me I´m a better man, a better husband since I started with pantyhose and skirt.
Emma

Linköping, Sweden

#171 Aug 20, 2013
I´m married to nylonguy. Hope its ok for a woman posting here.
I like it very much when my husband having pantyhose and a skirt on. He´s looking cute in his skirt! He´s looks oh so sexy when he´s having pantyhose, a skirt and high heels on.

I think every men should at least try pantyhose on. I´m sure many guys would come to appriciate pantyhose. Why not try a skirt on too.
I know not all men have a body, a figure for having a skirt on but some guys do and my husband is one of them. My husband looks so good in his new found fashion.

I also feel my husband has become a better men, a better husband since he started with pantyhose, skirts and heels. He is showing his femine side more now.
My husband have told me he would try to wear his new attire, pantie, pantyhose, skirts and high heels as a man.
He found out the hard way, wearing a skirt and high heels he just can´t move as men does. He has to move - walk and sit as we women do. I think its nice he has change his way of sit and walking. He walks like me, with short steps. he sits like me, always with his legs crossed. He has also started t sit down vissiting the toilett.
He also had to start using a handbage because there is no skirts with pockets.
My husband is yes very feminine but also very masculine and couragues.
nylonguy

Linköping, Sweden

#172 Aug 21, 2013
I see my wife has been posting here too. She say´s I am showing my female side now. I don´t know about that. All I want to do is having my panties, pantyhose, skirts and heels on. My wife is right about that I walk like a woman, I´m sitting like a woman. I sit down and standing up like women do. Yes my wife is right about that but that´s just I have to. Having a tight skirt on, well I have to do it this way.
She´s right about it too, yes I´m sitting down doing my things at the toilett but that´s just because its more conviniet for me to do it this way. I have to hitch up my skirt, pulling down my pantyhose and panties, so what, I can sitting down doing whatever I have to do there.
I think I still a man, being masculine too. Other guys, my collegues talking to me the same way they always had. We talking about typical male things.
Its true though, yes women are talking to me a bit different now from wha they used to do. Its nice but I´m still a man,even if I have my skirt and heels on
Dennis

Linköping, Sweden

#175 Aug 23, 2013
Don´t know what to do. Need a bit of help, what do you think. I´m a 16 year old boy.
My sister are going to get married on September 21. My cussin was going to be my sisters bride´s maid but unfortunetly she has broken her leg.
Now my sister have a problem fouding a bride´s maid for her wedding. Yesterday she asked me if I could be thinking of taking my cussin´s place as her bride´s maid.
My sister told me I would be fine, I have just the right look for it. I have been out dressed as a girl once before. That´s why my sister was thinking of me. My mom and my aunt is also trying to talk me in to this.
I don´t know what to do. I don´t want to ruin my sisters wedding but at the same time I don´t feel its right for me to do this.
Talked to my cussin. She showed me the dress she was going to wear, the heels to. I have a slim body. She told me she´s sure I could fit in to her dress if I desided standing in for her as the bride´s maid. Must say the dress looked nice, still I´m not sure about it. My sister keeps begging me. I know I very soon have to made up my mind.

Pleace if any one read this, tell me what you think and what should you have done.
School Starts Soon

Spring, TX

#177 Aug 23, 2013
They are called mantyhose and they are real. I'll be darned.
Dennis

Linköping, Sweden

#178 Aug 26, 2013
Spent Friday evening and Saturday with my sister. My sister asking me, begging me to be hers bride´s made. I said I haden´t desided, didn´t know what to do.
My sister told me, she wanted me and her going to our cussin and I could, "at least try the dress on".
I gave in. Saturaday morning it was desided we two should go to my cussin.
I was very suprised, my sister had bought a pair of pantyhose for me and a pair of female underwear, panties for me.
She asking me begging me to put it on. First I didn´t wanted to but I did it. Putting the panties on wasn´t much of a problem. Putting the pantyhose on was a bit of a problem. The pantyhose was very very thin, you could see thruogh them. My sister told me to be careful putting them on. I have seen mom and my sister putting pantyhose on, so I did exactly as I have seen them doing it.
At first it felt a bit weird having panties and pantyhose on but it soon felt very nice having the soft, thin fabric on my body. Must say I started to like the feeling.
My sister handed me a pair of her white super slim jeans. They fitted me perfectly. Wow!

More soon!
Dennis

Linköping, Sweden

#179 Aug 27, 2013
My sister borrowed me a pair of black ballerina shoe with a little heel (I think its called a kitten heel) about 2,5 cm high. The shoes looked very cute. The shoes wasvery slim and the front of the shoe was a bit like an arrow, very slim. I thought, oh can I slip in to theses shous, They are so slim. My sister told me, that with my nylons on I would be ok.
I slipped my feet in. Yes with panyhose on my feet was gliding nicly in to the shoes. At first it felt a little strange, odd walking on heels but soon it felt natural to me. My sister told me I had to learn walking in high heels, at the wedding I was going to be in much higher heels then this heels. Having the slim jeans on and the ballerina shoes with the low cut vamp it was quite obvius I was wearing nylons/pantyhose. I was a bit conserned about it but my sister told me that at distance it seemed as I was bare feeted in my shoes. My pantyhose was very thin and had a sort of nude colour to them.

My sister then told me we had to bye me a bra. She told me she woulden´t like to hear any sort of objections from me. She told me I HAD to wear a bra, a stuffed bra, if not the dress would not looked good on me.
I understood it wasn´t time to discuss this and yes, I had agreed to it. To be my sisters birde´s maid.
Babycakes

Spring, TX

#180 Aug 27, 2013
She should be more worried about how to conceal your "manhood" unless it is tiny or unless it is a joke. I had an actor friend and he had to wear a skirt for a play. I let him try on mine, but the problem was getting one where he didn't project in front. Have you thought of that issue?

She's not worried about a five o'clock shadow.

Maybe you should watch that movie with Patrick Swayzee where three guys cross dressed and the process they went through to look like women.

It's a silly topic anyway.
Dennis

Linköping, Sweden

#181 Aug 28, 2013
Its not a joke. I have a small "man hood", having no problems with this
Softly Spoken Lies

Spring, TX

#182 Aug 28, 2013
No five o'clock shadow? You might to watch some movies where men switched to being women. Wasn't there a movie called Switch? Oh, well. My time is up for the morning. Carry on.
Dennis

Linköping, Sweden

#184 Aug 29, 2013
In the beginning I did start dress as a girl just to help my sister at her wedding.
Having had those nice soft female clothes on, well I started to like it. In fact I like it very very much.
Having a small cracile body help ofcourse. Have no problem consealing my "man hood" when I´m in a skirt or a dress. I´m always wearing a pantie girdle now. The pantie girdle made wonders for my body and posture. Also wearing a bra have made a lot of different to my look and also how I feel inside of me. I have started putting on a bit of makeup too. I have my hair long, its good. Now I can have my hair permed or put it up.
I have also found out that girls/women all seems to have more fun then boys/men have. Being dressed as a girl now I seemes to spend more and more time with other girls/women. Women seemes to be able to accept me and the way I am. Women also seeme to have fun, talking, laughing, they more open then men.

Friday I´m going out for a party. I´m deffintly going out as a girl. In heels, skirt and pantyhose. I´m also going and have my hair permed too.

More soon.
Dennis

Linköping, Sweden

#186 Aug 30, 2013
Don´t understand why some think I´m a joke or I´m silly.
I just try to be my self. I think if more guy showing theirs female side, i´m sure the world wouuld be a little better.

Wore nylons to school yesterday. Had thin, super thin pantyhose on. Very light colored, almost looking likee nude skin. Had a pantie girdle and a bra on. Both the bra and the pantie girdle make my body, my posture looks different.
Had a pair of black ladies pants on with a bit of wide legs. The wide legs was consealing my black pointy shoes with the kitten heels. The wide legs of my pants also consealed my nylons. The girls in my clas though noticed I had pantyhose on. They are all positive to it. Had awhite T-shirt and a black/white vest on to.

After shool my good freind asked if we should drive vissiting the race track. I wwasn´t that keen on this but I said yes.
We drove, he drove, I sat beside him. We walked around there looking at the cars and the motor cycles. Suddenly my feet started to feel sore, my toes feel all packed thight tight together in my pointy shoes.
I wanted to sit down and rest my feet a little but we went walking still. Didn´t told Peter about it.
Getting back to the car though, sitting down, I slipped my heels off. I haden´t planned to do this but I HAD to. Had to give my sore feet and toes a bit of a rest. Sat there in my nylons/pantyhose on th way home.

More soon!
Softly Spoken Lies

Spring, TX

#187 Aug 30, 2013
Dennis wrote:
Don´t understand why some think I´m a joke or I´m silly.
I just try to be my self. I think if more guy showing theirs female side, i´m sure the world wouuld be a little better.
Wore nylons to school yesterday. Had thin, super thin pantyhose on. Very light colored, almost looking likee nude skin. Had a pantie girdle and a bra on. Both the bra and the pantie girdle make my body, my posture looks different.
Had a pair of black ladies pants on with a bit of wide legs. The wide legs was consealing my black pointy shoes with the kitten heels. The wide legs of my pants also consealed my nylons. The girls in my clas though noticed I had pantyhose on. They are all positive to it. Had awhite T-shirt and a black/white vest on to.
After shool my good freind asked if we should drive vissiting the race track. I wwasn´t that keen on this but I said yes.
We drove, he drove, I sat beside him. We walked around there looking at the cars and the motor cycles. Suddenly my feet started to feel sore, my toes feel all packed thight tight together in my pointy shoes.
I wanted to sit down and rest my feet a little but we went walking still. Didn´t told Peter about it.
Getting back to the car though, sitting down, I slipped my heels off. I haden´t planned to do this but I HAD to. Had to give my sore feet and toes a bit of a rest. Sat there in my nylons/pantyhose on th way home.
More soon!
Are you Robert Durst? He liked to cross dress to hide his identity. If not, maybe he could give you some tips on wigs, comfortable heels, etc. He accessed his feminine side because he lost his mumsy at a young age. Going back to bed now and no, I don't want company, not even of someone who is exploring his feminine side.
Dennis

Linköping, Sweden

#188 Sep 2, 2013
I don´t see anything wrong with a man showing his female side.
I think the world would be a better place if more boys/men showed their female side, letting the woman inside you out. I don´t mean men should run around in pantyhose and a skirt, trottering around in heels like me but I realy do think boys/men should be able to show theirs female side.
I have just been out as a woman a few times but I soon realize its a men´s world out there. I know beeing dressed as a girl/woman I already starting using traits, the same trait other women have. Yes its a men´s world out there. I have learne to keep a low profile, a woman surely dosen´t stand up screaming, shouting no a woman is supposed to sitting quiet playing cool. This is also applaying to me now.

Friday I was together with three of the girls in school. Had a bra on, a stuffed bra. A pantie girdle, black thin pantyhose. A white pinafore top and a red gardigan. Had a skirt on, a black mini skirt, pleated. I borrowed mom´s heels. A pair of black 4 inch stiletto heels, with mega pointy toe box.
Wore a full makeup and I had my hair permed.

Peter was a bit sorry we coulden´t be together Friday evening. Told him he could give me a lift seeing the girls.
Peter looked very suprised seeing me like this. I feel he looked at me very differrently at me from the way he use to. Feeling he checked me in real good, from top to toe.

More soon.
Alamo Heights

Houston, TX

#189 Sep 4, 2013
what is a pinafore?
Dennis

Linköping, Sweden

#190 Sep 5, 2013
Sorry but english is not my first language. I think a pinafore top is a top without sleeves. That was the one I had on last Friday.

Felt more like a lady then a girl having those thin black pantyhose ( 10 denier) on and the 4 inch spike high heels.
Sat in my room making myself ready. Putting the clothes on, putting on the makeup.
Mom told me "Peter is here". I went down stairs. Haden´t my heels on. Stepped down the stairs on my nylon clad feet. Said "hey" to Peter.
Peter looked at me. He checked me in real good. He said "WOW, you looks diffrent, you look so good!" Didn´t know what to say.
Without my 4 inch heels on I was much shorter then him. I try slipping in to my heels, standing. Peter gave me his hand to hold on to. Having those heels on made a diffrent. I was a bit taller having them on. I could see Peter in the eyes, well he was still a bit taller then me.

We had to go. Went out to mom. Mom told me, "you look very pritty, sweet heart". Then mom said, "Peter looks so cute too, have you noticed the way he looks at you".
I had and mom was right. Peter looked so cute, I never feeling this way before. The way I begin to feel for him.
Mom wished me to have "a nice time with the girls".

More soon.
Dennis

Linköping, Sweden

#191 Sep 6, 2013
Before I go on with my evening out. One of my sister´s colleagues from work called me yesterday. She told me the girls was going to have a hen party for my sister.
The girls had desided I must come too. She told me "I HAVE TO COME". She also told me I had to go there as a girl. It seems I more and more are dressed as a girl. It OK, I like it very much. Peter like it to when I´m all dressed up as a girl/woman. I feel like a girl too. I´m spending more time now in skirts, panties, pantyhose and high heels. Me always put on a makeup now. I wearing a br too now. A stuffed bra. It feels nice, looks nice too with my "breast" protuding from my chest.
Dennis

Linköping, Sweden

#192 Sep 9, 2013
Peter and me went out to his car. I had to take short short steps in my high heels. It felt very differnt walk with 4 inch stiletto hels then those shoes with kitten heels.
Peter have a sport´ss car, don´t know what sort of car it is. Its small, very low and red. Its take a certain technique to get inside the car while wearing a short skirt. I had to open the door,sort of back in. Lower my body, sit down in the seat. Keeping my legs tight togheter, then swing my legs inside the car making sure I have my legs tght tight toghter.
Peter started driving. After a while I could feel Peter´s hand on my nylon clad tigh. I told him to take his hand away. Idon´t know why I did. I wanted him to continue.
After a few minutes I coul feel his hand there again. Now he had his hand up under my skirt. Didn´t know what to do. Felt my "man hood" getting stiffer under my pantie girdle, under my pantyhose.
Dennis

Linköping, Sweden

#193 Sep 16, 2013
Must tell you. Peter usually is picking me up, giving me a lift to school.
Tuesday last week I didn´t wore a skirt. Had a pair of white slim jeans and a red blouse. Had my panties on and a bra, a stuffed bra. Had loafer´s on, with bare feet. Wore a bit of makeup too, eye makeup and transparent lipstick.
Had hoped to get a kiss from Peter coming to his car but instead he started to complain how I was dressed. He told me he rather see me wearing a short skirt and high heels. In fact he forced me to changed clothes.
He told me: "if we shall be an item I demand you to wear a skirt, always".
I haven´t seen him like this. Had to go up and changed in to a short thight skirt. Put on a pair of nue thin pantyhose too. Borrowing mom´s reed 4 inch stiletto heels. Changed into a white tight top.
Coming down to Peter he told me he liked the way I looked. Told me he liked me more when I´m an obidient humbled girls. Yes he kissed me!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr mdbuilder 1,655,545
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 6 hr fortmyersf 514,722
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 64,291
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 13 hr LizW 73,876
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... (May '17) Dec 8 Frindly 1,190
Who is better? Orlando Health or Florida Hospi... Dec 8 Citizen One 2
News Sex offenders, predators find room at Friendly ... (Nov '08) Dec 8 Cherry 64

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages