Yet Another Mass Murder
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#146 Jan 14, 2013
Watched a bizarre video with Suzanne Somer blaming toxins for the mass shootings. I don't know about you but it's really difficult to take someone seriously talking about toxins when her lips have been plumped up so much that she wouldn't have to walk across the room to give a......

Medical examiner stated no anatomical abnormalities. There are never going to be answers for this horrible tragedy.

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#147 Jan 14, 2013
Spooky Mulder wrote:
Watched a bizarre video with Suzanne Somer blaming toxins for the mass shootings. I don't know about you but it's really difficult to take someone seriously talking about toxins when her lips have been plumped up so much that she wouldn't have to walk across the room to give a......
Medical examiner stated no anatomical abnormalities. There are never going to be answers for this horrible tragedy.
Maybe she forgot that she gained notoriety for being a bubble headed blonde. There's a reason she was cast for that role, and it wasn't her lofty IQ.

Level 9

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#148 Jan 14, 2013
Charles R Darwin wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe she forgot that she gained notoriety for being a bubble headed blonde. There's a reason she was cast for that role, and it wasn't her lofty IQ.
Her lips are bigger than her IQ.

Level 9

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#149 Jan 17, 2013
From like minds of the Westboro Baptist Truth Nutters, we now have the Truthers creating more pain for the families of the children. Their 'Truth' is that the children were killed in some conspiracy plot that the govt. cooked up to pass stricter guns laws. Only truth I see here is that there are way to many nutjobs in the world who try to blame the children, God or the govt, when it was just another nutter like themselves who is really to blame.
Feb Reeze

Spring, TX

#150 Jul 3, 2013
And yet it's okay for the Kill Killer to smirk and laugh on the televised court tv.

This is even though they found that he claimed on Sean Hannity that he was not aware of Stand Your Ground law. That wasn't covered in any of his community college classes? How many years did it take him to get 2 years worth of credit?

It's funny how people are so upset about the case the thread is about, but the same people defend the wannabe cop. Ironic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 3 min AN is me 501,487
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min RealDave 1,263,871
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 2 hr LizW 72,449
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 2 hr LizW 18,340
two words (Jul '10) 6 hr CJ Rocker 27,331
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 6 hr CJ Rocker 12,716
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 hr ritedownthemiddle 54,358
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages