|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Queen wrote:
Mexico SUCKS AND ITS DIRTY!!!!! THE TACOS ARE MOST LIKELY DOG MEAT!
NO bitch you suck. Mexicans don't eat dog meat.
Unlike your kind (white people) that eat possum,deer,skunks,and raccoons.Quit smoking meth it is damaging your brain. You must queen of your filthy a$$ trailer park. Stupid ignorant bitch.

Level 2

Since: Sep 12

Pleasantville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Mexican and Puerto Rican wrote:
<quoted text>NO bitch you suck. Mexicans don't eat dog meat.
Unlike your kind (white people) that eat possum,deer,skunks,and raccoons.Quit smoking meth it is damaging your brain. You must queen of your filthy a$$ trailer park. Stupid ignorant bitch.
And you are posting from Mexico now?
Rafa

San Juan, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Hahaha! You all talk like Puerto Rico is another country, but for your information Puerto Rico is part of United States. So technically you are in the United States. Is just another piece of crap like many of the states. Our political and social situation is no different from many of the states. So, you see the problem??.... los federales ....
Mexirican Princess

Culpeper, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Booya biotch wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are posting from Mexico now?
No, I'm not from Mexico.I'm half Mexican and Puerto Rican.
Mexirican Princess

Culpeper, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Fitus T Bluster wrote:
<quoted text>what a one two punch that is.
What is wrong with that?
Cool Guy

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

I loooovee Puerto Rico. Ching Chang Chong
Cool Guy

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

I live in San Juan. It is beautiful.

Arriba arriba andale andale rapido rapido
Fcuk pr

Toa Alta, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Fcuk puerto rico. That island should sink already. Maybe throw a nuke bomb and erase that POS island like hyroshima.
Condado

San Juan, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Another ridiculous party in Ventana al Mar. Can't even tell what it's for, bad live bands maybe? Why do we have to suffer through some idiots idea of a good time? But the puerto ricans love it. Any chance to be flashy and wear bling and be loud. You GO you flashy sheep! Make sure your clothes are 2 sizes too small to show off your back fat and you can scream louder than the idiot next to you! That means you're important!!!
What a jerk

Cayey, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Judged:

Condado wrote:
Another ridiculous party in Ventana al Mar. Can't even tell what it's for, bad live bands maybe? Why do we have to suffer through some idiots idea of a good time? But the puerto ricans love it. Any chance to be flashy and wear bling and be loud. You GO you flashy sheep! Make sure your clothes are 2 sizes too small to show off your back fat and you can scream louder than the idiot next to you! That means you're important!!!
So the only thing you do is staying at your home all days???? No wonder you are having such a bad time, need to go out, stupid gringo!!!!!!!!
Mexirican Princess

Culpeper, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

PRs R parasites wrote:
Puerto Ricans are USA's parasites.. 1 out of 10 actually works.. 9 out of 10 live off everyone else's tax..
They can't speak english at all, and can't even speak spanish correctly either.. They come to mainland only to lower the neighboorhood's market value and still live off our tax, and always expect to get the best customer service even though they never pay their bills..
At least mexicans do work and try their best to pay their bills and debts, of course since their children are born here, those usa-mexican bastards end up just as bad as Puerto Ricans..
makes me think that the problem is actually the way our country works with ''low income ppl'' why are they low income? becz they're lazy !! hey Puerto Rican, get up your lazy ass and ask your neighbor to give you 5 dollars to cut his yard!! do 8 in 1 day and you'll have your income!!!
Puerto Ricans, are lame, parasites, even worse than mexicans and other latins..
You need to think before you talk out of your ass. Not all Puerto Ricans are lazy and on welfare.I know alot of Puerto Ricans that are college educated and hardworking.My
father who was born and raised in Puerto Rico is a college educated man. My mom who was born and raised in California,a Mexican American is also college educated.My father is an Engineer,
and my mom is a Registerd Nurse. So don't be judging all Puerto Ricans,and Mexicans as being lazy.Just because there a few bad apples dosen't mean there all the same.
Bori Mex

Culpeper, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

Fitus T Bluster wrote:
<quoted text>what a one two punch that is.
No what a one two punch to be you.
Bori Mex

Culpeper, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

Cool Guy wrote:
I live in San Juan. It is beautiful.
Arriba arriba andale andale rapido rapido
.You are not one bit funny.Puerto Ricans don't use those words.
Bori Mex

Culpeper, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

Cool Guy wrote:
I loooovee Puerto Rico. Ching Chang Chong
Que cafre eres.(goofy)
a to z

San Juan, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

PR is a truly crappy country. I don't know where to begin.
It is supposed to be bilingual, but most people do NOT speak English. They speak more English in the ME and everywhere in Asia. They study English in school for 12 yrs and claim to speak English, but they do not. You can rarely get service in English from any utility company or any store that is not directly serving the tourist sector.
Whatever you want, they don't sell it in PR, and most companies won't even ship here.
The water and electricity services are erratic and you can't get through by phone or get an English speaker.
Their maps are incredible. The addresses don't work in GPS or on google maps or map quest. No one can find anything. Various maps will locate things in different places.
Never get any kind of service that is based in PR. They do not provide any service. When you buy products from the USA, they do not want to service anything in PR.
You will wait in long lines for everything because you can't deal with any issues by phone or internet. They have 10 service desks with 3 service people. 2 are chatting with each other and ignoring clients and 1 is busy filing her nails. Then all 3 go to lunch
It's just a crappy country and the people don't care. They are incompetent and lazy, and they can't stand criticism.
yaku

Ocoee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Save America wrote:
I spent a weekend in Puerto Rico and it suxs. The sun will get you tan as soon as the plane lands. The beach is dirty. The traffic suxs and people don't speak english. I won't be back to that shit hole. Oh, and it's long fly too.
WOW, Talking about shitholes is not becomong from one who was birthed through the anal cavity while sitting in a latrine
No vote for Fortuno

San Juan, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

I personally am voting against Fortuno. This is based 100% on his violation of my civil liberties. Regardless of his platform, I WILL NOT vote for someone who invades my private life with madness. Again tonight, at 8:30 pm I am blasted by a parade of sirens and speakers loud enough to broadcast to Mars. Fortuno: you are a loud bully with money to burn, that doesn't make you right. Yes, you're obviously boricua in that you think flashy and loud is your right and your best way forward, but those of us who have lived in the mainland and come back know that you are just an empty Puertorican looking to be noticed.
usa

Caguas, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

I live in puerto rico and this place sucks and the women are not the hottest black women are alot hotter im puertorican i rather be with a afro American becouse these puertorican women are ulgy fat and love to cheat on men down here women are alot worse then men but thank god im leaving this crap hole when i go back to the usa im gonna find myself a nice hot black women but never a puertorican women
LMR

Claremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

usa wrote:
I live in puerto rico and this place sucks and the women are not the hottest black women are alot hotter im puertorican i rather be with a afro American becouse these puertorican women are ulgy fat and love to cheat on men down here women are alot worse then men but thank god im leaving this crap hole when i go back to the usa im gonna find myself a nice hot black women but never a puertorican women
STUPID INSECURE CANT SPELL IDIOT, YEAH COME TO L A WE NEED TO GIVE YOU AN ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT!
Fcuk pr

Toa Alta, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Those dicks wear tight jeans and have homo haircuts

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE