The puertorican

Eustis, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

People I would like to say something... Yes Puerto Rico is at its worst now, and yes the people here can lear a lot from the USA, but there is really no need of saying such things about the island. Puerto Rico was not like it is now, buy i belive that it can be saved if the people learn how to work with eavh other. I can tell you this, you see a high concentration of crime but think about how many people live within a square mile? Is a lot, and sadly when you have a lot of people you will ind chaos no matter where you are. Please dont think of us as the worst poeple in the world it wasn'y always like this it really was paradise. I live now in florida I dont like it just because everything is so far but i love the people here, and people love me, because I am a humble person, same as all my
Friends back in PR and my family, so there is really good people there, but they are clouded by all the bullshit and bad reputation
big R

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

EL BICHOMIO wrote:
PUERTO RICO NO VALE NADA!!! Deben borrar esa BASURSA DE ISLA DEL MAPA COMO HICIERON EN HIROSHIMA!!!
el pais tuyo es tercer mundo lleno de animales. Ustedes no vallen nada. Immigrante sucio ascerosos. Venga aqui te pago dos pesos para que me llava mis cansosillos. Eso lo que tu es un mojon
big R

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

stupid_santiago wrote:
holy shit!! pr sucks so bad...i could fill pages and pages...lets start by saying of course we cant say EVERYONE in pr sucks, but i think its fair AND modest to say 98.9 of the people in pr suck. puerto rico would be beautiful if they could just get rid of all the puerto ricans. puerto ricans are so proud, waving there stupid flag and such...for what? hector lavoe was one of the greatest things to come out of pr...he died as a drug addict with aids.
ive never had more things stolen from me, more lies told to me, and in general met such a high concentration of unsavory characters in one island than the 5 years i spent traveling to and living in this shit hole. i finally decided to leave once and for all and im so excited and happy that i actually typed "why does puerto rico suck" into google and this great forum popped up... if everyone on this island died tomorrow... the world would be better off...the people of puerto rico are pure garbage just lke theway they eat chicken wings and just drop the bones on the sidewalk or a bag of doritos for that matter...
ahh it feels good to let it all out... yeah all you boriquas reading this..get all mad and hyper over it... stupid monkeys...lol
thank god im nothing like your worthless population... you guys are not only worthless whats worse is you're hopeless... after living amongst you i can see, you're only getting worse...
anyone reading this...NEVER trust a puerto rican.. its in their blood theyncant help it... they are scum
Obviousely talk trash after kissing PR balls from your backwards unicef country, we fished you of the water so that the sharks dont eat your Dominican hide. But you can talk all your smack cause you suck balls and your mother too
big R

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

The puertorican wrote:
People I would like to say something... Yes Puerto Rico is at its worst now, and yes the people here can lear a lot from the USA, but there is really no need of saying such things about the island. Puerto Rico was not like it is now, buy i belive that it can be saved if the people learn how to work with eavh other. I can tell you this, you see a high concentration of crime but think about how many people live within a square mile? Is a lot, and sadly when you have a lot of people you will ind chaos no matter where you are. Please dont think of us as the worst poeple in the world it wasn'y always like this it really was paradise. I live now in florida I dont like it just because everything is so far but i love the people here, and people love me, because I am a humble person, same as all my
Friends back in PR and my family, so there is really good people there, but they are clouded by all the bullshit and bad reputation
The facts are that we have alot of foreignors in our island. Many Puerto Ricans are working in the states in NASA, lawyers, miltary etc. We have a serious problems from our nieghboring country with illegal immigration. So serious that our Governor had to fix the birth certificates. Most Puerto Rican are caucasions. Those brown ones are Illegal Dominicans. We have to do something now because our country is recieving unwarranted hate from outsiders passing themselves off as us. Time for us to act now!!
big R

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

B - SoCal wrote:
<quoted text>
86% of Welfare is the US comes from illegal immigrants abusing the system... That's the landlocked cousins of your beloved ricans.
mexican, rednecks and blacks are the main welfare people. And thats a fact bunch of lazy scumbags
big R

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Some girl wrote:
<quoted text> I am Puertorican and I'm very sure that I'm way cleaner than u!!! What the hell do u have against us?!?!?!?!
I've been to Florida. All those nasty properties and dirty folks are the local white trash. If anything our houses are way nicer. Thats how we are. But anyway when u go to Walmart all u see are fat dirty laundry wearing whites and local dirty black folks. So i guess u guys win
big R

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Election season wrote:
WTF. Let's play music at a level to kill eardrums in a 5 mile radius and parade around in the streets blowing sirens and waving flags. We all know the more pimped out your parade is the more votes you get, right? The more noise violations you ignore the more votes, right? Oh wait... Noise violations don't exist here. Welcome to hell. Puerto Ricans, you DON'T do it better. You just do it louder and flashier. And that is tacky and below me. I can't wait to move from this shithole and go home where common sense and decency prevail. I truly, honestly, and without doubt HATE this country. Your residents have proven that beyond a doubt.
Hey dont leave, i have a great CD i want u to hear from 5miles away. Ha ha
big R

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Cubscout wrote:
Man you are right on point. I've been here about 3 months now and it doesn't take much to figure this place out. It like i stepped into a big pile of shit by moving here, and i will leave in about 9 months, only a one yr tour!!!!!!!!!! These people are totally oblivious to what's going on around them and they know no better bcz they have not experience anything else outside of the horrible place. This food the brag about monfongo is horrible and all of the other fried food they have is just a way to get you sick with clogged arteries, the little food they have sucks big time. No healthy meals to be offered. Everything is imported, prices are astronomical and every second person is driving with cell phones plugged to their ears, do not stop at red lights and the place is filthy. They do not speak english even in managerial positions, got stop by a cop he nor his partner spoke english. PR state taxes are astronomical for what, medical services suck, the roads suck... I will never ever ever come back to this pile of crap!
Hey cubscout sounds like a pediphile name. You probably went over molest young boys and couldnt. So go back to your moms house you sissy and eat her tasteless cheese sandwiches and jerk off to your sister nude pics online.
big R

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes we SAVE our money, because we have a desire to pay our own way and not to live in the caserios. We have a sense of self-respect that prevents us from being worthless parasites, and actually causes us to be embarrassed about living on welfare. Yes we may be bombed by others who envy our success, but your "paradise" is being destroyed from within, because you are too stupid to think for yourselves and actually use the resources you have to EARN money.
ps If any of these word were too big for you, I will have my five-year-old translate it for you.
You say you went to work in PR means that they didnt want your ass in the mainland. So you went to Puert Rico in order to survive. Looks like you had to go to PR to live the american dream you ungrateful cccksker. They are many people like you talking smack after they eat and live. Remember you reap what you sow. Good riddance!!
big R

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the problem. You spend a few days on the beaches, and the tourist areas, where it is supposed to look like a paradise. All of us that are complaining LIVE HERE!!
So, yes it is a perfectly fine place to VISIT, but it is a third world country to live in. The problem is that the police force is corrupt, and now that there is a global economic crisis, the already high unemployment rate has resulted in an even higher crime rate. The people who live here are content to wait for others to solve their problems for them (i.e. send me welfare from the US even though I am going to talk shit about it while I'm living in my federally subsidized house, on medicair and collecting welfare, without ever paying federal taxes).
Finally, the FOOD??? I am from Southern California, where we get real food from around the world. This food is just bland shit. Pepper is too fucking hot for them!!?? If it does not taste like baby food, they do not cook it.
So Nuckles, keep your White as in Florida, and continue to spend your vacation money here in this shit hole (because obviously you do not mind wasting your tax dollars as well). Me, I'm out of this place, and when I want to visit a corrupt, third world, drug infested country, I'll jump across the border for a while where they have a better work ethic, and welfare is borrowing money from a relative.
Hey living in a trailer park in the south is a 3rd world country in its self. Your probably not used to living in a house with a front door and a porch. As for welfare you guys are king. Nobody not all the blacks, latins and anyone i didnt mention can compete. So leave and go back to the shithole you came from and take a bathe you filthy scumbag.
big R

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

TJM wrote:
Puerto Rico has either to choose by a wide margin either statehood or independence. Commonwealth status is just a nice way to suck on the nipple of the US.
If they choose statehood, they would be total citizens of the US, and would pay their fair share of federal taxes.
If they choose indepnd. then the US would finally get rid of this leach.
No different than your wife sucking my gooseneck afterwork and then kissing u in the mouth. A little info for you backward farm animal molesters from the south. We earned what we have. We fought for this country. Even Gen. McArthur stated he wanted more Puerto Rican fighters so that he could win the war. You guys just talk trash. Look go screw your donkey and suck you daddy tits. Bunch of losers you are.
big R

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of us don't give a rat's patootie about the PR's until they bring their greasy selves HERE. Stay there. Oh, and quit talking about "your country". You don't have a country. We own your crummy little country.
You dont own shhhht u could hardly pay your rent u trailer park filthy degenerate lowlife. We own you when u try to talk shhhht. Go beg by the freeway like u white trash always do.
big R

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

SmellyCheese wrote:
I think in a lot of ways the term “ungrateful” applies to a lot of what Puerto Rico has become and let’s face it the U.S. Gov’t bares a lot of the blame there. Your U.S. tax dollars goes into ALOT of what Puerto Ricans can enjoy on the island. From federally funded housing (utilities included), medical coverage, federal funded college education, to food stamps and unemployment wages.
All their roads, utility services, educational system, etc, etc comes from a federal grant of one form or another. A few out here actually do break the mold and make the most of what they got while pursuing education and employment and for that I cannot really lay blame in a person trying to better themselves, but that type of thinking isn’t in abundance here.
You have an island full of folks that are very impressionable, whatever the fad is they want to be a part of it. One of the reasons you see a lot of people out here living in housing communities with a SUV in mint condition just bought. It boggles the mind that even with all the news of hard economic crisis a lot of people here go out and grab any loan they can to get all the things they think they need.
Jobs here pays minimum wage and you’re lucky if it is a 40 hour a week job. Their educational system is deplorable and most of the values I seriously believe come from their 24 hr soap opera programs.
The general sentiment I have seen here is one of neglect. They’ll just shrug and litter their beaches or roads. They don’t seem to care if they appear rude or obnoxious when they drive or just the way some of them act.
Then they have their “Reggaeton” which has turned out some of the most idiotic things I have ever seen. It always seems that every 10 year old kid or older thinks he is a gun-toting gangster and it don’t get much better as they get older. This particular style of music has become an obsession with many of the youth here on the island. Meanwhile it’s just teaching them that shooting people, taking drugs and stealing things is the way to go in life, and you wonder why the murder rate is so high here.
I once had to process a group of Puerto Ricans that came off a flight from Cuba. Funny thing was they all had Puerto Rican passports which of course do NOT exist. It was discovered that later these folks were “Independistas” meaning they support independence for Puerto Rico. You know how you can make them REAL angry with you? Especially if they know you are an American? Do what I did, smile, shake their hand and say you would love to vote this year for Puerto Rico’s independence. Tell them you would love to see a Puerto Rico free from the responsibility of having to handle all that cash they receive yearly from the USA. Yes, yes let them make their own money and use their own resources to have a functioning society and then, when it’s all over ask the Dominican Republic if they would like to have statehood since Puerto Ricans hate Dominicans. I guarantee they will clam up, god forbid they would look “ungrateful” after that..
Hey smellycheese sounds like the stuff that between your wifes thighs. You spend so much time in your pathetic lame underachieving life to talk smack. Lokk at yourself. What have you done in your life to make a differance. Absolutely nothing but fill that hole in your face and become some ugly degenerate loser. Yes loser. Thats all you have.some dumb job in the airport. Your just a peeon face it. Your a nobody and your wife if you jave one is probably screwing somebody else but you.
mee

Las Piedras, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Save America wrote:
I spent a weekend in Puerto Rico and it suxs. The sun will get you tan as soon as the plane lands. The beach is dirty. The traffic suxs and people don't speak english. I won't be back to that shit hole. Oh, and it's long fly too.
im Puerto Rican & i agree, im ashamed of being born on this shitty island, im ashamed of being Puerto Rican
ashamed Puerto Rican

Las Piedras, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

the island is a shithole, almost everyone is a "Caco" rappers who bad mouth everyone, they all have a criminal mind, and this shitty island should be called "Poor Port" or "Puerto Pobre" in spanish, most of the people are F***ing poor. The only good thing about being Puerto Rican is that we have the US citizenship so we could migrate to the mainland. Being a Puerto Rican is an embarrassment, only criminals & Caco rappers are proud of being born on this piece of shit of island.
ashamed Puerto Rican

Las Piedras, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Soy De Puerto Pobre, La Isla Del Espanto
big R

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

mee wrote:
<quoted text>
im Puerto Rican & i agree, im ashamed of being born on this shitty island, im ashamed of being Puerto Rican
Im ashamed of you. A sellout willng to undrrmine his own by writing this crap. People even if any of this has any ring if truth. You never dump on your own. Case in point next door. Dominicans have the most crappy living conditions nrxt to Haiti. They have a 3rd world living conditiond. Crime is crazy. They will steal your sox while your wearing them. People are kidnapped even on vacation for their kidneys etc. In order to make some money. Now thats scary. Prostition is allowed. The men screw all the underage girls. So its everywhere on the island. People are starving yet all the drug dealers have their gran mansiones built with low wages. And i can go on but you will nevrr ever hear any Dominican trash their island. They will never disrespect their land for no one. And every messed up latin country because its common sense. You dont get any points dissing your lineage for anyone. There is no excuse at all
big R

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

You are totally wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's set some facts straight....
http://www.economist.com/node/6980051
^^This article written by a reputable website debunks the prideful shitstorm you typed up concerning your island's economy.
Truth is, Puero rico ranks inu the middle as far as economies go in latin america... Which would be great, except when you factor in that pr uses the USD as it's currency and gets help DIRECTLY from the U.S government. The countries ahead of Pr are all emerging economies with little to no help from the U.S, who were all POOR 10 years ago. Pr has slipped to the middle and is slowly crawling to the bottom (read the article I linked you to).
Puerto Rican coffee pales in comparison to Colombian coffee, which actually IS world renowned as being the best from latin america.
Puerto rican woman, while beautiful, also pale in comparison to women from south america, by ALOT. For example, Venezuela has more miss universe crowns than pr.
Puerto ricans also suck at speaking spanish. For example: pronouncing amor as amol, por favor as pol favol, me voy para la casa as voy pa ca'a and carro as caggggggggggggggghoooooo all lend credence to that fact. Poreso muchos latinos dicen que ustedes matan el idioma español/castellano, y lo dejan en vergüenza.
And you indeed have ghettos, tons of them actually. In fact, pr has possibly one of the worst in all of latin america (La Perla) which has had songs & documentaries made about it.
And most boricuas also suck at english, hence why you spelled which, racism, friendly, badly, rich, caught, and very incorrectly.
Finally, if you wanna see truly elite latinos, take a look at the white collar republican cubans living in south florida. Now those latinos ARE elite.
Ok mojaito sharkbait cagacamino immigrant. Im only saying this once to your backward latin country sucks. Its overun by your women prostituting for visas and giving head at all major resorts to all tourists from around the world. In your country all the people are ugly mixed with meso indian lineage with heads the size of pumpkins. Almost all you so called hispanics are offensive looking thats why all of you guys are not welcome in the United States. Your all ugly people. Short fat pig nosed flat pancake ass con caras de torta. Brown and disgusting looking. As for our coffee. Only 3 are the best in the world not columbian. Its Hawaiin, Jamaican and Puerto Rican. As a matter of fact Puerto Rican coffee is the official coffee in the vatican. When we come to the mainland as it is known we come here with job offers and settle in the areas where we are going to be. Unlike you guys who crawl under fences, swimming rivers, making cars into boats, sneaking into ships, illegally into the US. Then make a bunch of kids to stay in the country leeching off the welfare and medicaid system and trying to get amnesty to stay in the USA because your country sucks!!" then steal Puerto Rican documents and steal our social security then you guys sell them to other illegal south americans who then bring their drugs into this country in the asses or in their vaginas. That is the truth. We Puerto Ricans are keen in customs and arrest you guys in high volumeAll of you hispanics are all persona non grata in the USA. As they call you In Spain "SUDACOS" WHICH is the combined acronym for Sud Americanos and sovacos. Im for deporting all of you low budget wetbacks from all those meso american south american countries. We as Puerto Rican are proud and could care less what you think. We dont have the issues that you ugly looking pre historic caveman latinos have. We are actually not part of you guys any way. Our talented students from our universities are being courted by fortune 500 companies as we speak. While you guys are given less than minimum wage to pick apples, corn, oranges etc.. Shine our shoes all of yous. Ill give you a quarter julio or manuella. We could care less.
big R

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Charlie wrote:
I agree with Bill, I served my country for 19 years, Army and I paid my taxes and social security like a proud American every since begining to work at 15 years old and now the SS system is being sucked dry by these undeserving parasites that have paid in absolutely nothing.
Hey Charley the only thing sucked dry was by your wife and i didnt even had to pay absolutely nothing. You douchebag
big R

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Fcuk pr wrote:
Those dicks wear tight jeans and have homo haircuts
Sorry ball licker but those are Dominicans who wear the tight pants and haircuts. Get your latins correct. Loser

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Yeah 1,084,462
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 7 min HELL ON EARTH 484,430
Goodbye PH 2 hr honeymylove 1
Zionist Jews Have Destroyed Florida and Califor... 4 hr Criminals 1
OCSD and OPD Are Both Crooked And Dangerous 4 hr Criminals 1
Best Way to Ruin the Orange County Democratic P... 4 hr Thank Youn 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr SpaceBlues 45,908
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••