4 moms killed in crash on way to theme park

Four Miami-area women traveling to Universal Orlando for a weekend birthday celebration were killed Saturday when their sport-utility vehicle crashed into an overturned pickup truck, authorities said. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Stranger

Farmington, CT

#39 Jul 10, 2008
Nashaundra Gavins was in my English class in South Miami Senior High. We both had Mrs Freshmen and finding out that she died is painful. She was a incrdeiable girl and always bright and full of happiness may she rest in peace.

class of 2005.
octavia

Southwest Brevard Cnty, FL

#41 Jan 4, 2010
I was just thinking of my 1st cousin Christina who was in that car yes she was only 19 but all they wanted to do was have a few days of fun. Reading these comments from these negative people i know you were taught not to judge a book by its cover but yet and still you do but its ok. These girls just like to have fun they were young just because they had the title mothers doesn't mean their life had to stop. Besides, shouldnt you be praising God these kids babies were not in the car with them. By the way the are all growing up beautiful and smart with only vague memories of their mothers. Please before you judge take time to think about the pain the family and friends are already going through.I dont wish nothing bad for you but you need to start praying if its not too late for you.

P.s.
They were not on drugs autopsy reports did not show any alcohol level but it did find that they all had good hearts!

Steen, Toya, Quanza and Shaundra GOD BLESS and continue to rest in peace!
nashaundra babby father

Brooklyn, NY

#42 Jul 27, 2010
I pray for those that have negative thoughts about what happen to my son mother, auntie, and two cuzins.. it was a vacation for them!! Drunk driving caused them there lifes!! Just pray for the kids and keep the negative thoughts to your self because one day my son and the other kids will google this and see what was said about there mothers that they don't know.. thank you..(just trying to raise my son thinking positive)
divasrule7of maimi

Hialeah, FL

#43 Feb 21, 2012
to the family of this tragic event, may GOD continue to bless you. just remember to cherish the memories you had with them and share them with their kids.they are now angels up above looking down on the family. continue to be blessed and look to the hills to where our help cometh from. GOD is a man that make no mistakes.
divasrule7of maimi

Hialeah, FL

#44 Feb 21, 2012
to Nasheika and the gavins family may God continue to bless you as your hearts heal.
tisha

United States

#46 Jan 12, 2013
I personally know the grlz and my family is very close to one of there families. They were inseperable,kind,sweet woman with there whole life,dreams ahead of them...no one deserves to die in such a horrible way. Today 2013 the lost is still unbelieveable!R.I.P STEEN,TOYA,QUANZA & SHANDRA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr Mary NY 490,367
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr UnderstandPeople 1,156,051
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 2 hr zazz 96,705
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr litesong 49,333
Get Paid to Host International Students - Extra... 11 hr orlandohomestay 1
Florida clerks won't give gays marriage licenses Thu NorCal Native 21
Puerto Rico Sucks (Jun '08) Thu US Citizen 1,303
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]