Puerto Rico Sucks
Joey

Kissimmee, FL

#1136 Jul 26, 2012
1995 Honda Civics with illegal tailpipes and Mi Orgullo bumperstickers are very high class.
This place is a mess

United States

#1137 Jul 26, 2012
Tried to google to report San Juan cops for abusing their power. Not an option. Welcome to Cuba. Nicely coordinated, Hitler.
Welcome to prison

United States

#1138 Jul 26, 2012
Disgustesbycomments wrote:
<quoted text>
What part of PR are you currently residing? In the middle of El Yunque? Because I've lived here all my life and your arguments of being a "third world country" are, for me, completely absurd. And for your argument "lost power and water", did you know that there is only ONE company for electricity and ONE company for water? Whereas in the US mainland there are many companies for each of these services. I have to agree it is flawed, but not "third world country". I am amazed by the stories that you have narrated under this forum since many of them I have never encountered in life.
I hate the fact that US citizens from the mainland love to generalize and point out the flaws of Puerto Ricans and other people. I bet if I asked Europeans about their opinion on US they would spend hours trashing the US.
Don't get me wrong, Iove the US since my mother is actually from Connecticut but has lived here more than 30 years.
My point is that STOP generalizing Puerto Ricans for the vulgar, low lifes that you've met during your stay. There are actually hard working, decent, classy families in here. And believe me, they are more than you might actually think, but as always, people always point out those negative aspects...
You must live in a pleasantly gated community keeping us 'locals' away from your water cisterns and generators with triple barbed wire. How nice for you. Enjoy your perks, mr drug dealer, behind your security guards and prison walls of steel. So pretty they are as they hold you safe from us normal people.
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#1139 Jul 26, 2012
Filthy Pigs wrote:
This country is filthy and the losers who come to America live like pigs ! They have destroyed Florida !
Somewhat missguided hate, as we don't have many here.....mostly cubans, haitians and new yorkers.....
La Concha anyone

United States

#1140 Jul 28, 2012
Anyone been to La Concha lately? The dead people trying to sing American music thing = FAIL.
Disgustedbycomme nts

Puerto Rico

#1141 Jul 28, 2012
Welcome to prison wrote:
<quoted text>
You must live in a pleasantly gated community keeping us 'locals' away from your water cisterns and generators with triple barbed wire. How nice for you. Enjoy your perks, mr drug dealer, behind your security guards and prison walls of steel. So pretty they are as they hold you safe from us normal people.
Ignorant much? I'm not going to even waste my precious time with people as ignorant as you, believe it or not in your filthy thinking mind, some Puerto Ricans actually DO WORK and some of us actually work 24/7, and it doesn't involve anything illicit. You "Americans" think you are so perfect as if you had no crime whatsoever, please don't make me laugh.
Jazzfest

United States

#1142 Jul 29, 2012
Another night ruined by fake jazz blasting my ears off. I see them setting up the stage. Tonight is gonnna be a bad night...
Xey

Kissimmee, FL

#1143 Aug 2, 2012
All of Puerto Rico is a war zone, bullets flying in the schools. If you move there be sure to put up internal gates inside your house to keep out the home invaders.
Jennifer

Kissimmee, FL

#1144 Aug 11, 2012
This island is ghetto as hell. Do not go here.
Horns

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#1145 Aug 11, 2012
Jennifer wrote:
This island is ghetto as hell. Do not go here.
Thank you, I believe you are correct. And if the government charged for car horn usage it would be flowing in money. This island is a mess of idiots blowing car horns on their way to their drug dens playing reggaeton.
Abe

United States

#1146 Sep 10, 2012
MMM1111 wrote:
<quoted text>
Out of curiosity - why does the US hang on to it then?
...because of the location, imbecile. That's it. Fckng Puerco ricans, don't appreciate anything they have.
WhiteChicana

United States

#1147 Sep 19, 2012
To make Dave happy wrote:
Let see what the welfare parasites are going to do, since I am watching the news and they are saying President Obama, is planning on eliminate the welfare benefits to PR. I feel sorry for those who may really need it but for the others, I hope it happens there is toooooo many people who is capable to work living on welfare. If I can work they can do it too. There is federal financial aid in PR if you dont go to college is because you dont want to.
Sorry to piont this out,(I'm married to a boricua) but the miss puertorico winners are mestiza, not white. Its a mix of indian and spanish, not white with blue eyes. I think you meant light skinned, when compared to mulatas.
WhiteChicana

United States

#1148 Sep 19, 2012
LMN wrote:
<quoted text>
because Puerto Ricans realize they are better here in the USA than Puerto Rico. There is more opportunities for all people here, even if you are black than in Puerto Rico which is a racist island. Something they dont want you to know. Look at all their Miss Puerto Rico women. They are all white, not dark skin. At least in the USA, we have all types of colors for Miss USA. God bless the USA!
Sorry to piont this out,(I'm married to a boricua) but the miss puertorico winners are mestiza, not white. Its a mix of indian and spanish, not white with blue eyes. I think you meant light skinned, when compared to mulatas.
WhiteChicana

United States

#1149 Sep 19, 2012
there are not as many true whites in puertorico, they are mostly mixed, and are tanned or dark. I'ts refreshig to see something other than mestiza when I visit there, white is rare.
WhiteChicana

United States

#1150 Sep 19, 2012
Disgustedbycomments wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorant much? I'm not going to even waste my precious time with people as ignorant as you, believe it or not in your filthy thinking mind, some Puerto Ricans actually DO WORK and some of us actually work 24/7, and it doesn't involve anything illicit. You "Americans" think you are so perfect as if you had no crime whatsoever, please don't make me laugh.
you are making all of us laugh. I have a husband from puerto rico, he had to get the hell out of there to get an oportunity to work, as a professional. IF you have a bachelor's degree in puerto rico, you can't find decent work, you settle for a position that requires almost no education, unless you are related to someone with an enterprise or company. It is so corrupted, that they reported puerto rico to be the most corrupt territory or state of the United states. You guys have ties to "narcotraficantes" You island is going to shit. One you become a state, guess what will happen? I can't wait for the day when you will have checks and balances and everyone gets treated equally. Google this, and you will see.
Nel

Puerto Rico

#1151 Sep 21, 2012
I agree with most of the things said here. I am a Puerto Rican as well, and I am increasingly frustrated with all the BS that prevents this place from becoming the beautiful, prosperous destination that it can surely be without it. You don't really need to bash this place with insults to carry your message across. You just have to mention the fact that other SMALLER islands in the Caribbean are much better off and economically sound than we are. We have a stagnant political system supported by the most mindless zealots you can possibly imagine. Here, politics is reduced to nothing but a sport, and people debate it like they debate who should win a basketball game. Until puerto ricans stop being mindless political fanatics and our political system changes, we are going to continue sucking.

However, not all puerto ricans are rude, lazy, inconsiderate people. If you live here long enough you will find incredibly wonderful and unique hard working people who are just as frustrated by the BS they have put up everyday as any of you are.:)
Some girl

Somerset, NJ

#1152 Sep 24, 2012
ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO SAY PUERTORICO SUCKS...YOU SUCK!! I have lived there all my life and it is way prettier than the US. I live in New Jersey and the beach there sucks!! I dont know where you got all that crap from but Puerto Rico is amazing and beautiful. Unlike you people who hate it.
Some girl

Somerset, NJ

#1153 Sep 24, 2012
Filthy Pigs wrote:
This country is filthy and the losers who come to America live like pigs ! They have destroyed Florida !
I am Puertorican and I'm very sure that I'm way cleaner than u!!! What the hell do u have against us?!?!?!?!
Election season

United States

#1154 Sep 28, 2012
WTF. Let's play music at a level to kill eardrums in a 5 mile radius and parade around in the streets blowing sirens and waving flags. We all know the more pimped out your parade is the more votes you get, right? The more noise violations you ignore the more votes, right? Oh wait... Noise violations don't exist here. Welcome to hell. Puerto Ricans, you DON'T do it better. You just do it louder and flashier. And that is tacky and below me. I can't wait to move from this shithole and go home where common sense and decency prevail. I truly, honestly, and without doubt HATE this country. Your residents have proven that beyond a doubt.
Mexican and Puerto Rican

Minneapolis, MN

#1156 Oct 10, 2012
Queen wrote:
Mexico SUCKS AND ITS DIRTY!!!!! THE TACOS ARE MOST LIKELY DOG MEAT!
NO bitch you suck. Mexicans don't eat dog meat.
Unlike your kind (white people) that eat possum,deer,skunks,and raccoons.Quit smoking meth it is damaging your brain. You must queen of your filthy a$$ trailer park. Stupid ignorant bitch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min FYVM 1,384,169
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 5 hr zazz 98,046
Million Dollar Pin Traded at Disney World 7 hr Duck 2
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 10 hr Janitor Of The LORD 22,972
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 10 hr Janitor Of The LORD 18,981
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 hr The Donald_ 59,545
sexting with fem 13 hr Cupcake7663 1
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 13 hr The Donald_ 513,255
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages