First Prev
of 2
Next Last
missy

New Port Richey, FL

#1 Dec 31, 2011
doses any one know where to find a loan shark in orlando,fl fam emergency will meet anywhere safe need $2000 pipe burst. need this today

please dont get my hopes up this is real not a scam
missy

New Port Richey, FL

#2 Jan 8, 2012
I found one.....

Hello Everyone,
Just a FYI
I have been trying for weeks posting on Craigslist for a loan. I found somebody. There company name Legit Finance Limited and there email address is [email protected] Very easy to work with, and you get your money not like the scams artists out there.

Missy
Joy

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#4 Mar 10, 2012
I tried to get a loan with legit and they wanted
Almost 900 dollars. They are crooks
I NEED A OA SHAK TODAY

Albuquerque, NM

#9 Jul 12, 2013
looking for a lender or a loan shark that is straightforward and do not charge upfront cost in order to receive a loan from them if you say there's no fees then there no fees your word should be your bond I need a real shark or a lender no scammer wanted I nee funded right now [email protected]
Mr James Edward

Cape Town, South Africa

#10 Jul 17, 2013
Attn:,

We want to let you know that you have come to the right place where you
can get a legitimate loan provider where you would like to re invest after
much dividends? Grab this life time financial offer and give your business,
education, homes and construction . We offer loans as from the range of
$5,000 to $200,000,000 with a maximum of 30 years at 3%.
Contact us with the information below so that we can proceed.

1. Full Names:2. Contact Address:3. Loan Amount Needed:4. Duration of the
loan.5. Direct telephone number:6. Purpose of the
Loan:7.Age:8.Sex:9.Monthly Income: to us

James Edward
Mr James Edward,
Loan/Financial Providers.
E-mail:intercontinetalloanfirm [email protected]
©2013
Tony Soprano

Greer, SC

#11 Jul 18, 2013
Me and my family! Contact me at Bada Bing! Paulie collects every Friday. No freggin problem.
James Edwars

Johannesburg, South Africa

#13 Aug 29, 2013
Attn:, We want to let you know that you have come to the right place where you can get a legitimate loan provider where you would like to re invest after much dividends? Grab this life time financial offer and give your business, education, homes and construction . We offer loans as from the range of $5,000 to $200,000,000 with a maximum of 30 years at 3%. Contact us with the information below so that we can proceed. 1. Full Names:2. Contact Address:3. Loan Amount Needed:4. Duration of the loan.5. Direct telephone number:6. Purpose of the Loan:7.Age:8.Sex:9.Monthly Income: to us Mr James Edward, Loan/Financial Providers. E-mail:intercontinetalloanfirm [email protected] ©2013

Reply to Mr James Edward
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#14 Aug 29, 2013
James Edwars wrote:
Attn:, We want to let you know that you have come to the right place where you can get a legitimate loan provider where you would like to re invest after much dividends? Grab this life time financial offer and give your business, education, homes and construction . We offer loans as from the range of $5,000 to $200,000,000 with a maximum of 30 years at 3%. Contact us with the information below so that we can proceed. 1. Full Names:2. Contact Address:3. Loan Amount Needed:4. Duration of the loan.5. Direct telephone number:6. Purpose of the Loan:7.Age:8.Sex:9.Monthly Income: to us Mr James Edward, Loan/Financial Providers. E-mail:intercontinetalloanfirm [email protected] ©2013
Reply to Mr James Edward
Will you transfer my call to Nigeria, please? And yes, I'd love to get a loan with usurious interest.
me at home

Hixson, TN

#21 Jan 28, 2014
Send me the loan info I need today as well
jtill8

Mountain View, CA

#30 Sep 7, 2014
does anyone know where to find a loan shark in Jacksonville Florida that's straight forward and not charge upfront fees and do not have to say any money to get a loan willing to pay back whatever I have to pay that's not a problem
Jerry

Tempe, AZ

#39 Feb 5, 2015
Hi everyone.
Blue Gate is definately the best lender to borrow from because I also got my loan from them. bluegatedesk(@) gmail .com They offer the best loan ever.
Laura

Tempe, AZ

#43 Mar 4, 2015
Hello, I am miss Laura from the United States, I saw your
question on how you needed a loan shark that is why I
want to refer you to where I got my loan 2days ago without
credit check and low interest rate of 3%, you can
contact them with this email
spotcredits @ gmail com

Apply now and be free
Elizabeth

Tempe, AZ

#55 Jun 15, 2015
I have seen several post from different people about afatex and then I decided to apply and guess what I was given a loan of 40,000 just about few hours ago and I just stated paying off my debts. I am so happy right now email them via (afatexdesk at gmail .com) I had this feeling right from the unset that this would be a good lender

Since: Jun 15

Location hidden

#59 Jun 28, 2015
Interested in obtaining same day cash? I can get you funded up to $5k assuming you meet the requirements. Depending on your situation you may be able to receive funds the same day. There are no specific credit requirements and no upfront fees associated with this offer. If you're interested in receiving the specifics, respond to the message(INCLUDE YOUR DIRECT EMAIL ADDRESS) and I will send all relevant information following your reply. If after receiving the information, you decide you are not interested you will no longer be contacted. Your email address will not be shared with anyone. Thanks and have a great day!
Suzie

Columbus, OH

#60 Jun 29, 2015
I guess this will help everyone in need of loan because I also got my loan from Afatex after I saw a post above. I applied few days ago and I just got my loan today and therefore I am asking everyone who wish to read to apply through (afatexdesk at gmail. com) please keep this at the back of your mind that this is the only lender that can truely give you the loan you need
Jtill8

United States

#64 Jul 25, 2015
AdamL126 wrote:
Interested in obtaining same day cash? I can get you funded up to $5k assuming you meet the requirements. Depending on your situation you may be able to receive funds the same day. There are no specific credit requirements and no upfront fees associated with this offer. If you're interested in receiving the specifics, respond to the message(INCLUDE YOUR DIRECT EMAIL ADDRESS) and I will send all relevant information following your reply. If after receiving the information, you decide you are not interested you will no longer be contacted. Your email address will not be shared with anyone. Thanks and have a great day!
I would like more information email me @[email protected]
TLKLINE30

Doyle, CA

#65 Aug 6, 2015
Please can anyone help!!!! We are in dire straights and need money now. We can't afford any up front fees but I need money b6 noon today.
bernarlyn villamor

Providence, UT

#75 Sep 26, 2015
WELCOME TO SAINT ISIDRO LOAN PARISH

Hello client,

My name is Mrs Bernarlyn A Villamor, i render financial help to client in need of loan.Write back to me via this email if you are interested in a loan or have applied for a loan but have not yet received your loan i can help.

Thanks and welcome
Email: [email protected] ier.com
LICENSED COMPANY:
May442

Tempe, AZ

#91 Nov 25, 2015
Suzie wrote:
I guess this will help everyone in need of loan because I also got my loan from Afatex after I saw a post above. I applied few days ago and I just got my loan today and therefore I am asking everyone who wish to read to apply through (afatexdesk at gmail. com) please keep this at the back of your mind that this is the only lender that can truely give you the loan you need
All thanks goes to afatex finance. I applied for $150,000.00 for medical bills and also for debt consolidation and after 24 hours, the loan was approced. Just yesterday, I received a notification from my bank that the said amount was deposited in my account by afatex. I advise all borrowers to email afatex for what ever kind of loan they need.(afatexdesk at gmail. com) I am so much thankful
wow

United States

#92 Nov 28, 2015
Are people still falling for this crap?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 37 min Earthling-1 60,113
News Obama: Notion that being armed would have saved... 1 hr country 977
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr OzRitz 1,395,640
News News 28 Mins Ago 'Not the America we want': Oba... 4 hr WasteWater 331
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) 5 hr zazz 25,564
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 7 hr zazz 98,085
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 8 hr Princess Hey 19,025
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages