Should men wear pantyhose for warmth?...

Should men wear pantyhose for warmth? It's not much of stretch

There are 223 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Jan 29, 2009, titled Should men wear pantyhose for warmth? It's not much of stretch. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Question: First of all: I am not a cross-dresser. I would just like to know if there is any such thing as pantyhose for men.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

Richard

Linköping, Sweden

#214 Jan 29, 2014
Why are men so stubborn? I try convincing my man Jonas to start wearing pantyhose.
I haven´t not get there yet. I have tell him pantyhose looks good, looks sexy on a guy. Pantyhose is also good for too keep the warmth.

Jonas have a pair of black cowboy shoes. They are very very toe pointy and with a stagged heel 1,5 inch. This shoes are very good looking and Jonas looks super sexy wearing them. Problem is his feet are hurting when he´s wearing them.
I have told him he should try wearing this shoes together with a thin pantyhose on. I´m sure these shose would fit him better with pantyhose on.
So far he hasn´t try it.
Richard

Linköping, Sweden

#215 Feb 3, 2014
Don´t want to force Jonas to wear pantyhose but I bought him two pairs, I think its better he have his own pantyhose so he don´t have to borrowed mine. I bought him a pair of opaque black 50 deniers pantyhose and a pair of sunt tan pantyhose 8 deniers with reinforced toes and heels.
Jonas hasn´t put them on just yet, I do hope he will.
Richard

Linköping, Sweden

#216 Feb 4, 2014
Bought Jonas a pair of panties too. I know from my own expiriance that pantis is more comfortable when wearing pantyhose.
I know to that Jonas would look sooo sexy wearing panties and pantyhose.
His man hood would look sooo sooo sexy inside his new lacy panties. Jonas love seeing me and touching my man hood.
Richard

Linköping, Sweden

#217 Feb 5, 2014
I have a love/hate relations to my high heels. My feet and toes hates them. The rest of me just loves them. Jonas too loves seeing me in heels, the higher, the better.

When I´m in heels I feel more sexy, people notice me. I feel powerful when I´m in my high heels.
When I started wearing skirts and dresses I have never worn anything other then high heels. At work at the office I´m always wearing high heels. People noticing me. My co workers noticing me. Most of my co-workers are men. Its difficult for me to make them lissten to me. I´m shorter then all of them its helps though being nicly dressed, looking good. I know most guys loves seeing girls/women in short skirts or dresses. By the way they looks at my nylon clad legs they seems to be interested in my legs too. Also my high heels helps to, making them seeing me.
John

Seattle, WA

#218 Mar 10, 2014
All my baselayers were in the hamper, so right now,I'm waering my wife's footless ones (legging?lol) and my legs are freezing when Iget out of the car!! They're black and pretty thin...
michael 49

Philadelphia, PA

#219 May 9, 2014
I first Put On a pair Of pantyhose at age 4 and i was hooked As I have been wearing Them for The Past 45 Years And have well over 1200 Pair as i usually Run only 3 Pair a month
john

San Salvador, El Salvador

#220 May 28, 2014
I love the way it feels, I wear pantyhose everyday and they are unisex.
Andy

Linköping, Sweden

#221 Jun 16, 2014
I wear pantyhose erveryday. I´m not so tall so I always trying wearing high heels. Lately I have started wearing high heel stiletto pumps.
My wife talked me in to wearing my high heels with nylons on.
She told me it looks better and feels better, more comfotable too.
She was right ofcourse.
Its so easy, now I can siit dangling my heels under a table. I have to, giving my feet a bit of a rest. Its awesome.
serpico

Duluth, GA

#222 Jun 21, 2014
I wear pantyhose/ stockings/ sheer socks with suits, dress clothes and tuxedos.
Do your feet a favor, enjoy the freedom of comfort.
BDS Caterpiler

Orlando, FL

#223 Jun 21, 2014
The cowardly iSSreelis use HP and MOTOROLA for Zionist war cimes..........GOLDSTONE REPORT
Pavol

Stara Lubovna, Slovakia

#224 Jun 26, 2014
SPOOKY MULDER

Los Angeles, CA

#225 Jun 30, 2014
john wrote:
I love the way it feels, I wear pantyhose everyday and they are unisex.

HI There - I was hoping to hook up with Ron one more time - Are you guys into using your Panty Hose around my neck ? I am muchly into Sexual Asphixiaton- All I ask is that you do not cover my breathing canals with duct tape - Wrap me in plastic bags ad dump me in a copse.

OK big guys let the games begin.
Richard

Linköping, Sweden

#226 Jul 1, 2014
My boyfreind Jonas say´s I´ve changed personality since I began wearing pantyhose, panties, since I began dressd as a woman.
Jonas say´s he do not want me any other way. He tells me he would broke up if I start dressing as a man.
I´ve started taking female hormones too. Soon I will have my own breast. They´re coming along real nice. I need to have a bra now and Jonas loves touching them.
Mike

Madison, WI

#227 Jul 21, 2014
Hi. Its been about 6 months since posting. Even though my edema has me wearing compression pantyhose for almost 7 months, I had a fetish for stockings and pantyhose. I love wearing nylons. The compression pantyhose are best for treating my edema and CVI. I had to do a little trial and error. Tried thigh high stockings with a garter belt too.
I am definitely hooked, and wear almost every day except weekends. Still have not worn yet with shorts in public. I might try soon in a couple of weeks. Maybe to build up my courage will start wearing tan or beige pantyhose at a Wal Mart after midnight.
Sandy2915

South Bend, IN

#229 Aug 27, 2014
Yes there is "Pantyhose for Men." A Ohio Company makes what they call "Mantyhose"
in both sheer and tights. They are designed and styled for men of all sizes. I
The company is called "Activeskin" Do a internet search for Activeskin and it should come up.
In fact here is their web site: http://www.glieberman.com/
I have ordered from them. good product and company
Pavol

Stara Lubovna, Slovakia

#230 Sep 12, 2014
TIGHTS FOR MEN AND WOMEN FROM AROUND THE WORLD.
STRUMPFHOSEN FÜR MÄNNER UND FRAUEN AUS DER GANZEN WELT.
SILONKY PRE MUˇOV A ˇENY Z CELÉHO SVETA.
http://pantyhose8.webnode.sk
williamAs

Melbourne, Australia

#231 Oct 14, 2014
im 27 yrs the guy who wearing pantyhose for everyday because it make me feel worm.
PHformen

France

#232 Jan 1, 2015
I am a married straight male and wear sheer to waist pantyhose everyday and they feel great
geodan

Paddington, Australia

#233 Jan 26, 2015
Sandy wrote:
<quoted text> My girlfriend got me to wear sheer pantihose for her also. She finds it sexy! It started out one night just to see how it would feel with our silky legs and privates rubbing together throuth the hose. We both loved the feell and I loved just the feel of the hose on. Next day she had bought me a dozen pair and also shaved my legs for me! We had a great time in bed that night and did not sleep much! I now wear pantihose under my trousers most days. It is amazing how much more confortable trousers are on with pantihose under. She has said she would love to see how my legs would look in high heels, but her shoes are too small for me to try on. OMG do I dare ask her to buy me a pair, or would that develop into something wierd?
it could but you know that butchers used to wear them in medieval times right
smokey

Harrisburg, OH

#234 Mar 3, 2015
Yes they should. I've been wearing them since I've been 12. I love wearing them and they do help for warmth. I'm a straight male. Once you get use to them. You will be wearing them all the time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghost 1,236,432
The alphabet (Jun '06) 4 min Doug77 1,364
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 6 min T-REX 498,883
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 48 min Concerned_American 4,556
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 55 min Murph 71,931
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 12,613
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 2 hr Princess Hey 9,356
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE