Puerto Rico Sucks
Seriously

United States

#1381 Apr 18, 2014
Can someone please tell me why the cop that just rode through Condado felt compelled to blast his siren in patterns for no reason? He didn't stop anyone and he ignored the illegal parked cars. He just played with his siren. Is this common? Is he just playing with his siren because its bigger than his you-know-what?
Juan del Pueblo

Guaynabo, Puerto Rico

#1382 Apr 27, 2014
Que monton de habla mierda, especialmente la puerca boricua que habla mal de su propia isla... Monton de brutos, aprendan algo que no sea de su propio pais para que progresen en esa mente tan boba y perdida que tienen...y para la puerca New Yorker... el que niegue su patria no valdra nunca nada pq empieza a negarse a si mismo Don Pedro Albizus Campos
Marc

Brooklyn, NY

#1384 Jun 20, 2014
Wow, what a bunch of blowhard on this page.
I live between the states and Puerto Rico. I've traveled all over. I choose to live out half of my year on the island. Great fishing, snorkeling, food is outstanding, people are friendly, lots of museums, music, weather, history, leisure, business, and the same amenities found on the maintain.

I've got to assume that this page was started and is frequented by trolls.
"Save America" is for Texas. RED HOT DRY BLARING SUN Texas. And he complains about the quick tan he got in breezy Puerto Rico?
Hey, "Save"... Tell the truths, did a Hispanic man tempt you're wife? Jaja

On behalf of all Native a Puerto Ricans, glad to know you trolls won't be returning.

Sincerely,
Marc
Marc

Brooklyn, NY

#1385 Jun 20, 2014
Wow, what a bunch of blowhards on this page.
I live between the states and Puerto Rico. I've traveled all over. I choose to live out half of my year on the island. Great fishing, snorkeling, food is outstanding, people are friendly, lots of museums, music, weather, history, leisure, business, and the same amenities found on the mainland.

I've got to assume that this page was started and is frequented by trolls.

"Save America" is for Texas. RED HOT DRY BLARING SUN Texas.
And he complains about the quick tan he got in breezy Puerto Rico?
Hey, "Save..."... Tell the truth, did a Hispanic man tempt your wife? Jaja

On behalf of all Native a Puerto Ricans, glad to know you trolls won't be returning.

Good riddance,
Marc
Marc

Brooklyn, NY

#1386 Jun 20, 2014
Lol Texas T's

NO ONE EVER goes to Texas. Lol

No one WANTS to mess with Texas! Loljejeje

"Texas"

Give us a break...
Marc

Brooklyn, NY

#1387 Jun 20, 2014
Lol... Orlando

A herpes sore on Americas wang...
BORIQUA PUERTO RICAN

Norcross, GA

#1389 Jun 28, 2014
Marc wrote:
Lol... Orlando
A herpes sore on Americas wang...
Soy boriqua en me encanta mamar bicho soy maricon soy maricon soy maricon dejame mamar Tu pinga y chingar tus hermanas y Tu Madre cabron
Derrick

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#1392 Jul 19, 2014
Customer service sucks and they are very disrespectful toward tourist! No one wants to work! I live here and they're are many positives but many negatives and the customer service is tragedy at its best! I think we need to do away with welfare and then the people will finally learn what real work is!
jose

Puyallup, WA

#1393 Jul 19, 2014
Spent a year in pr sucked big time , agree with everyone island is a shit hole they think that they are better than folks who where raised stateside. Pr is going to be like cuba sooner or later might even be like panama when Noriega had it . Killing, traffic, is a joke. Pr is cheap true but when one makes 8 dollars a hour they think their rich . I agree USA should stop supporting them and let the island sink or use it for Naval bombing. Puerto Ricans like Nyc cause the barrios are shit holes like pr, florida and majority of east coast puerto ricans enjoy cause reminds them of pr the slumbs... dirty politics, dirty island future communist island.. dont go therespend ur money on a good vacation. If you want to live like the flintstones then pr is for u, u work for rocks shit everything is made of cement and central ac they dont have that, sucks....
Dan

Jacksonville, FL

#1394 Aug 17, 2014
Stephen wrote:
Thats becuase you all ghetto american trash have no sense of what enjoying life is and would try to save all your money for retirement to buy a trailer when your 80, instead of spending it in having fun and going to nice places.
Have fun in you little perfect house in the ghetto suburbs, and try to leave the US before everyone throws an atomic bomb in every corner, but keep paying taxes so us Puerto Ricans can live our paradise like rock stars!
Your trash why dont you go to Jcp and ask for more discounts all you Puerto Ricans are is rude dirty YOU ALL ARE THE GHETTO ONES. With your piece of shit cars always trying to race someone and always wanting something for free. as well as annoying . You guys are the dirtiest people on earth! Ask for more discounts wherever you go! That's all I ever here is "do you have discount"? I can't even shop without hearing that. Your one to talk of you like Puerto Rico so much. Stay there! And take all your people back with you!
lythmaro

Las Piedras, Puerto Rico

#1395 Aug 31, 2014
I've been living in Puerto Rico my whole life and it's a terrible place. And yes, maybe you can find good spots to hang out but that's not enough. Living here isn't good at all, if you plan on moving here, DON'T DO IT. I'm finally getting out of here next year and I couldn't be happier.
ALKMSTA

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#1396 Oct 1, 2014
yes, "Puerto" Rico is a US territory (AKA a colony), so English isn't the primarily spoken language, a-hole!
US citizen

Toa Baja, Puerto Rico

#1397 Oct 9, 2014
Stephen wrote:
Thats becuase you all ghetto american trash have no sense of what enjoying life is and would try to save all your money for retirement to buy a trailer when your 80, instead of spending it in having fun and going to nice places.
Have fun in you little perfect house in the ghetto suburbs, and try to leave the US before everyone throws an atomic bomb in every corner, but keep paying taxes so us Puerto Ricans can live our paradise like rock stars!
Spoken like a true Puerto Rican, good at spending money you don't have. Bill is right, people in the states save money so they don't have to leach off others. I have been here for two years and I've come to realize that this place has no hope. It has an enormous potential to be a good independent country with all your resources and perfect agricultural climate, but because the laziness is so ingrained in your culture, this potential can never be realized. Even the people with jobs are lazy, especially the government employees, not mention the unemployed. There is no solution to fixing laziness, therefore this place is screwed.
US citizen

Toa Baja, Puerto Rico

#1398 Oct 9, 2014
Stephen wrote:
The laziness of these people is so ingrained in the culture that there is no fixing it.
Us citizen

Toa Baja, Puerto Rico

#1399 Oct 14, 2014
US citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
The laziness of these people is so ingrained in the culture that there is no fixing it.
What do you call a hard working Puerto Rican?......answer.... A liar
truth

Frederick, MD

#1400 Dec 2, 2014
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, I AM LIVING HERE. I have been all over the island, and there are beautiful places. The beauty is just offset by the morons who inhabit the island (and I am including myself in this group of morons for ever making the decision to move here). Even in the beautiful places (Barranquitas, Hormigueros, Mayauguez and the whole interior of the island) you find piles of trash and an attitude of learned helplessness. I whole heartedly support a Puerto Rican movement for independence. That way they can stop sucking of the US government teet.
I think the way you stated this was wrong but your assumption maybe correct PR is a country ripe with potential and promise but as long as the USA has their hands in it, there will be no progress essentially the US has turned this island into a reservation and these people have lost their purpose and their meaning to be something different the US WOULD have to leave or they would have to give up their pride and culture and just accept that they are owned. That being said PR is still better than theUS i some ways and since i still have family there i take your words quite personal
truth

Frederick, MD

#1401 Dec 2, 2014
Us citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you call a hard working Puerto Rican?......answer.... A liar
my husband is Puerto Rican and his work ethic is better than 90% of Americans Puerto Ricans arent lazy t h ey are just in their country under the rule of another's they make no real decisions about their lives leaving them without purpose and meaning.
truth

Frederick, MD

#1402 Dec 2, 2014
US citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a true Puerto Rican, good at spending money you don't have. Bill is right, people in the states save money so they don't have to leach off others. I have been here for two years and I've come to realize that this place has no hope. It has an enormous potential to be a good independent country with all your resources and perfect agricultural climate, but because the laziness is so ingrained in your culture, this potential can never be realized. Even the people with jobs are lazy, especially the government employees, not mention the unemployed. There is no solution to fixing laziness, therefore this place is screwed.
The problem with Puerto Rico is American Occupation not its people's work ethic which is commendable by the way
Lifesabeach

United States

#1403 Dec 9, 2014
Just leaving Puerto Rico first time here. The weather is very nice beaches I came to are also nice. Yes some trash it does seem like any other Latin country. Over all the place is nice and water was perfect. I did see a lot of beautiful women here big plus. The service in the country sucks very slow I guess it's just a way of life here. The food is horrible tasteless. So don't expect anything to blow your mind as far as food goes. The party scene was not that good either. Over all my experience was just ok. I will not be coming back. Food is to expensive for the crap they serve and the service. I have been to plenty of spots in Mexico where the food is amazing women are sexy the party is incredible and the beaches are nice with excellent surf and fishing. People on here don't have to be such a**holes! I agree this place is not what it could be.

“Live, Love, Laugh”

Level 2

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1404 Dec 11, 2014
It's been years when I took a cruise to PR. I remember looking at it from a distance and thought it was so cool looking like everything was on a huge rock. I never got to see any beaches as we had limited time there. What I do remember was the shopping and what seemed to be a constant walk up hill. I remember my sister trying to haggle the prices of things down. Sometimes it worked and sometimes it didn't. We never ate there but I remember having fun while I was there. That was back in the 80s. Sounds like it has changed since I was there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Gag me 1,581,898
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 8 hr Murph 73,828
News Orlando cop quits after her arrest -- Political... (May '08) 8 hr Lily1 41
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 14 hr fortmyersf 513,431
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 hr Agents of Corruption 63,946
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Sat zazz 98,477
News Lawsuit accuses Advance Auto Parts of racial di... (Sep '08) Sat USS LIBERTY 55

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages