Gunman arrested at pharmacy counter

Gunman arrested at pharmacy counter

There are 13 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Jan 14, 2009, titled Gunman arrested at pharmacy counter. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Sanford police surprised a gunman Tuesday while he was waiting for a pharmacist to hand over prescription painkillers he demanded.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

fedup

Sanford, FL

#3 Jan 14, 2009
Poor guy. Doesn't he know that robbery with a firearm will get you 6 months in jail. That is unless the state attorney knocks it down to loitering. Poor fella.
Gloom and Doom

Silver Spring, MD

#5 Jan 14, 2009
Way to go. An actual arrest instead of getting there after the fact and simply cleaning up the mess.
Huntress

Palm Bay, FL

#6 Jan 14, 2009
Stupid, drug addicted thug.
Toussaint

United States

#7 Jan 14, 2009
The man was probably pregnant and needed an epidural.
ocopek

Orlando, FL

#8 Jan 14, 2009
Thanks to the alert person who called the police right away to report the robbery instead of "not getting involved".
We need everyone involved in fighting crime.
Who Cares

Winter Garden, FL

#9 Jan 14, 2009
It was nuts when the call went in, there must have been 40+ City and County cops at the scene within minutes along with a helicopter overhead. We thought he was on the loose since there were so many.
Friend of Albert

Orlando, FL

#10 Jan 19, 2009
This guy was my friend, a good kid that just wouldn't take help. I found out he was using and got him help a month or so back, but I haven't seen him for a while because of work.

damn it man wtf were you thinking man?
Robber in question

United States

#11 Oct 20, 2013
Huntress wrote:
Stupid, drug addicted thug.
Response: I probably have a better education and a higher IQ than you. You are a nosy, arrogant, obviously bored fool to comment on a mistake I made when I was young and dope sick. You're most likely an obese home-body who stays behind the computer all day commenting on other people's lives. I was not even aware of your existence before I read your comment, so obviously you don't know me either. What gives you the right to judge me?
Robber in question

United States

#12 Oct 20, 2013
Toussaint wrote:
The man was probably pregnant and needed an epidural.
Response: I don't even know how to respond to such an ignorant post. But I will say this, if I can find out who you are, I would love to speak to you in private. Perhaps I could explain all the things that are wrong with your nonsensical joke. Get a life you bum.
Robber in question

United States

#13 Oct 20, 2013
fedup wrote:
Poor guy. Doesn't he know that robbery with a firearm will get you 6 months in jail. That is unless the state attorney knocks it down to loitering. Poor fella.
Response: Nope, I wish you were right. Unfortunately I was given seven years in prison. Does that satisfy you? Is that good enough? Its amusing to me that you nosy people are so concerned with a drug addicted robber who you did not even know. I did not hurt anyone, so surely you must not be family members of any victims because there were no victims. So what exactly is your interest in getting me as much time as possible in a cage? Is anyone concerned about the child molesters and predators who get half as much time as I got because they can afford a lawyer and their victims are too scared to testify? Am I the only one bothered by the fact that I got more time than all of the sex offenders you see on the news nowadays? If you people insist on putting in your two cents on crimes that don't concern you, why don't you find a crime that's worthy of your attention? I just lost seven years of my life, but in my opinion, you are the saddest bunch of losers and the scum of the earth. And I would never switch places with you.
Nick Rammer

Waukesha, WI

#14 Jan 15, 2014
Hey Johnny. I hope you read this. I just wanted to let you know that you will always be my boy.when you get out, come find me. We can play the Punisher all over again, lol! Hope to see you soon.
Scumbag criminal robber

Orlando, FL

#15 Apr 24, 2016
Nick Rammer wrote:
Hey Johnny. I hope you read this. I just wanted to let you know that you will always be my boy.when you get out, come find me. We can play the Punisher all over again, lol! Hope to see you soon.
Hey nick. I hope you see this. I've looked for you all over Facebook and can't find you. Don't you know it's 2016? Who doesn't have a Facebook?lol. I hope you're doing well. I'm sure you are. I'll always think of you as my brother. If I was in Wisconsin id search for you. But I'm doing too good in Florida to leave. Did you see they're making a new hitman game soon? I wish they'd make another warriors game. Hope to hear from ya. Thanks for the comment.
Nick rammer

New Berlin, WI

#16 Jul 17, 2016
catch me on Twitter or the gram "rammer919". Facebook is for women and teens, lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 37 min Surgit Tempestas 1,420,900
Chris Powell Editor Journal Inquirer investigat... 3 hr Beachlver 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr mdbuilder 61,095
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 11 hr ImaginaryFriend 73,695
loan shark (Dec '11) 16 hr spotcred 34
News The Methodist Church May Split Over LGBT Issues... 16 hr Gov Corbutt of th... 3
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Mon zazz 98,176

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages