big R

Brooklyn, NY

#1281 May 9, 2013
Rone wrote:
Well, I tell you why most other True Latin, or Hispanic people hate puerto rico, and American, so called Puerto rican's Rican's ( they should call themselves BlackAicans or Africaricans because that's what they strive for, practicing that Santeria, which is another name for African Voodoo)), sorry I meant Puerto Rican's (I had to make a distinction, because some puerto rican's from puerto rico don't try to be black, and disrespect other truer Latin's, Hispanic's that are of truer blood like the filthy one's that reside here.) It's because they are a bunch of A- Holes that think they are better than other Latin races because they intermarry with black's. Don't they realize that they have no race anymore? They are not even Meztizo or Mulato. They just F anyone because they have no sense of identity, and no real government unlike most Latin countries, we have real government's. We are smart enough to control our countries. I guess they are just happy doing, "perico" and f-ing girl's and guy's in their anus like they so popular for( refer to their hit song , Ella quiere mas gasolina by that piece of shiss Daddy Yankey, that is a sodomite song). F- puerto rican slime.
You must be kidding. You sound so lame, your girl mustve left you for a Puerto Rican. But you liked it so much you kissed her in tje mouth after she swallowed that PR.
big R

Brooklyn, NY

#1282 May 9, 2013
Filthy Pigs wrote:
This country is filthy and the losers who come to America live like pigs ! They have destroyed Florida !
Hey sorry to interrupt your white trash trailer park dilinquent self but i am truly offended by your filthy loser trailer park filthy pig self. Ha ha
big R

Brooklyn, NY

#1284 May 10, 2013
JimmyDean wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Isa, you need to have your US citizenship taken from you. You are not am American. You don't like Americans. You don't like American culture. You would not defend America. You would run and hide. You hhave done nothing to integrate yourself into American society or culture. You don't like the American flag. You have your own flag. You don't represent America at the Olympics. You have your own Olympic team. Everything about you is as un-American as can be. You want to be independent, and you want your US passport too. We all know you love having access to America. You want the shopping privileges that come with the passport. You like the intervention of Federal laws to help combat the high levels of dirty corrupt behavior in Puerto Rico, which, defines Puerto Rican society. Yet, you hate America. Well, get this: You are a third world person with access to the first world. That's all. Don't fool yourself into believing anything else. And sooner or later, Puerto Rico will surface on the agenda in Washington and everyone will ask, why are we paying for your welfare system? Just wait. You'll have your independence soon enough!
Hey JimmyDean your mama named you that from swallowing sausages. So now you talk shhht about us. Listen to your idiotic uneducated walmart working self. You cant afford your rent. Cant buy new stuff cause you make minimum wage and your girl left you for a black dude. Hate to hurt your feelings but us PR come to Florida with money. We buy your houses for cheap. Guess what a house in Florida cost the same as rent in the NorthEast. So its affordable. But for you guys its out of your league. You say we come from a 3rd world country, sorry dude dont get tour feelings hurt again Puerto Rico is expensive. And as for welfare you white guys outshine everyone. Your the main ones on the system. I seen how you kive smoking methh sucking black d.....k. We know that you guys just a bunch of sore losers. As for rich white folks they are predominantly Jewish in America. They have NY, the Hamptons, all of Florida, California etc... You white guys are into gay marriage and love it. Everybody else is passing you and leaving you behind. Dont hate we got our shht straight. We have money. Dont stand their judging cause when you see us. You just gettn your feelings hurt.
big R

Brooklyn, NY

#1286 May 10, 2013
Charlie wrote:
I agree with Bill, I served my country for 19 years, Army and I paid my taxes and social security like a proud American every since begining to work at 15 years old and now the SS system is being sucked dry by these undeserving parasites that have paid in absolutely nothing.
All Puerto Rican employees pay full federal taxes. So what the heck are you implying that your the only one in the US paying taxes. You arguement is weak.
____676543rews

Las Piedras, Puerto Rico

#1287 May 10, 2013
this forum is only used for trashing Puerto Rico it seems hhahahaaha
big R

Brooklyn, NY

#1288 May 10, 2013
Hans wrote:
I am from Germany. I visited Puerto Rico last year. It was the worst vacation I ever took. The DOminican Republic was much more interesting. It's people much more friendly. Puerto Rico is just filthy and the people angry and mean.
Hans stop it. I know who you are idiot your Columbian whos mom got knocked up by a german tourist in Barranquilla. So stop the BS plus you fought the Dominican lady cause she charged you 50Ēmore on your lunch order. Your such an idiot. This is from a guy who married an underage chic in Columbia while on vacation and he pays her while she lives with another man
JCT

Guaynabo, Puerto Rico

#1289 May 17, 2013
Save America wrote:
I spent a weekend in Puerto Rico and it suxs. The sun will get you tan as soon as the plane lands. The beach is dirty. The traffic suxs and people don't speak english. I won't be back to that shit hole. Oh, and it's long fly too.
Is this kid really whining about a little sun??? Traffic??? Really??? Tell me where there's no traffic??? US beaches are no better dude, and when I go to the states, guess what??? Nobody speaks Spanish!!! and you don't see me complaining. Tell you what son, when you go to another country, bring a fucking dictionary for the language, sun tan for the sun, a book for the traffic and a napkin for your whining.
I am an ameRICAN

Cayey, Puerto Rico

#1290 May 21, 2013
Well I see lots of people here say a LOT of BULLSHIT. I am a Blonde American living in Puerto Rico for years. I live in San Juan's suburbs. And I can say that Puerto Rico in the most part looks nice. The suburbs look good nice and Interesting. And Most are "WHITE".
Most people are white wherever I go, I know that in the US they look like duchebags but in the Island they are kinda nice.

And when I walk in the mall "Plaza las Americas"
I notice MOST are nice white people that makes me feel like in the US or Spain.
Puerto Ricans look more like Spaniards.
And there are plenty of Blondes to go around for me. So I don't know why people here keep trashig the Island.
Maby the people trashing the Island feel they are "Americans" or they are wannabe Americans.
Eric

Clermont, FL

#1292 May 25, 2013
Charlie wrote:
I agree with Bill, I served my country for 19 years, Army and I paid my taxes and social security like a proud American every since begining to work at 15 years old and now the SS system is being sucked dry by these undeserving parasites that have paid in absolutely nothing.
Wow Puerto Ricans pay ss and as a puerto rican and veteran . Millions of Puerto Ricans have given and laid their lives for the U.S.. You americans think you are so high and mighty but remember north america is not yours to begin with. The United States is a mixture of races who have bled and fought just as hard as any one of you guys !
jodate

Altamonte Springs, FL

#1294 May 29, 2013
18th century**
jodate

Altamonte Springs, FL

#1295 May 29, 2013
ahora si estamos hablando de platos tipicos, de baile y musica, nosotros si somos los reyes papa. pero coņo que paquetero eres en decir que el cafe boricua es el mejor. yo soy boricua de cora y bien guillao, pero nisiquiera yo te creo.
Dan

Sabana Grande, Puerto Rico

#1296 May 30, 2013
enman wrote:
yes lol usa have bad spot and beatifull spot Puerto Rico too.
You're right about that guy..lol But "You" spelled Puerto Rico wrong...
Carlos

Sabana Grande, Puerto Rico

#1297 May 30, 2013
I've been living in Puerto Rico for almost 3 years now, I was born in New Jersey and have Puerto Rican parents...This is what I have found while living here... very few people know English, some hate Americans and even Puerto Ricans from New York City etc... all the girls and women have kids, tons of single moms everywhere. Who the fuck wants that?(Not me)...Somebody is getting killed on the island daily and I mean daily, forget going out at night, especially to places you have no idea about, or don't know anybody. You are easily spotted as not being from here just by the way you talk even if you speak Spanish fluently your accent gives you away...Hourly wages range between $7 to $10 an hour if you are lucky to even find a job. The mindset here is different and not very fun at all. You have to be born here in order to like it. I freakin hate this place it's beautiful (some parts), I have no friends. All my buddies are over there back in Jersey. The reason I came here was because my parents are getting and I decided to be a good son came here to help them out being the oldest of 3. But it's taking a toll on me. I think I will be going back pretty soon I just can't take it the people's attitudes suck here.
El Gringo

Milford, CT

#1299 Jun 3, 2013
One thing seems obvious: Boricuas in the U.S. have an identity problem. They are always flying the PR flag but they choose to live here.

I would like to visit the island some day to compare it to Puerto Rican culture here in the U.S.

la unica esperanza: Cristo &#9786;
ummmm

San Antonio, TX

#1300 Jun 3, 2013
why do u guys keep callin it a country? its a commonwealth/territory of the US.... smh
John Doe

United States

#1301 Jun 4, 2013
well just to let you know no one put a GUN on your head to come here, so go to MEXICO MOTHER &%K & EAT
THERE DIRTY BEANS>(GOT IT)>
Wydelis3

Tampa, FL

#1303 Jun 6, 2013
Don wrote:
Totally agree with Bill. Puerto Rico is the bottom of the barrel in the Caribbean. Too bad, it could be a nice place...however, the locals have destroyed it. It is dirty and overpriced. If you want a nicer beach and lower cost, just go to Florida. If you want a nicer Caribbean vacation, just go to about a dozen other destinations in the Caribbean.
What beach did you go to? Puerto Rico has some of the top beaches in the carribbean. But if you went to the tourist traps then it's your bad.
Boricua

Eustis, FL

#1304 Jun 13, 2013
big R wrote:
<quoted text> el pais tuyo es tercer mundo lleno de animales. Ustedes no vallen nada. Immigrante sucio ascerosos. Venga aqui te pago dos pesos para que me llava mis cansosillos. Eso lo que tu es un mojon
jajajaja estos nuyoricans si que dan risa. disque 'llava mis cansosillos'... YABA... JAJAJAJA... se escribe 'LAVES LOS CALZONCILLOS' mamabicho. y disque 'vallen''immigrante' y 'ascerosos'. se escribe VALEN, INMIGRANTE Y ASQUEROSOS idiota. jajajajajajaja y despues preguntan porque nadie respeta los nuyoricans en la isla.
Ryan

United States

#1305 Jun 24, 2013
Carlos wrote:
I've been living in Puerto Rico for almost 3 years now, I was born in New Jersey and have Puerto Rican parents...This is what I have found while living here... very few people know English, some hate Americans and even Puerto Ricans from New York City etc... all the girls and women have kids, tons of single moms everywhere. Who the fuck wants that?(Not me)...Somebody is getting killed on the island daily and I mean daily, forget going out at night, especially to places you have no idea about, or don't know anybody. You are easily spotted as not being from here just by the way you talk even if you speak Spanish fluently your accent gives you away...Hourly wages range between $7 to $10 an hour if you are lucky to even find a job. The mindset here is different and not very fun at all. You have to be born here in order to like it. I freakin hate this place it's beautiful (some parts), I have no friends. All my buddies are over there back in Jersey. The reason I came here was because my parents are getting and I decided to be a good son came here to help them out being the oldest of 3. But it's taking a toll on me. I think I will be going back pretty soon I just can't take it the people's attitudes suck here.
I agree, that island is all effed up. Sorry u had to go down there.
Gabe

United States

#1306 Jul 3, 2013
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
This pretty much sums it up. Work is a paid extension of their social lives, and something to make them feel better than those who take pride in living in section 8 housing.
Take a look at the number of public holiday's they have. It is not like the US where there might be things open. They have laws mandating that everything shuts down on these days, and they tend to take several days before and after the actual holiday off. Then they will complain that the economy sucks and the government is abusing them, and should give them more benefits, holidays, etc...
I pray every day for Puerto Rico's independence from the US. They are like herpes. You forget they even exist, but then they just pop up when you least want it, and only to irritate you.
We want to be part of the US. Not everyone is bad ya know. there are a lot of friendly and loving people in PR and you haven't had the chance to see them. Have you tried different beaches because if you go to Rio Mar or Palmas you'll have a blast. The food doesn't suck. We are not the ones with obesity problems

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Agents of Corruption 1,126,694
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 4 hr Princess Hey 9,104
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 4 hr Princess Hey 17,166
two words (Jul '10) 4 hr Princess Hey 26,910
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 4 hr Princess Hey 2,545
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 4 hr Princess Hey 11,959
Sarah Palin's father and brother pen book about... (Oct '12) 4 hr Nope 20
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 4 hr Mary NY 488,708
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 4 hr Liz Spector 17,700
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 12 hr Mary NY 25,891
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando Jobs

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]