Puerto Rico Sucks
nathalie

Smithtown, NY

#744 Jun 24, 2010
You people who think puerto rico sucks. It is just that you dont know how to spend time in my place i was born. It is wonderful island yet buetiful. So you must be stupid
TJM

Paw Paw, MI

#745 Jun 25, 2010
nathalie wrote:
You people who think puerto rico sucks. It is just that you dont know how to spend time in my place i was born. It is wonderful island yet buetiful. So you must be stupid
And that is why you live in the Bronx of New York! Thanks, I lived there for over 14 years, did you?
jose

Redmond, WA

#746 Jun 25, 2010
Damn ppl I didn't know about this in puertorico, I hope the best for puertoricans, this comes from a dominican, I love yall like I love all my hispanic islanders (cubans, dominicans, puertoricans) jeje we look so alike I have so many puertoricans and cuban friends, we r one big happy family :), if puerto rico was to get independent trust me my country will b there for you just like it was there for haiti on the earthquake, we won't ever let our brothers die!!! Imagin they actually do the train from PR to DR? They are thinkin of it, and dispise the nasty puerttoricans that trash talk us dominicans there are many that don't and would say the same I say to dominicans, so for that reason I love puertoricans and hope they can finally gain independence and establish the republic of puerto rico without the U.S.:)
TJM

Paw Paw, MI

#747 Jun 25, 2010
jose wrote:
Damn ppl I didn't know about this in puertorico, I hope the best for puertoricans, this comes from a dominican, I love yall like I love all my hispanic islanders (cubans, dominicans, puertoricans) jeje we look so alike I have so many puertoricans and cuban friends, we r one big happy family :), if puerto rico was to get independent trust me my country will b there for you just like it was there for haiti on the earthquake, we won't ever let our brothers die!!! Imagin they actually do the train from PR to DR? They are thinkin of it, and dispise the nasty puerttoricans that trash talk us dominicans there are many that don't and would say the same I say to dominicans, so for that reason I love puertoricans and hope they can finally gain independence and establish the republic of puerto rico without the U.S.:)
Do you know what the Puerto Rican doctors did to the Haitians? They tood pics of their genitals, and made fun of the living and the dead. It was a huge scandal in Puerto Rico.

Is that what you want to be part of?
jose

Redmond, WA

#748 Jun 26, 2010
TJM wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know what the Puerto Rican doctors did to the Haitians? They tood pics of their genitals, and made fun of the living and the dead. It was a huge scandal in Puerto Rico.
Is that what you want to be part of?
Yea that was so messed up, they practically made fun of them SMH, but again those were those doctors not all puerto rican doctors are like, but those should get their ass fire!
Gringo living in pr

Bayamon, Puerto Rico

#749 Jul 14, 2010
I can't believe someone living here In Puerto Rico has the guts to say these things and have such a racial view! but then again it's on a forum where it's safe to say what you want. I will honestley admitt thier are some places in Pr where the level of trash is not verry pleasing but these problems are occuring all over our planet it just happens puerto rico is a smaller Island,However puerto rico has some of the most wondefull beaches and food in the world if you can open your mind and realize it's not suposed to taste like mexican or American it's puerto rican!Also it is always warm here and I refuse to freeze in the moody air polluted even more dirty cities Such as philadelphia(where Im from) New york and Chicago! I think these city's look dirty and you also have to remember clean isn't alway what you see on the ground it's also in the air! At least this island smells like Salt water and beach and not black death clouds of toxic waste......
Gringo living in pr

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#750 Jul 15, 2010
Red Neckerson wrote:
The words "culture" and "Puerto Rico" don't belong in th same sentence. In rican culture, an '82 Corolla is a fine automobile. That pretty much sums it up. PR sucks.
Does anyone agree this person is white trash? Red nekerson obviously your life in the klan gives you a sense of culture! Im white and living in puerto rico and you just reminded me of why i Came here because Puerto rico and the People here make you feel at home and the beaches are some of the most wonderfull in the world but you obviously never have bin here and judge what you see in U.s.a! think about your parents they obviously raised you to hate and maybe they can buy you some soap to wash that white trash off you but maybe their isn't enough soap in the world for that?
Paola

Melbourne, FL

#751 Jul 22, 2010
DUIBUSH wrote:
<quoted text> Hispanics have ruined Florida . Disney I understand brought many of these people into the country for slave labor and to ruin our society. Disney SUCKS!
Wow you are so IGNORANT! Hispanics have NOT ruined Florida. If you go check your local jail and check the inmates, who are mostly there? CAUCASIANS! And what do they do? Rape, smoke meth, sexual harassment, assault and all that stuff. So do Black people...and yes Hispanics also contribute to this. But we aren't the ONLY reason for what Florida has become. So get your facts straight before saying such a stupid statement!
Nicole

Melbourne, FL

#752 Jul 22, 2010
BORICUA DE CORA wrote:
<quoted text> Pues cagate en tu madre mierda de New york porque estas americanizada y no naciste en la isla para saber como somos de verdad. Apesar tu rata apestosa te apuesto que naciste in a trash can en un callejon de tu apestosa ciudad. We dont need fakers like you porque ni siquiera eres puertorriquena just a generic version or a wanna be. And at lease we work a bet your dumbass that you lived of wellfare. Estoy contento de que no te sientas puertorriquena because that would really be a shame for us real puertoricans. Go sink in your trash can PUTA!
For real!!!!!! Ahora van a criticarte y decir lo cafre y eso pero es verdad lo que dices! Todos estos Puertorique~os pendejos que hay aqui dan verguenza!
Reader

Naples, FL

#753 Jul 23, 2010
Paola wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow you are so IGNORANT! Hispanics have NOT ruined Florida. If you go check your local jail and check the inmates, who are mostly there? CAUCASIANS! And what do they do? Rape, smoke meth, sexual harassment, assault and all that stuff. So do Black people...and yes Hispanics also contribute to this. But we aren't the ONLY reason for what Florida has become. So get your facts straight before saying such a stupid statement!
Central Florida is still great, but 30-40 years ago, things were much better, quality of life was better, noone even had to lock their doors or cars at night, there was no grafftti, etc... Just checked the local Bookings at our local jail, the first 25 bookings were of hispanic nature! hummm, number 26 was caucasian #27,#28 black I stopped looking after that. Back then it was 98% caucasian, and Now? You are correct it is not Just the Hispanics.
lol

Oviedo, FL

#754 Jul 31, 2010
the reason FL is full of Puerto Ricans is the theme parks , for the average islander 8.50 or even 7.50 <-- the average theme park wage is at least 30% higher wage than what they would get in the island working as a manager for taco bell , for a white guy 7.50 hr is just BS money ! but for ricans its gold !
WHEN

Arcadia, CA

#755 Aug 12, 2010
WHEN WILL THE GOVERMENT OF THE U.S.A. MAKE MANDATORY FAMILY PLANING AND INSTUTE SUCH LAW ON P.R.
STOP THE OVER BREEDING NOW!!!!!

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#756 Aug 12, 2010
There are some nice place there

Mr Culebra

Camden, NJ

#757 Aug 14, 2010
@ Bill + Don + Save America
You ever talk that slick sht about Puerto Rico...at the right place...and right time...
you WILL get f'kd up.
Believe that shit, fkin gringo galleta phaggot hillbillies.
@ A New Yorker
you sound a lot like my uncle...
my uncle TOMAS...
you sell-out. Go try to fit in with the whites.
the fk you gonna diss P.R. and say you can't wait to get to NY? Ny puerto ricans are the ones with the attitude.
In fact...what Guineas and Goombas and Guidos are for Italians....New Yoricans are to Puerto Ricans.
So if you wanna go back, GOOD. Get cosmetic surgery so you can hide your 'cara de platano' our island gave ya...maricón.
debby

Arlington, TX

#758 Aug 14, 2010
and some are cowards. aren't we boys.
debby

Arlington, TX

#759 Aug 14, 2010
Mr Culebra wrote:
@ Bill + Don + Save America
You ever talk that slick sht about Puerto Rico...at the right place...and right time...
you WILL get f'kd up.
Believe that shit, fkin gringo galleta phaggot hillbillies.
@ A New Yorker
you sound a lot like my uncle...
my uncle TOMAS...
you sell-out. Go try to fit in with the whites.
the fk you gonna diss P.R. and say you can't wait to get to NY? Ny puerto ricans are the ones with the attitude.
In fact...what Guineas and Goombas and Guidos are for Italians....New Yoricans are to Puerto Ricans.
So if you wanna go back, GOOD. Get cosmetic surgery so you can hide your 'cara de platano' our island gave ya...maricón.
actually ny has illegal puerto ricans there.
Mr Culebra

Camden, NJ

#760 Aug 14, 2010
@ Disgusted

"It is all give, give, give from our taxpayer funds to them, and what do WE get - welfare cheats, fatherless brats and violent gangs."

Don't you have a Tea Party gathering to go to, you fking racist P.O.S.?

I hope a group of PR's see this sht on the forum, someone track you down, and kick your white pinky ass.

You piece of sht republican. Love accusing others you don't know of all being on welfare, being fatherless, and violent members of society. Fk you.

If that's the case...then all white people love incest, are all racist, and eat mayo sandwiches.

Go to hell.
Mr Culebra

Camden, NJ

#761 Aug 14, 2010
@ Red Neckerson

An '82 corolla is a nice ride?

Oh, ok.

Know what else is a nice ride?

Yo MOMMA!

and if she's dead...YO WIFE

and you ain't married...YO SISTER

If they queef out a baby and it comes out olive or brown with an uncanny ability to play 2nd base...

karma's a b!tch!
PUERTO RICAN LOvER

Montgomery, AL

#762 Aug 20, 2010
I LOVE PUERTO RICANS THEY SO SEXXY!!!!! BEST MEN AND BEAUTIFUL WOMEN OrIGInATE!
Crystal A

Hicksville, NY

#763 Aug 23, 2010
LOL REALLY.. u went to Puerto Rico and EXPECTED people to start speaking english!! lmaoo the truth is your upset because u couldnt get any PUERTO RICAN A**. HAHA Puerto rico is a BEAUTIFUL island dont let this ignorant child change your mind!!! BORICUA BABY 100%

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min My New Alias RULES 1,395,519
News Obama: Notion that being armed would have saved... 12 min WasteWater 957
News News 28 Mins Ago 'Not the America we want': Oba... 13 min WasteWater 307
News 50 dead in Florida nightclub shooting, worst in... 16 min They light 1,358
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 23 min Princess Hey 19,023
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 43 min Princess Hey 12,678
H Clinton Demands USA Take 65,000 Muslims 1 hr Wake Up People 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages