Puerto Rico Sucks
Prexplorer

Reading, PA

#295 Jan 2, 2010
GiveItBack wrote:
Its this simple: just give it back. Give back the island of Puerto Rico to the Puerto Ricans. They deserve independence. Enough of all the pride stuff. Feel proud? Great. Go be a proud nation and stop gorging on our Federal tax dollars. Please, grow a pair and become your own nation!
The United States government will not allow independence.
Prexplorer

Reading, PA

#296 Jan 2, 2010
cobanacobain wrote:
<quoted text>
bill,all you say is the real fking truth. puerto rico is an useless shithole. i'm just a 14 year old kid and i hate to be born here in this stupid uselles land. fk_PUERTO_RICAN_PRIDE!!!!!!!!! !
That's it, agree with those who hate you and the island.
Prexplorer

Reading, PA

#297 Jan 2, 2010
cobanacobain wrote:
<quoted text>
very true. the problem is these stupid puerto ricans dont even want their island back, their so proud they talk to you in history class as if puerto rico actually had similarities to greece or rome.Freaking puerto ricans are stuck up on their on cloud of lazyness and 'self-pride;. now, just in case, pride is not gonna pay your rents stupid mindless puertoricans!!!(im not racist cause i was born in this...borikiengh...place....
You need to worry about your education first, so that when it's time for you to make your exit to the mainland, you can compete for a job. Your writing skills are atrocious.
Prexplorer

Reading, PA

#298 Jan 2, 2010
h8tesubhumans wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, PR is such a great place and it's people are the best!! Is that why everyone is trying to leave that dump?
You have never been there, Right? There are nearly 4 million people who live on the island and most of them do not want to leave. Where do you live Kissimmee?
h8tethem

Tampa, FL

#299 Jan 3, 2010
Prexplorer wrote:
<quoted text>
You have never been there, Right? There are nearly 4 million people who live on the island and most of them do not want to leave. Where do you live Kissimmee?
Went there, and will never go back. I just wish we could ship all of the Rican's in Florida back to that shite-hole of an island. Our crime would go down immediately.
Prexplorer

Reading, PA

#300 Jan 3, 2010
h8tethem wrote:
<quoted text>
Went there, and will never go back. I just wish we could ship all of the Rican's in Florida back to that shite-hole of an island. Our crime would go down immediately.
Crime in Orlando has gone done 38% last year alone. The comment has been made that it is because the illegals are going home due to the bad economy. I'm not sure if that is the case. You blame all crime on Puerto Ricans when there are illegal Dominicans, Mexicans, Central Americans, etc., living in all of Florida who commit crimes.

I go to Puerto Rico often and love it as well as tens of thousand of American expatriots who live there. I cannot imagine where you must have gone.
Prexplorer

Reading, PA

#301 Jan 3, 2010
thousands
h8tethem

Tampa, FL

#302 Jan 4, 2010
Prexplorer wrote:
<quoted text> Crime in Orlando has gone done 38% last year alone. The comment has been made that it is because the illegals are going home due to the bad economy. I'm not sure if that is the case. You blame all crime on Puerto Ricans when there are illegal Dominicans, Mexicans, Central Americans, etc., living in all of Florida who commit crimes.
You are right; it's not UST Puerto Ricans, it's ALL the sub-humans they've let into Florida.
Prexplorer

Reading, PA

#303 Jan 4, 2010
h8tethem wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right; it's not UST Puerto Ricans, it's ALL the sub-humans they've let into Florida.
They must all be at your social, educational and economic level and that's why they threaten you so much.
Castaway

Irvine, CA

#304 Jan 7, 2010
Been on this crappy little island for work way to long and I am in the process of moving back to the USA.
Puerto Rico as an island is nice..the only problem is it has Puerto Ricans which is obviously the result of some failed genetic protocol.
The island is trashy, the beaches are trashy, the service is non-existent, the drivers suck, the roads are completely deteriorated, the governmentis corupt, everything is twice as much as compared to the states, and truthfully there is nothing here to see from a tourist standpoint.
If you are planning to visit I highly recommend somewhere else. Puerto Rico is the ghetto of the carrabein.
Castaway

Irvine, CA

#305 Jan 7, 2010
Prexplorer wrote:
<quoted text>
Get you story straight. First you state that MOST Puerto Ricans live off welfare and then you state that A LOT of Puerto Ricans are not like that.
Puerto Ricans are that way...they are a lost cause, and Puerto Rico itself is a filthy ghetto full of people that have no initiative but full of excuses.
Not Really

Reading, PA

#306 Jan 7, 2010
Castaway wrote:
Been on this crappy little island for work way to long and I am in the process of moving back to the USA.
Puerto Rico as an island is nice..the only problem is it has Puerto Ricans which is obviously the result of some failed genetic protocol.
The island is trashy, the beaches are trashy, the service is non-existent, the drivers suck, the roads are completely deteriorated, the governmentis corupt, everything is twice as much as compared to the states, and truthfully there is nothing here to see from a tourist standpoint.
If you are planning to visit I highly recommend somewhere else. Puerto Rico is the ghetto of the carrabein.
"carrabein"??? "truthfully there is nothing here to see from a tourist standpoint"? You haven't seen anything there. I know dozens of places to see and things to do.
Not Really

Reading, PA

#307 Jan 7, 2010
Castaway wrote:
<quoted text>
Puerto Ricans are that way...they are a lost cause, and Puerto Rico itself is a filthy ghetto full of people that have no initiative but full of excuses.
You are stereotyping, because not everyone is like that anymore than all Italians are part of the Mafia or all White Americans are racists.
Not Really

Reading, PA

#308 Jan 7, 2010
Castaway wrote:

"failed genetic protocol"?? What is that supposed to mean? What are you a Neo-Nazi?
Culero Putifar

Puerto Rico

#309 Jan 7, 2010
A comer pasteles, a beber ron.
h8tethem

Tampa, FL

#311 Jan 7, 2010
Prexplorer wrote:
<quoted text>
They must all be at your social, educational and economic level and that's why they threaten you so much.
Nope, like you they are all beneath my social, educational and economic level, which is probably why you love and defend them so ardently. And I'm not threatened by them at all; I am more sickened by them. There's a reason why every place they move to becomes a dump, they enjoy living that way!! But you probably see that as noble.
NOT REALLY

Exton, PA

#312 Jan 7, 2010
h8tethem wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, like you they are all beneath my social, educational and economic level, which is probably why you love and defend them so ardently. And I'm not threatened by them at all; I am more sickened by them. There's a reason why every place they move to becomes a dump, they enjoy living that way!! But you probably see that as noble.
I see you as a person with little self-esteem, who projects his hatred toward others just to make himself feel good. Your racist comments about Puerto Ricans say volumes about your persona. I would not want to be around anyone lkike you who criminalizes, marginalizes and categorizes other races or ethnic groups as inferior because they don't live up to YOUR warped standards.
NOT REALLY

Exton, PA

#313 Jan 7, 2010
alexa wrote:
i totally agree with you i went to perto rico and almost died they suck<quoted text>
Almost died of what?
prexplorer

Exton, PA

#314 Jan 7, 2010
h8tethem wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you as uncouth and a social misfit. From your silly rantings it is clear that educationally you leave a lot to be desired. If you live in the Orlando area and its environs, you are not so well off economically, rubbing shoulders with the impoverished. Most of Florida is a flat, humid, mosquito-infested swamp. Nothing to be proud of.
Carlos

Miami, FL

#315 Jan 12, 2010
A NEW YORKER wrote:
I myself am a Puerto Rican. I have been living in P.R for about 2 years (maybe a few months shy of 2 yrs whatever). I moved from NY to Puerto Rico, because I HAD pride. Moving to P.R made me lose that pride I had (and I had a lot of pride). Puerto Ricans are in fact lazy; they work only b/c they feel like itís an obligation or something (cause let me tell you they work like shit). Service here sucks, the people think they are somewhat superior then all the rest of the world ...a.k.a they think their shit donít stink (4give my French) I can't wait to move back to NY. Everyone in P.R has like depression; hummm I wonder why, a lot of what the previous people have commented about above is 100% true. Puerto Ricans canít speak English, they are way lazy, it really doesn't take much to impress a Puerto Rican, and it is being destroyed within. The beautiful destinations are very few and take hours just to take a quick look at, people here going 2 a party or club is like going 2 a pub/ sports bar so the social life sucks and you have to put up with so much bullcrap. I WAS A PROUD PUERTO RICAN, NOW I JUST WANT TO MOVE BACK TO NY I HOPE THIS ISLAND SINKS. The only reason why this piece of shit isnít independent is because Puerto Ricans know if it were to become one they would have to go back to the sugar cane and like I said THEY ARE STR8 UP LAZY.
TRANSLATION... QUE SE JODA PUERTO RICO....DICHO POR UNA BORICUA SIN ORGULLO DE SER UNA. QUE MIERDA ES PUERTO RICO QUE VERG‹ENZA ES QUE PUERTO RICO HE CAMBIADO TANTO, Y NO POR EL MAL SI NO POR EL BIEN.
First, donít call yourself a puertorican if you had not been borne here, and lived in the island for at least the duration of you adolescent live . You are just like many other (ďamericansĒ) from the main land that think that every ware you go itís like the states.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min OBAMANATION 1,550,601
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 8 hr zazz 98,429
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 15 hr LizW 513,199
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 15 hr LizW 73,769
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 hr Common Sense 63,861
last post wins! (Jul '11) 18 hr Concerned_American 6,019
News Trial Begins For Ex-Army Recruiter Accused Of M... (Aug '11) Tue Media dont tell t... 16

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages