Puerto Rico Sucks
Rafa

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#1158 Oct 11, 2012
Hahaha! You all talk like Puerto Rico is another country, but for your information Puerto Rico is part of United States. So technically you are in the United States. Is just another piece of crap like many of the states. Our political and social situation is no different from many of the states. So, you see the problem??.... los federales ....
Mexirican Princess

Minneapolis, MN

#1159 Oct 12, 2012
Booya biotch wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are posting from Mexico now?
No, I'm not from Mexico.I'm half Mexican and Puerto Rican.
Mexirican Princess

Minneapolis, MN

#1161 Oct 12, 2012
Fitus T Bluster wrote:
<quoted text>what a one two punch that is.
What is wrong with that?
Cool Guy

Alpharetta, GA

#1163 Oct 16, 2012
I loooovee Puerto Rico. Ching Chang Chong
Cool Guy

Alpharetta, GA

#1164 Oct 16, 2012
I live in San Juan. It is beautiful.

Arriba arriba andale andale rapido rapido
Fcuk pr

Morovis, Puerto Rico

#1165 Oct 18, 2012
Fcuk puerto rico. That island should sink already. Maybe throw a nuke bomb and erase that POS island like hyroshima.
Condado

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#1166 Oct 20, 2012
Another ridiculous party in Ventana al Mar. Can't even tell what it's for, bad live bands maybe? Why do we have to suffer through some idiots idea of a good time? But the puerto ricans love it. Any chance to be flashy and wear bling and be loud. You GO you flashy sheep! Make sure your clothes are 2 sizes too small to show off your back fat and you can scream louder than the idiot next to you! That means you're important!!!
What a jerk

Cayey, Puerto Rico

#1167 Oct 21, 2012
Condado wrote:
Another ridiculous party in Ventana al Mar. Can't even tell what it's for, bad live bands maybe? Why do we have to suffer through some idiots idea of a good time? But the puerto ricans love it. Any chance to be flashy and wear bling and be loud. You GO you flashy sheep! Make sure your clothes are 2 sizes too small to show off your back fat and you can scream louder than the idiot next to you! That means you're important!!!
So the only thing you do is staying at your home all days???? No wonder you are having such a bad time, need to go out, stupid gringo!!!!!!!!
Mexirican Princess

Minneapolis, MN

#1168 Oct 21, 2012
PRs R parasites wrote:
Puerto Ricans are USA's parasites.. 1 out of 10 actually works.. 9 out of 10 live off everyone else's tax..
They can't speak english at all, and can't even speak spanish correctly either.. They come to mainland only to lower the neighboorhood's market value and still live off our tax, and always expect to get the best customer service even though they never pay their bills..
At least mexicans do work and try their best to pay their bills and debts, of course since their children are born here, those usa-mexican bastards end up just as bad as Puerto Ricans..
makes me think that the problem is actually the way our country works with ''low income ppl'' why are they low income? becz they're lazy !! hey Puerto Rican, get up your lazy ass and ask your neighbor to give you 5 dollars to cut his yard!! do 8 in 1 day and you'll have your income!!!
Puerto Ricans, are lame, parasites, even worse than mexicans and other latins..
You need to think before you talk out of your ass. Not all Puerto Ricans are lazy and on welfare.I know alot of Puerto Ricans that are college educated and hardworking.My
father who was born and raised in Puerto Rico is a college educated man. My mom who was born and raised in California,a Mexican American is also college educated.My father is an Engineer,
and my mom is a Registerd Nurse. So don't be judging all Puerto Ricans,and Mexicans as being lazy.Just because there a few bad apples dosen't mean there all the same.
Bori Mex

Minneapolis, MN

#1169 Oct 23, 2012
Fitus T Bluster wrote:
<quoted text>what a one two punch that is.
No what a one two punch to be you.
Bori Mex

Minneapolis, MN

#1170 Oct 23, 2012
Cool Guy wrote:
I live in San Juan. It is beautiful.
Arriba arriba andale andale rapido rapido
.You are not one bit funny.Puerto Ricans don't use those words.
Bori Mex

Minneapolis, MN

#1171 Oct 23, 2012
Cool Guy wrote:
I loooovee Puerto Rico. Ching Chang Chong
Que cafre eres.(goofy)
a to z

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#1172 Nov 1, 2012
PR is a truly crappy country. I don't know where to begin.
It is supposed to be bilingual, but most people do NOT speak English. They speak more English in the ME and everywhere in Asia. They study English in school for 12 yrs and claim to speak English, but they do not. You can rarely get service in English from any utility company or any store that is not directly serving the tourist sector.
Whatever you want, they don't sell it in PR, and most companies won't even ship here.
The water and electricity services are erratic and you can't get through by phone or get an English speaker.
Their maps are incredible. The addresses don't work in GPS or on google maps or map quest. No one can find anything. Various maps will locate things in different places.
Never get any kind of service that is based in PR. They do not provide any service. When you buy products from the USA, they do not want to service anything in PR.
You will wait in long lines for everything because you can't deal with any issues by phone or internet. They have 10 service desks with 3 service people. 2 are chatting with each other and ignoring clients and 1 is busy filing her nails. Then all 3 go to lunch
It's just a crappy country and the people don't care. They are incompetent and lazy, and they can't stand criticism.
yaku

Cocoa, FL

#1173 Nov 2, 2012
Save America wrote:
I spent a weekend in Puerto Rico and it suxs. The sun will get you tan as soon as the plane lands. The beach is dirty. The traffic suxs and people don't speak english. I won't be back to that shit hole. Oh, and it's long fly too.
WOW, Talking about shitholes is not becomong from one who was birthed through the anal cavity while sitting in a latrine
No vote for Fortuno

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#1174 Nov 2, 2012
I personally am voting against Fortuno. This is based 100% on his violation of my civil liberties. Regardless of his platform, I WILL NOT vote for someone who invades my private life with madness. Again tonight, at 8:30 pm I am blasted by a parade of sirens and speakers loud enough to broadcast to Mars. Fortuno: you are a loud bully with money to burn, that doesn't make you right. Yes, you're obviously boricua in that you think flashy and loud is your right and your best way forward, but those of us who have lived in the mainland and come back know that you are just an empty Puertorican looking to be noticed.
usa

Bayamon, Puerto Rico

#1175 Nov 3, 2012
I live in puerto rico and this place sucks and the women are not the hottest black women are alot hotter im puertorican i rather be with a afro American becouse these puertorican women are ulgy fat and love to cheat on men down here women are alot worse then men but thank god im leaving this crap hole when i go back to the usa im gonna find myself a nice hot black women but never a puertorican women
LMR

Claremont, CA

#1178 Nov 7, 2012
usa wrote:
I live in puerto rico and this place sucks and the women are not the hottest black women are alot hotter im puertorican i rather be with a afro American becouse these puertorican women are ulgy fat and love to cheat on men down here women are alot worse then men but thank god im leaving this crap hole when i go back to the usa im gonna find myself a nice hot black women but never a puertorican women
STUPID INSECURE CANT SPELL IDIOT, YEAH COME TO L A WE NEED TO GIVE YOU AN ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT!
Fcuk pr

Morovis, Puerto Rico

#1179 Nov 12, 2012
Those dicks wear tight jeans and have homo haircuts
Rafa

Bayamon, Puerto Rico

#1180 Nov 13, 2012
If you want to live in/visit a Spanish speaking country, learn to speak SPANISH!!! I bet my English is way better than your Spanish, unilingual stupid gringo.
A true American

Tucker, GA

#1181 Nov 15, 2012
a to z wrote:
PR is a truly crappy country. I don't know where to begin.
It is supposed to be bilingual, but most people do NOT speak English. They speak more English in the ME and everywhere in Asia. They study English in school for 12 yrs and claim to speak English, but they do not. You can rarely get service in English from any utility company or any store that is not directly serving the tourist sector.
Whatever you want, they don't sell it in PR, and most companies won't even ship here.
The water and electricity services are erratic and you can't get through by phone or get an English speaker.
Their maps are incredible. The addresses don't work in GPS or on google maps or map quest. No one can find anything. Various maps will locate things in different places.
Never get any kind of service that is based in PR. They do not provide any service. When you buy products from the USA, they do not want to service anything in PR.
You will wait in long lines for everything because you can't deal with any issues by phone or internet. They have 10 service desks with 3 service people. 2 are chatting with each other and ignoring clients and 1 is busy filing her nails. Then all 3 go to lunch
It's just a crappy country and the people don't care. They are incompetent and lazy, and they can't stand criticism.
You are 310% correct. Thank you for your honesty. Welcome to Mcdonalds's or Burger King or Wendy's, staples of America, where you can only order after the clerk finishes their personal phone call and has 3 conversations with co-workers about absolutely nothing relevant. And after you pay you can watch your fries get cold while they cheek kiss a random person and check their phones and have another 4 random conversations. Worst. Country. Ever. Waiting for the big tsunami to cleanse this country of locals and let people who care about tourism take over.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min MICHA 1,432,774
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 48 min Princess Hey 513,500
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 61,486
last post wins! (Jul '11) 5 hr Princess Hey 5,976
News Hillary Clinton speaks in Orlando on her plan f... 9 hr Hans 12
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 12 hr zazz 98,199
3 word game (Jan '11) 21 hr Princess Hey 14,026

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages